Spending more time together

Meant To Be

 

“I’ve arrive at my apartment. Thank you for sending me home.” said Yunho with a fond smile on his lip while staring at Jaejoong before take out his key and opens his apartment’s door.

“There is no need to thank me. It is my duty as your boyfriend to send you home. I’ll take my leave now. Sleep well, okay? I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Jaejoong and plant a kiss on Yunho’s cheek.

Yunho begin to blush because of that kiss and lower his head in embarrassment before begin to mumble “Jaejoong-ah, do you want to come into my apartment and stay for tonight?”

“Huh? Can you speak louder? Your voice is too soft until I can’t hear a word what you say just now.” asked Jaejoong while looking at Yunho with curiosity in his eyes.

“I ask do you want to come into my apartment and stay for tonight?” asked Yunho shyly.

Jaejoong’s eyes lit up and his lip slowly turns into smile. “Okay.”

“Really?” Yunho raises his head and stare at Jaejoong with hope glistering in his eyes.

Jaejoong just chuckles after he sees his boyfriend’s cute behavior right now. He slowly nods his head to answer Yunho’s question.

Yunho’s lip turns into smile before step aside to let Jaejoong enter his apartment. “Please come in.”

Jaejoong enters Yunho’s apartment and opens his shoes before walking toward the living room with Yunho following him from behind.

“Please do sit down. I’ll go prepare tea for both of us.” said Yunho. He walks toward the kitchen as Jaejoong begins to sit down on the sofa.

Few minutes later, Yunho come out from the kitchen while holding two cups with both of his hand. He put down the cups on the table and begins to walks away from there to sit down on another sofa but his movement is stop when Jaejoong grabs him from his waist and pull him down to sit on his lap.

Yunho’s can feel heat slowly creeping up to his cheek because of that. He then turns to look at Jaejoong. “Why…mhm…”

Yunho is surprised when he felt Jaejoong’s lip on his lip. He slowly closes his eyes before kiss back with equal favor.  The kiss is quite short and brief since Jaejoong break the kiss few seconds later.

“Don’t ask so many questions. Let us just stay in this position for a while, okay?” said Jaejoong. Jaejoong then put his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

Yunho just nods his head and let himself being hug by Jaejoong from his waist while sitting on his lap. Both of them just sit in contentment and enjoying this moment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho put down the plate on the table with a small smile on his lip. He begins to giggles when he feels a pair of arms hug his waist from the behind and he turns his head to look at Jaejoong who has smile on his lip.

“Good morning, Yunho-ah.” said Jaejoong before plant a soft kiss on his boyfriend’s lip.

A blush slowly appear on Yunho’s face because of that. “Do you sleep well yesterday?”

“I didn’t sleep well at all yesterday.”

“Why? Did the bed on the guest room didn’t suit your taste at all?”

“I was alone and lonely because you are not with me on the same bed yesterday. That’s why I can’t sleep well at all.” whines Jaejoong with a fake sad tone while staring at his boyfriend.

Yunho hits Jaejoong’s arms after he heard that. “ert!”

“Yah! Why did you call me ert? I only want to sleep with you on the same bed and cuddles with you when we are sleeping. What wrong with that? Were you thinking about something else that I’ll do with you while both of us on the same bed.” asked Jaejoong with amused tone.

Yunho’s face turns red because of that and quickly shakes his head in embarrassment. Jaejoong just chuckles when he sees how red his boyfriend’s face is.

“Yunho-ah, do you know how cute you look right now?” asked Jaejoong in teasing tone. His boyfriend look so cute with the blush painted on his face.

“Yah! Don’t call me cute.” said Yunho and his lip slowly turn into pout.

Jaejoong chuckles again when he see the cute pout on his boyfriend’s lip. “But it is true.”

“Shut up! Sit down and eat the breakfast that I’ve been prepare for you.” said Yunho. He sends a glare to Jaejoong before sit down on the chair with the pout still planted on his lip.

Jaejoong just shake his head before follow his boyfriend movement and begins to eat his breakfast.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junsu takes out his phone from his jeans pocket when he heard the sound of message has come into his phone. His lip slowly turns into smile when he read the message.

Do you want to go watch movie with me tonight?

From Changmin

Junsu begin type his reply to Changmin and press send after he finishing typing his reply.

Sure but what movie we are going to watch? I don’t mind any genre as long it not horror movie.

From Junsu.

Few second later, he received another message and he quickly opens it. He frowns when he read the content.

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t choose that genre at all since you are scare of ghost after all. Scardy cat. Hehe….

From Changmin

Junsu quickly type his reply to Changmin.

Bastard! How dare you mocking my weakness? You can go watch the movie yourself then!

From Junsu.

Junsu scowled slightly after he press the send button. How dare Changmin mock his weakness likes that and he begin to feel a little angry at Changmin because of that. However, he just can’t stop himself from opening another message that comes from Changmin.

Sorry, I apologize for my word just now. It’s just a joke. Pls forgive me?

From Changmin

Junsu smile after he read the message and begin to type another reply to Changmin.

Fine, I’ll forgive you. ^-^ What time we should meet today?

From Junsu.

Junsu only waited for few seconds before he gets another reply from Changmin.

Thank you for forgiving me. I’ll come to pick you up at your apartment at 8. See you later. ^_^

From Changmin

Junsu’s smile just grew bigger after he read the message. He quickly type his reply to Changmin.

See you later.

From Junsu.

Junsu press the send button and put his phone back into his jeans pocket. He just can’t wat to meet Changmin again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin’s lip slowly turns into small smile after he read the  reply from Junsu. Changmin just can't believe the relatioship between Junsu and him has changed. Before this, Changmin just can't stand with Junsu at all but after spending some time with Junsu recently, he begins to realizes that Junsu is quite a nice guy.

Changmin really likes to spend more time with Junsu recently since both of them almost have the same interest and Changmin feel at ease becuase of that since he can talk anything or do anything with Junsu.

Changmin was so into his thought that he didn’t realize that the nurse is standing in front him with amused smile on her lip.

“Dr. Shim?”

Changmin quickly snap of his thought and raises his head to look at the nurse.

“When did you get here?”

“Long enough until I can see that you will smile whenever you received a new message from your phone.” said the nurse in amused tone.

“Then why didn’t you say anything at all?” asked Changmin and a small blush appear on his cheek because his act just now being saw by the nurse.

“Because it is so amusing. It is been so long since I had see you smile like that. Who is the person until he can make you smile like that?”

“It is none of your business. What are you doing at here anyway?”

“I came to bring the report that you requested just now. Did you forget about it already? I can't blame you after all when you are too occupied with your text message just now.”

Changmin scratch his neck in embarrassment. “Give me the report now and you can get out after that.”

The nurse just chuckles before pass the report on her hand to Changmin and walks out from the room few second later.

Changmin release a sigh after he see the nurse left the room. His lip slowly turns into small smile as he remember about his appointment with Junsu tonight. He just can’t wait to meet Junsu again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N Minsu is getting closer. 

Pls leave your comment about this chapter.