Danger

Meant To Be

 

“That is your schedule for today. I’ll go prepare the transport now. Please excuse me.” Yunho bows his head.

“Jung-ssi, please wait a moment. There is something I want to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to be careful when you are around Donghae. Jang-ssi gives me warning that Donghae has a bad history with his love life. He likes to change his partner likes a cloth and it clearly that he has set his eyes on you.” Jaejoong expression turns serious.

“Are you worried about me?” Yunho feels happy after he listens to Jaejoong’s warning. It seems that Jaejoong is care about him.

“Of course I’m. I don’t want you to get hurt. After all, you are my employee.” That is what Jaejoong try to tell himself these days that he care about Yunho only because Yunho is his employee but the true is he care about Yunho more than that.

“Just an employee, huh?” Yunho feels a bit disappointed after he heard that. “Stupid Joongie! Can’t you say that you care about me more that as an employee.” thought Yunho.

“So you will be careful, right?” Jaejoong asked again. He really doesn’t want Yunho get hurt because of Donghae.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. Thank you for your warning. Now, please excuse me. I need to go prepare the transport.”

“Okay, you can go now.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is at the cafeteria eating his lunch and a man appears then sit in front of him. Yunho raises his head up to see who is the man and he almost choke his food when he see that man is none another than Dong Hae.

“Yunho-ssi, it seems we meet again.” Donghae offers a smile to Yunho.

“What are you doing at here? Can’t you see that I having my lunch?” Yunho feels his blood boiled and he losing his appetite because of the man in front of him.

“I can see it. You wouldn’t mind me join you for lunch, isn’t it?”

“Just tell me what you want from me. I lose my appetite after saw you face!”

“Please don’t say like that. You already know I want from you. I'm asking you to be my date.”

“My answer is still no. Why can’t you understand that?” Yunho just can’t believe this man. Does he really have to have thick head that he just can't understand that Yunho wouldn't agree to be his date no matter what he do.

 “Why? I can promise you, the date will be your best date ever.” Donghae can’t understand why Yunho just keep rejecting his offers. Usually, when he asks another person, they will straight away agree without a second thought but Yunho keep rejecting him.

“Look, Lee-ssi…”

“No need to be so formal. You can just call me Donghae.”

“Lee-ssi, I not interested. Why don’t you go find someone else who is interested? Now, please excuse me, I need to go back to my job.” Yunho stand up from his seat.

“Yunho-ssi, I wouldn’t give up. I going keep trying until you are agreeing to be my date.” Donghae shows his determination in eyes.

“Whatever you do, my answer still is the same. Goodbye.”

Yunho finish his word and walks off from the cafeteria.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Stupid…stupid….Ahh…..” Yunho scream without realizing Jaejoong is stand behind him with an amused look in his face.

“Jung-ssi, is something wrong?”  Jaejoong try to control his smile.

“Ahh….When did you get here?” Yunho is in shock and his heart beating faster. He put his hand onto his chest  to calm the beating of his heart down.

“Ha….ha….You should look at your face right now.” Jaejoong chuckles when he sees Yunho’s reaction right now.

“How dare you laughing at me?” Yunho pouts and his heart feel warm after listen to Jaejoong’s laugh. It is been so long since he heard Jaejoong’s laugh and he miss it a lot.

“I’m sorry. It just your face looks so funny just now.” Jaejoong think that Yunho look so cute right now with a pout in his face and it made his heart beats faster than before.

“It is okay. Next time, please don’t startle me like that. I can get heart attack.”

“I’m apologize to you again, please forgive me but I still wonder what has happen that make you scream like that.”

“It is that Donghae guy….” Yunho quickly shuts his mouth. He shouldn’t tell Jaejoong about it. He didn’t wants to give any trouble to Jaejoong since he can settle it by himself

“Huh? What did he do to you? Did he take advantage from you? If I see that guy, I’m going to teach that guy a lesson.” Jaejoong feels his blood boil when he heard Donghae name coming out from Yunho’s mouth. He will teach the guy a lesson if he indeed doing something inappropriate to Yunho.

“Kim-ssi, please calm down. He didn’t doing anything bad to me. It is just that he is very persistent and keeps asking me out of date. It is kind of annoying me since I already said no to him but he keep bugging me.” Yunho explains to Jaejoong. He can see that Jaejoong is worry from the look of his face. He is happy when he sees that.

“I see. Do you want me talk to him to ask him stop bothering you?” Jaejoong is relieve after he listen to what Yunho say just now but still he didn’t like it when Donghae keep bothering Yunho. He need to put a stop to it since it clearly that made Yunho unhappy about it.

“It is okay. No need to bothers you. I can handle it by myself.” Yunho offers a smile to Jaejoong. He really didn’t want to give any trouble to Jaejoong.

“Are you sure?” Jaejoong is unsatisfied with Yunho’s answer. Why didn't Yunho allow him to help him?

“Yes, I’m sure. Have you finished your recording?” Yunho try to change the subject. He didn’t want to talk about Donghae anymore. It just going made his mood deepens.

“Yes, my recording has finish for today.”

“I see then have you eat your lunch yet?”

“I’ve. Some workers bring the lunch for us just now.”

“I glad to hear that. Should we go to your next schedule?”

“Let us go then.”

“Okay”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is getting frustrated in this few weeks. The Donghae guy just didn’t know the meaning to quit. In this few weeks, Donghae just keep sending him flower, chocolate and gift to make him agree to be his date but Yunho return it all to him and rejecting the offers.

Yunho sighs why Donghae had to be so persistent. It is not like he can’t get another person beside him and from what he heard, Donghae is quite popular too then why is he keep bothering him. He just can’t understand it.

Furthermore, Jaejoong knows about this and keep asking him whether he needs Jaejoong’s help or not but Yunho insist that he can handle it by himself. It is true that he feels happy that Jaejoong is concern about him but at the same time, he didn’t want to trouble Jaejoong at all.

“Ouch!” Yunho bumps into Jaejoong’s body when Jaejoong suddenly stop walking.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to suddenly stop walking. It is that we have arrived in front of the studio.” Jaejoong feels a bit guilty when he heard Yunho’s scream just now. Have he hurt Yunho?

“It is okay. Something occupied my mind just now and I didn’t saw you have stops walking.” Yunho rubs his forehead.

“I’m glad to hear that. Jung-ssi, are you sure you don’t want to go home? I don’t mind and since Donghae will be the photographer for today’s photo shoot.” Jaejoong is worry about Yunho since both of them will meet Donghae again at today’s photo shoot.

“I’m sure. Don’t worry; I think Donghae will not doing something inappropriate to me in front of the staff.” Yunho try to convince Jaejoong that nothing bad will happen to him after he sees how worry Jaejoong is.

“Sigh…since you said like that, I just can’t say anything then. So should we get in now?”

“Sure.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho looking his phone in his jeans pocket but he can’t find it. He wonders where did he misplaced it. Then he remembers that he has take it out to reply message then he put in on the dressing table when Jaejoong asks him to buy a cup of coffee and he forgets to take it back.

“Kim-ssi, can I go back to dressing room? I forget to take my hand phone.”

“Sure, why not. Come back as soon as possible.”

“Okay, then please excuse me.”

Yunho walks away from the studio without realizing someone is following him from behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Can we start the photo shoot now? I still got something to do after this.” Jaejoong is getting impatient that photoshoot haven't start and there is something in his heart made him feel uneasy.

“I’m sorry but it seems Donghae-ssi is not here. We already looking for him but we can’t find him anywhere.” replied one of the staff.

“What? You mean Lee-ssi is not here. It couldn’t be that….” Jaejoong quickly runs off from the studio after realizing what happen and startle the staff. So this is what made the uneasiness in his heart. Yunho is in danger. Jaejoong just hope that he can make it on time to stop Donghae from doing something bad to Yunho.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Here is it.” Yunho take his hand phone from the dressing table.

*click*

Yunho turns around when he heard the door is lock. He is shock to see Donghae stand in front of the door. Something in his heart tells him that he should get away from there as soon as possible especially after he see the way Donghae’s smile to him.

“Yunho-ssi.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A clifhanger...what is go happen next? Will Jaejoong manage to save Yunho on time. Stay turned for another chapter. ^^