Graduate

Re-Love

Sooyoung looked at the two in front of her bleeding before it clearly hit her what Myungsoo said.

"There's was no other way to get this out of you." Kai laughed and the pain shoot up in his chest.

"What did you say?" Myungsoo grabbed tighter on his collar.

"Myungsoo... Stop it." She walked with weak knees towards them and grabbed Myungsoo's hand.

Myungsoo immediately let go and looked at her. Kai fell down and Sooyoung and Myungsoo quickly grabbed his arms to help him up.

"I'm fine..." Kai said.

"You're not." Sooyoung said.

Kai turned around and looked at her.

"You better take good care of her..." Kai said slowly to Myungsoo while his eyes were still on Sooyoung.

"You break her heart, I break your bones." Kai turned around and glared at him.

"You can't even walk. Shut up." Myungsoo said and blushed.

Then they all made their way down to the nurse's office. After getting treated they walked out of the office and Sooyoung saw Mei looking around.

"I'm here." Kai called her.

"Oh my god, I was so scared." Mei walked up to them with quick steps.

"I'm fine." Kai said and sighed.

"What happened?" Mei asked.

"Nothing. Let's go." Kai said and walked ahead.

Mei looked at Sooyoung for the last time before she followed him. Suddenly it turned awkward. Sooyoung didn't know what to say and neither did Myungsoo.

"W-We should go as well..." Myungsoo said rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-Yeah." Sooyoung nodded and she quickly walked ahead while Myungsoo followed her.

"Good lord, what happened to my boyfriend." Sungyeol suddenly called out when he saw Myungsoo and Sooyoung walking towards them in the canteen.

"Shut up!" Myungsoo glared at him.

Sooyoung glanced over and over at Myungsoo. Soon Myungsoo sighed and got up and nodded at her to follow him. She also got up and walked out after him. Dongwoo had to grin when he watched them leaving together.

"Is it what I think?" Woohyun asked with a grin on his face.

"You mean....." Sunggyu's eyes widened.

"You were too blind to see." Dongwoo laughed and Hoya sighed.

"I lost my boyfriend." Sungyeol cried dramatically.

"And I lost my girlfriend." Hoya cried as well and everyone cracked up.

Outside Myungsoo and Sooyoung were standing in front of each other. No one talking.

"Uhm." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung looked up at him and saw him blushing.

"W-What I said at the rooftop..." Myungsoo rubbed his neck.

"You're stupid." Sooyoung said and smiled.

"I know, you like Woohyun, but-" Myungsoo started but Sooyoung cut him off.

"You are really stupid, arent't you?" Sooyoung shook her head.

"Ya! Stop calling me stupid!" Myungsoo was too shy to look into her eyes.

"I....." Sooyoung said and cleared before continuing to talk.

Myungsoo looked at her.

"I... I always liked you." Sooyoung said and blushed as well.

"W-What?!" Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah." Sooyoung laughed while blushing.

She didn't dare to look up at him but then she suddenly felt his lips on hers. Her eyes widened but then she hugged his neck and answered his kiss.
After letting go, Myungsoo looked at her and smiled.

"You're mine." He said smiling and grabbed her hand.

Sooyoung nodded smiling and they walked into the school again while holding hands. Everyone looked at them. Sooyoung heard some whispering but she didn't pay any attention to it now. Myungsoo was her boyfriend now. He was there, and as long as he was there, they wouldn't dare to touch her.

"I will always protect you." Myungsoo whispered into her ear as she felt her getting tensed.

She looked at him and nodded smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to celebrate this..... tonight...." Minhee said on the phone to Sooyoung.

"Sure, why not?" Sooyoung smiled.

"Let's have a girl's night!" Minhee said laughing.

"Sounds nice!" Sooyoung said as she sat down on her bed.

"I'm gonna pick you up." Minhee said.

"Okay, I'll get prepared." Sooyoung answered.

"I'll pick you up in an hour." Minhee said and they hung up.

Sooyoung laid down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. She remembered what had happened today and she touched her lips. Myungsoo was really hers now. She smiled by herself when her phone rang.

"Yes?" She answered without looking at the ID.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo was on the other line.

"I'm getting prepared to meet up with Minhee." Sooyoung said and grinned.

"Hmmmmmmm." She heard him sighing at the other end.

"Why?" She asked him smiling widely.

"I thought we could watch some movies together..." Myungsoo sighed.

"We can watch movies tomorrow." Sooyoung said and got up as she walked towards her wardrobe.

"Should I join you guys?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"Minhee wanted a girls' night...." Sooyoung pouted.

"Ahhh.... It's the first day of us dating and you don't want me anymore.... Okay, okay, I got it." Myungsoo sighed.

"Don't say it like that! You know that I love you!" Sooyoung felt bad.

"I'm just kidding." Myungsoo laughed.

"Have fun tonight and call me if something happens, okay?" Myungsoo said and Sooyoung smiled again.

"Don't worry. I'll be home before 4AM." She said laughing.

"Okay." Myungsoo laughed.

"I love you." She heard his voice changing.

"I love you too." She said smiling.

Then they hung up and Sooyoung looked for a dress to wear. After looking at her wardrobe she finally found a black skinny dress that wasn't too short. She put it on and did her hair. After doing her make up she walked downstairs and found her mom and Myungki watching TV together.

"Mom, I'll be out with Minhee." Sooyoung said and they turned around and looked at her.

"When are you going to be home?" Her mother asked while putting some popcorn into . 

"I don't know... But I think before 4AM." Sooyoung smiled.

"Hey, ugly, why did you dress up? You won't get a boyfriend anyways." Myungki said laughing.

"Ha ha ha, really funny. I do have a boyfriend!" Sooyoung said and grinned.

"Don't lie." Myungki's expression suddenly changed.

"What?!" Her mother asked and choked.

"Mom!" Sooyoung rushed into the kitchen and brought some water.

Her mother drank everything in one go and looked at Sooyoung.

"You got a boyfriend?!" She then asked Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nodded.

"Who is it?" Myungki asked.

"M... Myungsoo." Sooyoung looked down.

"Don't lie!" Her mother said surprised.

"Really?" Myungki asked and Sooyoung nodded.

"Hey, I don't have to explain to you guys." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Oh honey, I'm so happy for you!" Her mother hugged her and Sooyoung hugged her back.

"Poor boy." Myungki laughed and lightly smacked Sooyoung's forehead.

"Hey, idiot!" Sooyoung got up to hit him back when the door bell rang.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Sooyoung glared at him before she walked to the door.

She opened it and Minhee was staying in front of her.

"Ready?" She smiled at Sooyoung.

"Ready!" Sooyoung smiled.

She quickly put her shoes on and turned back and looked at her mom.

"I love you, mom." Sooyoung said and hugged her mom.

"I love you too, honey." Her mother smiled and patted her back.

Sooyoung waved at her mother when she walked with Minhee towards Minhee's car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo looked at his phone which just vibrated while taking a sip of his iced tea. 

From: Sooyoung

I'm on my way home, see you later boo keke

Myungsoo had a huge grin on his face.

"Oh boy, we lost you." Sunggyu said watching him.

"Shut up." Myungsoo had to smile again.

To: Sooyoung

Where are you? I'll pick you up~

He immediately got an answer.

From: Sooyoung

No, no, no, don't need to. I'm taking a taxi

To: Sooyoung

Okay then, I'll call you later. Take care, I love you

From: Sooyoung

I love you, too

"Helloooo~ Pay attention please~" Hoya waved in front of his face.

"Is noona home?" Sungjong asked him.

"No, she's on her way home." Myungsoo explained.

"Ya! You should take her home!" Woohyun scolded him. 

"Hey! I offered her a ride home but she said she was taking a taxi." Myungsoo defended himself.

"Hey, hey, focus!" Sunggyu snapped his fingers and everyone looked at him.

"We gotta plan this through this time. Can't afford to lose to EXO this time!" Sunggyu said and everyone focused as Hoya and Dongwoo showed them some dance steps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you.... Psht." Sooyoung heard a fade voice from afar.

Her head and eyelids were feeling heavily and she couldn't move. She felt a slight pain on her wrists. With all of her strength she slightly opened her eyes. Where was she? As she lifted her head slowly she saw the room more clear. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she started to panick. She couldn't move her arms cause they were tied together behind her. That was also why her wrists were hurting. Her legs were tied together as well and she was sitting on an old brown chair. She wanted to scream but was taped. Tears filled her eyes. 

"Oh, look, our sleeping beauty." She felt someone touching her cheek from behind. 

The person walked to the front of Sooyoung and bent down to take a closer look at her. Sooyoung couldn't make out the face because she had tears in her eyes.

"You know... Your last step was a really strong one." The person got up and started to walk circles around Sooyoung.

Soon Sooyoung's vision got clear and she saw Minhee in front of her. 

"I thought, I told you, that Myungsoo and I had something. Even if that's not true, it shows that you'd stab me back to be with a boy. Is that what you call a friend, Sooyoung?" Minhee looked at her.

Sooyoung's eyes were widened and she didn't know how to react.

"Yes, Myungsoo and I didn't have anything, but we could have, if it wasn't for you." Minhee glared at her.

"Not even once did I really care for you!" Minhee walked closer to her. 

She suddenly took a knife out and walked up to her. Sooyoung started to breathe heavily and her eyes widened even more as tears made their way down. Minhee put the tip of the knife on Sooyoung's cheek and run it down. Sooyoung felt it burning and something warm flowing down her cheek.

"Enough!" Sooyoung heard another voice.

Minhee stopped and turned around and looked at the person. She turned back and looked at Sooyoung again and took a step back. Sooyoung looked at the girl who told Minhee to stop and she got a shock. Why was she here? Was she going to save her? Sooyoung wanted to smile but just then she realized that she wasn't going to save her. No. She was in the same boat as Minhee.

"You have so many enemies here, Sooyoung." The girl walked up to her and ripped the tape away.

"Jiyoung..." Sooyoung whispered.

"Yes, Sooyoung, it's me." Jiyoung took two steps back.

"W-Why...?" Sooyoung couldn't say anything anymore. 

This was too much for her. Tears started to flow down again and she forgot her scar on her cheek for a while.

"I really loved you, Sooyoung. We were like sisters. But then... You changed." Jiyoung looked down.

"You left me suddenly. And why, Sooyoung? Because of a boy..." Jiyoung had to laugh.

Minhee was just in a corner watching them.

"It was like you died after him, Sooyoung. But you didn't! I saw you in front of me in flesh and blood but you didn't talk -  to no one." Jiyoung glared at her.

"They all blamed me, did you know that?!" Jiyoung walked a step closer to her.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALLED ME?! BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF THE SCHOOL'S QUEENKA?! BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF A 'LOUSY' GIRL?!" Jiyoung yelled with tears in her eyes.

"You just decided to run away from everything." Jiyoung whispered as tears escaped her eyes.

"I got pushed and pulled... And they didn't blame anyone but me!" Jiyoung turned her back on Sooyoung.

"It was as if I killed Myungsoo! As if this was all my fault!" Jiyoung faced her again.

"B-But it wasn't my fault..." Jiyoung whispered.

Sooyoung looked at her and her eyes filled with tears.

"I-I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"Sorry? For what?" Jiyoung asked her.

"For coming to Seoul and laughing again? Coming here and talking again? What are you sorry for?! Living a good life?!" Jiyoung glared at her.

Sooyoung looked down. She felt really bad. Jiyoung was right. Sooyoung had been really bad to her. After Myungsoo died she ignored her as if it was Jiyoungs fault. She didn't do anything wrong, it was Sooyoung's fault and now hearing what Jiyoung had to go through because of Sooyoung was too much.

"I'm so sorry." Sooyoung said and cried.

"You're right. I shouldn't have done that. I should have at least taken care of you. I'm sorry." Sooyoung looked down.

Jiyoung looked at Sooyoung as she quietly cried as well.

"But it's too late now." Jiyoung said and Sooyoung looked up.

"The past is in the past. You've chosen this path and I've choose my path." Jiyoung looked at her.

"I'll never forgive you. I wanted you to feel the same way as I did." Jiyoung stopped crying and glared at her again.

"You made everything easier with getting friends with the most famous guys in the school. It was way easier to find people who'd do anything to bully you. Do you think they could have touched a strand of your hair with all the boys covering up for you? They couldn't but I helped them. Yes, Sooyoung, it was all me! I was the one who let you beat up." Jiyoung smirked.

"H-How could you?" Sooyoung was still crying. 

She tried to get rid of the string around her wrists but it only made everything worse. Her wrists started bleeding.

"How? After all that I told you, you still ask me how?" Jiyoung scoffed.

"I HATED YOU!" Jiyoung yelled.

"I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!" She yelled again.

Sooyoung looked at Minhee but she was just smiling at Jiyoung. 

"I wish you would just die and follow your oh-so-beloved-Myungsoo!" Jiyoung whispered as she walked closer to Sooyoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10 AM and Myungsoo was trying to call Sooyoung but she wasn't answering. He thought that she might still be sleeping, so he decided to go to her house. After a while he arrived at her house and pressed the doorbell. Myungki opened the door and looked at him surprised.

"Good morning." Myungsoo smiled at him and bowed slightly.

"Hey~" Myungki rubbed his face and opened the door a little wider, so he could walk in.

"Is Sooyoung in her room?" Myungsoo asked and Myungki raised his eyebrows.

"Wasn't she with you last night?" Myungki asked him.

"N-No..." Myungsoo said confused.

"But she wrote me a message that she'd be going to your house." Myungki said and showed Myungsoo the message from Sooyoung from last night.

Myungsoo immediately took her phone out and dialed her number. It was ringing but no one was answering. Then he called Kai. It rang for a while before he picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Kai, is Sooyoung with you?" Myungsoo asked.

"No... Who is this?" Kai asked confused.

"It's me Myungsoo. Sooyoung disappeared we can't find her." Myungsoo ran his fingers through his hair as he walked out of the house.

Myungki soon followed him out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DISAPPEARED?!" Kai suddenly yelled into the phone.

"I don't know she wanted to go to a club with Minhee only..." Myungsoo said.

"And you let her go... by herself?!" Kai asked.

"They're friends...." Myungsoo sighed as tears filled his eyes.

"Okay, hang up. Tell Infinite to search for her and we'll search for her too." Kai said.

"Okay." Myungsoo said and hung up.

Then he called Infinite and told them everything.

"If aunty hears this... ..." Myungki sighed as he kicked the grass.

"It's my fault..." Myungsoo looked down and couldn't hold his tears back.

"Hey, it's okay... You couldn't know that..." Myungki patted Myungsoo's back.

"I should have guessed it! All this bullying wouldn't have stopped just because I was dating her!" Myungsoo said.

"B-Bullying?" Myungki asked confused.

"It's a long story... Let's go and find her." Myungsoo wiped his tears away and got into his car.

Myungki followed him inside and they drove off to the club they were supposed to go. On their way Myungsoo called the other boys and told them to search for her as well.
Soon Myungsoo's phone rang.

"Hello?" He quickly answered it.

"I tracked her phone." Someone said.

"Who is this?" Myungsoo asked.

"It's me Kris. Now listen. She's in an empty warehouse in Mapo." He told him the exact adress.

"Okay, got it. Thanks." Myungsoo said.

"We'll be there soon as well." Kris said.

"Okay." Myungsoo said and they hung up.

"What happened?" Myungki asked.

"Kris tracked her phone. She's in Mapo." Myungsoo said and drove faster.

After a while they arrived at the warehouse. Myungki and Myungsoo immediately got out.

"SOOYOUNG!" They both yelled and walked into the warehouse.

No one was answering but in the middle was someone sitting. Her hair was hanging down.

"SOOYOUNG!" Myungsoo recognized her and ran towards her.

Sooyoung was unconsious.

"Baby, wake up!" Myungsoo shook her.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Then her eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Myungsoo" She whispered.

"Baby." Myungki also ran up to her.

"Oppa..." A sob escaped her lips.

Myungsoo losened the rope around her wrists and saw them bleeding.

"Who did this to you?" Myungsoo looked into her eyes.

They filled with more tears.

"Shh. It's over." Myungsoo hugged her.

Soon the others arrived as well.

"Noona!" Sehun and Sungjong ran up to her.

They hugged her as well.

"Who did this to you?" Kai asked her.

Sooyoung looked down and didn't answer them.

"Was it Minhee...?" Kai asked again and Sooyoung looked into his eyes.

"It was her, right?" Kai clenched his fist.

Sooyoung shook her head.

"Don't act like a heroine!" Minhee suddenly walked out of nowhere.

"You little !" Kai walked towards her but Suho grabbed his arm.

"Don't hit a girl." He said.

"HYUNG! LOOK WHAT HE DID TO HER!" Kai yelled.

"Let's go home, please." Sooyoung quietly said as she walked into Myungsoo's arms again.

"Okay, love. Let's go." Myungsoo hugged her and they walked out.

Myungki followed them out. They got into Myungsoo's car and drove home.

"Myungki oppa, is mom at home?" Sooyoung asked.

"Don't worry, she's not." Myungki smiled at her.

Sooyoung smiled faintly as well. Then they arrived at Sooyoung's house. Sooyoung took a shower while the boys were waiting downstairs. Myungki then made some tea for them.

"Please don't tell mom." Sooyoung said while drinking her tea.

"Sooyoung..." Myungsoo sighed.

"Myungsoo, please..." Sooyoung looked at him.

"Okay, honey." He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to his body.

"And oppa..." She looked at Myungki.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Please don't invite Jiyoung over anymore." She looked away.

"W-Why....?" He asked.

"I... Don't want to see her." She said.

"Okay... If you want that baby." Myungki nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months passed by and Sooyoung, Infinite and Exo graduated all together.

"Let's go have some fun!" Dongwoo grabbed her hand.

"Wait, I need to tell my mum first." She said as she was being dragged away by Dongwoo.

"She said okay." Myungsoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of them and Dongwoo stopped.

"Hyung, give my girlfriend back!" Myungsoo pulled his hand out.

"Uhmmm.... No!" Dongwoo laughed and he started to run away with Sooyoung.

"Wait! I can't run with these shoes!" She laughed.

She quickly took her heels off and continued running. They were both laughing without looking what was ahead when they bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." They both bowed quickly.

They looked up and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Oh hi!" They immediately smiled.

"Hey!" Sooyoung waved at them and Dongwoo helped them to get up.

Sooyoung spotted Mei from afar.

"Excuse me for a minute." She said and ran towards her.

"Hey!" She smiled at Mei.

"Hi." Mei smiled slightly.

"Congratulations." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, thanks. Congratulations to you too." Mei smiled.

"And congratulations for the baby." Sooyoung whispered into Mei's ear.

"What- How did you know?!" Mei blushed immediately and hold her stomach.

"Kyungsoo told me." Sooyoung giggled.

"D.O..." Mei growled slightly and the girls laughed.

"If you need anything, you can always call me." Sooyoung smiled.

"Thanks... But I feel bad." Mei sighed and looked down.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"I feel like I seperated two people loving each other." Mei looked at her with sad eyes.

"No! You didn't! We're both over it..." Sooyoung patted Mei's arm.

"Hey honey." Kai appeared next to Mei and hugged her waist.

"Oh hi." Mei's eyes started sparkling when she looked at Kai.

"Sooyoung-ah..." A pouting Myungsoo came up to Sooyoung running.

"Hi, baby." Sooyoung smiled at Myungsoo.

"You suddenly disappeared." Myungsoo looked into her eyes.

"Sorry." Sooyoung hugged him.

"Mei, let's go. My parents are waiting." Kai said.

"Okay." Mei nodded.

"See you, Sooyoung." Mei waved at her while being led away by Kai.

"Aren't they cute?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo while watching Kai and Mei walk away.

"No..." Myungsoo said.

"What?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"You're cuter." Myungsoo placed a quick kiss on her lips and smiled.

"Let's go! My sister's coming back today from the states and I want to introduce you to my parents." Myungsoo said and grabbed her hand.

"Okay." Sooyoung blushed and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrrrgh late update i know and i'm really really sorry :( i had some problems with my laptop and internet again :( anyways that's the end.....NOT lol i decided to do a sequel soon so watch out ;D meanwhile you can read my other story~ i'll let you know through that story when i post the sequel~ i hope you liked this story so far~ this chapter was a bit too long i know hehe ^^;; well anyways leave me your comments~ see you soon <3