How Dare You?

Re-Love

"Jongin where are we going?" Sooyoung asked while holding Kai's waist tighter. 

"Surprise." He answered, his eyes on the road.

"I hate surprises!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

After a while they arrived in front of Exo's dorm. Kai stopped the motorcycle and then got off. Sooyoung looked sceptically at him while they were taking their helmets off. Meanwhile the ahjussi stopped far away from Kai and Sooyoung but still close enough to see them.

'They are entering a big house, master.' The ahjussi texted Myungsoo.

'WHAT?! A HOUSE?! Can you go close to the house?' Myungsoo immediately texted back.

'I'll try, young master.' 

'I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble, ahjussi :('

'It's not a trouble, young master. Don't worry.'

Then the ahjussi got out of the car and walked close to the house but the front yard was too big so the ahjussi walked in. He looked inside from one of the windows and saw Sooyoung staying in the middle of the room while she had her eyes closed. Just then Kai walked in with a huge smile on his face and grabbed her hand leading her out of the room.

"Jongiiiiin! I can't see!" Sooyoung pouted as they slowly walked upstairs.

"That's the point, idiot." Kai chuckled.

"It's not funny!" Sooyoung pouted again.

Then they walked into a room and stopped. Sooyoung felt Kai behind her and got goosebumps. Kai then took the band off of Sooyoung's eyes and she opened her eyes.

"W-What is this?" Sooyoung's jaw dropped.

There was a beautiful pearl white dress on the bed with pearl white shoes, accesoires and a bag.

"But before that..." Kai said and got on his knees in front of her.

"Kwon Sooyoung, I know this is nothing like a girl would expect... I mean there are no candles and no roses but I wanted to make it plane beautiful, just like you." He took a little black box out of his pocket.

"This might come a little sudden but... Kwon Sooyoung, will you be m-" But before Kai could finish his sentence someone madly hit the external door.

"Goood who's that now?" Kai asked annoyed and rushed downstairs with still the box in his hands. 

He opened the door and saw Myungsoo. 

"What do you want?" Kai asked.

"SOOYOUNG?" Myungsoo yelled and walked inside, ignoring Kai.

"Ya, what are you doing entering my house like this?!" Kai grabbed Myungsoo's arm.

"Myungsoo?" Sooyoung looked at him confused from upstairs.

"What the do you think you're doing in this house?!" He rushed up to her madly and grabbed her wrist.

"Ya..." Sooyoung looked at him with big eyes.

"Follow me!" He said and pulled her out with him.

"KIM MYUNGSOO, LEAVE HER WRIST NOW!" Kai rushed and yelled.

"Don't interfere!" Myungsoo hissed. 

"Myungsoo! What the heck is wrong with you?!" Sooyoung pushed him away.

"It's an emergency." He looked at her beautiful face and calmed down a little. 

"E-Emergency?" Sooyoung looked worried.

"Yes and we need to hurry up." Myungsoo said totally calm now.

"Okay, let's go." Sooyoung said as she grabbed Myungsoo's arm.

"But Sooyoung!" Kai said reaching out to her.

"I'm sorry Jongin-ah but it's an emergency. We'll talk later." She quickly waved at him and rushed away with Myungsoo.

"But today was the day..." Kai looked sadly after them.

"So, tell me what happened?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo when they got into his car.

Myungsoo tried to come up with something. Actually nothing had happened but after ahjussi's call he madly rushed out to Exo's dorm to look for Sooyoung. 

"It's ahjussi!" Myungsoo suddenly said. 

"Ahjussi? Is he okay?" Sooyoung asked worried.

"That's the point... I don't know... Let me call him." Myungsoo bit his lower lip as he put one side of his headphones into his ear as he called the ahjussi.

"Yes, young master?" He answered perfectly fine.

"Ahjussi, are you still at the hospital?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hospital? What hopsital, young master?" The ahjussi asked confused.

"Oh, so you're already home?" Myungsoo completely ignored the old man.

"Sooyoung and I are on our way. We'll be there in a few minutes, stay in bed until we come." Myungsoo said.

"Ahhhh, I get it now. I'll be sick then, young master." The old man giggled and hung up.

"How is ahjussi now?" Sooyoung asked concerned.

"He's feeling much better now. I mean that... That's what he said." Myungsoo stuttered.

"Let's buy some porridge on our way... I'll make him a soup." Sooyoung said and Myungsoo nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo knocked at a door at the end of the hallway and walked in. The ahjussi on the bed cought and sat up. 

"No, ahjussi, stay in bed." Myungsoo said.

"But master-" The ahjussi said with a deep voice.

"Ahjussi, Myungsoo's right. Stay in bed. Look we bought you porridge. I'll make you a soup now." Sooyoung smiled at him.

"T-Thank you." Tha ahjussi looked at Myungsoo but Myungsoo was staring at Sooyoung.

"You follow me!" Sooyoung grabbed Myungsoo's shirt and led him out.

"That happened because you didn't give him any rest!" Sooyoung complained as they walked downstairs.

"What? I do give him enough rest!!" Myungsoo defended himself.

"Sure... That's why he's in bed now." Sooyoung said and walked into the kitchen.

"Ya! You don't believe me?!" Myungsoo asked her.

"Um..... No." She giggled.

"YOU!" Myungsoo grabbed her by her waist and put her on his shoulder.

"YA, YAAAAA!!! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! LET ME DOWN!" She yelled as she hit his back.

Myungsoo just laughed and walked around in the kitchen. 

"MYUNGSOO! THE PORRIDGE!" Sooyoung yelled again.

He let her down and Sooyoung pushed him away.

"You idiot!" She said as she turned around to cut the porridge. 

The porridge soup was done within an half an hour. 

"Let me take this." Myungsoo took the tablet from Sooyoung's hands and walked upstairs to the ahjussis room.

"Young master." The old man sat up again. He looked pretty bored.

"Ahjussi. Drink this and you'll be the healthiest person in this world." Sooyoung giggled as she put the tablet in front of him.

"Thank you." The ahjussi smiled and slurped the soup.

"Wow. It's really delicious!" The ahjussi smiled brighter at Sooyoung.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled back.

"Let me take you home." Myungsoo then said to Sooyoung and she nodded.

"Ahjussi rest a lot and when this boy stresses you, tell me and I'll beat him." She giggled.

The old man widened his eyes and nodded slowly. Myungsoo giggled and grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go." He led her out of the room.

"I was serious back in there." She said as they walked downstairs.

"I know." He laughed as he opened the external door. 

Kris was suddenly standing in front of them.

"Kris?" Sooyoung asked surprised. 

"How did you know we were here?" Myungsoo asked as he glared at him.

"Kai told me. Sooyoung can we talk?" Kris looked away from Myungsoo to Sooyoung.

"Um... Sure. Myungsoo I'll be leaving with Kris then. Go back inside to ahjussi. He needs you now." Sooyoung waved at him.

Myungsoo couldn't do anything then just to nod and watch her leave with Kris.

"Where are we going?" Sooyoung asked him.

"We need you to overview our dance steps... Can you do that?" Kris asked her.

"Now?" She asked surprised. It was slowly getting dark.

"Well... Yes... And I need to talk to you." Kris put his hands into his jeans pockets and looked down. They stopped walking. 

"Yes?" Sooyoung asked slightly getting nervous.

"About..." He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry that I left you with Chanyeol and the others after we kissed. I was so confused... I... I don't know why." He looked up at her.

"I'm also sorry for kissing you without your permission. I thought that this was the best way to get you out of that situation but then it got out of control and... I'm still confused you know." He let out a long sigh.

"It's okay. I was confused too but honestly.... I did enjoy it." She smiled slightly.

He looked up at her with big eyes and then smiled as well.

"Umm... Let me know whenever you want it again." He winked suddenly.

"YA!" Sooyoung hit his arm playfully and they laughed.

"Okay now we have to go or Kai's going crazy." Kris smiled as he grabbed her hand.

Their fingers were intertwined. Sooyoung looked at them and then at Kris who was already walking ahead while pulling her after him. She smiled and quietly followed his lead. After not so long they reached a dance studio. Kris opened the door for her and Sooyoung walked in. You could here music coming from the different rooms.

"How many people are here?" She whispered.

"A lot." Kris smiled and took her hand again. 

They walked past the rooms and Sooyoung was dying to open one and look inside.

'Damn this curiosity!' She thought.

Then Kris opened a door and they walked in. Kris let go of her hand and they sat down.

"I heard you need my help guys?" She smiled.

"Sit over there and watch closely." Luhan winked at her. 

Sooyoung nodded and did as she was told.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the day of the dance competition. Since two weeks she didn't talk to Kai neither did she see him in school. 

"I wonder if he's going to be there today." She asked herself as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She had a blue skirt on with little flower imprints.

"Talking to yourself again?" Myungki was standing at the door and smiling at her.

"Were you spying on me?" Sooyoung playfully glared at him.

"You got me." He laughed.

"Come in." Sooyoung said while laughing.

"So? Where are you going? Date with Jongin?" Myungki asked as he sat down.

"Nope." Sooyoung said while looking at herself again.

"With Myungsoo?" He asked as he leaned back.

Sooyoung turned around and glared at him.

"So it's Myungsoo." He nodded.

"NO!" Sooyoung turned around and opened her drawer to make out her make up.

"What is it then?" He raised an eyebrow.

"There is a dance competition I'm going to." She said as she started to put on some mascara.

"You're going with... Myungsoo?" He smirked.

"Y-Yes..." Sooyoung looked at Myungki through the mirror.

"So it's basically a date." Myungki smirked again.

"I told you it's not! Infinite will be there and Exo..." She said as she started to blush.

"But you wished you two could be alone." Myungki's smirk got wider and wider.

"God! No!" Sooyoung bit her lips.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Great Myungsoo came and I'm not even ready." She sighed.

Myungki got up and walked out of her room. Before going downstairs he turned around and smirked at her.

"What?!" Sooyoung looked at him.

"I tell him that you're not done making yourself pretty enough for him." He said and dashed downstairs.

"YA!" Sooyoung shot up from her seat and followed him.

But it was too late. Myungki had already opened the door. She heard him saying: "Sooyoung's not done yet making herself pretty for you. Go upstairs."

"NOOOOOOO IT'S NOT WHAT IT S- Mom?" She stopped running.

"Idiot." Myungki hit her head with his index finger and walked past her to the kitchen.

"You have a date?" Her mom asked as she took her shoes off.

"N-No... It's not a date. I'm just going to a dance competition with the boys." She looked down as she felt herself blushind madly.

"Myungsoo's gonna pick her up." Myungki walked out of the kitchen with a big bucket of chocolate ice cream in his hands.

"Basically a date." Her mother said. 

"NOOOOOO! GAH!" She yelled and walked back upstairs.

She banged her door shut and sat down again to finish her make up.
Just when she was finished someone knocked on her door.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Wow... You're pissed." Myungsoo walked in.

"Goood why does no one tell me when you come?!" She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her brown bag.

"Because I'm Myungsoo." He laughed.

"This doesn't make sense, you know." She said as she walked downstairs.

"So what?" Myungsoo asked her.

"Ugh.... Just don't come up next time." She rolled her eyes again.

"Why not? You weren't or anything!" He said.

"You want to see me ?!" She turned around and looked at him with big eyes.

"I never said that!" 

"But you meant that!" Sooyoung glared at him.

"Fighting like an old couple." Myungki walked past them into the living room.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled at him.

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"Nothing." Sooyoung sighed.

"pmsing..." Myungki said from the kitchen.

"SHUT UUUUP!" Sooyoung yelled again and blushed. Myungsoo didn't need to know that she had her period.

"Let's go." She said to Myungsoo and put her shoes on.

"Mom, we're leaving!" She said.

Myungsoo quietly followed her. When they were outside he grabbed her wrist and turned her around so she was facing him.

"Are you okay?" He asked carefully.

"Y-Yes... Why? Look, if it's because I yelled at My-"

"No, no, it's not that. Does your stomach hurt?" He asked again.

"Ya, what's up with you? That's not like you..." She said surprised.

"I just wanted to help..." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm... Fine..." She said and smiled slightly.

"Good, I don't need a crying woman there." Myungsoo let her wrist go and walked towards his car.

"I'm not a crying woman!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"That's the Myungsoo I know..." She had to smile a little.

They got into the car and Myungsoo started the engine. The weather was nice. It was already afternoon and the sky was slightly orange and pink.

"When is it your turn?" She asked Myungsoo.

"We are the 5th group to dance." Myungsoo said.

"Do you know about Exo?" She asked him.

"Don't know... But they're after us... The 7th or 8th group, not sure though." He said.

"Hmm... Okay."

After a while they arrived in front of a big building and people were gathered in groups in front of it. Myungsoo parked his car at the parking lot a few meters away from the building and they got out. 

"So many people came..." She said.

"Dance crews from all over Korea are participating." Myungsoo said.

"Ah..." Sooyoung nodded.

"Grab my hand." Myungsoo suddenly said.

"W-Why?" She asked surprised looking at his hand.

"Do you want to pay?! I got a backstage ticket. They let you in when I say that you're my girlfriend." Myungsoo said.

"Ahh.. Of course. Yeah." Sooyoung blushed again and took his hand.

He led her through the crowd. She saw how a few girls looked at her with big eyes. They walked from the backdoor inside the building. Myungsoo was still holding onto her tightly. He noticed that Sooyoung was looking at him.

"I know I'm handsome." Myungsoo said and laughed without looking at her.

"You... You can let my hand go." She said slowly.

"Nahh... It's safe when I hold onto you." He smiled.

"Okay..." Sooyoung just said and continued quietly following him.

They turned into a corner and saw two girls standing in front of a door. It looked like Infinite's room for changing.

"Who are they?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly approached them while holding tighter onto Sooyoung.

"Excuse me." Myungsoo said as he wanted to walk past them to open the door.

"Oh oppa!" The girls turned around and squeezed.

Myungsoo smiled slightly. Then the girls eyes landed on Sooyoung and on their intertwined fingers.

"Oppa! You have a girlfriend?!" One of them suddenly said.

"Well..." He smiled shyly.

"Oh my god." The other one said while getting tears in her eyes.

"W-Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"She's your number one fan!" The other girl patted her friends' shoulder.

The girl was crying and Sooyoung felt really bad.

"Hey... Don't cry." Sooyoung tried to comfort the girl.

"Well you can talk! You got the boy I love the most!" The girl who cried hissed at Sooyoung and ran away.

"Jinhee-ya, wait!" Her friend followed her.

"Ya! What did you do??" Sooyoung hit Myungsoo's chest.

"They would assume it anyways... She's not the first girl..." Myungsoo said as he walked in.

"Still! How dare you go around and break hearts?! We are not dating!" Sooyoung said.

"We know." Woohyun said.

"You don't know anything! Your friend here is one big !" Sooyoung pointed at Myungsoo and dashed out of the room.

"Wow... You made someone really angry." Sungyeol said.

"She's pmsing..." Myungsoo sat down on the sofa.

"But I've never seen her like this." Dongwoo said.

"What did you do?" Hoya asked.

"Two girls were standing in front of our room and they saw me holding Sooyoung's hand-"

"Wait, you were holding her hand?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo.

"Yeah... It was crowded outside... So anyways they asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said yes... Because I didn't want to explain and suddenly one of them started crying and Sooyoung got mad at me for lying..." Myungsoo explained.

"Hyung, you're really stupid..." Sungjong said.

"Whyyyy?" Myungsoo asked.

"I think noona likes you and you just played with her heart..." Sungjong explained.

"Or she's just pmsing..." Sungyeol smirked.

"Shut up!" Hoya threw a t-shirt at him.

"Yuck! Smells dirty." Sungyeol threw the shirt to the floor.

"I should look after her." Dongwoo got up.

"Not now. Let's practice a little more." Sunggyu said.

"... I have to go... I promised to take care." Myungsoo got up and ran out.

He looked for Sooyoung but couldn't find her. He walked then to the arena and spotted her far away from the stage hugging a tall guy. He walked a little closer and saw that it was Kris. 

"." He hissed and walked back inside.

-------------------------------------------------------

omg i have sooo many ideas for this story but whenever i start writing my head becomes empty -,.- anyways here's an updaaate~~ hope you'll like it ^_^ comment, rate and subscribe ;D please ignore any mistakes >_< keke