The Promise

Meant To Be

"Yunnie-ah,please look at me" begged Jaejoong.He looks at Yunho who just keep his head down.He knows that by now Yunho was crying after he heard the news thus that why he keeps his head down.He also knows that Yunho didn't like anyone saw he was crying including Jaejoong.Even thought,Yunho looks manlier on the outside but inside he is very sensitive.

Yunho just keeps his head down.He didn't dare look at Jaejoong not because he was embarassed since he was crying but because he just can't believe what he heard just now.Jaejong can't stand anymore.He lift Yunho's chin to look at him.The sight of Yunho of crying is making his heart aches.He quickly use his thumb to caress away the tears from Yunho's cheek.

"Yunnie,please stop crying.You're making me so sad just by looking at your tears" 

"How can I stop crying after I heard the news just now? You're going to leave me."

"Of course not,I not going to leave you.You knows how much you means to me,right?"

"Then why are you going to study abroad and leaving me at here?"

"Yunnie,I didn't have a choice.My parents decide to sent me.No matter what  I said or do,they still sticks to it and I can't do anything about it."

"You're parents still didn't like me huh?Just because I come from poor family,they think I not suitable to you who is coming from rich background.That is why they decide to sent you to study abroad in order to break off our relationship.sob....sob..." Yunho just keep crying after he said that. He knew that in their 3 years relationship,Jaejoong's parents still didn't approve their relationships simply because Yunho comes from poor background who's mother only work as a cashier  while his father died when he still was small.

"Oh,Yunnie,please don't cry anymore." Jaejoong quickly pull Yunho into his arms.He knew that what Yunho said is true.His parents already try to persuade him many time to break off their 3 year relationship but Jaejoong didn't listen to them.He loves Yunho so much and he plans to spend his life with Yunho.

"Joongie,what is going to happen to us?I'm scared that once you leave here,you going to forget me and move on with another person." said Yunho.He lays his head on Jaejong shoulder.He feel very scared what going happen to them once Jaejong going abroad. 

"Stupid Yunnie.Don't think like that.You knows how much I love you,right?Of course, I not going to forget you.You are very important to me.What ever happen,my love towards you is not going to disappear." Jaejoong kiss Yunho's hair,trying to ressure  Yunho that nothing will change in their relationship.

"But what if you meet someone who much beautiful or handsome or clever than me?What if that person try to steal you from me?What if..Mhm...."Yunho unable to finish his word when Jaejoong kiss him.Yunho's eyes widen.After a few seconds,when Yunho finally regains his senses,he quickly push Jaejoong away from the kiss.

"Yah,Kim Jaejong,what are doing!!" yelled Yunho.His cheeks is tainted pink because of the kiss just now.

"Ha...Ha....Yunnie,you are so cute." chuckles Jaejoong.His Yunnie looks so cute right now.With his blush on the cheeck and the pouts on his lips making Jaejoong want kiss the pouts away.

"You jerk.You still got mood to joke around while here I am,worrying about our future." Yunho glares at Jaejoong. "I hate you."said Yunho and quickly release himself from Jaejoong's arms.He feel very angry  that Jaejooong still got the mood to joke around while he was worrying about their future.

"Yunnie,please don't mad at me.I just want lighthen the mood since you were so tense before.I'm sorry,please forgive me,okay?Please,Yunnie?" begged Jaejoong after he saw how angry Yunho was. He only want to lighthen the moods since Yunho was so sad before.

"Hm,you are jerk,do you knows that?Be glad that I love you so much that I didn't have the heart to angry at you." Yunho sighs. The anger he feel just now disappear after he heard Jaejoong begged him.He knows that Jaejoong just try cheer him up.

"I love you too." smiles Jaejoong after he heard what Yunho said just now.He pull Yunho back to his embraces.Both of them decide to enjoy the silences in other arms.

"Joongie,I'm still scared what going happen to us." said Yunho after a while. He still feels very scared althought Jaejoong already convince him that nothing will changes between them.

"Yunnie,didn't I said already nothing will charges between us.Will you stop worrying?" said Jaejoong. He can see how sad & worry Yunho is and that make his heart aches.He really didn't want to leave Yunho at all but want can he do?He just can't going against his parents decision.

"But...." Yunho can't finish his word when Jaejoong put his finger on his lips.

"Shush...I konw that no matter what I said,the uneasiness in your heart would disappear,right?" said Jaejoong while Yunho just nods his head.

"How about I make promise to you?"

"Promise?"

"Yes,I'll promise you that after I prove to my parents that I can be successful in life without their money,I'll come back to you and claim you as mine."

"Really?"

"Yes,I'll do that.Will you wait for me not matter how long it take?"

"Ye...Ye...Yes...You don't have ask.Of course I'll wait for you.Sob....sob...." Yunho can't contain his tears anymore.He feels really happy that when Jaejoong make that promise to him.

"Shush...stop crying....Didn't I said that I didn't like to see you cry?" Jaejoong quickly caress away the tears fro Yunho's eyes.

"I know but I just can't contain it anymore.I feels so happy when I heard what you said just now." said Yunho.He is try his best to stop his tears. He kinda feels embarrassed that he keep crying even though he is a man.

"Stupid Yunnie." said Jaejoong.He kiss both of Yunho's eyes to stop Yunho from crying anymore.

"Joongie,when is your flight?" ask Yunho.He finally stop crying and rubs his eyes using his sleeve.

"The days after tomorrow." said Jaejoong

"So soon!!!" yelled Yunho.He can't believe it.Jaejoong is going leave him the days after tomorrow.

"I know but my parents already book my flight." said Jaejoong.He also very sad that he going leave his Yunnie so soon.

"But I want to spend so more time with you since I don't when I going to meet your again.Maybe only after a few years,only you wll come back to me."said Yunho.He really don't Jaejoong to go but he can't doing anything.He didn't have the power to go against Jaejoong's parents

"Me too.I also want to spend some more time with you but.....sigh.....I just can't doing anything about it." sigh Jaejoong.

"Then can I sent you when you are going abroad?"asked Yunho.

"No,you can't."

"Huh?Why?"

"Because my parents going to there also.They are going with me in order to make sure that everything is prepare at the overseas."

"I see."Yunho is very sad.He can't meet Jaejoong for the last time and he didn't how long it gonna take until he meet Jaejoong again.

"Hey,don't look so down.Did you forget about my promise just now?I'll try my best and build my own career at overseas so that it wouldn't take so long for us to meet again.Believe in me,will you?"said Jaejoong and look at Yunho's eyes in order to show him how sincere is he.

"I believe in you,Joongie." replied Yunho. He knows how sincere Jaejoong is after looking into Jaejong's eyes. He believe that Jaejoong would fulfill his promise while he will waiting for him until that day will come to him.

"Yunnie,thank you for believing in me.I love you so much." Jaejoong take Yunho palm and kissed it.

"I love you too." replied Yunho.

Both of them stare into each other eyes then Jaejoong slowly put his lips onto Yunho's lips and Yunho slowly close his eyes.At first it was gentle and then it slowly turns into passionate kiss which both of them hope that it will not be their last kiss.After a while,when both of them needs to breath,they quickly pulls away.

"I'm going to miss you." said Jaejoong after he regains his breath then kiss Yunho forehead and pulls him into his embraces.

"Me too." replied Yunho.He put his head on Jaejoong's chest.He is hoping that time will stop so that this moment will last forever.

Both of them decide to enjoy themselves in each other arms until Jaejoong decide to enlighthen the moods by saying "Yunnie-ah,I just cannot wait the day to come so that I can proclaim you as my wife."

"Yah,Kim Jaejoong!Who are you calling your wife???"

********************************************************************************************************

In the airport

Yunho knows that he shouldn't come here but he can't help it.He just want to meet Jaejoong for the last time.He was hiding in the corner watching Jaejoong says his goodbye to his relatives and friends.How much he wanted run to Jaejoong and hug him for the last  time but he knows he can't because Jaejoong's parents are there and he didn't want to create a commotion on day Jaejoong going to study abroad.He want Jaejoong go happily without worrying anything.

After a while,Jaejoong and his parents said final goodbye to their relatves and decides go to the gate.Yunho just can't contain his sadness anymore.His tears slowly falls down to his cheeck.He just keep watching Jaejoong go into the gate with teary eyes until he can't see his back anymore.

Few minutes later, Yunho finally calm down,he decides to go home.Suddenly,his handphone vibrates in his jeans pocket. He quickly took it out and open his phone.It is a message from Jaejoong:

Yunnie-ah,please remember my promise to you that day.I'll come back to you one days.Please wait for me.

I love you,Jung Yunho

Love

Your Joongie

Yunho cried when he read the message.He quickly reply to Jaejoong:

Joongie,of course I'l wait for you.Please take care of yourself while you are in the overseas

I love you too,Kim Jaejoong

Love

Your Yunnie.

"Yes,I'll wait from for you no matter how long it will take." thought Yunho. He quickly get out from there and decided to go back to his home. He hope that Jaejoong will not forget their promise and he didn't have wait for long for them to unite again.

*********************************************************************************************************

This the first chapter.Hopefully your all will like.I know your all will wondering why I choose Jaeho instead of Yunjae.I just want  challenge myself to write something different from another and don't you think that manly Jae is hot while uke Yun is cute...^-^

 

P.S. Sorry to Yoosu fan....this story will feature Minsu instead of Yoosu since I'm more Minsu fan.

 

Pls drop a comment what you think about this chapter.thanks.