Myungsoo is here

Re-Love

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked her when she came back.

"Nothing..." Sooyoung said and walked towards the schools exit.

"Sooyoung wait!" Myungsoo hurried up to her.

"I'm sorry." She smiled slightly at him.

"It's okay... But for now you're coming with me!" Myungsoo grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the parking lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Beautiful!" Myungsoo looked at her amazed.

Sooyoung was trying on clothes that Myungsoo had picked for her.

"That's what you said to the other 1000 dresses as well." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"And besides I don't want and I don't need this..." Sooyoung pulled on the dress.

"But you need it tonight..." Myungsoo sighed.

"What's going to happen tonight?" She asked him as she crossed her arms.

"We're going to watch a movie!" He said.

"Is that a gala?" She asked.

"N-No... Do you want to go to a gala?" Myungsoo asked surprised.

"Idiot. If it's not a gala than I can as well just go with jeans and a shirt." She rolled her eyes again as she walked back into the cabin.

After a while she came back out with her school uniform.

"But we need to go to my house first..." She said to him.

"Sir, are you taking this?" The lady working there asked.

"No, we're not. I'm sorry." Sooyoung apologized and bowed before pulling him out of the store.

"You know... I wanted to buy you the dresses." Myungsoo looked at his arm which was in Sooyoung's grasp.

"But I don't need them and they're too expensive. Come on now." She pulled him a little faster where he had parked his car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I like your taste in movies." Sooyoung said laughing after the movie was over.

"Who doesn't?" Myungsoo laughed.

"Ho hoooooo." Sooyoung said and laughed as well.

"I didn't have so much fun in the last few days..." Myungsoo smiled.

"Yeah me too." Sooyoung smiled as well.

Just then her phone rang and she got a message from Kai.

From: My Jongin <3

Can I see you for a second?

"Who is it?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's Jongin... He wants to see me for a second..." Sooyoung looked up at Myungsoo.

"Oh...."  Myungsoo looked pissed.

"I gotta go..." She said to him.

"Should I take you there?" Myungsoo asked her and she nodded.

Then Myungsoo drove her to Exo's dorm. After a little while they arrived there.

"I'll be back in a minute." She said as she got out.

Myungsoo watched her as she rang the doorbell. Kyungsoo opened the door and she walked in.

"Where's Jongin?" She asked.

"Upstairs." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled half heartedly and rushed to Kai's and Chanyeol's room.

She knocked on the door as she walked in. Chanyeol had his arm around Kai and was telling him something. He looked up and smiled at her.

"I'll be downstairs then." He got up and smiled as he walked past her.

Kai looked at her and then looked down again.

"Hey..." She walked closer to him.

"Hi." He said without looking at her.

"What happened?" She asked him.

She was now sitting next to him on the bed. Suddenly Kai turned around and grabbed her hands.

"Sooyoung, I don't want to lose you!" He looked her in the eyes.

"J-Jongin...." She was surprised by his sudden moves.

"I know it's hard now because of my parents... But they're leaving in two days again... Everything will be the same again." He said.

"You don't understand... It's not your parents. It's us!" She said to him.

"Look, you are a rich boy, you're good looking and you can have anything you want. But for me.... I'm a typical girl who's not that special. We are different. I always tried to ignore that and it was nice for the time being but your mom's words brought me back to reality. She's right. I don't belong in your world and neither do you belong in my world... I know it's hard. It's also hard for me but we have to accept this..." She said as she took her hands away from his hands.

"Don't..... Don't go." He had tears in his eyes again.

"I never loved someone like you...." He laughed a little with tears in his eyes.

"We may be different but you're the difference I want in my life... That I need in my life. And seeing you with another guy besides me makes me really mad." 

"I'm sorry." She said and got up.

"Stop!" He got up and grabbed her hand.

Sooyoung didn't turn around and took her hand away.

"Goodbye Jongin." She said and walked out the door.

She quickly rushed downstairs and saw the other Exo members there talking histerically to each other.

"SOOYOUNG!" She heard Kai yelling and heard steps behind her.

She hurried a little more but Kai was too fast. He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her against the wall.

"Is this really the end? Are you really breaking up?" He looked her deep in the eyes.

Even though it hurt her she nodded. Kai let her shoulders go and turned around without saying anything. He then walked upstairs again and banged the door shut. Sooyoung sighed and continued to walk downstairs. Kyungsoo opened the door for her and she walked out.

"See you in school tomorrow." He said slowly with a smile on his face.

"Yeah." She smiled slightly as well.

She saw Myungsoo outside of his car waiting for her.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked him.

"What took you so long?" He asked her.

She just smiled while her eyes filled with tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked her while he slowly her arm.

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.

"It hurts..." She suddenly cried.

Myungsoo hugged her and Sooyoung cried into his chest. He her hair.

"Wanna do something fun?" He asked her.

She wiped her tears away and looked at him.

"Hm?" He smiled.

She nodded.

Than they got into the car and Myungsoo opened the music really loud for her. Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar was playing. Sooyoung smiled slightly.
After a little while Myungsoo parked the car and they got off. 

"Where are we?" She asked him.

"You'll see. Here. Better take my hand now." He smiled.

Sooyoung looked at his hand and took it slowly. She saw lights from afar. Myungsoo pulled her towards the lights and they got to a big road with lots of people. 

"Have you ever been to Hongdae at night?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Great!" He laughed excited. 

"What shall we do first?" He asked her.

"I... I don't know." She said.

Then Myungsoo pulled her to a food stand.

"Ahjumma, two fishcakes please." He said as he let her hand go and pulled his wallet out of his jacket.

"Here you go." The ahjumma said.

"Thanks." Myungsoo bowed slightly as he smiled.

Than he gave one of the fishcakes to Sooyoung.

"It's more fun when you have something in your stomach." He laughed as he started eating.

"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled and took a bite.

"Let's play baseball!" Myungsoo said.

"I can't play..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Come on. I'll teach you." He grabbed her hand again. 

They reached a place where there was a very tiny baseball field. Myungsoo paid and they walked in.

"Can we have to rackets please?" Myungsoo asked the man.

"That's the double prize then..." The man said.

"It's okay." Myungsoo smiled.

The man gave them two rackets. Myungsoo bowed and turned back to Sooyoung. 

"So..." He said as he got in position.

"Sooyoung move to the side a little before the ball hit-" Myungsoo said but it was too late. 

The ball flew towards Sooyoung and she just looked at it with big eyes. Suddenly Myungsoo hugged her and the ball hit his back.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung shrieked a little. 

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Ugh... Yeah..." He said as he rubbed the spot.

"Myungsoo watch out!" Sooyoung said and pushed him away.

The ball just missed Myungsoo's chest.

"Phew... Thanks." He smiled at her.

"AHJUSSI CAN YOU DO THIS A LITTLE SLOWER?" Myungsoo yelled.

"SURE!" The old man said and Sooyoung saw him pressing some buttons.

"Okay... Now that this is over... Look you have to grab the racket here and swing it with all you got when you touch the ball, okay?" He explained her.

Than a ball flew towards him and Myungsoo hit it really hard.

"Like this." He said.

"Okay." Sooyoung nodded and walked to the same spot Myungsoo was standing a minute ago. 

She grabbed the racket and held it tightly. A ball came flying towards her. Sooyoung swinged the racket but it was too early and she didn't hit it.

"Okay, come here." He said and hugged her from behind. 

He touched her hands with the racket.

"You have to hold it tightly, like this." He said right next to her ear and she felt his breath.

"And when you see the ball..." He said as another ball was flying towards them.

"You have to hit it like this!" He said and swung the racket.

"Okay?" He asked.

Sooyoung nodded. Than another ball flew towards her and she tried to do the same things as Myungsoo. She than hit the ball really hard and Myungsoo clapped.

"Great! Just like that!" He smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled and suddenly something hit her head and she fell down.

Her eyes turned black. When she opened her eyes she saw Myungsoo's face in front of her face screaming something.

"Ouch..." She whispered as something suddenly stung her head.

"IDIOT! WHY DON'T YOU WATCH OUT?!" He yelled holding her in his arms.

"Because of you..." She said as she sat up and rubbed her head.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay, no more sports." He laughed as he got up and helped her to get up as well.

"Thanks..." She giggled.

"What should we do next?" He asked her.

Sooyoung looked at her phone and saw that it was already 1AM.

"I should probably head back home... It's late." She sighed.

"Okay..." Myungsoo grabbed her hand again and pulled her out.

Than they walked towards the place where Myungsoo had parked his car and got in. They drove for half an hour before they reached her house.

"Thank you for everything tonight." She smiled at him.

"You're welcome..." Myungsoo smiled slightly.

"Umm... About the break up with Kai..." She bit her lower lip.

"Don't tell the boys..." She looked at him.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me..." He smiled.

"But.... They're going to find out sooner or later..." He said.

"Yeah... When the right time comes." She nodded slightly.

"Okay... Good night then." He smiled again.

"Good night..." She looked at him and suddenly hugged him.

"Thank you for being my friend..." She whispered into his ear.

Myungsoo didn't say anything nor hugged her back because he was taken aback.

"See you on monday..." She quickly got out and rushed home.

Myungsoo watched her until someone opened the door for her and she walked in.

"Come back to your senses!" He whispered to himself as he slapped himself.

Than he turned the engine on and drove away. Sooyoung watched him through her room's window leaving and a sigh escaped .

"Look, who's having a heartache." She heard Myungki's voice.

She turned around and glared at him.

"Why don't you sleep?" She asked him.

"Why did you come home just now?" He asked her as he walked in and sat down on her bed.

"I was with a friend.." Sooyoung said as she opened her wardrobe and looked for her pajamas.

"With a friend or with a friend?" He giggled.

"Myungsoo and I are just friends okay?" She turned around and glared at him again.

"I know, I know... You have Jongin." Myungki nodded.

"I had..." Sooyoung said without looking at Myungki.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"WHAT?" Her mother suddenly opened the door.

"MOM! WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING?!" Sooyoung yelled.

"No... I walked past your room when I overheard you guys talking..." She looked at Myungki.

"Anyways... I broke up." She turned back to her wardrobe.

"Why?" Her mother walked up to her and grabbed her hands.

"We are too different from each other... It would have end some day anyways..." Sooyoung said looking down.

"Oh baby..." Her mother hugged her.

"Mom... I'm fine. Really... And now leave you two. I want to change." She said.

"Okay, come Myungki." Her mother looked at her with the same eyes when she had heard that Myungsoo had died.

Myungki got up as well and they both walked out. Sooyoung closed the door behind them. She sighed and looked towards her window.

"Do you think she'll be okay? I'm so scared that she might turn into the Sooyoung before Seoul..." Sooyoung's mother looked worried at Myungki.

"This time it won't be like that... Because she has friends who won't give up on her. Besides this time Myungsoo is here..." Myungki said as he hugged Sooyoung's mother and patted her back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

omggggg guys college is killing meeee ;A; i hate it ;~;

i'm so so so sorry for the late update... :( i hope you still enjoyed this chapter and will leave me a message <3

i miss you all so much! <3

p.s. i didn't re-read the chapter so please excuse me for my mistakes >_<