Making you happy

Meant To Be

 

Yunho is walking towards to his mother’s grave with Jaejoong trailing him from the behind. After walking for few minute, Yunho stop his step in front a tomb stone and turns to look at Jaejoong.

“This is my mother’s grave.” said Yunho with sad smile. “Umma, I’ve come.”

Jaejoong bows his head in front of the tomb stone before lift his head to look at Yunho. He can see that Yunho has begun to pray to in front of the tomb stone with a tear slowly fall down on his cheek.

Jaejoong’s heart arches again when he see the tear come out form Yunho’s eyes. He feels like he wants to pull Yunho into his embraces and whispering soothing words into Yunho’s ear but he resistances himself since it is impolite for him to do that to Yunho without Yunho permission but he still didn’t like the sad look on Yunho’s face. He needs to think of something that will make Yunho happy

 Jaejoong keep staring at Yunho while thinking what he should do to make Yunho happy again until a scene flashes into his mind again.

Flashback

“Appa, I have bring my lover to come here to see you. His name is Kim Jaejoong.” said a person while looking at Jaejoong with a smile on his lips.

Jaejoong bows his head towards the tomb stone. “Hello, uncle, my name is Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you. I’m your son’s lover.” said Jaejoong with a polite tone.

The person snorts when he hears the tone that comes out from Jaejoong. “I never know that you can so polite.”

Jaejoong send a small smile towards the person beside him. “Of course I have to be polite. After all, I’m meeting my father in law for first time.”

The person blush when he heard that. “Yah! I never agree that I’ll marry you. Stop calls my father as your father in law.”

Jaejoong just chuckles when he see the expression on the person’s face. “Yunnie-ah….”

End of flashback

A throbbing pain begins to attack Jaejoong again. “Eugh…”

Yunho quickly run towards to Jaejoong and look at Jaejoong with a worry eyes. “Jaejoong-ssi, are you okay?”

Jaejoong massage his forehead and he realizes what has happen to him. Another scene has attack his mind and it is the same person again, the person without face.

 “I’m fine. There is nothing wrong with me.” said Jaejoong while offering a small smile towards Yunho to reassuring that he is fine .

“Stop saying that you’re fine. This is the second time I saw it. It is migraine again? I think you should go see a doctor and have the doctor to check It.” said Yunho. He is really worried about Jaejoong’s health condition right now.

“It is just a small migraine. There is no need for me to see a doctor for such a small case.”

“It is not a small case! What will you do if not migraine? What if it’s something much worse? So it is better for you to have a doctor check it out!”  scold Yunho while glaring at Jaejoong.

“Are you worried about me?” asked Jaejoong with amusing tone.

“Yes, I’m worry about you. After you are my….” Yunho quickly close mouth by using his hand after he realizes what he almost said just now. He almost spoils the truth to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong raises his eyebrow while looking at Yunho. “Finish your word just now. I need to hear the rest of it.”

Yunho blush slightly before continuing “After you are my employer and also my friend. That’s what I about to say just now.” Yunho quickly look away from Jaejoong.

“Really? Then why are you covering your mouth just now and blush when I ask to finish the words.” said Jaejoong while still looking at Yunho with an amused look on his face.

“That…I….” Yunho keep biting his lips and rubs his palms. He doesn’t what he should say right now. He can’t expose the truth to Jaejoong. He works so hard to get into this stages and he didn’t want it to be destroy right now.

So cute! thought Jaejoong. “Fine, I’ll stop pestering you since you seem speechless about it. Have you finished?”

Yunho nods his head. “Yes, I’m.”

“Good. Let us go now. I want bring you to some place.” said Jaejoong. He finally figure out what should he do to make Yunho happy. He will bring Yunho to that place.

“Huh? But I think you should just send me home while you can continue your work since it is still early.”

“Aish! Didn’t I tell you already that I postpone my schedule to tomorrow? Just follow my lead, will you?”

“But…”

Jaejoong quickly grab Yunho’s hand and start dragging Yunho towards his car. “Stop complaining already.”

“Yah! Jaejoong-ssi, let go of me!” yelled Yunho while trying to pull his hand from Jaejoong’s hold.

Jaejoong just tighten his holds and continue to drag Yunho towards his car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong parks his car and stop his engine. “We are here.”

Yunho pouts slightly with his arms folded in front his chest. “You drag me to shopping mall? For what?”

“I actually want to bring you to another place but since it is still early, thus I decide to bring you to shopping mall first until the time has come.” said Jaejoong with a small smile on his lips.

“Until the time has come? What do you mean by that?” asked Yunho while looking at Jaejoong with curious eyes.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Huh? A surprise?” asked Yunho again while tilt his head.

 Why do you have to be so cute? thought Jaejoong. “Yes, a surprise so I can’t tell you anything yet. You’ll just have to wait until the time has come.”

“Then what we should in the shopping mall anyway?”

“Go shopping and eat something. There is this famous restaurant at here that serve a very delicious chocolate mousse cake. We should try it.”

“Well, I haven’t done shopping for a long time….” trailing Yunho since he still unsure about the idea even though he can spend more time with Jaejoong today.

“Come on, it’s will be fun. We don’t have to necessary buy something, we’ll just wandering around in the shopping.” begged Jaejoong.

Yunho just nodded his head and Jaejoong grew big when he sees that. “Come on, let us get out from the car.” said Jaejoong opens his car’s door.

Yunho also follow Jaejoong’s act and get down from the car. He walks towards Jaejoong with a small smile on his lips.

“Let us go in now.” Jaejoong said and grabs Yunho’s hand again.

Yunho is shock when Jaejoong is holding his hand. He turns to look at Jaejoong. “Jaejoong-ssi….”

“Keep quiet and start walking. I don’t want to hear anymore complaint from you.”

Yunho just release a heavy sigh and start to following Jaejoong’s lead since he didn’t have any more choice but to follow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong keep dragging Yunho from store to store but both of them didn’t buy anything at all. Few hours later after wandering around the shopping mall which both of them end up didn’t buy anything at all, Jaejoong decide to bring Yunho to a restaurant.

Both of them choose the table at the corner and order some famous dish of the restaurant. They eat, teasing each other and laugh at each other jokes until it is time for the dessert.

“Try it. This is the famous mousse chocolate cake that I talk about just now.”

Yunho lift his spoon from the table and takes a bite from his cake. He moans a little when the rich chocolate taste touches his taste buds while Jaejoong keep staring at Yunho with amused look on his face.

Yunho realizes that Jaejoong is staring at him and raises his head to look at Jaejoong. “Why are you staring at me? Start eating your cake. It tastes so delicious.”

Jaejoong laugh after he sees the corner of Yunho’s mouth got a chocolate on it. He stands up from his chair and bows his body so that his face can be same level as Yunho. He raises his hand and uses his thumb to wipes off the chocolate from the corner of Yunho’s mouth.

Jaejoong then the chocolate from his thumb. “It is indeed taste delicious.” said Jaejoong. He then sits back down.

Yunho’s face turns red after he see the scene in front him. He quickly starts digging his cake and he didn’t to look at Jaejoong at all. Jaejoong just chuckles when he sees Yunho’s behavior before start eating his cake.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong is holding Yunho’s hand while climbing the hill. Yunho is wondering why they needed climb the hill and he ask that question to Jaejoong but Jaejoong answer is he will know it when they reach the top of the hill and ask Yunho to keep quiet and Yunho didn’t have the choice but to obey it.

Few minutes later, they finally reach the top and Yunho gasps in awed when he see the scene in front of him. The scene of the sun setting down is indeed beautiful to him.

Jaejoong smile when he sees the reaction comes out from Yunho. “Beautiful, isn’t it? I discover this place after I moved back here long ago. I’ll always come here to get some inspiration.”

“Yes, it is so beautiful but why did you want to bring me to here?” asked Yunho while still looking the scene in front of him with a smile on his face.

“To make you feel happy again. You were so sad when you were in the graveyard just now.”

Yunho blushes slightly when he hears that. He didn’t realize that Jaejoong see him cry in the graveyard just now and bring him to here just to make him happy. He feels his heart fluttering by now.

“Thank you, I really appreciated it.”

“You’re welcome.”

Both of them watch the scene in front of them in silence before Jaejoong turns to look at Yunho. He thinks Yunho looks so beautiful right now with the light of the sun glazing onto him. It is so breathtaking to him

Jaejoong walks closer to Yunho without realizing what he is doing. Yunho turns his head to look at Jaejoong and he gulps his saliva when he sees Jaejoong walking closer to him. He quickly took a step back but Jaejoong just keep walking closer to him.

Yunho keep doing that until he didn’t realize that miss out his steps. Yunho begin to fall backwards from the hill but Jaejoong manage to grabs his waist and pull him closer to him. Both of their eyes meet before Yunho turns his head away with a blush on his face.

“Aish! Watch your step! What if you fall down from the hill and get hurt!” scold Jaejoong.

“It is your fault anyway. Why did you walk closer to me just now until I’ve take a step back without realizing what is behind me?” said Yunho with a pout on his lips.

“Er…That….I’m sorry about it. My body move on its own.”

“Then can you let me go now? You are still holding my waist.”

Jaejoong quickly let go of his hand. “Sorry about that. I think we should go home now. It is getting late already.”

“You’re right. We should go home now.” said Yunho before offering a small smile towards Jaejoong.

Jaejoong raises his hand towards Yunho while Yunho looking at it in wonder. “Huh? What are you doing now?”

“Give me your hand. I think I need to hold your hand while climbing down the hill. I’m scare that you will get clumsy again and fall from the hill.” said Jaejoong while look at Yunho with teasing smile on his face.

“Yah! What do you meaning by that?” asked Yunho while glaring at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just chuckles before grabs Yunho’s hand again. “Come on, let us go now.”

Jaejoong begins to drag Yunho to climb down from the hill while Yunho pouts slightly before following Jaejoong’s step.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Thank you for today. I’m have a great time.” Yunho bows his head.

Jaejoong’s lip turns into smile. “You’re welcome. I’m glad to hear that.”

“Then I should get out from the car now. See you tomorrow.”

Yunho opens the door and begins to step down from car before Jaejoong grabs his hand the pull Yunho close to him and kiss Yunho on the cheek.

“See you tomorrow. Good night.”

Yunho just nod his head and get down from the car. His mind is still trying to process what has happen to him just now. Jaejoong just chuckles when he sees Yunho’s reaction.

Jaejoong start his engine and drive off from there while Yunho watch in dazed with his hand holding his cheek before his lips turns into small smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n Sorry I didn't update yesterday. My internet connection got problem yesterday but I make it up by putting a lot of Jaeho moments in this chapter. Hope you'll like it.

Pls leave a comment. Tq.^^