Hospitalized

Re-Love

"Morning!" Myungsoo surprised Sooyoung from behind.

"Oh, hi!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Aren't you running late?" Myungsoo looked at his watch as they both walked through the schools garden towards the main building.

"I don't know, how about you?" She giggled.

"Let's go." He grabbed her wrist and they started running.

Sooyoung looked at him and smiled again. She was finally feeling good that Myungsoo was her friend again. 
They had the same class in the first two periods, so they walked in together. The class suddenly became quiet and watched them. Sooyoung sat down at her place and Myungsoo sat one row behind her. 

"They're friends again?" Sooyoung heard one girl whispering.

"Did Kai oppa broke up with her?" Another one said.

"It's a wonder that it lasted so long..." The girl said to her friend.

Myungsoo just then called her name and touched her shoulder. Sooyoung turned around and smiled at him.

"It's fine." She smiled and turned around.

Than suddenly Kai ran into the classroom.

"Jongin..." Sooyoung said surprised.

Myungsoo took his hand away from her shoulder and it turned into a fist.

"Sooyoung, can you come out for a minute?" He smiled at the door.

"Sure." She smiled back and got up. 

When Sooyoung reached Kai he immediately hugged her and kissed her temple. 

"Sooyoung..." He grabbed her hands and looked at them.

"Hm? Are you okay? Did something happen?" Sooyoung tried to look at his face.

"I'm fine... I just came to tell you... That I'm leaving for China today... My parents decided to take me with them to their business trip. I'll be away for a week." He sighed.

"Wow... China is great... I heard." She smiled slightly.

"But why so suddenly?" She asked him.

"I don't know why... They just told me last night... And I needed to see you one time before I leave." He hugged her tightly again. 

"It's just a week. It's fine." She hugged him back and smiled.

Suddenly a man walked up to them and bowed.

"Young master, we need to leave." He said.

"Okay I'm coming..." Kai said to the man and looked back at Sooyoung.

"Young master?" Sooyoung had to smile.

"Yeah... I hate people calling me like that..." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways..." He said and pulled her away from the class room.

Kai opened a door and pulled her in. It was the storage room.

"Jongin... What are you doing?" She wondered and looked around.

"The teachers can't see us." He smiled and suddenly pressed his lips wildly on hers.

Sooyoung immediately hugged his neck and pulled him closer. She deepend the kiss as she let Kai's tongue explore . Soon their tongues were fighting for dominance. At the end Sooyoung gave up as she needed to breath.

"Oh my god I'm dying." She whispered and giggled.

Kai smiled and placed his lips again on hers. This time he just kissed her for a long time and let go. 

"I need to go now... Or I might miss my flight..." He said as he laid his forehead on her forehead.

"Okay..." Sooyoung smiled.

"I love you." Kai smiled widely.

"I love you too." Sooyoung kissed his cheek.

Sooyoung let his neck go and they walked out of the storage room. She waved Kai goodbye as he ran out. Than she sighed and walked back into her class. The teacher was already teaching. She bowed and hurried back to her seat. Dongwoo was sitting next to her. He looked at her and shook his head while smiling brightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You showed off with your boyfriend." Dongwoo .

"I didn't!" She laughed.

"Sure..." Myungsoo shook his head.

"Guuys... He left for China so he came to see me before leaving..." She looked at Myungsoo with a smile on her face.

"He could have said goodbye yesterday..." Myungsoo shook his head again.

"He didn't know yesterday... His parents told him late I guess." She looked to the floor.

"Aaaaaaaaaaanyways wanna go to karaoke with me?" Dongwoo asked Sooyoung.

"Sure!" She smiled happily.

"I'm coming too!" Myungsoo said.

"I want to go on a date with Sooyoung. Stay away!" Dongwoo suddenly hugged her shoulders and pulled her closer to himself.

"What? Date?" Myungsoo's mouth opened wide.

"Yeah, why?" Dongwoo smirked.

"I'm coming with you!" Myungsoo said a little blushing.

Dongwoo just grinned and shook his head while letting Sooyoung's shoulders go. 

"Sooyouuuuuuuuuuuuuung!" Minhee ran up to her.

"Minhee!" Sooyoung smiled and waved at her.

"Oh... Wrong timing?" She asked Sooyoung as she looked at the two boys beside her.

"No, no it's fine." Sooyoung smiled at her.

"Ah good." Minhee smiled.

"Can you come with me for a minute?" Minhee bit her lower lip as she pulled on Sooyoung's wrist.

"It's urgent." She added quietly.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked worried as she followed MInhee.

"Do you have any pads? I got my period..." Minhee sighed heavily.

"Oh sure! Come with me!" Sooyoung said as she walked towards the girls washroom.

Than she took out a pad from her bag and gave it to Minhee.

"You're saving my life! Thanks!" Minhee placed a kiss on Sooyoung's cheek and rushed into the toilet.

"I'm waiting." Sooyoung smiled and waited in front of the washroom for Minhee.

The bell rang and everyone hurried to their classes. 

"Go without me! It'll take a little longer." Minhee said from the toilet.

"Will you be alright?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sure! Don't worry about me. See you later."

"Okay, I'm leaving then." Sooyoung said and started to walk towards the gym. 

When she entered the girls' changing room it was empty. 

"Better hurry up." She told herself and started to undress herself. 

Suddenly someone pushed the door open and someone walked in with a mask and a baseball bat in their hands.

"Ah!" Sooyoung suddenly yelled surprised as she covered her upper body.

The person walked closer to her.

"W-Who are you?" Sooyoung asked scared.

The person didn't answer and just kept staring at her. Then she suddenly boxed Sooyoung's stomach and Sooyoung fell down. The person with the mask kneeled down next to her and pushed her hair back and brushed her cheek. Then the person got up and lifted the baseball bat. 

"AHHH!" Sooyoung yelled as the bat hit her body.

The person continued to hit her. Sooyoung was feeling really terrible. She coughed and blood came out of . 

"Enough." She heard a voice. 

"We just need to scare her, not kill her." 

Sooyoung looked up but couldn't see the person because of the tears in her eyes. The masked person kicked her stomach for the last time and they both walked away. Sooyoung soon fell unconcious.
As she opened her eyes she found herself in a white room. She wanted to get up but her stomach hurt so she laid back down.

"Stay in bed." A person next to her said.

Sooyoung turned her head around and saw Sunggyu.

"G-Gyu...?" She asked.

"Where am I and what happened?" She asked him.

Then she looked down on herself and saw that she had a cast around her arm.

"Myungsoo will be here in a while." Sunggyu said calmly.

"What? No, no, he can't come!" Sooyoung panicked.

But it was too late. Just then the door opened and Myungsoo ran up to her.

"Sooyoung!" He looked worried at her.

"I'm fine." She smiled but it hurt.

"You're not fine! Stop lying!" He got angry.

Sunggyu put a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"You shouldn't yell right now." He said and Myungsoo sighed.

"I'm going to buy some coffee. Anything you guys want?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm fine." Sooyoung smiled slightly with pain.

"Me too." Myungsoo said without his eyes leaving Sooyoung.

"Okay." Sunggyu said and walked out. 

Just then Dongwoo and the other Infinite members arrived at the hospital. 

"Don't go in. Myungsoo's with her." He said. 

"But noona-" Sungjong whinned.

"They need to talk." Dongwoo said to Sungjong.

"Who did this to you?" Myungsoo looked at her arm with the cast.

Sooyoung tried to hide it but failed since it hurt.

"I don't know." She looked down as she held her arm.

"How long are you going to hide them from me?" Myungsoo asked her.

"I'm not hiding them!" Sooyoung said.

"I really don't know this time. The person had a mask. But after I got beaten up someone came as well and told the person to stop... I couldn't see her face but it was a girls voice." Sooyoung looked into Myungsoo's eyes as they filled with tears again.

Myungsoo hugged her slightly without touching her arm and patted her back.

"I'm sorry. I failed in protecting you." He said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I mean I was in the girls room anyways you couldn't have helped me." She tried to smile but tears rolled down her cheek.

"Don't cry... I'm here." Myungsoo slightly tightened his hug. 

"But who took me here? And does my mom know?" Sooyoung asked.

"The girls found you in the changing room after the class and Sunggyu hyung came here with you since he had the same class as you. As for your mom, the school called her and she's on her way." Myungsoo explained.

".... She'll be scared as hell." Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and looked at it.

"I'll never leave your side again." He whispered as she felt her hand getting wet.

"M-Myungsoo..." Sooyoung said surprised.

"This is the wrong time and place but Sooyoung... I-"

"SOOYOUNG!" Her mom suddenly yelled and walked into the room. 

Myungsoo immediately let her hand go and got up.

"Oh my god my baby are you alright? Who did this to you? Why did they do this to you?" Her mother hugged her a little too tight.

"Ouch, mom my arm." Sooyoung said as she bit her lower lip.

"Oh I'm sorry." Her mother let go.

"My poor baby..." Her mother shed tears as she her hair.

"Mom, I'm fine." Sooyoung smiled but it hurt again.

Damn, she needed to get used to not smile for a while. After her mother Infinite followed into the room.

"Causing trouble as I see." Myungki walked in after a while.

"Ha ha ha I would be laughing if I could." Sooyoung glared at him.

Myungki laughed and shook his head.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Do I look okay?" She laughed but it turned into a sigh.

"I think I need to beat up some Seoul people." Myungki growled slightly.

"It's okay oppa." Sooyoung grabbed his hand.

Myungsoo looked away and sighed.

"OH MY GOD SOOYOUNG!" A scared Minhee ran into the room.

"Hey." Sooyoung said and tried hard not to smile.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, I'm soooo soooo sorry for letting you go. I should have told you to stay with me a little longer." Minhee started to cry.

"It's not your fault.... Don't cry." Sooyoung let Myungki's hand go and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry." Minhee continued to sob.

Exo also visited her later on and soon it was night and everyone had to go home.

"We'll be here." Sooyoung's mom said while pointing at herself and Myungki.

"No, mom you can go home. Oppa you too. I'm fine." Sooyoung said.

"No way, we're going to stay here." Myungki said before Sooyoung's mom could say anything.

Sooyoung sighed and gave up. She layed down and closed her eyes.

"I'm hungry.... Anything you guys want?" Sooyoung's mom asked.

"I'm going to sleep." Sooyoung said with her eyes closed.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Myungki smiled and bowed as Sooyoung's mom left the room.

Sooyoung than felt Myungki sitting next to her on a chair and grabbing her hand.

"I'm sorry." Myungki suddenly said out of the blue.

Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I couldn't keep my promise." He smiled with pain as Sooyoung saw his eyes getting wet. 

He grabbed her hand with both of his hands and it. 

"Myungsoo was laying like this when I promised him to protect you no matter what." He said and tears fell.

"D-Don't..." Sooyoung said as she cried again because memories of Myungsoo came back.

"He'll be angry with me. Really angry. He cherished you more than his own life... He loved you so much that he didn't even tell you that he was going to die...He was afraid that you'll be more hurt this way." 

"Please stop... Don't say anything." Sooyoung cried as she felt the hole in her heart opening again.

"You know... Mom said that I could forget the past when we moved to Seoul. She said I needed to move on. And I need to confess.... I was about to move on. But than you came." She looked at Myungki.

"It was already hard enough to avoid Myungsoo in school... But when you came... Suddenly everything came back. Every little moment I had with him. Even if not everyone knew... I loved Myungsoo just as much. He became such a big part of myself that I just wanted to die after him as well because the bigger part of me was gone anyway. I know you lost your brother.... But I lost myself." Sooyoung cried.

Myungki tightened his grip around her hand.

"Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I feel like he's there keeping me warm but when I wake up the room is empty. Sometimes I feel like he's watching me from afar but when I look around he's not there. I tried to hate him... Hate him for leaving me without a goodbye but I couldn't... I just couldn't hate him but rather hate myself... He was sick and I didn't know. I was a bad girlfriend. He should be the one hating me." Sooyoung said and couldn't continue to talk because her cry turned into a sobbing.

Myungki hugged her and patted her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that happened... But I'm here. I'm here to protect you instead of him. I'm here for you.... I always will. If anything happens just tell me because I want to keep my promise and I want to protect you." Myungki whispered.

Sooyoung cried more and hugged him tighter. As Myungki patted her back she fell asleep.

"Still the little kid I used to know." Myungki whispered as he smiled and layed her back on the bed.

Just then Sooyoung's mom walked in.

"Is she sleeping?" She asked and Myungki nodded while putting the blanket on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sooyoung was able to go home. Myungki helped her to get up from the bed.

"I can do that much by myself." Sooyoung said and laughed.

She was feeling much better than yesterday and she was finally able to smile and laugh again.

"Just shut up and let me help you." Myungki said and grabbed her hand.

Than someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Sooyoung said as she looked at the door.

The door opened and Myungsoo walked in.

"Myungsoo..." Sooyoung said surprised.

He smiled slightly and waved at her.

"Oh... I think your mom called for me... I.... Whoops!" Myungki said as he 'accidentally' pushed Myungsoo towards Sooyoung.

Sooyoung laughed and shook her head.. Myungsoo blushed and looked down.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked her.

"Much better." She smiled.

"I can laugh again." She said as she pointed at .

"I can see that." Myungsoo smiled as well.

"Soooo.... Aren't you going to school?" She asked him.

"I'm going to skip the first classes..." He shrugged as he walked towards the window.

"You don't have to skip for me..." Sooyoung said feeling slightly quilty.

"Who said I'm skipping for you..?" Myungsoo turned around and looked at her.

"Oh..." Sooyoung blushed and laughed.

Myungsoo laughed as well.

"I see you changed already." He said pointing at her clothes.

"Yup... Myungki oppa helped me." She smiled.

"A..... guy?" Myungsoo raised one eyebrow.

"Not just one guy.... Myungki oppa." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"But he's still a guy." Myungsoo got serious.

"He's someone I've known since I was born!" Sooyoung turned serious as well.

"The ahjumma working for my family... I know her since birth too but I don't change in front of her!" Myungsoo said.

"You don't understand!" Sooyoung got angry.

"No, Sooyoung, you don't understand!" Myungsoo glared at her.

"He has a girlfriend!" She was about to yell.

"That doesn't matter!" Myungsoo was about to yell as well.

"What are you? My boyfriend??? Why do you care so much about me? Do you like me???" Sooyoung glared at him.

"You're right! I'm not your boyfriend! My bad that I was caring so much! And......... No, I don't like you!" Myungsoo glared at her while emphasizing the last part. 

Than he walked out of the room. After him Myungki walked in. 

"Wow... He was in a rush..." Myungki said.

"Shut up. Don't talk about that head!" Sooyoung said angry.

"O.....Okay..." Myungki raised his eyebrows.

"We can leave now.. I paid the bills." Sooyoung's mom walked in.

Sooyoung didn't answer her and just rushed out.

"What happened?" She asked Myungki.

"I think she fought with Myungsoo..." Myungki looked at her.

"Myungsoo was here?" Her mother asked surprised.

"Are we leaving now or not?!" Sooyoung turned around annoyed.

"Coming!" Sooyoung's mom and Myungki quickly followed her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter >_< kyaaaak don't hate me guys :( i just have college in two weeks and i need some things to get done :(((

anyways did you enjoy this chapter? tell me your opinion and leave me a comment~ ^___^