Surprise Guest

Re-Love

Sooyoung was in Chonhee's room and taking her pyjamas out of her bag. Just then the light blue letter fell out and Sooyoung bent down to grab it from the groud. She looked at the envelope and furrowed her eyebrows. No addressor was written on the envelope only Sooyoung's name with various letters from different newspapers. If the letter didn't have an addressor then the person brought it by himself to her house, right?

"Who could it be?" Sooyoung whispered as she slowly opened the letter. 

She took out a white paper with a text made of letters from newspapers again.

STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS OR WE WILL DO MORE THAN JUST WRITING YOU A ING MESSAGE !

Sooyoung's eyes widened as she read the message. Who could have written her a letter like this? And who were the oppas they were talking about? Infinite? Exo? Whatever they said Sooyoung decided to ignore this to show them that she wasn't afraid. I mean what could they possibly do to her? Nothing.
As Sooyoung was putting on her pyjamas someone knocked at the door.

"Just a second." She said as she put her pants on.

When she was done, she opened the door and found Sungjong waiting in front of the door for her with a huge smile.

"It's all good now noona. Hyung is back!" Sungjong giggled and grabbed her hand as they walked downstairs.

Sooyoung looked back into the room and saw the letter on the bed. No one would enter the room anyways so it was safe right? That's what she thought.

"We're back." Sungjong said and Sooyoung saw Myungsoo sitting in a corner while his arms were crossed in front of his chest. He looked up and immediately looked away when their eyes met.

"What should we do now? Sungyeol asked.

"Let's play a game!" Sungjong clapped excited.

Sooyoung was sitting on the ground between Sunggyu and Sungjong.

"Let's play GoStop!" Hoya suggested.

"Nooooo!" Sungjong protested.

"How about Tabu?" Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo.

"Yes that sounds good!" Dongwoo agreed. 

"Fine." Myungsoo said and Sunggyu looked at Sooyoung.

"Fine with me too." She said as she pulled her legs to her chest and hugged them.

"I don't have the cards and stuff though..." Myungsoo said.

"Doesn't matter, we can make our own cards!" Sunggyu smiled.

"Let me get a piece of paper and pencils." Myungsoo got up and walked upstairs probably to his room to get his stuff.

He came back after a while with furrowed eyebrows and gave Sunggyu and Woohyun the pencils and the papers.

"Since when do you have pink pencils?!" Woohyun looked at Myungsoo.

"O-Oh? They're Chonhee's." Myungsoo said rubbing his temples. 

Sooyoung's head shot up and she looked at Myungsoo. Does that mean he was in Chonhee's room with the letter laid open on the bed? Myungsoo looked at her and made a sign with his head to follow him. He walked out and Sooyoung got up as well.

"I'll be using the bathroom for a minute." Sooyoung whispered to Dongwoo and he nodded.

Sooyoung walked out to the hallway of the house and saw Myungsoo walking towards a room at the very end of the hall. Sooyoung followed him and Myungsoo closed the door and locked it when Sooyoung was inside. He then walked around her and continued to rub his temples. Sooyoung got nervous and started to play with her fingers. Then Myungsoo stopped in front of her and took a piece of paper out from his pocket and held it in front of Sooyoung's face. She looked up and saw the threatening letter she recieved today.

"What is this?" Myungsoo asked her.

Sooyoung immediately grabbed the letter and hid it behind her back.

"Why do you take stuff that isn't yours?!" She glared at him.

"Sooyoung, what is this?" Myungsoo reached for the letter and took it away from her.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip and looked down.

"I'm talking to you!" Myungsoo got angry.

"Isn't it obvious?!" She said annoyed.

"Since when are you receiving letters like this?" He asked her.

"Why do you care? Stop inteferring with my life!" She tried to take the letter for him but Myungsoo's arms were too long as he held the letter out into the air.

"Answer me." He glared at her.

"It's the first one." She sighed and gave up.

"You have to tell someone... Your mom...?" He said.

"No... She means a lot to me and she has enough things to worry about..."

Myungsoo coughed slightly and looked away from Sooyoung.

"Kai...?" He whispered.

"Oh hell no! I rather want to receive these messages than let Jongin know!" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"He would turn the school upside down..." She then added and looked down.

"But you have to let someone know..." Myungsoo said thoughtfully.

"You know it, don't you? And well from now on you know that when you don't see me in school for more than 3 days then those people probably beat me and threw me into a corner of Seoul where no one can find me. I mean even you shouldn't know but we can't change it now..." She shrugged. 

"How can you say this so easily?" He asked her surprised.

"I've seen worse. Those people won't do anything. Barking dogs never bite." She said and took the letter away from his hand and ripped it into pieces.

"This never happened." She said and unlocked the door walking out.

Myungsoo looked at her with his eyes wide open. He saw a girl like Sooyoung for the first time. Weren't girls usually supposed to be afraid and go to someone who could help them? Sooyoung was exactly the opposite. That's what attracted Myungsoo. She was the extreme opposite of the girls he always saw in school. She was independent and did everything by herself.
He shook his head and walked out as well. When he walked in he saw Infinite already playing. Sooyoung was sitting on the sofa and watched them with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Goooosh hyung you can't even hold the cards properly! I can't read them!" Sungjong cried out to Sunggyu who was holding the cards with the words written on them.

"Ya! Is it my fault that your eyesight is that bad?" Sunggyu snapped.

"L hyung please hold the cards... Grandpa must be tired." Sungjong cried out again as he pointed at Sunggyu.

"What grandpa?!" Sunggyu walked towards Sungjong and he quickly hid behind Sungyeol.

"Give it to me hyung." Myungsoo grabbed Sunggyu's arm and took the cards from him.

He then walked to the back of Woohyun who was sitting in front of him on a chair.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Woohyun asked. 

"Yes." Myungsoo said as they continued the game.

Sunggyu scoffed and sat down next to Sooyoung.

"Grandpa?" Sooyoung asked him smirking.

"Oh please, not you too Sooyoung." Sunggyu closed his eyes and leaned back.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." She laughed and looked at Sungjong who was desperately trying to explain the world slide to Woohyun.

"Kids love it!" Sungjong said.

"Sungjong, kids love lots of things..." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Hyuuuuung! It's outside usually, like a big toy... In parks." Sungjong continued.

"Swing?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

"Noo... Like... Like this" Sungjong said and tried to imitate a kid on a slide.

"Ya what is this?!" Woohyun asked Sungjong.

"DAENG! You're time is up!" Sungyeol said as he looked up from his watch.

"What?!" Sungjong sighed and stomped his feet.

"You had one minute." Sungyeol raised his eyebrows.

"What was the word?" Woohyun turned around and looked at the card on Myungsoo's hand.

"SLIDE?!" Woohyun suddenly yelled.

"Hyung, you're really stupid..." Sungjong sighed.

"How the heck was this supposed to be slide?!" Woohyun said upset.

Sooyoung laughed at them. Soon everyone got tired and decided to sleep.
She was laying on Chonhee's bed which was way too huge for a 6 year old like her. She turned around in her sheets but she couldn't fall asleep. Sooyoung had to confess that she was kind of scared. It was always like this whenever she was somewhere new. She decided to walk next door to see if Dongwoo was awake so she could ask him if he would like to sleep with her since he wasn't a stranger anymore.
She tiptoed to the room next door and opened the door. The boys were laying on the ground except for one person who was standing at the window and looking out. 

"Dongwoo?" She whispered.

The person turned around but Sooyoung couldn't see his face. Then he walked towards her and pushed her lightly to the hall so he could walk out as well. After closing the door he spoke up.

"Aren't you asleep?" It was Myungso's voice.

"Myungsoo?" She said surprised.

"Yup. Why are you still awake?" He asked her.

"I couldn't fall asleep... You?"

"Me too." He sighed.

"Want some milk? Maybe we can sleep then?" He asked her and Sooyoung nodded.

"Follow me." He whispered to her and they walked both downstairs.

Sooyoung walked close to Myungsoo since she was afraid of the dark. Then Myungsoo opened the lights in the kitchen and they blinded Sooyoung for a second. Myungsoo poured some milk into two cups and gave one to Sooyoung.

"Should I warm it up for you?" He asked her but Sooyoun shook her head.

They drank their milks without talking and when they were done Myungsoo washed the cups and put them back.

"Where are your parents?" She asked him suddenly.

"Business trip." He said as he closed a drawer.

It reminded her of Kai. His parents were also usually on business trips.

"Don't worry, I'm not that alone... I have Chonhee and the boys." Myungsoo laughed.

Sooyoung smiled slightly and yawned.

"Let's go to sleep." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung got up.

Then they tiptoed upstairs and just when Myungsoo was about to walk into his room Sooyoung called his name.

"Yes?" He whispered. 

"I... I'm scared..." She looked down.

"Of?" Myungsoo asked surprised.

"Of the dark... I can't sleep... Is it okay if you just.... Just for tonight sleep next to me?" She asked him as she bid her lower lip.

She really hated herself for asking him but she was seriously scared. Sooyoung heard Myungsoo sighing and saw him walking towards her.

"I'll dare you to tell anyone!" He said before opening the door.

"Same goes for you." She glared at him.

"Deal!" He said and they walked in.

Sooyoung laid down on the left side of the bed while Myungsoo laid down on the right side. They shared the pillow and the blanket and therefore they had to sleep close to each other. Sooyoung felt safe and fell asleep immediately while Myungsoo was turning in his sheets. His heart was pounding madly against his chest. 

"Would you please stop?" He sighed and closed his eyes as he slowly drifted to dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung woke up to some noise. She opened her eyes and saw a person's neck. The person had his arms around her and was hugging her tightly. She looked up and her eyes widened as she saw Myungsoo.

"YA!" She screamed and pushed him away.

Myungsoo fell down and immediately woke up. He looked around confused before his eyes landed on Sooyoung. Then he saw the Infinite members standing behind her and he immediately got up.
Sooyoung slowly turned around and saw Infinite watching them with a huge grin plastered on their faces.

"What were you two doing?" Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he ruffled his hair.

"But really now... What were you doing?" Sunggyu asked while pointing at them.

"Sooyoung was-" Myungsoo started but Sooyoung cut him off.

"He must have sleepwalked into Choonhee's room." She said glaring at Myungsoo.

"Y-Yeah..." Myungsoo nodded. 

"Since when are you sleepwalking hyung?" Sungjong scratched his head.

"AHHH! That's true! I saw you once sleepwalking too!" Dongwoo said as he looked at Sooyoung.

"S-Sure..." Myungsoo said confused and walked out of the room. 

The other boys followed him. 

"I'M HUNGRY!" Sungyeol yelled as they walked downstairs.

Dongwoo was in the room with Sooyoung and was looking at the door. He made sure that the boys were gone and closed the door. Then he ran up to her and pulled her down on the bed next to him.

"Tell me everything!" Dongwoo said excited.

"What?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"What was Myungsoo doing next to you? Did you spend the night together? Did he kiss-" Dongwoo asked but was cut off by Sooyoung.

"Wow, wow, wow, calm down!" She sat up and looked at him.

"Nothing happened..." Sooyoung said looking down.

"Do you feel sad about that?" Dongwoo sat up as well with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What? No!" Sooyoung hit his arm.

"But why did he sleep here... He never gets too close to a girl." Dongwoo said scratching his face.

"I asked him." Sooyoung said and bit her lower lip.

"What?" Dongwoo looked at her surprised.

"You can wash up no-" Myungsoo suddenly walked into the room and his eyes widened as he saw Dongwoo and Sooyoung on Choonhee's bed.

"I'll be going then." Dongwoo got up and walked out as he waved cutely at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walked in and closed the door.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nothing..." Sooyoung looked down.

Myungsoo sighed.

"M-Myungsoo...?" She looked up shyly.

"Hm?" He looked at her.

"Y-You were just hugging me... And-"

"It was an accident. I'm sorry." He said and quickly walked out of the room.

Sooyoung sighed and slowly got up. She walked to the bathroom and washed her face and walked downstairs. The boys were eating while Myungsoo was playing with his food. 

"Here's your food." Sunggyu said as he reached her a plate.

"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled slightly and started to eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jongin!" Sooyoung called his name when she saw him at his locker. 

He looked at her and quickly looked away whispering something to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded and walked away.

"Hey, what's up?" She smiled at him.

"Nothing..." He said without looking at her.

"You didn't write me once during the whole weekend... You didn't even reply to my messages." Sooyoung pouted.

"Sorry about that... I dropped my phone... Into the toilet." He raised one of his eyebrows.

Sooyoung started to laugh.

"What are you laughing?" He asked her as he closed his locker. He couldn't help but laugh as well when he heard her laughter.

"Nothing, nothing." She continued to laugh as she held her stomach.

Kai shook his head and smiled.

"Let's grab something to drink!" Sooyoung locked her arm with his and beamed.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Kai raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know..." Sooyoung shrugged.

"It's monday... You're not like this on mondays... Did something happen during the weekend?" Kai asked her as they walked out of the school.

"No, what could probably hap-" She answered him but stopped talking when a black car stopped in front of them.

Someone rolled down the window at the backseat. It was a woman who had black sunglasses on. She took them off and looked at Kai and Sooyoung. Kai let Sooyoung's arm go and bowed immediately in a 90° bow. Sooyoung didn't know who it was but she did the same as Kai.
The woman eyed Sooyoung from head to toe and looked back at Kai.

"We have to go." She said as she slightly rolled her eyes at Sooyoung.

"Yes." Kai said politely.

He walked to the other side of the car and opened the door.

'I'll call you!' He mouthed and got in.

The woman closed the window and they drove away. Sooyoung watched them leave and sighed. Then she decided to go home.

 

"Surprise!" Her mother jumped in front of her when Sooyoung unlocked the door.

"MOM! You scared me!" Sooyoung said as she put her hand on her chest.

Her mother laughed. 

"I've missed you honey!" She whispered as she hugged Sooyoung tightly.

"I.Can't.Breathe!" Sooyoung said and her mother let her go.

"Honey." She said suddenly turning serious.

"Yes?" Sooyoung looked up.

"Hey witch!" She heard a familiar guy's voice.

She turned around and her eyes widened.

"Oppa!" She jumped at the boy and hugged him tightly.

"What's up?" He smiled at her.

"Oppa, what are you doing in Seoul?!" Sooyoung asked smiling.

"Myungki will study at SNU so he moved here and since we also live here I suggested that he should live with us." Sooyoung's mom smiled.

"Mom you're a genius!" Sooyoung laughed as she hugged Myungki, Myungsoo's brother, again.

"Do you have any homeworks today?" Myungki asked Sooyoung and she shook her head.

"Then go change and show me around in Seoul." He smiled.

"Sure!" Sooyoung said excited and ran to her room.

She quickly took off her school uniform and changed into jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She did her hair in a bun and walked out.

"Let's go." She said as she put her shoes on.

"Don't be late, you two!" Sooyoung's mom said before they walked away.

"Oppa, you got a lot more handsome since the last time I saw you!" Sooyoung smiled as they waited at the bus stop for the bus.

"Right?" Myungki said and they laughed.

"You've also gotten prettier." He smiled as he patted her head.

Then they got into the bus and sat down. Some girls started to whisper when Myungki entered the bus. 

"Oppa, don't look now but I think the girls behind us are talking about you." Sooyoung whispered but Myungki turned around and looked at the girls.

They immediately stopped talking and smiled at him while he bowed his head slightly with a mischievious smile.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung hit his arm and he turned back at her.

"What?" He asked her.

"I said don't turn around..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

After a while they got off in downtown Seoul and started to walk around aimlessly.

"What should we do now?" He asked her.

"Let's go shopping!" She dragged him into a mall.

He sighed and followed her. They walked into various shops when Sooyoung spotted a shop with a huuuuuge giraffe plush toy at the shop window.

"OPPAAAA I WANT THIS!" She suddenly screamed and grabbed Myungki's hand.

The people around them looked at them And Myungki blushed.

"Okay, okay, will you please stop screaming?!" Myungki said as he pulled her into the shop.

"Excuse me." He walked up to a young lady who was working there.

"Can we have a look at the giraffe plush toy in the shop window?" He asked and the woman nodded, taking it out.

Soooyung looked at it with big eyes and smiled. Just then someone pulled on her shirt. She looked down and saw Choonhee.

"Choonhee?" Sooyoung bend down.

"Hello, unnie." She smiled cutely.

"How are you?" Sooyoung smiled.

"I'm fine unnie, you?" 

"Me too. Who brought you here?" Sooyoung asked her.

"I came with oppa but I ran away when I saw you." She smiled.

"Awww~" Sooyoung patted Choonhee's head.

"Choonhee!" Sooyoung heard Myungsoo's voice. 

She got up and looked at him.

"Why did you ran off?" He scolded her.

"I ran to unnie." She pointed at Sooyoung.

"Hey Sooyoung, sorry for my sister..." Myungsoo said as he grabbed Choonhee's hand.

"It's okay." She smiled.

Myungsoo looked at Myungki and bowed slightly. Then Myungki coughed slightly and Sooyoung looked at him.

"Ah Myungsoo, that's Myungki oppa from Mokpo. Oppa, this is Myungsoo, a guy from school." Sooyoung introduced them.

"Nice to meet you." Myungsoo bowed again.

"Same here." Myungki smiled and bowed as well.

"Unnie, is he your boyfriend?" Choonhee asked as she pointed at Myungki.

"No, he's just my oppa." She smiled at her.

"Unnie, we were about to go to an ice cafe. Do you want to come with us? Pleeeeeeeeeeease come with us!"

Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo and he just shrugged.

"Sure, right oppa?" Sooyoung looked at Myungki.

"Why not... I just quickly pay for this." He smiled and walked away.

Myungsoo, Choonhee and Sooyoung walked out of the toys shop and waited in front of it for Myungki.

"Who's giraffe is it?" Myungsoo asked without looking at Sooyoung.

"Mine." Sooyoung grinned.

Myungsoo looked at her.

"Aren't you too old?" He asked her.

"Psh." She rolled her eyes. 

Then Myungki walked out of the shop with the huge bag.

"You owe me something." Myungki said and Sooyoung laughed as she locked her arm with his.

Myungsoo scoffed lightly and they walked to an ice cafe nearby. After ordering they sat down at a table and started to eat their ice creames. Choonhee was talking non-stop while the others listened to her stories.

"Oppa, I need to go to the bathroom." Choonhee suddenly said.

"I'll take you." Sooyoung grabbed Choonhee's hand and they walked to the bathroom.

"So, you're Sooyoung's friend?" Myungki asked Myungsoo.

"Yes." Myungsoo nodded.

"And you are?" He asked.

"I'm her old boyfriends older brother." Myungki said as he shoved ice cream into his mouth.

Myungsoo nodded a little confused why Sooyoung was shopping with her ex-boyfriend's brother.

"You know, you look exactly like him." Myungki smiled slightly.

"I was pretty surprised to see you." He said as he looked at Myungsoo.

"Like who?" Myungsoo asked.

"My brother, Sooyoung's ex-boyfriend, Myungsoo." He said looking down.

"His name is Myungsoo?" Myungsoo asked.

Slowly it started to make sense for him, when Sooyung called his name in the train, when she called his name in the hallways of the school.

"Was is more appropriate." Myungki smiled slightly.

"W-Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"He died last year." Myungki said as he shoved another spoon full of ice cream into his mouth.

Myungsoo saw his eyes getting wattery. The reason Sooyoung was like this, was it because of that? Because of her ex-boyfriend's death?

"Sooyoung loved him a lot. Like really a lot and he loved her the same way back. Those two..." Myungki smiled as he shook his head.

"One day Myungsoo came home and said that he's going to marry Sooyoung." He smiled again.

"But that day never came." He bid his lower lip.

"I... I'm sorry." Myungsoo looked down and started to feel bad for Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung changed after that. She stopped talking to her friends and to her mom. We were worried a lot for her but I think she's feeling much better here in Seoul. She seems happy." Myungki smiled as he looked up at Myungsoo.

Just then Sooyoung came back with Choonhee. She was holding Chonhee's hand as she looked at her with lovely eyes. She softly placed Chonhee on the chair next to Myungsoo and sat down across her. Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung with different eyes now.

"Stop staring." Sooyoung whispered as she sat down next to him.

"I wasn't." Myungsoo looked at his ice cream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updaaaaate hehehe
hello to all my new subscriber~ keke please leave your comments! ^^ and subscribe if you haven't yet~ :DDD