MT

Re-Love

Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes. It was dark and she was feeling cold. She tried to get up but her arm hurt. Slowly her eyes got used to the surrounding and she saw Myungsoo lying in front of her,

"Oh my god! Myungsoo!" She shook him.

"Ugh..." He sighed.

He opened his eyes and looked around.

"What happened?!" He asked her suddenly.

"I.. I think we were unconcious for a few hours...." She said as tears filled her eyes.

"Ah ... My ankle..." He grabbed his leg.

Sooyoung opened her bag and took her flashlight out. She held it against his leg to see. It was slightly swollen.

"I think I sprained it." Myungsoo sighed.

"I'm sorry..." Sooyoung started to cry.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." She sobbed.

"Hey... It's not your fault!" Myungsoo touched her arm.

"I tripped..." He smiled at her.

"But if I wouldn't be so clumsy..." She sighed.

"Sooyoung,  it's okay!" He told her.

"Let me call the others..." Sooyoung said as she took her phone out.

"NOOO!" Sooyoung screamed suddenly.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't have any signal..."

"Wait, let me check my phone.." He said as he pulled his phone out.

"... Same here..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Do you think the others already started looking for us?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sure..." Myungsoo nodded.

"Wait come here... Lean to this rock." Sooyoung helped him and then she sat down next to him.

"I'm hungry." Myungsoo said.

"Here... Some bananas..." Sooyoung took them out and gave one to Myungsoo.

After eating she also leaned to the rock.

"Sooyoung-"

"Myungsoo-" They both said at the same time.

"You first." Myungsoo said.

"No, you first." Sooyoung laughed.

"It's good to be here with you... Even if my leg hurts..." He laughed.

Sooyoung giggled.

"Now you!" Myungsoo slightly hit her shoulder with his shoulder.

"Umm... About the thing with Hoya..." She said as she bit her lower lip.

"It's okay..." Myungsoo looked away.

"It's not because... I like someone else..." Sooyoung tightly closed her eyes.

"What?!" Myungsoo turned his head around.

"Is it...?" Myungsoo asked her without finishing his sentences.

Sooyoung nodded.

"How can you like him? He's so cheesy! Do you really like these kind of stuff?!" He got mad.

"What?" Sooyoung asked surprised.

What was Myungsoo talking about?

"I mean Woohyun hyung!" Myungsoo said.

"What? No-" Sooyoung said but was interrupted by voices from far away.

"SOOYOUNG, MYUNGSOO!" Someone shouted.

"WE'RE HERE!" Myungsoo shouted back.

They saw some flashlights and soon a huge group pf people gathered around them.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Dongwoo yelled.

"We tripped and fell... Then we lost conciousnes and our phones didn't work..." Sooyoung said as she looked at Myungsoo.

He was looking away.

"SOOYOUNG!" Someone suddenly jumped right inbetween the group and hugged her tightly.

Sooyoung immediately new by his scent and his strong arms that it was Kai. As she looked up she saw Mei looking at her with a poker face.

"I was so scared!" Kai looked at her.

"Jongin..." Sooyoung tried to push his arms away.

Meanwhile Infinite helped Myungsoo up and Hoya piggybacked Myungsoo.

"Come here!" Kai said as he lifted her up bridal style.

"Kim Jongin! Let me go!" Sooyoung hissed.

Kai ignored her and they walked through the forest back to their MT camping place. As Kai was carrying her Sooyoung looked back and saw Mei walking behind them with her arms crossed.

"We'll call an ambulance for Sooyoung and Myungsoo!" The senior said as they reached the camping place.

"Sooyoung!" Minhee ran towards Kai and her.

"Are you okay?" She asked Sooyoung.

"Yeah..." Sooyoung looked down.

Kai was still holding her till the ambulance came.

"I'll go with Myungsoo." Sunggyu said.

"I'll go with Sooyoung." Kai said.

"No!" Sooyoung looked at him.

"Sooyoung just shut up!" He said.

"Mei, you go back to your tent. I see you tomorrow." Kai said with a cold tone to her.

"Yes..." Mei looked at Sooyoung again and walked away.

"Jongin!" Sooyoung said again.

"Is that your way of saying 'thank you'?" Kai said.

"Thanks to you Mei hates me!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes as they were waiting for the ambulance.

"Mei doesn't hate anyone... I know that much of her..." Kai said.

"Kai." Hoya said.

"What?" Kai looked at him.

"Sooyoung is now my girlfriend... You should give her to me." Hoya glared at him.

"I'll take her to the hospital." Kai answered back.

"Kai!" Hoya got angry.

"Hoya's right Jongin. Let me go." Sooyoung said and looked at him.

Kai looked at her for a while and sighed.

"Fine!" He sighed again and gave her to Hoya.

"Come here baby." Hoya said as he grabbed Sooyoung and placed his lips on hers before Kai had turned around.

Sooyoung was taken aback but then she kissed him back. It somehow made her feel safe. She put her arms around Hoya's neck to deepen the kiss. After a while they let go of each other and Sooyoung blushed. Why did she just do that?

"N-Nice.... A-Acting..." Hoya blushed.

"Same goes for you..." Sooyoung smiled.

"Y-You can... I mean... W-Whenever you want..." Hoya said.

"Thanks." Sooyoung just laughed.

Than the ambulance came and they got in.

"Is Myungsoo going to the same hospital?" She asked Hoya.

"Yeah..." He smiled at her and grabbed her hand as she was laying down.

"Excuse me... Who are you?" The guy asked who was filling some letters.

"I'm her boyfriend." He looked at Sooyoung and smiled.

She smiled back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me see Myungsoo before we go back." She said to Hoya.

"Sure." He said.

They knocked at Myungsoo's door at the hospital and walked in.

"Hey..." Sooyoung smiled as she saw Myungsoo.

"Hi." Myungsoo waved at them.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung looked at his leg.

"It's broken..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Oh my god..." Sooyoung looked terrified.

"It's fine though..." Myungsoo smiled.

Just then Sunggyu walked in.

"The seniors are calling us back." He sighed.

"Okay..." Myungsoo got his crotches and slowly got up.

"Do you need help?" Sooyoung asked.

"It's okay." Myungsoo said as he slowly walked towards them.

"Let's go." Hoya hugged Sooyoung's waist and walked out with her while Myungsoo and Sunggyu slowly followed them.

"Hyung... I thought it was all just acting with Hoya..." Myungsoo said looking at Hoya's arm around her waist.

"I think Hoya's falling for her again..." Sunggyu shrugged.

"What?!" Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at Sunggyu with big eyes.

"I saw them kissing before the ambulance came... And it looked like Sooyoung was enjoying it too..." Sunggyu grinned.

"Is Sooyoung a player?!" Myungsoo said angry as they continued to walk.

"Hm?" Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Before you all found us she told me that she liked Woohyun." Myungsoo said.

"WOOHYUN?!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Hyung! Be quiet!" Myungsoo looked around and bowed apologizing to the other people around.

"Yes, Woohyun..." Myungsoo repeated.

"Our Sooyoung is really a player then...?" Sunggyu's eyes widened and he smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu started to watch Sooyoung closely from then on just to see if what Myungsoo was true. 

"Hey beauty!" Woohyun popped up behind her suddenly.

"Oh hi!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Let me help you." Woohyun said as he grabbed the plate from Sooyoung's hands. She was doing the dishes.

"It's okay..." She said.

"Nope! I'll do it!" Woohyun winked at her and smirked.

"What are you doing hyung?" Sungyeol said as he sat down next to Sunggyu.

"Watching Sooyoung and Woohyun." Sunggyu said his eyes not leaving them.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

"Because Sooyoung's dating Hoya but actually loves Woohyun." Sunggyu said.

"What?! Are you sure? How do you know that?" Sungyeol's eyes widened.

"Myungsoo told me... Sooyoung confessed to him." Sunggyu said.

"Waaaaa..." Sungyeol said as he looked towards Sooyoung and Woohyun.

They were both laughing together as Woohyun splashed some water on her.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo slowly approached them since he had crotches.

"Watching Sooyoung and Woohyun." Sunggyu said as she tightened his little eyes.

"What's that? What's that?!" Sungyeol suddenly yelled as he saw Woohyun hugging Sooyoung's waist.

"Be careful." Woohyun looked deep into her eyes.

Sooyoung slipped since the floor underneath them became wet because of the little waterfight they had.

"Thanks." Sooyoung blushed and turned away as she walked away with quick steps.

Woohyun looked after her for a little while before he turned back. His eyes suddenly met with Sunggyu's, Sungyeol's and Myungsoo's. He grinned and waved at them. Myungsoo scoffed and slowly walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was gathered around the big camp fire and were singing along some songs. Sooyoung was sitting next to Hoya and Minhee.

"How about some dance by Hoya?" Someone suddenly came up with the idea.

"Umm.. Better not." Hoya laughed.

"HOYA HOYA HOYA!" Suddenly everyone started to yell.

"Okay, okay." Hoya laughed and got up.

He started to dance and everyone cheered for him. Sooyoung watched him with big eyes. He was really the best dancer she had met so far - except Kai. Her head turned around and she searched for him. Then she suddenly found him sitting a few seats away from her. Mei was hugging his arm but he was looking straight into the fire. She sighed and looked down.

"What happened?" Minhee hugged Sooyoung's arm.

"Your boyfriend is dancing and you look sad." Minhee smiled.

"It's nothing." Sooyoung smiled it off.

Suddenly Sungjong sat down next to her.

"Sup noona?" He smiled at her.

"Hey Sungjong." Sooyoung smiled at him.

"There's someone who wants to see you right now." Sungjong got up and pulled her after him.

"Who?" Sooyoung laughed.

"I can only take you this far. Just walk straight and you'll see." He kissed her cheek and ran back.

"Ooooookayyyy..." Sooyoung looked at Sungjong and then ahead.

She kept walking until she saw someone standing in front of the forest.

"Hello?" Sooyoung called for him.

"Oh, you came." The guy waved at her.

"Woohyun?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yep." She saw him smiling as she walked closer.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"Ummm... Wanna walk?" He asked her as he pulled out a flashlight.

"S-Sure..." She said.

Woohyun grabbed her hand and they walked into the forest.

"Let's not go in too deep..." She said to him.

"Don't worry." He pointed the flashlight at her and smiled.

"There's something I want to show you." He said.

They quietly walked through the forest for a while. 

"Here we are... We just need to climb up a little." He said.

Woohyun climbed ahead and Sooyoung followed him.
When she was up her eyes widened.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He smiled.

"Y-Yeah..." Sooyoung stuttered.

They were on top of a hill and the moon was shining brightly upon them. You could see a lake from afar glimmering.

"Umm Sooyoung?" Woohyun said and she looked at him.

"Look... I don't know how to say it..." He said nervously.

"What is it?" She looked at him smiling.

"I... I heard something..." He said.

"Hm?" Sooyoung asked.

"D-Do... Do you like me?" Woohyun hugged and looked away quickly.

Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"U-Uhmmm..." Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

She didn't want to break his heart but she also didn't want to lie to him.

"I... Woohyun..." She said and he turned around and looked at her.

"There is a misunderstanding..." She bit her lower lip.

"I really really like you as a friend... But there's actually someone else in my heart." She sighed and looked down.

"Ah... I see." Woohyun smiled as he blushed.

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung said.

"No, no, it's okay. T-There's also someone in my heart.... I also wanted to tell you that it wouldn't work out." He lied.

"Ah really?" 

"Yep."

"Who is it?" Sooyoung asked.

"You don't know her anyways." He said smiling.

"Wanna go back?" He asked her.

"Sure." She smiled at him.

They slowly climbed down and walked back to their camping place. As they reached it they saw that the place was empty. Everyone was back in the house and loud laughter could be heard from outside. Sooyoung walked towards the house but Woohyun wasn't walking.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked him.

"I'll come later. Go ahead." He smiled at her and put his hands in his pockets as he turned around and walked back towards the forest.

Sooyoung watched after him until he disappeared between the trees. 

"Here you are." Myungsoo was standing in front of the door.

"Oh, when did you come? I didn't hear you." She smiled towards him.

"Just now... You suddenly disappeared. What happened?" Myungsoo asked her.

"I... I was... I was just taking a walk." She smiled.

"Alone?" Myungsoo raised one of his eyebrows.

"Y-Yes." She looked down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it took too long for this chapter to write and update :( but it's here now *YEEEY*

i didn't re-read the chapter so there might have been a few mistakes *smiles awkwardly* hope you enjoyed it~

please leave your comments below :)

I LOVE YOOOOOU! <3