The Kind Lee Min Ho

Without Knowing I Fell In Love With You (Like A Fool I Don't Know Anything Else But Love)

Min Ho: “Nice try little brother, but you still can’t keep me from passing you.”

Min Ho jumps in the air and throws the basketball in the hoop ~Swoosh~
Passes the ball to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong: “Just because your taller doesn’t mean you’re always going to beat me.”

Min Ho: “No, its cause I’m just a better basket ball player than you are, and don’t forget I’m much more handsomer than you too.”

Hyun Joong passes by Min Ho’s side but at the last second Min Ho interferes the shot.

Min Ho: “Good try little brother, but your jump shot needs some work, and your too slow on your left.”

Hyun Joong: Panting. “I want to play another game.”

Min Ho: “Sorry I have a date I have to go shower now, besides you look like you need a rest, you’re all drenched in sweat.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “Just for once I want to beat this guy.”

Hyun Joong and Min Ho go back inside their house.

Min Ho: “Dad, can I borrow your car for my date tonight?”

Dad: Smiles. “You got another one?”

Min Ho: Smiles. “Mhm.”

Dad: Puts his arm around Min Ho. “Look at my son he’s really something. Hey Hyun Joong you should ask your brother to teach a few things.”

Mom: “And what exactly should Min Ho be teaching Hyun Joong?”

Dad: “Well a boy his age should be dating….I mean honey don’t you want our sons to bring us a nice daughter-in-law so our family can be complete?”

Mom: “Yes, but I don’t want just any girl, I want one that’s just right for our sons. Besides Hyun Joong is too young to be dating. Look at my Hyun Joong he’s still my adorable little boy.” Pulling on Hyun Joong’s cheeks.

Hyun Joong: “Umma.”

Dad: “Nonsense dear, he’s only a year younger than Min Ho. You should let our Hyun Joong grow into a man.”

Min Ho: “Mhmm….I’ll try to talk to Hyun Joon later, don’t worry dad.”

Mom: “Don’t be putting ideas in your brother’s head and you Min Ho, don’t go off causing too much trouble tonight.” Grabbing Min Ho’s ear.

Min Ho: “Ahhhh..okay mom.”

Mom: “That’s my good boy, now go be a gentleman and don’t keep your date waiting.”

Min Ho leaves the room.

~Knock Knock Knock~

Hyun Joong opens the door.

Hyun Joong: “Oh Hye Sun. Come in.”

Hye Sun: “Hello auntie, uncle, Hyun Joong…ehh where’s Min Ho.”

Hyun Joong: “He’s getting ready for his date.”

Hye Sun: “Oh….I thought the three of us could go watch a movie.”

Hyun Joong: “Well you know Min Ho, there’s nothing stopping him from going after a girl.”

They both laugh.

Hye Sun: “Okay I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at school then.”

Hyun Joon: Nods. “Mhmm, same place same time tomorrow.”

Mom: “Hye Sun, why don’t you stay for dinner.”

Hye Sun: “Sure.”

The table is set and everyone sits down for dinner.

Min Ho: “Oh..you’re eating already?….Hye Sun, what are you doing here?’

Hyun Joong: “She wanted to watch a movie, but since you’re going out we’re eating dinner.”

Min Ho: “Hmm, we’ll go watch a movie tomorrow after school, what do you say cutie?” Smiles.

Hye Sun: “Mhmm.Promise?”

Min Ho extends his pinky to Hye Sun.

Min Ho: “Promise.”

Hye Sun: “ You have to come too Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong: “Only if it’s a horror film.”

Hye: “Okay”

Min Ho: “I don’t want to be late so I’ll see you later. Good night.”

Hye Sun, Hyun Joong and his parents finish eating dinner.

Hye Sun: “Please let me help clean up.”

Mom: “You don’t have to you’ve been to this house so many times, and you know you’re like a daughter to us.”

Hye Sun: “I know auntie, but I still want to help.”

Mom: “Hye Sun is such a good girl. Look at my two good children here.”

Hyun Joong: “I’m going to go take a bath now…I’ll see you tomorrow Hye Sun.”

Hye Sun: “Night Hyun Joong.”

Hyun Joong leaves the room.

Mom: “Hye Sun you should go home, you have school tomorrow I don’t want your parents to worry.”

Hye Sun: “Alright I’ll come visit auntie another day.”

Mom: “Come as much as you want child.”

Hye Sun leaves.

Mom: “Don’t you think it would be wonderful our sons could find a girl like Hye Sun? She’s the kind a girl..no she is THE girl I want our Hyun Joong or Min Ho to end up with.”

Dad: “There still young. Don’t push them.”

Hyun Joong’s Bedroom:
Hyung Joong holds a girl’s hair clip. “If only…”

Hye Sun’s Bedroom:
Hye Sun writes enthusiastically in her diary with a smile on her face.

Min Ho’s Room:
~Flashback~

Girl: “Thank you for everything.”

The girl leans in and kisses Min Ho on the cheek.

~End Flashback~

The next morning….

Min Ho: “Where is she? We need to be at school soon.”

Hyun Joong: “I think that’s her.”

Hye Sun: “Min Ho! Hyun Joong!”

Min Ho: “Where were you? We’re going to be late because of you.”

Hye Sun: “I was only late because I brought you this.” Holds three bags.

Min Ho: “What’s this?”

Hye Sun: “I made special lunches for the three of us.”

Hyun Joong: “Does it look like we're five year olds?”

Hye Sun: Laughs. “Don’t be like that oppa..here take your lunch.”

Min Ho: “Don’t worry Hye Sun I’ll eat his too.” Smiles.

Hyun Joong: “HEY! Did I say I wasn’t going to eat it?…Grabs bag..”This girl always calling me oppa when she wants something.”

Hye Sun: “Hyun Joong I made you your favorite but I’ll take it back...”

Hyun Joong: “You already gave it to me so it’s mine now.”

Hye Sun and Hyun Joong both pull on the bag.

Min Ho: “HEY! Stop that, we’re going to be late, you two can fight later..I don’t want to get scolded by teacher Park.”

Hye Sun: “Okay.” Innocent face. “But remember you promised we would go to the movies after school.”

Min Ho: “I remember…after school lets out will go.”

CLASSROOM

Ms. Park: “This morning we’re going to start out with history.”

Man: “Excuse me Ms. Park, but you have a new student.”

Ms. Park: “Really? I wasn’t informed.”

Man: “It’s a last minute transfer student. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please take care of her.” Leaves.

A beautiful girl enters the room.

Hye Ri: “Anyohaseyo, my name is Jeon Hye Ri. Please look kindly on me.”

The classroom is filled with whispers.
“wow, finally a y girl is in our class….she thinks she’s all that….she looks like she’s from a rich family……”

Ms. Park: “Why don’t you take a seat in front of Lee Min Ho, he’s over there.”

The girl walks over Min Ho’s desk and smiles. Min Ho looks up and gives a smirk.
Hye Ri didn’t understand why she had felt nervous, scared and excited all at the same time when she set her eyes on Min Ho.

Bell rings

Boy: “Hey Min Ho, are you going to come eat with us today?”

Min Ho: “Maybe another day, I have plans.”

Boy: “ohhuhh….a date huh?”

Min Ho: Smiles “I’ve made a promise to a beautiful girl so I can’t keep her waiting.”

Girl: “Min Ho! Is it true? Do you have a date today?”

Min Ho: “Ji Young.”

Girl: “I thought you were my man. …I love you.”

Min Ho: “Ji Young please listen. I think you’re a really nice girl, but if you’re looking for someone you can depend on, someone to promise to be with you forever, that person isn’t me it, can’t be.”

Girl: “You said you liked me. You were the one who asked me out and brought me flowers.”

Min Ho: “I did, the moment I saw you. I saw that sad expression on your face I wanted to cheer you up.”

Girl: “So you never liked me?”

Min Ho: “I did and I still do.”

Girl: “Than why can’t you be my boyfriend?!” With teary eyes.

Min Ho: “I’m sorry Ji Young. I like making you laugh I like going on dates with you, but that’s all I can give you.”

Girl: “I don’t care if you don’t love me right now, but lets just try it. I’ll patiently wait until you really like me.” Holds onto Min Ho.

Min Ho: “But I already like you that’s why I’m telling you this. I’m not the man for you. I can’t say an “I Love You”..that’s what you want isn’t it? Forget about me….there’s someone better out there for you.”

Girl: Lets go of Min Ho. “Lee Min Ho, you say the coldest words in the kindest way do you know that?”

Min Ho: “I’m sorry.”

Girl: “They say Kim Hyun Joong is the cold one, but in reality you are Lee Min Ho.”

Min Ho: Nods. “Please be happy in the future…don’t think much about this anymore.” Pats the girl on the shoulder and walks away.

A small group of students overhear the conversation and begin whispering to one another.
“That makes the nth girl Min Ho’s turned down…..That girl was chasing after our oppa but he was too kind to reject her, I don’t feel sorry for her……Min Ho is always dating a different girl, but I don’t think he’s ever made any of those girls into his girlfriend……If I dated oppa I would make sure he fall in love with me.”

MOVIE THEATER

Hye Sun: “Oh.. Min Ho!”

Min Ho: “Sorry I’m late.”

Hye Sun: “Its okay.” Warming her hands.

Min Ho takes off his gloves and puts them on Hye Sun.

Min Ho: “Here its cold. You must have been waiting a while.”

Hye Sun: Sniffle. “It’s okay.”

Hyun Joong: “What okay? I’m freezing out here.”

Min Ho: “Have you decided on a movie yet.”

Hye Sun: “mmm Hyun Joong picked one.”

Min Ho: “Well lets go in before I have to hear Hyun Joong complain anymore!”

Hyun Joong: “You left us out in the cold what should I act like?”

Hye Sun: “Come on guys can’t we just get along?” Grabs onto both their arms and smiles. “I got both of you now you can’t escape.”

Jeon Hye Ri happens to be walking near by and notices the three friends walking together. She watches as they enter the movie theatre and then continues on her way.