Beach Party

Re-Love

Sooyoung was sitting with Infinite now while Exo was swimming. She and Minhee were together and talking with Dongwoo. Sooyoung kept glancing towards Myungsoo but he wasn't looking at her. Every time she sighed and turned around disappointed.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Sungyeol said suddenly.

"Okay!" Everyone agreed except Myungsoo.

"Are you in?" Sungjong asked him.

Myungsoo just nodded slightly. Than Sungyeol turned the bottle and it landed on Sunggyu.

"Truth or dare?" Sungyeol asked.

"Dare." 

"Let's see..." Sungyeol started to think of something evil.

"I got it!" Sungjong smirked evily.

"I like the way your face looks right now." Woohyun giggled.

"You have to get up and scream I'M A DONKEY! and make its sounds!" Sungjong laughed.

"Do you want to die? Are you out of your mind?!" Sunggyu lifted his fist towards Sungjong.

"It's just a game." Hoya held him back and laughed.

Sunggyu sighed and glared at Sungjong before getting up. He closed his eyes tightly.

"I'M A DONKEY!" He yelled as loud as he could.

"IA IA IA" He then yelled and quickly cowered his face in embarassment. 

"You'll die!" He growled and sat down.

He turned the bottle and it landed on Dongwoo.

"Truth or dare?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm too lazy to do dare... So it's truth." Dongwoo sighed.

"Hmm... Ah!" Sunggyu smiled.

"When was your last kiss?" Sunggyu wiggled his eyebrows.

"Seriously?" Dongwoo sighed and shook his head.

"Why? Was it yesterday? The day before yesterday?" Sunggyu grinned.

"More than a year ago!" Dongwoo said and looked down while blushing slightly.

"Really?" Woohyun looked surprised.

"What? Is it bad?" Dongwoo glared at him.

"Stop bullying my Dongwoo!" Sooyoung hugged him.

"Thanks." Dongwoo smiled.

"It's my turn!" He said and took the bottle and turned it around.

And just like Dongwoo wanted it to, it landed on Myungsoo. Myungsoo was always choosing truth since he was way too lazy and embarrased to do dare. Whatever he'd be choosing, Dongwoo had a plan.

"Truth or dare?" Dongwoo asked him.

"Of course it's truth!" Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo's shoulders and smiled widely.

"Yup truth." Myungsoo said.

"Hmm..." Dongwoo smirked slightly and Myungsoo's eyes widened as he got Dongwoo's message. He was doomed.

"So, I can tell by just looking at you that there's a girl in your heart...." Dongwoo started.

"WHAT?!" Everyone suddenly yelled. 

Sooyoung kept looking at him without her eyes leaving him for even a minute. Myungsoo didn't answer him and bit his lower lip.

"She's someone very close to us, right?" Dongwoo asked than.

Myungsoo glared at him while everyone had their eyes on Myungsoo. Than Myungsoo locked his eyes with Sooyoung and took a deep breath.

"There is not such a thing. I don't love anyone." He said and looked back at Dongwoo.

Sooyoung then realized that she was holding her breath the whole time. She suddenly took a breath and chuckled. 

"Oh my god, Sooyoung are you okay?" Minhee suddenly grabbed Sooyoung's shoulder as she was almost falling back.

Everyone rushed towards Sooyoung to help her except Myungsoo. He hugged his knees and burried his face. 

"I'm fine. I just... Choked on my own saliva..." She smiled slightly as she sneaked a peek towards Myungsoo's direction.

"You scared me..." Woohyun said grabbing his heart. 

After the game Minhee pulled on Sooyoung's arm and pulled her away from Infinite.

"Sooyoung-ah, you and I are good friends now right?" Minhee said without letting Sooyoung's arm go.

"Yes we are." She smiled at Minhee.

"And there are no secrets between us, right?" Minhee asked again.

"Y-Yes..." Sooyoung said slightly getting uncomfortable.

"Look, back there I know you didn't choke on your saliva. You kept holding your breath while waiting for Myungsoo's answer..." Minhee said as she slightly patted Sooyoung's arm.

"Do you... Like him?" She suddenly asked.

Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"What?! I... N-No!" She immediately took her arm away from Minhee's grasp.

"What's up girls?" Kai walked up to them while ruffling his wet hair. 

Minhee blushed as she saw a shirtless Kai in front of her.

"What were you doing?" He hugged Sooyoung's waist and kissed her temple.

"Just talking." MInhee smiled.

"I'll leave you alone than." She smiled and walked back to Infinite.

"Honey, you okay?" Kai asked as he realized that Sooyoung's body was stiffened.

"Y-Yeah..." Sooyoung turned around and hugged Kai.

"What were you talking about?" Kai smiled and kissed her face, her eyes, her nose.

"Just girlish things." Sooyoung smiled and aimed for his lips but they were interrupted.

"HYUNG!" Tao was calling him.

"KAI HYUNG!" He yelled again.

Kai growled slightly and turned around. 

"WHAT?" He shouted back.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" Tao yelled.

"I'll be back immediately." Kai smiled and pecked her lips while running towards Tao.

Sooyoung sighed and turned around as she walked towards Infinite. She quietly sat down and looked towards the sea. The sun was slowly setting.

"Umm." She heard a manly voice and looked up. It was Hoya.

"I'm not disturbing, am I?" He smiled at her while he sat down next to her.

"Not at all." She smiled and shook her head.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked confused.

"Because of the choking before." He smiled and turned his head towards the sun that was setting at the horizon.

"Ah... Thanks for worrying." She smiled and turned her head around again.

"Can I confess something?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." She looked at him.

"I know you're taken now... And I have to say that this is something I left in the past now... I mean I moved on." He chuckled slightly.

"Go ahead..." She chuckled with him.

"So... You know... I had a little crush on you when we first met you." He blurted out.

"Oh..." Sooyoung said surprised.

"Yeah... But I'm over it... I mean it was just a little crush... But I still thought that I had to tell you this... Um yeah." He blushed.

Sooyoung laughed cutely.

"Thanks for telling me.  And... Wow... I haven't noticed it even once." Sooyoung said.

"No one knew... And well I'm pretty good in hiding..." Hoya shrugged and giggled.

"That's true... Except for..." Sooyoung patted her chin.

"The time we played truth or dare?" He finished her sentence.

"Right!" She snapped her fingers and pointed at him.

"Myungsoo made me really mad... And yeah... I can get out of control sometimes..." Hoya looked at her with puppy eyes.

"I was scared... A little..." She quickly added.

"But you looked pretty cool..." She blushed and smiled.

"Well... My presence is cool." Hoya said as he patted his own shoulders.

"Oh no, not you too!" Sooyoung giggled and shook her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was slightly getting dark and Sooyoung had the idea of playing hide and seek together with Exo and Infinite. The boys didn't want to at first but then agreed afterwards. Then they decided that Woohyun was the seeker. Everyone hid themselves well and Woohyun started to look around for them. Sooyoung had hid herself in the bushes and laid down on the cold ground. She heard footsteps everywhere but was scared to look up. After a while she heard footsteps coming closer to her. She slightly looked up and found a person looking down at her. Sooyoung was about to say something when that person walked away. 

"Okaaaay..." She whispered to herself and shrugged.

Sooyoung was laying for way too long on the ground. Her feet were numb and she was about to sleep. Than she heard voices calling her name. She thought of whether answering them or not. Than she thought that Woohyun might have teamed up with the others to find her and she had the urge to win this game.
The voices got more and more. After a while Sooyoung decided to step out. She walked towards the center.

"Were you searching for me?" She waved while smiling.

"Oh my god where have you been?" Minhee ran up to her just like everyone else.

"I was hiding in the bushes... And someone even came and looked down at me but didn't see me..." She said as she pointed towards the bushes where she had hid herself.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Myungsoo suddenly yelled.

Sooyoung looked at him and he was looking at her with wide and scared eyes.

"W-What...?" Sooyoung asked as her eyes slightly filled with tears.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINK HIDING YOURSELF THERE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE WORRIED?!" He continued yelling and slowly Sooyoung's tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"WHO THE ARE YOU TO YELL AT MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Kai yelled and walked towards Myungsoo.

"DON'T INTERFERE!" Myungsoo also yelled at him and walked also towards him.

They were about to hit each other when Baekhyun got inbetween and pushed them both away.

"GUYS STOP!" He yelled and Kris grabbed Kai while Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo.

"Calm down... You made Sooyoung cry." Sunggyu said to Myungsoo and he immediately calmed down and looked at her.

Minhee was hugging her. Then Kai walked up to them and hugged Sooyoung and took her away. Just then Myungsoo felt a pain in his chest. He didn't mean to hurt her. He was just really upset because he thought that he lost her, because he thought that he failed in protecting her. 

"It's okay baby.... Don't cry." Kai grabbed Sooyoung's hands with which she was covering her face while crying.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you. Stop crying." Kai said and kissed her wet eyes.

She nodded and hugged him tightly back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for the big campfire. Sooyoung was sitting between Kyungsoo and Kai and looked at the fire while Myungsoo was sitting across her. He saw how Kai hugged her and kissed her temple once in a while. He sighed and looked down.

"You okay?" Hoya asked him.

"Yeah." Myungsoo looked at the fire as well.

"Maybe you should talk with her..." Hoya said while patting the sand beneath his feet.

"It won't hurt anyone... Just tell her that you're sorry." He looked at Myungsoo.

"Not today..." He shrugged and looked at Sooyoung's direction but she was gone. 

Her place was empty. He looked around and couldn't see her. He immediately got up.

"Where are you going?" Hoya asked.

"I'll be back." Myungsoo patted Hoya's shoulder quickly and ran off.

He looked around at the beach but she wasn't there. Than he took his phone out and dialed her number. He suddeny heard a phone ringing nearby. 

"Hello?" Sooyoung answered with a sigh.

"Sooyoung? Where are you?" Myungsoo asked still looking around.

"I'm at the car. I'll be back in a while. Why?" 

"I... Nothing." 

"Okay. See you." She hang up.

"See you." He whispered as he put his phone back into his pocket.

Than he slowly walked back to the campfire. Someone was playing the guitar and singing while the others joined him once in a while. Myungsoo sat down again next to Hoya. After a while Sooyoung came as well and sat down next to Kai while her eyes were on Myungsoo. Myungsoo got up and walked to the guy. He said something to him and the guy gave his guitar to Myungsoo. He took it and walked back to his seat. As he sat down he looked at Sooyoung for a second and than closed his eyes. Than he started to pluck the strings of the guitar making an harmonious melody.

"The blowing wind cools down my burning heart. Another season has gone but I'm still worried to sick." He took a deep breath while continuing to play the guitar.

"Petals are spreading on this distant spring night and the scent of my beloved is still here." He opened his eyes and looked at Sooyung.

"Will she come back now? I'm worried to sick." He closed his eyes again.

"As petals fall mournfully, despair pierces my heart on this distant spring night. Will she come back now? I'm worried to sick." This time he opened his eyes and looked deeply into her eyes.

"The lingering clouds tell me: 'That person has forgotten you!' 'The ties you forged with her in life are weak threads.'" He closed his eyes again. Sooyoung had tears in her eyes already.

"Petals scatter again and again because the wind is blowing petal falls. Will my beloved come back now? I'm still worried to sick." He sang and stopped playing.

Everyone started to clap as Myungsoo got up and brought the guitar back to the same guy. When Myungsoo was back at his seat he saw Minhee patting Sooyoung's back while they were both smiling.

"Nice." Hoya said to Myungsoo without looking at him.

"Hm?" Myungsoo asked.

"The song... Best way to express one's feelings." Hoya gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks." Myungsoo smiled and took his phone out.

To: Sooyoung

Sorry for yelling at you before...

He pressed sent. Sooyoung felt her phone vibrating and took it out. She looked at the screen and saw that she got a message from Myungsoo. She looked at him a little surprised and quickly opened the message. A smile formed on her lips when she read the message. Myungsoo saw it and smiled as well. Just then she lifted her head and their eyes met. She gave him a quick eyesmile and looked back at her phone again. Than Myungsoo got a message from her.

From: Sooyoung

I know you were just worried. It's okay. Btw I liked the song ;D

Myungsoo giggled.

To: Sooyoung

Thanks... :)

After a minute his phone rang again.

From: Sooyoung

See you in school tomorrow than :) Good night~

Myungsoo looked up and saw her leaving with Exo and Minhee. He sighed and put his phone into his pocket again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i just started watching Monstar i know i'm late lol and kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm in love keke anyways guys you should seriously check out the song! it's soooooooooooooooo good! just click on the link and imagine myungsoo playing this song softly lol 
sorry for the late update >_< i'm a little busy with college stuff and being lazy o_o i hope you enjoyed this chapter hehe

subscribe if you haven't yet ;D and leave me a comment :) 

love you all and take care <3