Myungsoo

Re-Love

"It's nice..." Sooyoung nodded as she looked around in Kai's room.

"You can have some of my pajamas..." Kai said as he took some clothes out of his wardrobe.

"Um Jongin?" Sooyoung said as she took the clothes.

"Yes?" Kai looked at her.

"Are you... I mean... Did you grow up by yourself?" Sooyoung asked and bid her lower lip.

Kai smiled and shook his head.

"Well actually you could say so... My mom and dad were and are always away on some business trips..." He shrugged.

"I... I'm so-" Sooyoung said and but was cut off by Kai.

"Don't say it... I'm used to it. I'll be sleeping next door with Luhan tonight and Chanyeol will be sleeping with Baekhyun, if you need anything you can come by." Kai smiled and Sooyoung nodded with a smile.

------------------------------

The next morning Sooyoung got up and wanted to look for the bathroom. As she opened her door she found her uniform hanging on the door handle. Her bag was standing next to it and there was a tiny paper on the bag.

'Your mom says hi and you shouldn't come home late today. She'll prepare your favorite food she said. See you downstairs. P.S.: the bathroom is at the end of the floor. - Jongin'

Sooyoung smiled and quickly dressed into her unigorm and walked to the bathroom. She washed her face and saw a toothbrush laying in front of the mirror. 

'It's for you Sooyoung - Jongin' was written on the tiny paper plastered at the toothbrush.

"Seriously..." Sooyung whispered as she smiled.

After brushing her teeth she got her bag from Kai's room and walked downstairs.

"We're here." Someone called from a room.

Sooyoung followed the voice and walked into the kitchen.

"here's your plate." Chanyeol said as he pointed to a place next to him.

Sooyoung smiled and sat down and began eating.

"Who cooked this?" Sooyoung asked and Chen raised his hand.

"I tried..." Chen blushed.

"It tastes really good!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Thank you!" Chen smiled.

"It's time to go!" Suho walked in and everyone got up.

"I'm taking Sooyoung this time." Chanyeol smirked at Kai.

"What? No!" Kai protested.

"I won't eat her up... Chill..." Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

"Let's hurry up before Kai catches us."  Chanyeol smiled at Sooyoung and they began running.

Then they got into Chanyeol's car and he quickly drove away. Sooyoung looked out and tried to avoid Chanyeol's glances.

"So... Kai's your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked as he glanced at her again.

"No..." Sooyoung shook her head with a little smile.

"Hmm... Why does he keep on saying that you're his girlfriend? Chanyeol smirked.

"I don't know..." She shrugged.

"And do you like him?" Chanyeol asked.

"No." Sooyoung said.

"Why not?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

"I like someone else..." Sooyoung sighed and looked out of the window.

"Who?!" Chanyeol hit the break a little too hard as the lights turned red.

"Who? Who? You have to tell me!" Chanyeol looked at her with big eyes.

"You don't know him..." Sooyoung said with a quiet tone.

"From Mokpo?" Chanyeol asked and she nodded.

"We have to meet him one day." Chanyeol said as he drove again when the lights turned green.

"I don't think so..." Sooyoung whispered really quiet but Chanyeol heard her.

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked.

"He can't come..." Sooyoung looked down.

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked again.

They were at the school's parking lot now and Chanyeol had parked his car. 

"Because he's dead." Sooyoung said and got out as her eyes filled with tears.

She closed the door to the car and walked towards the school building. She saw Kai waiting in front of school.

"Sooyoung... I'm sorry." Chanyeol suddenly grabbed her wrist and she turned around.

"It's okay...." She whispered as she quickly wiped her tears away.

"You couldn't know." Sooyoung smiled and looked up at him.

"Why are you hugging her?" It was Kai.

He put his arm around her and hugged her.

"I'll be in class." Sooyoung said as she put Kai's arm away and walked in.

"Sooyoung!" Kai followed her with quick steps.

"What happened? what did Chanyeol do?" He asked her as he held her hand.

"Nothing..." Sooyoung said with a fake smile and walked into class.

"Sooyung! I'll pock you up after class... Wait for me okay?" Kai sighed as she was about to walk into class.

"Sure." She nodded and walked in.

She had music class now and it was her first time in her new school. Sooyoung walked to the back and sat down at an empty place trying to avoid all the glances she got from her classmates.

"Oh look who we have here." Someone said and Sooyoung looked up.

"D.Dongwoo?" She asked surprised.

"What's up Kai's girl?" Dongwoo sat down next to her.

"Don't call me liek that..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Why? That's what Kai said to me last night..." Dongwoo shrugged.

"But I'm not his girl..."

"Did you break up?"

"We've never dated!" Sooyoung looked at him with a bored expression on her face.

"Ahhhhhh it's because you didn't have the chance because you are the new girl from Mokpo, am I right?" Dongwoo grinned.

"Please shut up. We're just friends." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Okay, okay, Ms. Sooyoung." Dongwoo smiled and the teacher walked in.

 

After class Sooyoung packed her bag and was about to walk out when Dongwoo called her name. She stopped and turned around.

"Why are you hurrying up?"

"Kai will pick me up..." Sooyoung said as she waved Dongwoo goodbye.

"And you tell me you're just friends..." Dongwoo whispered as he slung his bag around his arm and walked out with a smile.

"You're always the last one, right?" Kai smiled at Sooyoung as they hugged each other.

"I'm the last one." Dongwoo smiled at them as he walked pass them.

Sooyoung giggled and turned around and looked at Kai again.

"Great... He's in your class?" Kai sighed and Sooyoung nodded.

"Why? Don't you like him?" Sooyoumg asked.

"If I say yes will you ignore him for me?" Kai asked.

"Let me think.... No." Sooyoung smirked and walked towards her locker.

"Why? Do you like him?" Kai asked.

"Maybe..." Sooyoung shrugged with a smile as she opened her locker.

"What? No! Aren't you my girlfriends?" Kai asked her.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him with a serious expression.

"What are you tal- Myungsoo?" She suddenly said as she saw the same boy from the train passing her by.

The boy turned around and looked at her as well. Than he smiled slightly, shook his head and walked towards some other lockers at the end of the hallway. She suddenly saw how he high fived Dongwoo and her jaw dropped.

"What? do you know him?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"Myungsoo..." Sooyoung whispered as she walked towards them.

"Sooyoung wait!" Kai called her.

Sooyoung wasn't hearing anything nor seeing anything anymore except for Myungsoo. He was standing there, his back facing her. Her Myungsoo was here in Seoul.

"M-Myungsoo." She whispered again.

She was now standing right behind him. He turned around and looked at her.

"Hello again." He said with a cold tone.

"Myungsoo..." She whispered as she raised her hand to touch his cheek to make sure that he was real but he moved back.

"Sooyoung... Do you know Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked confused.

"Sooyoung? You know this girl?" Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo confused.

"We met last night..." Dongwoo said quietly as he looked at Sooyoung dumbfounded.

"It's you..." She smiled with teary eyes.

"Hey Kai, why don't you take your girlfriend away from me?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes towards Kai.

"Sooyoung, let's go..." Kai hugged her waist and wanted to take her away when she grabbed his arm.

"Jongin, it's him... It's Myungsoo!" She said again with teary eyes.

People were gathering around them one by one. Then Chanyeol spotted them and quickly walked up to them.

"What's going on?" He asked Kai.

"Sooyoung... She acts so weird..." Kai looked at Chanyeol.

"Myungsoo, it's me... Sooyoung... Don't you remember?" Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo.

"Yes, I do remember you. You're the freak from the train." Myungsoo said and Dongwoo looked at him with wide eyes.

"IT'S ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Sooyoung yelled and everyone gasped.

"Sooyoung..." Kai said surprised.

"That's him..." CHanyeol whispered with his eyes wide open.

"Who?!" Kai asked.

"Look, I'm not your boyfriend and you're not my girlfriend! I don't even know you!" Myungsoo was angry and was about to yell.

"No, Myungsoo, you don't understand." She grabbed his wrist.

"Let me go!" He jerked her hand away.

"Let's take her away!" Chanyeol said and Kai nodded.

Than Kai grabbed Sooyoung and put her on his shoulder and walked away.

"LET ME GO! STOP, JONGIN PLEASE, STOP!" She yelled and hit his back.

The crowed looked at Sooyung and at Myungsoo with wide eyes.

"What do you look?!" Dongwoo hissed and everyone walked away.

"What was that?" Dongwoo asked but Myungsoo shook his head.

 

"It was Myungsoo! He was there and you took him away from me!" She glared at Kai when he let her down at the rooftop.

"Sooyoung what's wrong with you?!" Kai shook her.

"Let me talk to her..." Chanyeol said to Kai and Kai moved back, his eyes still on Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, the boy Myungsoo... Was he your boyfriend?" He asked her and she nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, I see. But Sooyung... This boy... This Myungsoo is not your Myungsoo. Do you understand me? This boy is a stranger. He doesn't know you and you don't know him, do you understand?" Chanyeol patter her arms and she slowly nodded.

"Okay, can someone please tell me what's going on here." Kai scoffed.

"Is it okay if I tell him?" Chanyeol asked Sooyoung and she nodded.

"Kai... Sooyoung had a boyfriend but... She lost him."

"W-What do you mean?" Kai asked.

"He died...  And his name was also Myungsoo, right Sooyoung?" Chanyeol asked her and she nodded again.

"He... What?" Kai looked at her.

"Sooyoung, why didn't you tell me?" Kai hugged her.

"I didn't want to talk about him..." She whispered.

"But Jongin... He looks exactly the same as my Myungsoo." She said as she looked up at him.

"Shht... Don't think about him anymore. You have me." Kai patted her head.

"And me." Chanyeol smiled and Sooyoung giggled slightly.

"Okay, I know what we'll do for you to forget all this." Chanyeol laughed.

"What?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Kai smirked at Chanyeol.

"Okay, what is going on?" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You'll see tonight. Dress up prettily." Kai winked and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go or Mrs. Choi will eat us up." Kai smiled and Sooyoung nodded smiling as well.

-------------------------------------------------

"Jongin, I can't come." Sooyoung sighed.

"Why not?" Kai asked.

"Don't you remember? My mom is going to make my favorite food and I'd be a bad daughter if I'd be out tonight as well..."

"Oh right... Okay then tomorrow night, okay? And you'll be visiting me after school... We'll do our homework and then getr ready, okay?" He winked.

"Whatever you like... I have to go now..." She waved as she made her way to the bus stop in front of the school.

"I'll call you later!" Kai said as he put his helmet on. Then he got on his motorcycle and waved Sooyoung goodbye as he drove away.

Sooyoung was sitting at the bus stop when a car stopped in front of her.

"Mind getting into my car young lady?" Dongwoo smiled at her.

"I have to go home..."

"I'll take you home."

"I'll take the bus but thanks." Sooyoung smiled.

"Come on Sooyung. Don't you trust me?" Dongwoo pouted.

"Fine.." Sooyoung got up and got into his car.

"HEY DONGWOO! STOP!" Sooyoung heard a boy yelling.

She looked out and saw a boy running towards the car from the school building. He opened the door to the backseats of the car and got in.

"Hey whaddup? Oh hello, your new girlfriend?" The boy smiled as he looked at Sooyung.

"Shut up, it's just a friend!" Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

"That's what he always says..." The boy said tapping her shoulder. Sooyoung giggle.

"Anyways, let me introduce." Dongwoo said annoyed.

"Hoya, this is Sooyoung, Sooyoung, this is Hoya." Dongwoo said and started to drive.

"Nice to meet you!" Hoya smiled and Sooyoung bowed slightly.

"So where's your house?" Dongwoo asked and Sooyoung gave him the address.

"Oh that's near Gyu hyungs house!" Hoya said to Dongwoo and he nodded.

"Hey! What'S up with you? You look so thoughtful today..." Hoya hit Dongwoo's arm.

"I'm trying to drive!" Dongwoo said and Sooyoung looked at him.

Dongwoo looked at the same time at Sooyoung and their eyes met. She sighed and looked away. Sooyoung had a feeling that Dongwoo was thinking about the incident from today with myungsoo. She bid her lower lip and looked out of the window. 
After a while they arrived at her house and Sooyoung got out.

"Thanks for everything." She smiled at Dongwoo and he smiled back.

"It was nice meeting you Sooyung." Hoya smiled at her.

"Same here. See you tomorrow then." She closed the door and rang the door bell.

"Hey honey!" Her mother opened the door with a smile.

"Hi mom." Sooyoung walked in as she took her shoes off,

"Guess what I cooked for yoU?" Her mother smiled brightly as she followed Sooyoung into her room.

"Pasta?" Sooyung smiled and her mother nodded.

"Dress up and come to the kitchen." Her mother said as she walked out.

Sooyoung closed the door and sat down on her bed. Shee looked at her drawer and bid her lower lip. Then she got up and opened it and took the little box out. She locked her door and took Myungsoo's and her picture out  and looked at it.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked the picture as she it.

"Can't you leave me alone or at least be a little nicer to me?" She sighed.

"Stop grinnin. I know it wasn't you but I can't help it. This stranger... He looks so much like you and his name is also Myungsoo... But he's not like you, not at all. He's mean and you can see his cold soul from his eyes. He's scary but you're not because you are my Myungsoo." She said smiling.

Kissing the picture she put it back into the box and put the box into her drawer. She quickly dressed up and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll be with Jongin tomorrow." Sooyoung said as she ate her pasta.

"Again?" Her mother sighed.

"I can also stay at home if you want to..." She looked at her mother.

"It's okay honey. Be with your friends." Her mother smiled.

"Will you come late?" She asked again.

"I think so..." Sooyoung nodded.

"Okay, as long as your with Jongin..." Her mother sighed again and Sooyoung giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you think this is a little too short for me?" Sooyoung asked Kai as she tried to pull down her tight mini dress Kai gave her earlier.

"It's perfect!" Kai smiled as he took her hand.

People in front of the club were looking at her. Sooyoung looked up and saw a huge sign with 'Paradise' hanging right above the entrance of the club.

"Did I tell you that I hate crowded places?" Sooyung rolled her eyes at Kai.

"I didn't know... But I promise you that you'll have lots of fun! Believe me!" He smiled at her and they walked in.

It was dark and loud. Sooyung saw a few people dancing on the dance floor. Then she saw Exo sitting on big red sofas and watching everyone.

"The lovebirds!" Kris smiled as he rais his glass.

"You're drunk." Kai said as he sat downa nd pulled Sooyoung to a seat next to him.

"Might be... But this doesn't change the fact that you love this girl, boy." Kris smiled again and leaned back.

"Noona have some." Sehun reacher her a glass.

"What's that?" She asked as she took the glass.

"Cocktail. You'll like it. Tastes good." He smiled and Sooyoung took a sip.

"Not bad..." She nodded as she took another sip.

After a while Sooyoung started to feel hot.

"I'm hot." Sooyoung said into Kai's ear as she fanned herself with her hand. Kai turned around and smirked at her.

"Jongin, I'm serious. Can we go out for a minute?" Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's the alcohol. Let's dance." Kai said as he took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

"I can't dance." Sooyoung looked down and Kai smiled again.

"Let me teach you." Kai put her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her waist. 

Kai was dancing to the rhythm of the song and Sooyoung tried to follow. Slowly she started to feel better.

"You were right." She said to Kai.

About what?" He looked at her with a smile.

"I'm feeling better after dancing." 

"Told you." Kai giggled and looked around.

"Excuse me." Someone tapped Sooyoung's shoulder.

She turned around and her eyes widened.

"What do you want?" Kai glared at the boy.

"I just... Want to dance..." The boy smiled at Sooyoung.

"M-Myungsoo?" Soooyoung looked at him dumbfounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still no comments? :((((((((((((((((