Don't You Dare

Re-Love

"Sooyoung!" Sooyoung heard Dongwoo calling her name.

She turned around and saw him running towards her while waving. The students around them looked at Dongwoo and back at Sooyoung. Some girls rolled their eyes and passed her by while slightly hitting her shoulder. 

"Helloooooo!" Dongwoo grinned wide and hugged her.

"Ya, ya, what's wrong?" She looked at him.

"We got the practice room on the 4th floor!" He high fived her.

"That's great!" She smiled back.

"Yes! Now we can practice right after school." He smiled as they continued walking towards Sooyoung's locker.

"We'll start practicing today... Wanna come and watch us?" He asked her.

"Oh... I promised the Exo guys that I'll be watching them today... How about next time?" She bit her lower lip. 

"No problemo amigo. In 2 days?" He asked her then.

"In 2 days then." Sooyoung smiled at him.

"I gotta go now... The boys must be waiting~ See you later." He waved at her and started to run again.

Sooyoung reached her locker and put her books inside. She was about to take out a book she needed for her homework when someone slammed the door of the locker shut. 

"Hello, Sooyoung." She heard a female's voice.

Sooyoung lifted her gaze and saw the girl she had hit on the stairs long time ago.

"Where are your friends?" Sooyoung asked as she remembered how they had hit Sooyoung in the girls washroom a few weeks ago.

"I'm the one who asks the questions here, not you. I thought I told you to stay away from our oppas... Didn't I?" The girl walked closer towards Sooyoung.

Meanwhile students gathered around them and watched them.

"Did you? Oooooooh of course, I remember now. Too bad I don't listen to es since I'm allergic to them. My bad." Sooyoung grinned.

She heard the students whisperig histerically at each other. The girl bit her lip and glared at her.

"This is my last warning." She hissed.

"Really? Wasn't the last time your 'last warning' too?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. 

"Don't provoke me !" The girl walked closer to Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung was about to lift her fist to hit the girl when someone grabbed it from behind. She turned around in anger about to yell at the person when she saw his face.

"Don't." Myungsoo said to her while glaring at the girl.

"O-Oppa..." The girl said shocked.

Myungsoo grabbed Sooyoung's hand and led her away from the crowd. They walked out of school and out of the schools' gates. They kept walking and Sooyoung didn't say anything. Myungsoo's touch was giving her goose bumps. Her stomach felt like thousands of fireworks going up and exploding in it. Then Myungsoo stopped walking and Sooyoung stopped too. Myungsoo didn't turn around to face her nor did he let go of her hand.

"M-Myungsoo..." She said quietly and he turned around while letting her hand go.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" He suddenly yelled at her.

"W-What?!" Sooyoung asked confused.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE COULD HAVE DONE TO YOU!" He yelled again.

"Myungsoo, we were in the school building..." Sooyoung tried to defend herself.

"SO WHAT?! DO YOU WANT TO GET SUSPENDED? WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP PROVOKING THESE PEOPLE???" He yelled again.

"SHOULD I STAY AWAY FROM YOU? SHOULD I STOP TALKING TO YOU AND INFINITE? TO KAI AND EXO? SHOULD I GO BACK TO THE GIRL YOU SAW ON THE TRAIN FROM MOKPO TO SEOUL?! DO YOU WANT THAT? IF YES THEN TELL ME, DON'T TALK AROUND THE BUSHES! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!" She yelled back at him while getting teary eyes.

"I... I didn't mean that..." Myungsoo looked surprised by her sudden outburst.

"You don't know what it feels like! You don't! Do you think I enjoy getting threatening letters every ing day? Do you know what it feels like to be lonely...? I don't have any friends... Any! You guys are the only ones... And I want to keep you... Even if it costs me all this stress... Even if they'd beat me until I'm bleeding. I don't care if I'd die... At least you guys would be there! I messed up in Mokpo after his death! I want to restart here! I want to be like every other girl on this planet... Especially you... I want to stay with you forever!" She blurted out everything and started crying.

Myungsoo suddenly hugged her tightly and her hair. The reason he yelled at her was because the girl who fought with Sooyoung was the girl from the club and he was really scared that she'd hurt Sooyoung. But he couldn't tell her this. Instead he yelled at her.

"Sorry for yelling at you." He said still hugging her.

She hugged him back and cried a little more.

"I will protect you... Don't worry, you won't lose any of us... At least not from Infinite." He said.

She leaned back and looked at him. 

"Promise? Promise that you guys won't leave me alone?" She asked wiping her tears away.

"Pinky promise!" He interwined his pinky finger with hers. 

Sooyoung giggled and wiped her tears away.

"That's so childish...idiot!" She laughed at him.

"Tch." Myungsoo pouted. 

"Anyways, let me take you home." He offered her and she nodded.

They walked together to the bus stop and waited there.

"Where's your car?" Sooyoung asked him.

"I want to live a normal student life as well." He said as he lightly poked her head.

"Heey!" She pouted and rubbed the spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sooyoung walked into the classroom and saw everyone staring at her.

"Yeah good morning." She mumbled annoyed at herself and walked to her seat and sat down.

She took her book out and started reading it when Kai sat down next to her.

"Where have you been yesterday?!" He asked her annoyed.

"I thought you were going to watch us?!" 

"Sorry something came up and I needed to go home... And then I fell asleep..." She looked down. 

She hated lying to him but she had o. It was for his own good.

"You could have written a message at least..." He sighed as he lied down on his desk.

"Sorry." Sooyoung said and continued reading. 

Kai was looking at her while she was trying to ignore his stares.

"Sooyoung?" Kai said.

"Hm?" She answered without looking at him.

"What happened at the club? I'm sorry that I passed out... Were you okay?" He asked her and Sooyoung froze for a minute.

"Of course, I was fine... Since the other members were there too." She answered still not facing him.

"Who took you home?" He asked.

"Chanyeol." Sooyoung answered.

"Ah, okay... And nothing else happened?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yup, nothing else." Sooyoung nodded finally facing him. 

"Okay." Kai closed his eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Something's missing." Sunggyu said tapping his chin.

"Hmmm..." Woohyun looked concentrated.

"It's his face." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"What?" Hoya looked at her confused.

"Myungsoo's poker face." Sooyoung said.

"What about it?!" Myungsoo asked annoyed.

"Nothing..." Sooyoung shrugged and smiled.

"How about this move?" Dongwoo stepped forward.

"1,2 and 1,2,3,4" He showed Sunggyu a move.

"Looks nice, let's try this." Sunggyu said and everyone got on their places.

"GUUUUUYS!" Sooyoung sighed.

"I'm hungry and tired... I think that's enough for today..." She pouted.

"It wasn't that long!" Sungyeol said.

"We came here at 8 in the morning! It's damn 9PM right now! 13 damn hours!!!!" Sooyoung said annoyed.

"What? So long already?" Sungjong asked surprised.

"I guess Sooyoung's right..." Myungsoo said.

"Am I?" She asked confused that Myungsoo was the first one who agreed with her.

"I mean, of course I'm right!! Let's eeeeeeat!" Sooyoung pouted like a child.

"I heard Gyu hyung was buying dinner..." Woohyun winked.

"Oh did you?!" Sunggyu glared at him.

"I heard that too!" Sungyeol said.

"Me too!" Sooyoung grinned and raised her hand.

"Fine..." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"But not here in this stiffy, sweat-smelly room. Ew. Disgusting!" Sooyoung said when she saw Sunggyu taking out his phone.

"Fine princess. But you have to wait if you don't want to eat with smelly men." Sunggyu said.

"As long as they don't smell later..." Sooyoung shrugged with a grin.

Then the boys walked out and left Sooyoung alone. She decided to close her eyes a little before the boys came but without her noticing she fell asleep.
She heard some giggling and opened her eyes. Myungsoo's face was just inches away from hers and he was grining widely. Sooyoung looked at him before it made 'click' for her. She pushed him away and glared at him.

"The boys left." Myungsoo said still grinning.

"WHAT?!" She suddenly yelled.

"But I'm hungry..." She sighed as she put her palm on her stomach.

"Just kidding... Everyone's done showering except Sunggyu as always..." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Idiot." Sooyoung said to him and smiled.

"So, how's life going?" Myungsoo sat down next to her. 

"Okay... Like always... How about you? How are the practices going?" 

"As you can see we are still lacking and the competition is just 2 weeks away." He sighed and looked down.

"You are lacking." Sooyoung blurted out.

"What?" He looked up at her.

"I mean... Your expression... I really meant it when I said it before..." She bit her lower lip.

"I guess you're right." He sighed.

"What?" Sooyoung looked at him surprised. She thought that he'd be angry.

"I have to sing as well if they want me to change my expression..."

"Then do it. Sing." She said.

"We are a dance crew, not singers." He smiled at her.

"You just have to whisper the lyrics... No one has to hear your voice." She said.

"Hmm... I'll try it next time." He smiled at her.

Just then Hoya walked in. 

"Hyung's ready. Let's go." He said and they walked out. 

"Noona which side are you going to take? Exo or Infinite?" Sungjong asked while linking his arm with hers. 

"I will cheer for each of you. You guys are my friends but so are Exo." She smiled at him.

"What are you going to do when I start crying?" Sungjong asked.

"Which boy cries?!" Dongwoo slightly hit Sungjong's head.

"Boys have feelings too, you know." Sungjong rubbed his head and let go of Sooyoung's arm.

"Shut up. I'm hungry." Woohyun glared at him.

"Yes hurry up." Sunggyu said who was walking at the front.

Sooyoung saw Myungsoo rolling his eyes and had to smile.
After a little while of walking they arrived at a little restaurant. They sat down at a big table.

"Customers!" They heard someone yelling but no one came to bring the menues.

"KRIS!!" A man's voice was heard.

Sooyoung's eyes widened. She looked up and saw Kris walking towards them while trying to ignore Sooyoung's and Infinite's glances.

"Your menues. Call me please when you are ready to order." He put the menues on the table and quickly left.

"It-It was Kris, right? Kris from Exo. I'm not dreaming, right?" Sungyeol said while looking towards the kitchen where Kris had dissapeared.

"I don't care if it was Kris or the president of the United States, I'm starving!" Woohyun said and took the menu.

Sooyoung was still looking towards the kitchen. Myungsoo saw it and looked at the same direction. Then Sooyoung took a menu and ordered the first thing she saw on the menu. Kris came after a while and took the orders and walked back into the kitchen.

"So anyways." Sunggyu said and everyone looked away from the kitchens' door.

"The competition is in 2 weeks. We'll add Dongwoo's dance steps as well. Any more suggestions?" Sunggyu asked.

No one said something and Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo who was looking down. 

"It's okay to hum a song while dancing right?" Sooyoung asked Infinite.

"Sure..." Sunggyu looked at her confused.

"Great." She whispered and her eyes met Myungsoo's who smiled at her.

"They should hurry up." Woohyun sighed.

"Hyung, calm down! Stop moving so much! You're making me nervous." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"I'll take my break now." Sooyoung heard Kris saying after walking out of the kitchen.

"You have 5 minutes." His, probably, boss said. 

"Yeah." Kris murmured as he walked pass Infinite out.

"I'll be back in a minute." Sooyoung said and got up.

She followed Kris out in front of the shop.

"Kris." She said.

He looked up and smiled at her.

"Didn't know people from our school would come to a restaurant here." He said smiling without looking at her.

"We were nearby..." Sooyoung said.

"Practice?" He asked.

"Yes." She smiled.

"When are you going to practice again?" Sooyoung asked.

"We'll practice tomorrow." 

"So you're gonna skip school again?" Sooyoung asked.

"Again?" Kris laughed.

"For the last 2 weeks neither you guys nor Infinite were in school! You know how lonely I am?!" Sooyoung pouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Wait, till this is over. I'll invite you over." He winked at her and they laughed.

"Sooyoung?" Suddenly Myungsoo walked out of the restaurant.

"Your mom called." Myungsoo glared at Kris and grabbed Sooyoung's wrist pulling her inside.

Kris shook his head and followed Myungsoo and Sooyoung.

"Break over." He whispered to himself and walked into the kitchen.

"What did she say?" Sooyoung asked him without noticing Myungsoo's glare.

"She asked where you were and I told her that you were with us." He looked away from her.

"Okay..." Sooyoung smiled and sat down at her place. 

Then the food came and they started eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung packed her stuff and walked out of the classroom. Suddenly Kai walked into her.

"Jongin.... That hurt." Sooyoung said as she rubbed her nose.

"Your chest is too hard." She pouted.

Kai smiled at her and leaned in, forcing Sooyoung to hit the wall with her back. The students around them looked at them with big eyes. 

"J-Jongin." Sooyoung whispered.

He smirked and leaned in a little closer.

"We are in school." Sooyoung's teacher walked out of class. 

Kai then leaned back an smirked at Sooyoung. Then he turned to the teacher and bowed. He grabbed Sooyoung's hand and led her out.

"I have to get my books." She said as she was being pulled away by Kai.

"Today is the day... We won't do any homeworks." He turned around and smiled at her.

"The day? What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Just follow me quietly." He smiled again and turned away from her. 

Meanwhile Infinite was walking out of school when they saw Kai leading Sooyoung away.

"Isn't that noona?" Sungjong asked.

"Yes." Myungsoo grinned his teeth. 

No one noticed it except Dongwoo. He put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and patted it.

"You need to hurry up." He whispered into his ear as he smirked widely.

"What?" Myungsoo looked at him.

"Nothing... I was just talking to myself." He giggled and took his arm off of Myungsoo's shoulder.

"You guys go ahead. I need to call someone." Myungsoo said as he took his phone out from his pocket.

"Who?" Woohyun asked.

"Someone." Myungsoo said as he pressed 'call'. He then slightly walked away from Infinite. 

"Yes master?" The old man answered his phone.

"Ahjussi, I need your help. Look listen carefully we have to hurry up." Myungsoo said.

"Yes master." The old man answered obedient. 

"I need to go to my dance practice but...... I need you to look after... after Sooyoung." Myungsoo swallowed. The old man smiled.

"Should I follow her master?" The old man asked.

"Yes please. She's with a guy I don't very like but you need to hurry up they'll drive away any second." Myungsoo said.

"What does his car look like?" The old man asked.

"He has a motorcycle. A black BMW. If you come now you can cat-"

"I'm a few seconds away from your school." The old man said smiling.

"How? Ahjussi you're the best!" Myungsoo smiled widely.

"Ah I can see your car." Myungsoo said as he spotted his white car. 

"I can see you too master." The old man answered.

"Do you see the black motorcycle on the right side?" Myungsoo asked.

"A girl is putting on an helmet right?" The old man asked.

"Yes! That's Sooyoung. Please follow them and write me occasionally what happens okay?" Myungsoo asked.

"MYUNGSOO WE NEED TO GO!" Sungyeol yelled. 

Myungsoo held his finger up to show them that he needed a second. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Trust me, master. Should I interfere when they get too close to each other?" The old man asked.

Myungsoo suddenly started blushing.

"Y-Yes do that." He stuttered and cleared his throat.

"Okay young master. I got this. Don't even think about that boy. It's like Sooyoung is out by herself." The ahjussi said.

"I don't even like it when she's out by herself." Myungsoo whispered.

"Did you say something?" The ahjussi asked.

"No, no, I didn't. I'll be waiting for your messages. Thank you ahjussi." Myungsoo smiled.

"See you later then, master." The old man said and hung up. 

Just then Kai started his motorcycle's engine and drove off. Myungsoo saw how the ahjussi's white car started following them and smirked a little.

"Don't you even dare, Kim Jongin." Myungsoo whispered to himself.

"After all she's mine!"

"COME OOOOON!" Hoya yelled.

"Coming!" Myungsoo said and ran up to the boys.

"Who did you talk to so long?" Sunggyu asked.

"Business." Myungsoo laughed.

Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo and shook his head.

"Oh boy... That's going to be interesting." He whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm baaaaaaaaaack lol argh finally~ school's overrrrrrrrrr :DD

anyways so sorry for the late update :( i wrote a chapter but i didn't like it so i deleted it completely and had to write again -,.-  hope you will like this one ;D 

omg looool i made a super stupid mistake but corrected it hahah ahhh *blushes*