Because... Of Reasons.

Re-Love

One week had passed since Sooyoung and Myungsoo had met at the shopping mall. 

"Hey baby." Kai grinned as he sat down next to her while putting his arm behind her.

"Oh and suddenly I exist." Sooyoung said still reading her book.

"I'm sorry..." Kai sighed.

Sooyoung continued reading.

"Sooyoung." Kai said as he slowly turned her around and put his hand under her chin. 

Sooyoung heard girls gasping and started to feel uneasy.

"Stop, please." Sooyoung whispered as she turned back.

"Then look at me!" He held her arm. Sooyoung sighed and looked up.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Come with me for a second." He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

They walked next to some lockers and Kai came close to her. People passing them by kept on stealing glances at them and whispering something.

"Hurry up." Sooyoung said as she started to play with her hair.

"I'm sorry for last week. My parents came back from the trip... And well you see... They're kinda... Strange? I mean they are very strict about everything and I didn't want them to meet you. Because if they'll find you lacking then... They'll try everything to tear us apart...." Kai said as he bid his lower lip.

"This sounds like a drama..." Sooyoung said grinning.

"Except that this is real." He looked at her and Sooyoung saw that he was serious.

"I mean what could they p-probably d-do?" Sooyoung asked getting insecure.

"They'd do anything... Just believe me... That's why I had to act cold towards you... I was so scared when she saw us last week together! Thank God she didn't even mention you." He said as he leaned towards a locker.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Sooyoung said as she touched his arm.

"I was afraid that you might..." He looked down.

"Might what?" Sooyoung asked and grabbed his hand.

"That you would kind of end you friendship with me." He bid his lower lip and looked up at her.

"Idiot!" Sooyoung chuckled and hit his arm slightly.

"I'd never end my friendship with you!" She whispered as she pocked his chest and turned back to walk into class.

Kai grabbed her arm and turned her around while hugging her tightly.

"I really really love you, Sooyoung-ah!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah me too!" Sooyoung smiled as she hugged him back.

Then Kai walked her back into class. They sat down together and Sooyoung wanted to read her book again but it was nowhere to be found.

"That's weird... I remember putting it on the table." She whispered as she looked around for it.

Suddenly she felt something cold and wet dropping onto her knees. She looked under her desk and found her book - wet. Sooyoung slowly took it out as her eyes widened.

"My book." She said as she looked at it.

"What happened?" Kai looked at her confused.

"My book.... It's wet!" She said as she looked at it on the edge of crying. It was her favorite book!

"Who did this?" Kai suddenly hit the table and got up looking around in class.

The students turned back and looked away.

"WHO WAS THIS I ASKED!" He yelled as he hit the table again.

"Jongin-ah... It's okay." Sooyoung grabbed his arm and Kai looked at her.

"No Sooyoung! It's not!" Kai said.

"It is!" She said as she got up and walked out of the classroom.

Kai followed her quietly. Then Sooyoung went into the girls washroom and held her book under the hand-dryer. Girl students looked at her and whispered with each other as they walked out of the washroom. Sooyoung rolled her eyes annoyed. How was this supposed to dry?! 

"AISH!" She screamed and threw her book into the trash.

She looked at it for the last time and walked out of the washroom. Kai was waiting for her and immediately followed her when she walked out. Sooyoung walked back to class. On her way she passed by Hoya.

"Sooyoung!" He smiled at her.

"Hey." She said with a monotone voice and passed him by.

She looked really angry. Kai was desperately following her. Hoya saw them and raised his eyebrows. Just then the bell rang and everyone hurried to their classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think Sooyoung and Kai had a fight." Hoya said during lunch break. 

The Infinite boys were eating. As Myungsoo heard what Hoya said, his head shot up.

"Why do you think that?" Myungsoo asked.

"I saw her really mad this morning and Kai was quietly following her.... As if he did something wrong and was trying to apologize... You know what I mean?" Hoya looked at them.

"Why would they fight?" Sunggyu said as he turned towards Exo's table and looked at them.

Exo was having their lunch while Sooyoung and Kai were missing.

"They're missing." Woohyun said as he turned back.

"Maybe noona really had a fight with Kai." Sungjong looked at the table.

"I'll talk to her later..." Dongwoo said as he put rice into his mouth.

"Oh my god, did you guys hear?" Sungyeol said as he came a little late to the table with his plate with food in his hands.

"Hear what?" Hoya asked.

"Someone has wet Sooyoung's book this morning and Kai got really mad. He got up and yelled at the class trying to catch the criminal." Sungyeol said and everyone's eyes widened.

"Did they find out?" Dongwoo asked.

"No..." Sungyeol looked at the table.

"." Myungsoo said and got up from the table as he remembered the threatening letter.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Sungjong yelled after Myungsoo but he was long gone.

"I'll have his food then." Sungyeol laughed and grabbed Myungsoo's plate.

Meanwhile Myungsoo was running around in school and looking for Sooyoung. On his way he met Kai. He coughed slightly and walked up to him.

"Kai." Myungsoo said.

Kai was leaning towards a wall and was looking down. He looked up when he heard someone calling his name. Myungsoo suddenly stopped in his tracks and rubbed his neck. 

"What?" Kai asked annoyed.

"U-Uh... I was- I mean Mr. Jung was looking for Sooyoung. I looked for her in the canteen but she wasn't there. Do you know where she is?" Myungsoo asked him.

"No... We didn't have the last class together." Kai said and walked away.

Myungsoo sighed and ran upstairs in hopes she'll be on the rooftop. But when he reached it, it was empty. He walked back downstairs. Did something possibly happen to her? Myungsoo felt uneasy and hurried to look for her. He was about to run when his eyes caught the fire escape. It was forbidden for the students to use it and Sooyoung was a good student, so she wouldn't have used it right? But something inside of Myungsoo lead him to the door. He slowly opened it and looked out. He saw some girl legs looking out from behind the wall of the stairs. Myungsoo walked out and looked from the corner at the person who owned the legs. It was Sooyoung.

"You in hiding." Myungsoo said as he appeared in front of her.

Sooyoung looked up and sighed when she saw Myungsoo.

"I thought it was the best place to hide..." She whispered beneath her breath.

Myungsoo smiled and sat down next to her. 

"Pull you legs up... You can see them when you open the door." He said without looking at her and Sooyoung did as he said while hugging her knees.

"I heard about your book..." Myungsoo said as he looked at his hands.

"Hm." Sooyoung said as she looked blankly at the ground.

"You have to tell someone... A teacher or someone else here." Myungsoo looked at her.

"Too much trouble." Sooyoung said as he continued looking blankly.

"Still..." Myungsoo shrugged.

"You came to find me because you know... That's already one person." She said as she put her head on her knees and closed her eyes.

"Yeah but... But I can't always look for you!" Myungsoo said.

"I never said that you should!" Sooyoung looked at him.

"Yeah sure... And if something happens to you, I'll be the first person the police will find and ask about you since I know what is going on... I really don't want to get in trouble... Like really not..."

"Just pretend that you never saw it." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Come on Sooyoung! Stop acting all tough!" Myungsoo scoffed.

"I'm not acting all tough!" Sooyoung sat up.

"You are..." Myungsoo said looking away.

"I am tough!" Sooyoung glared at him.

"Don't think so..." He shrugged provoking Sooyoung.

"You don't know anything!" She said as she put her head on her knees again and closed her eyes.

'I do more than you think, idiot....' Myungsoo thought and smiled slightly.

"Leave." Sooyoung said.

"With you." Myungsoo said.

"Can't you just stop annoying me once... Just once!" Sooyoung looked at him as she got annoyed.

"It's fun." Myungsoo grinned.

"." Sooyoung sighed and got up.

Myungsoo also got up. He followed her into the building and kept the distance to her, so people wouldn't see them together. Myungsoo saw Sooyoung walking into the canteen and sitting down at the table of Exo. Then Myungsoo walked back to Infinite's table and sat down.

"Where did you just ran out?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo as he sat down.

"Business..." Myungsoo smirked and looked at the table for his tablet but it was gone.

"Where is my food?" He asked as he looked at the members.

"Sorry.." Sungyeol smiled awkwardly.

Myungsoo shook his head. Then the bell rang and everyone got up while heading to their classes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung was slowly walking to the exit with Chanyeol, Luhan and Kai when she heard someone calling her name. She looked up and saw Myungki waiting at the gates for her.

"You're boyfriend?" Luhan asked looking at Myungki.

Kai turned around and looked at her with his eyes wide open. 

"Oppa!" Sooyoung waved excited, ignoring Luhan's question.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Chanyeol looked confused at his friends.

"Hey~ How is my baby doing?" Myungki hugged Sooyoung tightly. 

"Better now!" Sooyoung smiled. 

Girls looked at Myungki and at Sooyoung as they were walking out of school. Kai furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Myungki. 

"Oh boys, I totally forgot about you for a minute." Sooyoung turned around and smiled brightly at the three boys.

"That's Myungki, an oppa I've known for ages, oppa these are Chanyeol, Luhan and Jongin." Sooyoung introduced them.

"Kai." Kai said glaring at Myungki.

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Kai confused. He just looked away.

"Luhan? Hm... Isn't that a Chinese name?" Myungki asked Luhan.

"Yes! You're the first one who got it right from the beginning!" Luhan said smiling brightly. 

"Ah I knew it." Myungki smiled proud. Luhan smiled at him.

As they were talking Infinite passed them by. Myungsoo's and Myungki's eyes met and they bowed at each other as a greeting.

"I finally found you Sooyoung!" Dongwoo ran up to her and grabbed her arms. 

"Why?" Sooyoug asked confused.

"I heard about your book.... What happened?" Dongwoo looked worried.

"Ah that... Well I threw it away." Sooyoung looked down. 

"I'll catch them don't worry." Dongwoo patted her head.

"What? Did something happen today Sooyoung?" Myungki asked as he looked confused at Sooyoung and Dongwoo.

"Nothing .." Sooyoung shrugged and looked away.

Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and bit his lower lip. Now was the perfect time to tell everyone. Infinite was here and Myungki and Kai as well. But why wasn't anything coming out of his mouth? 

"Sooyoung?" Myungki asked Sooyoung.

"It's..." Sooyoug bit her lower lip and her eyes met with Myungsoo. Suddenly Myungsoo spoke up.

"I dropped my water bottle on her book and it got wet so she had to throw it away." He suddenly blurted and everyone looked at him.

"What?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes, what?!" Chanyeol asked as well.

"Y-Yeah... That was it." Sooyoung said without looking away from Myungsoo.

"G-Gotta leave now... It was nice meeting you again hyung." Myungsoo bowed at Myungki and quickly walked away.

Sooyoung watched him leave. As she turned around she saw 10 pairs of eyes staring at her. She had a lot to explain later. 

"Oppa let's go." She locked her arm with Myungki's and pulled him away.

"See you later." She waved at Infinite and Exo who were blankly looking at her. 

---------------------------------------------------------

As she was doing her homework late at night she suddenly got a message. She unlocked her phone and looked at it. It was from an unknown number.

'I think I pretty messed up today.' It read.

Sooyoung decided to ignore it since she thought that someone might have send it accidentally. But a minute later she got a message again from the same number.

'Btw it's me Myungsoo.' It read this time.

"Idiot." Sooyoung whispered as a smile crept on her face.

'You could say so but thanks for saving anyways... Btw how did you find my number... You creep!' She wrote him back. 

'From Dongwoo hyung. Hey.... At least you don't have to worry about Myungki hyung now... —3—' He texted back and Sooyoung smiled widely.

'That's the only good thing you did. Congrats~' 

'You're very welcome idiot. •-•'

'You are the idiot here! And the creep as well! Tch...' 

'Who is a creep? Me?! Who was about to touch my face the moment we saw each other for the first time?...... Think about it chicken head.'

Sooyoung couldn't help but frown at his last message. She put her phone away and continued to do her homework when her phone rang again.

'Hey... Are you mad?' He wrote her but Sooyoung decided to ignore it.

After a few minutes her phone rang again.

'Ok, ok I'm sorry. Happy? *Sigh*' Myungsoo wrote.

'Mind deleting this part of your memory? —_—' She wrote back.

'My memories are precious... So no. Keke'

'*Sigh* Leave me alone now... I'm doing my homeworks.' 

'I wasn't interested in talking to you anyways... —3—' He wrote her and Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

'Sure.... Now stop for real!'

'Ok, ok...( ̄(工) ̄)' He wrote her and Sooyoung put her phone away. 

She wanted to talk to him but she knew that Myungsoo wasn't interested in her for real and she really didn't want to have her heart broken again - not when it wasn't even healed from the first scar. 

As she continued doing her homework someone knocked at her door.

"Come in." She said without looking up from her papers.

"Hey highschool student~ Whaddup?" Myungki walked in and Sooyoung turned around.

"Hey oppa~" She smiled sweetly.

"I thought that you could need some fruits now... You need energy for your studies and stuff..." He said as he threw an apple at her.

"Ah!" Sooyoung screamed and catched it in mid-air.

"Good reaction." Myungki winked as he bid into his apple.

"Never do that again! I in sports..." She sighed as she also took a bite. 

"I know... Myungsoo was always complaining about that..." Myungki said laughing and Sooyoung frowned again.

Myungki realized that and looked at her.

"Are you still blaming yourself?" Myungki asked turning serious. 

Sooyoung didn't answer him and turned back to her papers as she started to write down something.

"Sooyoung it wasn't your fault! You didn't give him the sickness...." Myungki her back.

"But I was the reason he didn't do the surgery." She whispered as her eyes became teary. 

"Sooyoung." Myungki suddenly got up and hugged her.

"Don't think that. Myungsoo wouldn't like it and I don't like it either. Stop." He whispered into her ear.

Sooyoung got goosebumps when she heard his voice so close to her ear. The last time she heard it so close was when he told her that Myungsoo had died. 
Sooyoung nodded as she wiped her tears away and closed her book.

"I'm tired." She said and Myungki let her go out.

"Then sleep now. Goodnight beauty." He smiled at her and walked out of her room. 

Sooyoung let out a long sigh and laid down in bed.  She looked up at the ceiling and remembered the times she spent with Myungsoo. While thinking she realized that the memories of him were slowly fading away. She got up panicked and opened the lights. Then she walked up to her drawer and took out the little box with the memories of him. She opened it and took out his picture and looked at it. He was smiling.

"I won't forget you. Don't you worry." She whispered as she his face on the picture.

After calming down she put the photo back inside and put the box into her drawer. After closing her lights she walked back into her bed, falling asleep immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay you have to tell me everything!" Someone suddenly jumped on Sooyoung from behind as she was at her locker taking her books out.

She turned around with wide eyes and hit Dongwoo slightly with her books.

"Idiot... Scared the hell out of me." She said as she turned back.

"Sorry.." Dongwoo grinned and leaned onto some lockers next to hers.

"Soo? Who was that guy yesterday? And why does Myungsoo know him and I don't?" 

"He's just an oppa I know from Mokpo..." Sooyoung said as she bit her lower lip slightly.

"And why does Myungsoo know him?" Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"We met at the mall a few days ago and yeah..." Sooyoung said as she closed her locker.

"You didn't tell me anything." Dongwoo shook his head as they were walking to their classes.

"Oh!" Sooyoung suddenly stopped walking and looked at Dongwoo.

"Hm?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Why did you give Myungsoo my phone number?" She glared at him.

"Because he wanted it." Dongwoo shrugged.

"You didn't ask for my permission." She continued glaring. 

"I'm sorry..." He smiled sheepishly and Sooyoung smiled as well.

"Don't you ever do that again!" She smiled as she linked her arm with his.

Then they walked into class everyone looked at them and Sooyoung took her arm away. She walked in first as she lowerd her head. Dongwoo looked at her confused. As Sooyoung looked up her eyes met Myungsoo's and she immediately looked down again. She sat down at her place which was right in front of Myungsoo and Dongwoo sat down next to her. He was about to talk to her when Sungyeol ran into the classroom. 

"Follow me!" He pulled Dongwoo and Myungsoo out of class.

The boys sighed but followed him. Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung for the last time before he left her alone. 
While Sooyoung was reading her book someone knocked at her table. She looked up and saw a girl standing in front of her. 

"Can I help you?" Sooyoung asked since the girl wasn't saying anything. 

"Yes you can." The girl said and leaned in. 

As she bent down the backside of her mini skirt lifted up and the boys sitting behind her looked at her back with wide eyes while smiling brightly. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"What?" Sooyoung asked annoyed. 

"Stay away." The girl whispered and got up with a smile on her face.

"Bye Sooyoung!" She waved at Sooyoung cutely and walked out of the class room. 

The boys followed her with their gazes and started to talk to each other hysterically. Sooyoung scoffed and continued to read her book when she felt someone sitting next to her. She looked up and saw a boy she didn't knew. He was in her class but she didn't know his name. 

"Is she your friend?" The boy smirked at her as he nodded towards the door.

"No." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Didn't seem like that..." The boy tried to put on his cutest smile ever but to Sooyoung he just looked disgusting.

"Would you please leave?" Sooyoung asked him.

"Why honey? Don't you like my presence?" The boy came closer to her and touched her hair.

Before Sooyoung could answer someone hit the boy and he fell down.

"Who the fu-" The boy said as he held his lips but stopped when he saw Kai.

"Don't touch her again!" Kai glared at him and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

"What are you doing? Leave me alone!" Sooyoung tried to take her hand away from his grip but he was holding too tightly.

"You're hurting me!" She said but he didn't listen.

Then he stopped walking and Sooyoung saw that he was breathing deeply.

"Jongin... My hand..." Sooyoung said as she looked at her hand which was totally red by now.

Kai turned around and looked at her and then at her hand.

"Sorry." He quickly let her go.

Sooyoung rubbed her hand.

"Why did you hit him? I was talking to him!" Sooyoung suddenly bursted out.

"Talking to him? Talking to him?!" He came close to her.

"He was totally flirting with you!" Kai said as his face was only inches away from Sooyoung's face.

"This is not a matter to you." Sooyoung hissed.

"It is!" Kai said as he went through his hair with his fingers.

"Why?" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Because..." He looked down.

"Why because?" Sooyoung asked annoyed.

Suddenly he grabbed her arms and pulled her close to him as he placed his lips on her lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating for sooooooo long ;~;
i just have like 2 weeks left for my a levels and i'm learning... i promise that i will update twice a week after my a levels :))
i hope you enjoyed this chapter~ leave me comments and subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

btw i didn't re-read the chapter for any mistakes... if i have some just...ignore hehehe

I MISS YOU GUYS ;~;