I love him! I need a break...

Re-Love

One week had passed by and Kai would be coming back today from China.

"Sooyoung are you coming with us?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Where?" She asked confused as she looked from her books.

Suddenly someone from behind slightly pushed her head.

"Your boyfriend is coming back today." Kris said with a deep voice and sat down next to her.

"Ah right..." Sooyoung said as she fixed her glasses.

She quickly packed her books in her bag and put her glasses into the box and put that one into the bag as well. She was walking out of the library with Kyungsoo and Kris.

"Didn't know you were wearing glasses." Kyungsoo said.

"I actually have to wear them all the time but I don't. Besides I can see everything clearly, so why do I have to put them on." She shrugged.

"Put them on." Kris said.

"I don't want to!" Sooyoung pouted.

"I'll be back!" Kyungsoo said to them and hurried to some boys standing at the end of the corridor.

"Don't pout." Kris still looking at Kyungsoo.

"Hm?" Sooyoung looked at him confused.

"Don't pout... You look ugly." He laughed as he pointed at her lips.

Sooyoung quickly covered with her hands and turned her back on him.

"Let's go." Kyungsoo ran back to them and they walked out of the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome." A young lady opened the door and bowed.

Kris and Kyungsoo slightly bowed back and walked in. Sooyoung bowed as well and smiled at the lady.

"Young master is in the living room. Follow me please." She said and walked ahead.

Sooyoung looked around in awe. The house was huge and everything looked so old yet fashionable and noble. 

"Young master, your friends are here." The young lady bowed and Kai looked away from the TV screen.

"Whaddup man?" Kyungsoo and Kai highfived each other.

"You look good." Kris and Kai highfived as well.

Than Kai stood in front of Sooyoung. He sighed slightly while smiling.

"Miss, you can leave now. And oh, please close the door." Kai said to the young lady. 

She bowed and did as he said. When she closed the door Kai looked at Sooyoung.

"I missed you!" He whispered while hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too!" She said and she inhaled his perfume.

She loved the way he smelled. 
Than Kai let her go and looked at her. He smiled and leaned in. Sooyoung closed her eyes and felt his breath brush against her lips. Sooyoung could already feel his lips when someone suddenly opened the door. Kai immediately leaned back and let her go.

"Jongin, I heard we have gue- Oh!" His mom walked in.

Sooyoung blushed immediately and looked down.

"Hello Mrs. Kim." Kyungsoo and Kris bowed at the same time.

"Hello." She said but her eyes were still on Sooyoung.

"Mother, I can explain." Kai said.

"Why didn't you tell me about your girlfriend?" She asked as she walked closer to Sooyoung.

Kyungsoo and Kris looked at each other and gulped. Sooyoung felt how Kai tensed up. She looked at him and then back at his mother.

"What's your name?" His mother asked Sooyoung.

"I'm Kwon Sooyoung." She bowed.

"Nice to meet you Sooyoung. I'm Jongin's mother." 

"Why don't we all sit down?" His mother said and everyone sat down.

"Ju Taek, make us all tea please!" His mother said and the young lady from before bowed.

Sooyoung was sitting on the same sofa as Kyungsoo and Kris while Kai was sitting with his mom. 

"So, Sooyoung. Tell me more about yourself." She smiled.

"Uhm... I moved to Seoul with my mom from Mokpo a few months ago." Sooyoung said.

"Oh, is your dad in Mokpo? Which company belongs to him?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Mother!" Kai said.

"My dad died when I was young. My mom raised me and my dad never owned a company." Sooyoung said.

"Wait... You don't own a company?" She asked surprised.

"No..." Sooyoung answered her.

Mrs. Kim turned around and looked at Kai and raised her eyebrows. Than she turned back to Sooyoung.

"How much do you want?" She asked Sooyoung.

"Excuse me?" Sooyoung didn't understand.

"Mother, enough!" Kai got up.

"Jongin sit down! And you my dear, how much do you want to let go of my son?" She asked Sooyoung again.

"What?" Sooyoung laughed not because it was funny. She rather found this ridiculos. 

"Enough!" Kai grabbed Sooyoung's wrist and led her away.

Kyungsoo and Kris got up and bowed before leaving as well. Sooyoung had tears in her eyes.

"Sooyoung, I'm so sorry." Kai said when they were outside.

She silently cried and wiped her tears away.

"She's right. I don't belong here." Sooyoung turned away and wanted to walk away when Kai grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry for my mom. Now you know why I never wanted to introduce you to my parents. All they have in their minds are the company and money." Kai explained.

"It's not your fault...." She whispered as more tears escaped her eyes.

Kai quietly hugged her and kissed the top of her head. Kyungsoo patted her back and Kris just stood there sighing.

"We're sorry for bringing you here." Kyungsoo said while patting her back.

"We didn't know that your mom would be home." Kris said to Kai.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have tried to kiss her in that house.... Let's go." Kai said and led Sooyoung to his car.

Kris and Kyungsoo followed them. Kyungsoo looked back at the house and saw Kai's mom looking at them on the balcony. When their eyes met she turned around and walked in. 
They all got into Kai's car.

"Can you drop me off at home?" She asked him. She was suddenly feeling really tired.

"Sooyoung look I'm really sorry-"

"Please Jongin... I just want to go home." She said as she held her head.

He sighed and turned the engine on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sooyoooooooung, help me." Chen sighed sitting next to her.

Sooyoung looked up.

"What?" She asked tired.

"Can you help me with this?" He asked her and showed her the maths problems they got from their teacher.

Sooyoung looked at the paper and started to explain it to Chen.

"Baby?" Kai called her.

Sooyoung looked up and smiled. She waved at him and made a sign that he should come in.

"No hyung, I need your girlfriend now." Chen said without looking up at Kai.

"But-" Kai was about to scold Chen when Sooyoung interrupted him.

"Kai, let's talk later, huh?" Sooyoung smiled at him.

Kai sighed and nodded as he walked away.

Sooyoung watched him leaving and bit her lower lip. 

"Sooyoung, are you okay?" Chen looked at her.

"Hm? Sure." She smiled awkwardly.

"Y-Your lip.... Is bleeding." He pointed at her lips.

"Oh!" She said and them.

"Anyways, Chen I'm sorry but I need to go." Sooyoung got up.

"But-" 

"Ask Suho... He's really good." She said as she walked out of the class room.

Sooyoung walked to the rooftop and texted Minhee to come up as well.

"Sooyoung?" Minhee asked as she opened the door to the rooftop.

"Hey..." Sooyoung smiled at her slightly.

"What are you doing here? It's going to rain soon." Minhee said as she sat down next to her.

Sooyoung sighed and looked up at the sky. It was grey.

"Minhee..." She sighed again.

"Yes?" Minhee fixed her glasses and looked at Sooyoung.

"I feel like we are worlds apart from each other." Sooyoung said and looked at her.

"W-What? What do you mean?" Minhee looked confused.

"I mean Jongin and me..." Sooyoung looked down.

"Heey~ What happened? Tell me?" Minhee hugged her.

"I met Kai's mom... And she wanted to give me money so that I would leave him.... I was so hurt. It really hurt my pride." Sooyoung hugged Minhee back.

"But you know that Kai oppa loves you and you love him too... And not his money." Minhee patted her back.

"Of course..." 

"Don't think about it. Kai oppa loves you!" Minhee smiled at her.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled slightly.

"Classes are about to start. Let's go." Minhee said.

"Go ahead. I'll come to later." 

"Will you be okay?" Minhee asked.

"Sure." Sooyoung nodded and smiled.

"See you later than." She waved and walked towards the door.

"Omo!" She suddenly said surprised when she opened the door.

"O-Oppa..." Minhee blushed.

Soooyoung looked at her and thought that it might be Kai so she hid herself.

"Hey." Myungsoo said and walked past her to the rooftop.

Minhee looked at him and then looked around but Sooyoung wasn't there anymore.

"Oppa, classes are starting." Minhee said.

"I know." Myungsoo didn't look at her.

"Sh-Should I stay with you?" Minhee asked him.

"I want to be alone." Myungsoo looked annoyed at her.

"O-Okay..." Minhee nodded and walked away.

Myungsoo was sitting on the same spot as Sooyoung did.

"Umm.." She said and walked out.

Myungsoo turned around and looked at her.

"I should go too then..." Sooyoung pointed at the door.

Myungsoo looked away. Sooyoung sighed and made her way to the door. She was about to open it when he called her.

"You... Can stay..." He said without looking at her.

Sooyoung looked at him and smiled. Then she walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"Why are you here?" She asked him.

"What about you?" He asked her.

"I asked first!" She smiled slightly.

"Just a little depressed..." Myungsoo shrugged.

"Me too." Sooyoung looked at her hands.

They were sitting there quietly for a while.

"Mom called.... Choonhee is getting better..." Myungsoo said.

"Really? That's good news!" Sooyoung said happily.

"Yes." Myungsoo laughed slightly as he continued playing with his hands.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

"W-What...?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"I shouldn't have gone mad... At the hospital..." He sighed.

"It's okay." She smiled.

"Friends again?" He smiled and held his hand out for her.

"Friends." She smiled and took his hand.

Suddenly she felt chills on her body. She looked up at Myungsoo and their eyes met.

"I can't do it with you but I also can't do it without you...." He whispered and leaned in.

Sooyoung's heart started to beat faster. He came closer and closer and Sooyoung closed her eyes.

"Your my best friend and my enemy." Myungsoo whispered into her ear and leaned back.

Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Let's go out tonight...." Myungsoo smiled at her as he let her hand go.

"W-Where to...?" Sooyoung asked still shocked.

"We'll see tonight. First we need to go back to our classes." He smiled at her and got up.

Sooyoung got up as well and followed him.

"What's your last subject for today?" Myungsoo asked her as they were walking downstairs. 

"Biology..." Sooyoung sighed.

"A big fan I see..." He laughed.

"I'll pick you up later!" He said and waved at her while running to his class.

Sooyoung watched him entering his class and sighed slightly.

"Sooyoung?" Suddenly Minhee called out for her.

"Minhee?" Sooyoung turned around and saw Minhee walking out of the toilet.

"Minhee, are you okay?!" Sooyoung said as she saw Minhee's red face.

"No... I'm feeling sick... Can you take me to the nurses office?" She asked Sooyoung.

"Sure!" Sooyoung hugged Minhee and they walked together to the nurses office.

"Can you stay with me?" Minhee asked Sooyoung when she was laying down on the bed in the nurses office.

"Yes..." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"What did you talk with Myungsoo oppa?" Minhee suddenly asked her.

"Hm? Oh about just this and that..." Sooyoung patted her arm.

"I see..." She nodded.

"Can I confess something?" Minhee asked Sooyoung.

"Sure." 

"I... I like Myungsoo." Minhee said and looked at Sooyoung.

"You mean like-"

"I love him!" Minhee said and looked away.

"Oh..." Sooyoung also looked away.

"But oppa doesn't like me..." Minhee hid her face with her palms.

"Minhee..." Sooyoung touched her shoulder as she heard Minhee crying.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to cry..." Minhee wiped her tears away.

"Sooyoung, what shoould I do? How can I make Myungsoo oppa fall in love with me?" Minhee asked Sooyoung as tears escaped her eyes.

"Um... I don't know to be honest." Sooyoung bid her lower lip.

"You know him better than I do... Can't you give me any tips?" Minhee begged.

"I really don't know what kind of girls Myungsoo likes... I'm sorry. But I can find it out for you." Sooyoung smiled.

"Can you do that for me?" Minhee smiled.

"Sure!" Sooyoung smiled.

Why was it bothering her that Minhee liked Myungsoo? 

"Minhee, I gotta go now... I already missed an hour of classes... Can't miss my last one." Sooyoung got up and smiled at her half-heartedly.

"Okay. Thank you Sooyoung!" Minhee smiled brightly at her.

"No problem. Text me later!" Sooyoung waved at her and walked out.

"I will!" Minhee waved back.

Sooyoung closed the door and hurried to her biology class.

"Lim Minhee-ssi." The nurse walked towards Minhee.

"Yes?" Minhee sat up.

"Are you really hurt?" The nurse asked.

"No. Don't ask me any stupid questions!" Minhee got up and walked out as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sup?" Myungsoo was suddenly standing behind Sooyoung as she was packing her back.

"Oh hey! I'll be ready in a minute." Sooyoung smiled at him.

"No need to hurry." Myungsoo smiled and helped her.

"Thanks." Sooyoung got up and they left the room together.

"Sooyoung!" Suddenly she heard Kai's voice.

"J-Jongin." She said and turned around as well as Myungsoo.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Kai glared at Myungsoo.

"I'll be back in a minute." She said to Myungsoo and he nodded.

"What are you doing with him?" Kai asked her as he held tightly onto her arm.

"You're hurting me! Besides Myungsoo is my friend!" Sooyoung said.

"Since when? I thought you guys had a fight." Kai let her arm go.

"Friends fight and make up, that's normal." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

She wasn't in the mood to talk to Kai.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked her.

"I don't!" Sooyoung said.

"You are! Chen said you left the class after I did! Where did you go? Were you with him?" Kai walked closer to her.

"I've had enough of this Jongin... I need a break!" Sooyoung looked down.

"W-What do you mean?" Kai asked.

"I thought about the things your mom said and she's right. You and I are two people from two different worlds... How far can we go anyway?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"A-Are you breaking up?" 

"I'm sorry Jongin... I really need a break... My emotions are driving me crazy. I'm sad and depressed whenever I think about us..." She looked down again.

"Sooyoung, let's take a break but please let's not break up. I'm begging you." He took her hands .

"Okay... Let's take a break." Sooyoung took her hands away.

"See you around." She said as she walked away from him.

Kai watched her leaving with Myungsoo and sighed. Then he turned around and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeoooooooooooooool very late and short update :( I'm sorry guys but college already got me ;~; 
Please leave me comments and I might be able to update more often :) 

I loooooooooove yooou!~