A New Friend

Re-Love

"I dare you to get drunk again!" Sooyoung glared at Kai.

Meanwhile they were at the club. Exo was spread across the dance floor. Only Sooyoung and Kai were sitting. Kai was sipping on his drink while watching the boys.

"I want you to get drunk." He put out his tongue.

"Well have fun waiting then!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Baby, I'm kidding, you know, right?" Kai asked as he leaned in.

Sooyoung looked away from him.

"Sooyoung-ah~" Kai touched her shoulder. 

"So the rumors were true?!" Suddenly the girl from school appeared in front of Kai and Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung asked.

"Why did Myungsoo oppa say that you two were dating?! Why was he holding your hand?! Why are you here with Kai oppa?? Do you like having two boys in one night?!" The girl said angry. She must be drunk because she couldn't stay properly.

"I'm not dating Myungsoo, I never did! He just held my hand so I won't get lost in the crowd!!!" Sooyoung glared at the girl.

"And this??" She held a photo in front of Sooyoung. 

Someone took a photo of her and Myungsoo hugging each other. Then the girl held it in front of Kai.

"Look oppa, she's cheating on you!!!" 

"Myungsoo is Sooyoung's bestfriend!" Kai said calmly as he hugged her shoulders.

"Please stop this now... It looks pathetic!" He added. 

The girl glared at them before walking away.

"Well that was one crazy girl! Do you know her? Why did she know your name?" Kai asked her.

"I don't know... I've never seen her." She lied as she put her head on his shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm leaving!" Sooyoung yelled into the house as she put her shoes on.

"Should I drive you to school?" Her mother asked her.

"Nope, it's fine." She kissed her mom and opened the door and got surprised that Kai was standing in front of it.

"Jongin-ah." She said.

"Good morning!" He greeted her in English with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning, eommonie." He also waved at Sooyoung's mom.

Her mother just smiled back. 

"Let's go." Kai grabbed her hand.

"We'll be leaving then. Ah eommonie, is it okay when Sooyoung has dinner with me?" Kai asked before walking off with Sooyoung.

"Sure..." She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you!" Kai bowed and then they left.

They were walking to the bus station hand in hand and Sooyoung couldn't take her eyes off of Kai. 

"I know I'm handsome." He grinned and looked at her.

"It's not that." She said still looking.

"What is it than?" He asked her.

They reached the bus stop and sat down.

"You're so happy." She smiled.

"Well, the girl I love the most is my girlfriend and I'm currently holding her hand. Of course I'm happy." He quickly pecked her lips.

"Ya! People will see!" Sooyoung whispered as she lightly hit his shoulder.

Kai grinned and just then the bus came and they got in. They didn't talk until the reached the school. When they got off the bus Kai grabbed her hand again and the pupils kept looking at them. Sooyoung felt uneasy and tried to hide behind Kai's arm.

"It's okay... Let them look." Kai whispered as he hugged her shoulders.

Sooyoung nodded but she couldn't help. She had her first lesson all alone without Exo nor Infinite. She was about to go through hell. 

"I'll pick you up after this class is over." Kai said as they reached the classroom where Sooyoung was going to have her lesson.

"If something happens let me know." He kissed her forehead. 

Sooyoung nodded and Kai walked off to his classroom. Taking a deep breath she entered the class. Everyone was looking at her while she walked towards her seat.  Sooyoung was about to sit down when she saw something wet on her chair. She pulled it out and saw that the chair was soaked. She touched it and her finger got stuck.

"Glue? Really now?" She said out loud as she grinned.

"Where are we? Kindergarten?" She rolled her eyes and put the chair to the back of the classroom and took a new one.

The teacher entered the class and everyone sat down on their seats. Sooyoung was listening to the teacher and wrote down the notes from the board when someone suddenly opened the classroom door.

"MINHEE IS ABOUT TO JUMP!" The guy yelled and ran away. 

The teacher looked at the door and than at the class. 

"Stay here! I'll be back immediately!" The teacher rushed out. 

The class hurried towards the window and looked out. Sooyoung stayed back. She put her head on the desk and closed her eyes. If someone was thinking of suicide than that person must have gone through a lot of things. While she was resting her head someone suddenly tapped her arm. She opened her eyes and saw Kai in front of her. 

"Come!" He whispered while he was kneeling in front of her.

"What?!" She asked dumbfounded.

Kai then grabbed her hand and led her out of the classroom.

"Jongin! What are you doing?!" Sooyoung asked as she was dragged away by him. 

"We're skipping school." Her grinned at her.

"Jongin! How can you use this situation as an escape?!" Sooyoung asked shocked.

"I planned everything of course I'll do that!" He said smiling.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Didn't you notice anything?" He asked her.

"N-No...." 

"Everyone is in class right now. Your classroom was the only class that was informed about a certain suicide of a girl called 'Minhee'."

"You... You mean there is no Minhee?" 

"Nope, there is no Minhee. It was all part of my plan." He smiled.

"Ya!" She lightly smacked his head.

"Don't make any jokes about things like that!" She said.

"I'm sorry... I just needed you to get out of there." He smiled and came close to her. 

He put his hand on her back and pulled her a little closer to her. Sooyoung's heart started to beat faster and she couldn't breathe. Just when Kai was about to place his soft lips on hers they heard footsteps. They quicklyp moved away from each other. Sooyoung looked up and saw Myungsoo in front of her. He looked at her for a second and then just passed her by without saying anything.

"Let's go." Kai grabbed her hand again and they walked out of the school building. 

Sooyoung had to think of Myungsoo. What was that face now? Why did he look at her like that? And why did he just pass her by without greeting her? 

"Sooyoung?" Kai asked.

"Hm?" She looked at him.

"Get in." He smiled while holding his car's door open for her. 

"Ah, yes." She smiled back and got in.

Kai closed the door and got in from the other side. 

"Where are we going?" Sooyoung asked.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know..." Sooyoung said and just then her stomach made a loud noise.

"I know what you need now." Kai laughed and started the engine.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you answer her?" Hoya asked.

"Girls like bad boys... I'm gonna let her wait a little so she will miss me more." Woohyun said and winked.

"That's stupid. No girl likes to wait!" Dongwoo said as he put some rice into his mouth.

"As if you know..." Woohyun glared at him.

"You might have had more girlfriends than me but I still know women better than you. While she's waiting for you another boy will come along and snatch her away." He told Woohyun.

Myungsoo looked up at Dongwoo and just then Dongwoo turned his head around and looked at Myungsoo.

"If she truly likes him than she'll wait for him." Myungsoo said.

Everyone looked at him.

"It's all about timing. You can't let her wait for too long. If you do than she'll just give up. She'll think that you aren't interested in her anyway so she'll find herself someone who is interested in her." Dongwoo answered.

"I think it's enough for her if you promise to protect her. I mean when you don't have an interest in her than why would you promise her?" Myungsoo asked him.

"What if words aren't enough? You might have said it but what if a boy comes along who shows her? 'I protect you' isn't enough you have to show her." Dongwoo glared at him.

"Y-Ya... What's up with you? I just answer her... Calm down." Woohyun looked at them with one of his eyebrows raised.

"I'm full." Myungsoo got up and left the table.

"But hyung, you didn't even eat something!" Sungjong said.

Myungsoo didn't answer him and just walked away. 

"What's up with him?" Sunggyu asked confused.

"I don't know..." Dongwoo said as he continued to eat his food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sooo full!" Sooyoung said as she leaned back.

"I love Chinese!" Kai smiled at her. 

"Yeah me too! But maybe we should get back to school..." Sooyoung said feeling bad.

"But I don't want to!" Kai pouted.

"Come on. Let's do something after school!" She grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"Okay!" He smiled.

Than he called a waiter and payed for the food. They got into his car and drove back to school. They just arrived in time. Lunch was over and the students were heading back to their classes. 

"I'll pick you up after classes and we'll go to my house." Kai hugged her.

She nodded quickly and walked towards her class. As she entered the class she saw Myungsoo sitting one row behind her as always. She quickly walked to her seat and sat down. After taking her books out from her bag she turned around and looked at him. He was looking down at his phone.

"Myungsoo." She said.

"What?" He answered with a cold tone not looking up.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"We already are..." 

"No, I mean somewhere alone..."

"No one's listening anyway... Say it here." He finally looked up at her with a total pokerface.

Sooyoung looked around and saw a few girls looking their way. She stood up annoyed and walked out when someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. She turned around and saw Myungsoo.

"Say it." He looked deep into her eyes.

Sooyoung freed her wrist from his grip and looked pissed at him.

"It's fine! I have nothing to say!" She walked away.

"Are you sure?" Myungsoo yelled after her.

She didn't answer him and started to run away. Myungsoo kicked a bin next to him and walked the other side. Sooyoung run up to the rooftop and looked down as tears started to form in her eyes. 

"Ugh." She whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks. That's what she hated about herself, she always cried whenever she was really mad.

While tears were quietly rolling down her cheek she saw Myungsoo walking across the school ground. He climbed over the wall of the school and escaped. Tears started to come out more and more until Sooyoung's vision got blurry. Suddenly someone placed her hand on her back. She turned around but couldn't see the person's face from the tears.

"It's fine. Let it all out." A female voice said.

After calming down and wiping her tears away the girls face got clear. Sooyoung didn't know the girl.

"Who- Who are you?" Sooyoung asked as she took a few steps back.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I was here listening to music when I saw you running up here and crying. I thought you might need some comforting." The girl softly smiled at her.

"I'm Minhee by the way." The girl called Minhee held her handout.

Sooyoug looked at her and slowly took her hand.

"Sooyoung." She quietly said as she let Minhee's hand go.

"It's nice to meet you Sooyoung." She smiled again.

"Don't you... Don't you know me?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Uhm... Are you some star?" Minhee laughed.

"Well... No." Sooyoung joined her laughing. 

Finally someone who didn't know who she was!

______________________________________________________________

omg i'm such a baaaaaaaaaaaaad author ㅠㅠ the thing is that i'm not home and i don't have my internet and my netbook so i have to use my phone buuuuuuut as you can see the chapter is sooo short ㅠㅠ anyways i missed you guys soo much <3 how have you guys been doing? i hope you guys will like this chapter :) please leave me comments and subscribe when you haven't yet~ ;D

btw i didn't re-read the chapter before updating so there might be a few stupid mistakes~ hope you were able to ignore them ㅋㅋ