"Sooyoung, take my hand!"

Re-Love

"Oh, umm... it's okay then..." Dongwoo scratched the back of his head.

"I'll see you..." He bis his lip and waved goodbye.

"What did he want?" Kai asked Sooyoung as he looked at her.

"He just wanted to spend some time..."  Sooyoung shrugged as she let Kai in.

"Where's your mom?" Kai asked as he entered the house.

"Gone to Mokpo... Grandma's sick..." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

Kai walked into the living room and sat down as he opened the TV. Sooyoung brought him a glass of water and sat down beside him. The two of the watched TV quietly when Kai suddenly laughed. Sooyoung turned around and looked at him with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Did I miss something?" She asked and he shook his head.

"What is it then?" 

"Nothing..." He shrugged as he still smirked widely.

"Jongin! Tell me!" Sooyoung came closer to him as she pointed with her index finger at him. 

"No!" Kai continued smirking.

"Jongin!"

"No!"

"Kim Jongin!" Sooyoung continued coming closer.

Suddenly she lost her balance and fell on Kai's chest. He hugged her waist and she looked up at him. Their eyes widened as they looked at each other. Then Kai smirked again still hugging her waist.

"You're mean..." Sooyoung pouted as she got up.

"Okay, okay, I tell you..." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to his chest again.

"The house is empty... And there is only you and me." He smirked again.

"So? What's so funny about that?" She asked confused.

"Don't you feel like we're married and living together?" He laughed out.

"Idiot." She lightly smacked his head and got up.

"I want to go out." She said after a while.

"Let's go then..." Kai got up.

"Shopping?" Sooyoung smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever you want baby." Kai smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Hey! Don't call me like that!" She warned him. Only Myungsoo was aloud to call her like that.

"I do what I want." He laughed as he pulled her out of the house.

------------------------------------------

"Okay, I got some news again!" Kyungsoo said as they were sitting in the canteen again.

"What is it this time?" Luhan asked as he leaned in.

"About Infinite..." Kyungsoo smirked.

"They got rejected again! But this time it was the player Dongwoo!" Kyungsoo smirked feeling happy about that.

Sooyoung and Kai looked at each other.

"Was it a bet again?" Sooyoung asked carefully.

"No... Not this time... Which makes everything even worse... Cause this means that Dongwoo liked the girl but he got rejected by her! And all of this means: IT'S TIME TO SHINE MY FRIENDS!" Kyungsoo raise his fist playfully into the air and laughed. 

The others joined him except Sooyoung. She looked over at the table where Infinite was sitting. They were chatting with each other while they all looked serious.

'I have to talk to Dongwoo after school...' Sooyoung thought and sighed.

Then it was time for class. She bid goodbye to Exo and made her way to the gym.

-------------------------------------------

"Dongwoo!" She ran out of school.

"Sooyoung?" Dongwoo turned around surprised.

"How are you?" She asked him as she caught up with him.

"Okay... You?" 

"Me too... Um I heard about the rumors..." She bid her lower lip as they walked out of the school gates together.

"Hmm..." Dongwoo looked up.

"And I'm sorry..." She apologized.

"Why? It's not your fault..." 

"But... If I'd knew that rumors like this would go around then I would have spent some time with you..." She sighed.

"It's okay... Really. I, myself, didn't know that people would start gossiping about these kind of stuffs." Dongwoo laughed.

"As a pology, I want to spend my day with you!" She smiled at him.

"Awesome! I was on my way to meet my friends... Let's meet them together." Dongwoo smiled at her.

Then they took the bus and drove for a while. They got off at a bus station and walked across the streets into a karaoke bar.

'Wrong day to hang out with Dongwoo...' Sooyoung though. She in singing.

Dongwoo opened the door to a dark room and they walked in. Five boys were already there and singing. They suddenly got quiet when they spotted Sooyoung.

"Hey, I brought a guest." Dongwoo smiled.

"Sooyoung, meet Infinite... That's Woohyun." Dongwoo pointed at a guy with the mic in his hands. He waved at her and Sooyoung waved back.

"That's Sunggyu." He pointed at a guy sitting in the corner.

'Where are his eyes?' She thought as she looked at him.

"That's our maknae, Sungjong." He pointed at a cute guy.

'Wow, he's just as pretty as a girl...' Sooyoung thought.

"Hello!" The boy smiled widely as he waved at her,

"These are Hoya and Sungyeol... You already met them." Dongwoo said and Sooyoung nodded.

"That's Sooyoung." Dongwoo then pointed at Sooyoung and she waved cutely.

"Are you good in singing?" Woohyun suddenly approached her with the mic.

"N-No..." Sooyoung quickly shook her head.

"Sing by yourself... Let the poor girl rest." Dongwoo pulled her down as she sat down next to him.

"By the way, where is L?" Dongwoo asked the boys.

"He should be here any minute." Sungyeol said looking at his phone.

'L?' Sooyoung though when someone opened the door.

"Sorry, I'm late." The boy said out of breath as he walked in.

"Man, finally! Sing with me! No one wants to sing!" Woohyun reached him the mic.

Sooyoung looked up and her eyes widened as she saw Myungsoo. He spotted her at the same time.

"What is she doing here?" Myungsoo asked Dongwoo surprised.

"I should leave." Sooyoung got up.

"Stay." Dongwoo grabbed her wrist.

"I invited her." Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took a seat as far away as possible from her.

"Sing with meeeeee!" Woohyun pouted cutely at Myungsoo.

"I'm not in the mood anymore..." Myungsoo said as he glanced over to Sooyoung.

"Dongwoo, please let me go!" Sooyoung whispered towards Dongwoo.

"Stay!" Dongwoo ordered.

"You guys are no fun today... Really." Woohyun sighed and sat down as well.

They were sitting there awkwardly in silence. The Infinite members were all looking at their phones except Dongwoo. He was blankly looking at the table in front of him. 

"So much fun." Sooyoung sighed a little to loud. Everyone looked at her with eyes widened.

"I mean... Uh..." She was lost for words.

"I'll be leaving then." Myungsoo got up and wanted to leave.

"I won't talk to you when you walk out of this door." Dongwoo warned him.

Myungsoo looked at Sooyung and at Dongwoo.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and was about to walk out when Dongwoo grabbed her wrist.

"L..."

"Hyung, let me go." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Dongwoo gave up and Myungsoo walked away.

"I should leave then..." Sooyoung bid her lower lip.

"Sooyoung..." Dongwoo looked at her.

"I'm sorry... I disturbed you and your fun." She said and walked out of the room.

The floors of the karaoke bar seemed so much brighter suddenly. Sooyoung quickly walked out to the streets. The sun was still shining brightly. She sat down at the bus stop in front of the karaoke bar and looked down.
Sooyoung was feeling really bad. She knew that Myungsoo left the karaoke because of her. But why was he hating her that muchP Okay, her behavior was always weird whenever they met but was that giving him the right to hate her for this? Sooyoung didn't think so. 

"Superficial jerk." She sighed as she got up when the bus came.

After a few minutes she arrived at home. She walked in and let herself fall onto the sofa in the living room. As she was laying there she suddenly had the urge to call her mom and hear her voice. She sat up and looked into her bag for her phone but it wasn't there.

"Where did I put you?" She whispered as she continued searching but it was nowhere to be found.

"Did I leave it in the karaoke bar?" She sighed and walked out again.

She took the bus and drove back to the karaoke bar.

"Excuse me, I think I forgot my phone in one of your rooms earlier... Is it okay if I look for it?" Sooyoung asked the woman sitting behind the cash register. She nodded as she looked at Sooyoung with a bored face.

"Thanks..." Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

She quickly walked upstairs to the room where she was with Infinite before. There was a song playing but no one who was singing to it. Sooyoung knocked slowly at the door and looked inside. Someone was sitting in the corner while he had put up his hoodie. 

"Excuse me..." She said.

"Leave!" It was a boy's voice, a familiar one. 

"I think I forgot my phone here... Is it okay if I look for it really quick? I won't disturb you." She bid her lower lip.

The boy looked up and their eyes met.

"Myungsoo?" Sooyoung said surprised.

"You were in the room next door." He looked down again.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked him as she slowly walked in.

"I told you to leave! Stop clinging onto me! I don't know you, can't you just let me be?!" His voice got louder.

"Fine... I was just asking..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Jerk." She whispered as she closed the door. 

Then she walked into the room next door but it was empty.

"They probably left..." She sighed as she walked in.

Sooyoung looked everywhere but couldn't find it. Then she walked back to the room where Myungsoo was.

"Myungsoo?" She said as she looked inside.

"What now?!" He rolled his eyes.

"Can I use your phone for a minute... I have to call Dongwoo."

"Use your own."

"I already told you that I lost it and I want to ask if Dongwoo found it." She sighed.

Myungsoo sighed and made a sign for her to walk in. Sooyoung did as she was told and sat down. Myungsoo gave his phone to her and she called Dongwoo.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me, bro!" Dongwoo immediately answered his phone.

"Oh... It's me Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiled as she turned a little red on her cheeks.

"Sooyoung? What are you doing with Myungsoo's phone? Are you with him at the moment?" Dongwoo asked.

"Kinda... Um Dongwoo, I lost my phone... I wondered if you saw it somewhere..." Sooyoung quickly looked over to Myungsoo's who was looking back at her.

"Ah yes! It was on your seat in the karaoke bar..." Dongwoo smiled.

"Ah I see. Can you bring it to me please?" She asked him.

"Ah, you see, there's this urgent thing that came up and I have to stay at home... Tell Myungsoo to bring you over!" Dongwoo's voice changed and she could feel him smirking on the other line,

Sooyoung looked over to Myungsoo who was looking at a magazine. He would never walk her to Dongwoo's house.

"Just give me your address." Sooyoung said.

"Okay wait, I gotta talk to Myungsoo first... Can you give him for a minute?" Dongwoo asked her and Sooyoung looked up.

"It's Dongwoo." She said as she reached the phone towards Myungsoo. 

He looked at her a little confused and took it while his fingers brushed against her hand.

"Yes?" Myungsoo asked as he looked concerned.

"I can't..... Why would I?.......... Hyung, seriously now?............. Just this time!" Myungsoo let out a huge sigh as he hung up.

"I'll take you to Dongwoo's." Myungsoo said as he got up.

He walked out to the door and Sooyoung looked at him dumbfounded.

"Coming or not?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

Sooyoung got up and quietly followed him. They walked away from the karaoke bar without taking the bus nor the subway.

"Are we going to walk?" She sighed as she followed him behind.

"Problems?" Myungsoo turned around and glared at her.

She shook her head and followed him. They walked for quite a while and they still didn't reach Dongwoo's house.

"Maybe you don't know where he lives..." She suddenly blurted out.

"I do know!" Myungsoo hissed without looking at her.

"Is it still far away?" She sighed.

"Almost there." He said as they walked into an alley.

Myungsoo was walking in the front and Sooyoung was like walking 2 meters behind him. They passed by a few weird-looking shops with scary-looking men who were looking at Sooyoung.

"Myungsoo... I think we're wrong..." She whispered as she quickly walked up to him.

"You're worse than my little sister. Dor God's sake just trust me." He rolled his eyes at her.

"But Myungsoo..." She said as she pulled on his shirt.

"Hey there!" Someone suddenly called out and Sooyoung flinched.

"Hey you... Young lady." The same man called out and Myungsoo turned around and looked at him.

"Do you guys need some help? You look pretty lost..." The man smirked as he walked towards them.

Myungsoo grabbed Sooyoung's waist and pulled her back.

"We're fine." Myungsoo glared at him.

Sooyoung's eyes widened since Myungsoo was still holding onto her.

"Oh come, are you scared?" The man's smirk got wider.

"Sooyoung, take my hand!" Myungsoo whispered.

"What?!" Sooyoung asked a little too loud.

"Do what I say!" He hissed at her. Sooyoung then took his hand.

"I'll count to three and we'll start to run, okay?" He whispered again and Sooyoung nodded.

"Hey boy, a cute girlfriend you got there." The man smiled at Sooyung who was hiding behind Myungsoo.

"One." Myungsoo whispered.

"Hey cutie, come out~ Oppa is a nice guy!" The man walked closer to them.

"Two." Myungsoo whispered and Sooyung got ready to run still holding Myungsoo's hand.

"I have everything you want..." The man winked at her.

"THREE!" Myungsoo suddenly yelled and they started to run away.

"STOP!" The man yelled as he started to chase them.

Myungsoo was holding tightly onto Sooyoung as they were running away. They turned left and continued to run into an another alley. Sooyoung was slowly getting tired but she kept running because the man was still following them. While running Myungsoo grabbed his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled into the phone.

"DON'T ASK! JUST DO AS I SAY!" He yelled again and put the phone back into his pocket. 

Then Myungsoo looked back at Soooyung and the man who was chasing them. The man was slowly getting further away.

"Hold on for a little while!" He said to Sooyoung as they kept running.

Then they walked out of the alley into a bigger street. It was still empty though. They ran across the street and into a house which had its door open. As soon as they ran inside someone closed the door and Sooyoung dropped her body onto the floor trying to catch her breath. Myungsoo let her hand go and looked out from the little window next to the entrance.

"He's gone!" Myungsoo turned around and smiled at Sooyung.

Suddenly he frowned and looked away.

"What happened?" Sooyoung looked up and saw Dongwoo looking at them confused.

Myungsoo sighed and let his body drop next to Sooyoung.

"We took the short cut." Myungsoo said as he rested his arm on his forehead.

"Idiot! Why?!" Dongwoo lightly kicked him as he shook his head.

"The bus is comeing every 30 minute dude... I wanted to bring her over as soon as possible!" Myungsoo sat up and looked at Sooyoung but she looked away.

"And was it worth risking your lives?" Dongwoo glared at him.

Myungsoo was about to answer when Sooyoung got up.

"Can I have my phone?" She asked Dongwoo.

"Ah yes, wait." He said as he ran upstairs.

Myungsoo was still looking at Sooyoung but she was looking away. She was mad at him for risking their lives but at the same time she felt happy. He had protected her from the man although it was his fault for walking into the alley in the first place.

"You guys are so awkward with each other... Oh my god!" Dongwoo shook his head as he walked downstairs.

Sooyoung and Myungsoo looked at each other for a second before they looked away. 
Dongwoo gave her phone back.

"Thanks." She said as she took it from him.

Sooyoung looked at it and saw 5 missed calls from Kai.

"You're taking her home, right Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"You only told me to bring her to your house!" Myungsoo scoffed.

"I can find my own way home. Or I'll just call Jongin." She said as she started to dial his number.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo looked at each other and Dongwoo shook his head.

"What?!" Myungsoo mouthed and rolled his eyes.

"Jongin?" Sooyoung said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I called you but you didn't answer!" She heard Kai pouting.

"Sorry... I kind of lost my phone but fortunately Dongwoo found it... Um Jongin is it possible for you to pick me up?" She asked him.

"Sure! Tell me the address." 

"What's the address?" Sooyoung asked Dongwoo.

He sighed and gave it to her. The Sooyoung gave it to Kai and he said that he'll be there in around 20 minutes. Sooyoung hung up and looked back at DOngwoo.

"He's coming." Sooyoung smiled.

"And you tell me you're not dating!" Dongwoo scoffed.

"We're not! He's my friend!" Sooyoung defended herself.

"So am I... And Myungsoo!" Dongwoo pointed at themselves.

"What? No!" Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"Sure... That's why you protected her." Dongwoo smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Wthat's what you're supposed to do when a girl is in danger!" Myungsoo glared at Dongwoo.

"Ohhhhhhhh Sooyoung, he sees you as a girl!" Dongwoo winked at her .

Without knowing why, it hurt Sooyoung. Myungsoo was mean indeed but everything had its limit, even this. Why was he so mean anyways? He was so cold and absent-minded sometimes.

"Sit down while you guys are waiting..." Dongwoo said and Myungsoo walked towards a room. Sooyoung quietly followed him,

"So, where did you meet?" Dongwoo asked.

"I was looking for my phone and-" Sooyoung said but was cut off by Myungsoo.

"We met on the streets." Myungsoo said looking away.

"And you casually started to talk? You really want me to believe that?" Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

"She looked lost."

"I didn't!" Sooyoung glared at him.

"You did!"

"No!"

"Yes!" They started to discuss.

"You were the one looking lost in your room all by yourself!" She blurted out and Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"What room?" Dongwoo asked confused.

"She's dreaming!" Myungsoo glared at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new chapter yeeeeeeeeeeey! ahh i can't update since my A-levels are coming up and i'm like learning every day :(( but it'll be over in 2 months so i can update regularly again! ^^ 
hello to all my new subscribers and thank you so much for the comments! omg you guys don't know how much i enjoy reading them! :D