Lucks

Meant To Be

 

Changmin opens his car’s door and start the engine. He is about to drive off from the parking lot when suddenly his hand phone is ringing. He just presses the green button without bothering to look who is calling him.

“Hello, Shim Changmin speaking.” Changmin voice is emotionless when he answers the call.

“Oppa!” A cheerful girl’s voice answer him

“Soo Young, what do you want? It is not going to be a good thing if you are calling me.” Changmin sighs when he realizes it is his sister who is the one call him. His sister must going to ask something from him if she call him right now.

“Oppa, don’t say like that. I just going to ask you buy some ingredient for tonight dinner.”

“Why can’t you go buy it yourself? I’m very tired right now after working in the clinic non-stop and I planned to get home as soon as possible to get some rest.”

“Oppa, it is just that I got an appointment to do a facial today. The beauty salon is so popular thus is it very hard to get an appointment.”

“That should be my reason to help you?”

“Oppa, please…..I’ll cook you favorite dinner tonight. Please…..Please….”

“Fine! Remember your promise. Send sms to me the ingredient that you need me to buy.”

“Thank you, oppa. I love you so much.”

“Whatever.”

Changmin press the red button to end the call. Few seconds later, he receives the sms from Soo Young. He sighs again it seems that his plan to get home as soon as possible to get some rest is postpone and now he has to go supermarket to buy some ingredient for tonight dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changmin walks out from the supermarket with bags of plastic in his hand. He is searching for his car keys then one of the plastic rip off and the potatoes inside the plastic drop off to the floor.

Changmin sighs and begins to collect the potatoes. A hand appears in front of him with a potato in his hand. Changmin quickly take the potato and raises his head up to say thanks. To his surprise, it is Yunho.

“Changmin-ssi, we meet again. I never got the chance to properly thank you for taking care of me that day.” Yunho offers a smile to Changmin and help Changmin collect potatoes on the floor.  

“It is okay, no need to thank me. I’m the one who should say thank you for helping me collect the potatoes.” Changmin put the potatoes onto the plastic bag. He is very happy that he is able see Yunho again. He begins to lose hope that he will not meet Yunho again after for few weeks, he didn’t bumps into Yunho anywhere but it seems the fate is on his side today.

“You’re welcome. Are you going to cook for dinner tonight?” Yunho put the last potato in plastic bag and stand up from the floor.

“No, my younger sister will be the one who cook. I’m just helping her buy the ingredient.” Changmin also stand up from the floor. He dusts off his pants.

“I see. Changmin-ssi, do you have time tomorrow night?

“I do have time tomorrow night. Why?”

“That’s so great. I want invite you to my house for dinner at 8 p.m. to repay you for taking care me that day. Will you come?”

“There is no need for that. I didn’t need any repayment.”

“I insist. So please just come to my house, okay?”

“Okay since you insist.”

“Good. Please hands me your phone.”

Changmin give his hand phone to Yunho. Yunho key some numbers into it and few seconds, his hand phone is ringing. Yunho smiles and hand back the hand phone to Changmin.

“I’ll sms to you, my apartment address later. I should get going now. See you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow.”

Changmin watch Yunho walks away from there. He should go back hug his sister for making him buy the ingredient today. His mood is lightens after he see Yunho. He just can’t wait for tomorrow night to come so that he can see Yunho again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung! Can we eat now?” asked Junsu who is sitting on the dining area with Yunho. He gulps his saliva after see the dishes on the table.

“No, we can’t. I’m waiting for my guest to come. Only then, we can begin to eat.” Yunho hit Junsu’s hand when Junsu try to take some of the dishes to eat.

“But I’m hungry and will your guest really be coming tonight?” Junsu whines and he make puppy eyes and shows it to Yunho. He hopes that Yunho will allow him to eat first.

“Yes, he will. He just sms me that he is on the way and stop doing that. Your trick wouldn’t work on me.” Yunho chuckles when Junsu try to persuade him by doing his puppy eyes but Yunho is already use to it thus it wouldn’t work toward him.

“Hyung! You’re evil.” Junsu pouts when he realizes that his trick is not working.

* Ding Dong *

“It seems that he has arrived. I’ll go opens the door. Wait at here and don’t you dare to eat first.” Yunho sends a warning to glare to Junsu that made Junsu pouts grows bigger.

Yunho walks towards the door and opens it. Changmin is standing in front of his door with a wine in his hand.

“Here, this wine is for you. It is a very good wine.” Changmin hands the wine to Yunho.

“It is such expensive wine. I can’t take it.” Yunho try to reject the wine by push it back to Changmin.

“Please just take it. I’m sincerely gives it to you.”

“Fine. Thank you. Please come in. I already prepare the dishes.”  Yunho take the wine from Changmin.

“Okay.” Changmin take off his shoes and follow Yunho to the dining area and he is shock to see Junsu is sitting on the chair.

“Yah! Kim Junsu! Didn’t I tell you don’t start eating first!” yelled Yunho when he sees Junsu already begins to eat.

“Ehehe….I’m sorry, hyung. I just can’t help it. I’m too hungry already.” Junsu turns around to look at Yunho and he is surprised to see Changmin is standing beside Yunho. He points his finger to Changmin. “Yah, it is you!”

Yunho look at both of them and begins to feel the atmosphere become tense. “Both of you know each other?”

“Hyung! He is the man that I tell you that day.”  Junsu whines in frustration. Why is his luck so bad that he keep meeting Changmin who he hopes that he will not meet again.

“I see. So he is the man that day. I think it is just misunderstood. Changmin-ssi seems a good guy.”

“Why do you mean by that? And why did you have to invite this jerk in the house?” squeaked Junsu.

“Su, please watch your language. I invited him because I want to repay him for taking care for me that day. Changmin-ssi, please take a seat.” Yunho point to the one of the chair to Changmin and Changmin sit in front of Junsu.

“Hyung!” Junsu whines again when he see Changmin sit in front of him.

“Su, stop whining. If you don’t like it, you can always go home.” Yunho take a sit beside Junsu.

“Humps….” Junsu pouts and cross his arms onto his chest.

“Let us begins to eat.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Yunho-ssi, thank you for today’s dinner. It is delicious. I don’t know that you know how to cook.” Changmin offers a smile to Yunho.

“It is nothing. That is just ordinary dishes.” Yunho begins to collect the plate with his cheek tainted pink. He feels embarrassed when Changmin is complimenting his dishes.

“It is indeed delicious. I’m telling the true.” 

“Of course you are telling the true. You keep eating non-stop just now and keep asking Hyung for extras rice. Is your stomach a black hole? You can eat so many of food. ” Said Junsu with an indifferent look onto his face. Changmin give his glare to Junsu when he heard Junsu’s word just now.

“Su, please don’t be rude. I was wondering whether you like eat a lot with the way you eat just now.”

“I’m. I like to eat a lot.”

“I see.”

“Just like a monster who just likes eating non-stop.”

“Kim Junsu!!!” Yunho sends a warning tone to Junsu. Junsu quickly shuts his mouth.

“It is getting late. I think I should get going now, Yunho-ssi.”

“You’re right. Changmin-ssi, can I ask you a favor? Can you please send Junsu to his apartment?” Yunho asks as he begins walk towards the kitchen.

“What? Hyung!” Junsu is shock to hear Yunho’s request. Why is it Yunho asking Changmin to send him home?

“It is getting late. It will be dangerous for you to go home alone.”

“But….” Junsu shuts his mouth when he sees the glares that send by Yunho. 

“I’ve made up my mind. You wouldn’t mind, right, Changmin-ssi?”

“It’s fine with me. Let us go then. I still got something to do besides sending you home.” Changmin stand up from the chair and turns to look at Yunho. “Thanks again for today’s dinner.”

“You’re welcome.”

Changmin is walking towards to the door with Junsu trailing behind him with a pout onto his face while Yunho just watch them until both of them walks out from his apartment.

Yunho begins to smile when he remember his purpose asking Changmin to send Junsu home. He is trying to bring them closer. After all, Junsu is his best friend and he is still single while Changmin seems a good guy that he thinks Changmin is able to take care of Junsu. Yes, both of them got some misunderstand in the beginning but once the misunderstand is solve, he think that they are going to begins like each other.

Yunho nods his head when he thinks that. He should think some of plans how to bring Junsu and Changmin closer after he finish washing the dishes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho is trying to play a cupid to bring Minsu closer. Yes, I put Soo Young from SNSD as Min's sister since both of them likes to eat a lot. Not much of Jaeho moments here but still I hope your all will like this chapter.

Pls leave your comment. TQ ^^