The Kiss

Re-Love

The doorbell rang and Sooyoung quickly opened the door.

"Ready?" Kai asked with a smile.

Sooyoung nodded and closed the door behind her. Kai grabbed her hand and led her to a black car. 

"What happened to your motorcycle?" Sooyoung asked him.

"I knew you'd be wearing a skirt... So I took the car." He smiled as he opened the door for her.

"Oh..." Sooyoung blushed slightly and got in. 

Kai closed her door and hurried to his side and got in. 

"We have to pick up Chanyeol first." 

"Where is he?" Sooyoung asked as Kai was driving.

"Sleeping." Kai smirked.

"Jongin........ Don't!" Sooyoung smiled as well.

"I told him not to sleep. He chose this." Kai said while holding up a bottle.

"You're one bad friend." Sooyoung giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You really brought only snacks?" Kris looked at the packages on the grass.

"Don't worry." Sooyoung smiled holding a basket up.

"That's why it's always nice to have a girl when you go picknicking." Luhan smiled.

Sooyoung smiled and sat down. She opened the basket and took the 12 big sandwiches out she had made for Exo. She had written every name of the members on the sandwiches since they all had different tastes.

"Oh my god my favorite!" Lay beamed.

"NOONA!" Sehun yelled suddenly while chewing.

"What? Don't you like yours?" Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

"What?! I LOVE IT!!!! Tastes like mom made it." Sehun smiled while looking at his sandwich.

"That's my girl." Kai hugged Sooyoung's waist. and pulled her closer to himself.

"Here's yours." Sooyoung gave Kai his sandwich.

The boys were eating happily while Sooyoung was looking at them.

"Aren't you hungry?" Chanyeol asked.

"Where's your sandwich noona?" Tao asked.

"I'm not hungry." Sooyoung smiled.

"Here, take a bite." Kai reached his sandwich to her.

"No, thanks." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Diet?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Tch, do I look fat?" Sooyoung sulked playfully.

"Seriously!" Baekhyun hit Kyungsoo's head slightly.

After eating they played hide and seek for a while before they started to go home.

"Let's go." Kai said to Sooyoung as he lead her back to the black car.

"Sure." Sooyoung got into the car with Kai and Chanyeol. 

They drove back to Exo's dorm and changed to go clubbing. Sooyoung put her mini skirt on and put some make up on. When she walked out of the room she saw Kris walking out of the bathroom, shirtless and only with a towel around his waist. Sooyoung's eyes widened and Kris looked shocked at her.

"I-I'm sorry." Sooyoung closed her eyes. 

She just heard how someone banged a door shut. As she opened her eyes, Kris was gone. Sooyoung let out a sigh as Kris' body wasn't getting out of her mind. She knew he was a dancer but such a good body? He must've do something else besides dancing. His abs were really no joke. Sooyoung walked into the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for the boys to be ready. She was the girl yet Exo took much longer to get ready. While waiting her phone rang. She got a message from Dongwoo.

From: Jjang Dongwoo

Hey beauty, I was wondering if you have time today, so we can do something together?

Sooyoung sighed and typed in her answer.

To: Jjang Dongwoo

I'm sooooo sorry >_< I'm out with Exo tonight... How about tomorrow? :)

Within just a minute she got a reply.

From: Jjang Dongwoo

Ah it's okay. Yeah, let's do something tomorrow! ^^

Just when she put her phone into her bag, Suho walked in. 

"Oh you're already ready?" He asked surprised.

"Sure... You guys take much longer than I do..." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"They'll be here any minute." He smiled and just like he said, one by one Exo was entering the living room.

"Where's Kris hyung?" Baekhyun asked while looking around.

"I'm here." He said and everyone turned around and looked at him.

"Is there anything special?" Kyungsoo asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?! No!" Kris said blushing.

Kris was the best-looking out of the boys. His brown-blond hair was sticking up while he had light pink lips and a very pale skin. He had a tight v-neck black shirt on where 'Love Kills' was written on and a dark blue jeans which was ripped in some parts. 

"Is everyone ready?" Suho's voice brought Sooyoung back to reality and she looked away from Kris. 

But Kris was still starring back at Sooyoung. The black mini dress wasn't so tight but still tight enough to reveal her beautiful curves. She had curly hair and black smokey eyes. While walking behind her, Kris saw how Kai hugged Sooyoung's slim waist and felt something within him that he didn't felt for a very long time. He had to find a girl tonight at the club or things would get out of control.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kai was passed out from all the drinking and the Exo boys were dancing on the dance floor. Sooyoung watched them while taking a sip of her drink. Suddenly someone stood in front of her. She looked up and saw a boy she didn't know.

"Hello beauty." He smiled. 

Sooyoung took a glance at Kai but he was deep asleep from all the drinking. 

"Uhm hi." Sooyoung said awkward. 

"I see your boyfriend is sleeping..." The boy said as he looked at Kai. 

"He's not my boyfriend..." Sooyoung answered him.

"Oh, so you're single?" He raised his eyebrows in interest as he sat down next to her.

"Y-Yeah..." Sooyoung said and moved towards Kai a little bit while the boy was coming closer and closer.

"I'm Yujin by the way." He held his hand out.

"Sooyoung." Sooyoung said while taking it. 

"It's boring to sit... Wanna dance?" He asked her.

"I in dancing..." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"Your wish is my command, princess. No dancing then." He smiled sweetly.

"It's so stuffy here... Let's go somewhere else, huh?" He asked while taking her hand.

"I'm fine, really." Sooyoung tried to take her hand back but he was holding on too tightly.

"Come on... Just for 5 minutes." He got up and pulled her after him. 

"Can you let me go please?!" Sooyoung said but the boy didn't listen. 

Suddenly Kris appeared in front of them and looked at Sooyoung.

"Baby? Who's that boy?" Kris asked Sooyoung.

'Baby? What?' Sooyoung thought and looked confused at him.

"Excuse us, please." Yujin tried to push Kris away.

"Let go of my girlfriend." Kris said and Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"She said she's single." Yujin glared at Kris.

"Baby, just because we had a little fight you assume we broke up? Oh baby..." Kris walked up to her and hugged her while kissing her on her lips.

"Play along!" Kris whispered between the kisses.

Sooyoung then got it and kissed him back deeply. She felt that Yujin let her hand go and her hand automatically moved to Kris' back and hugged him tightly while deepening the kiss. Kris kissed her back while holding tightly onto her slim waist. Yujin was already gone but Kris and Sooyoung were still kissing. After a very long while they let go of each other.

"He's gone." Kris said.

"Thanks." Sooyoung looked down.

"I did my duty as a friend..." Kris smiled and lead her back next to Kai. 

"I call Chanyeol..." Kris said and walked away. 

Sooyoung felt really bad, as if she cheated on someone. But if Kris wouldn't have kissed her then the boy would have taken her away. So she was greatful to him. After a while Chanyeol came to her and sat down.

"Kris hyung told me to take care of you..." Chanyeol smiled.

"Yes, please. This bear here won't wake up." She said pointing at Kai and they laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Sooyoung." Someone was shaking her.

"Mmmmmmm" She said without opening her eyes. 

"Someone is here for you." She heard her mom.

"Tell that person to leave... It's too early." 

"Early?! It's 4PM!" Her mom said.

"Told ya... It's early." Sooyoung said and turned around.

"MYUNGSOO, SOOYOUNG ISN'T WAKING UP!" She heard her mom yell.

"Myungsoo?!" Sooyoung suddenly shot up.

What was Myungsoo doing here?

Suddenly her bedroom door opened again and Sooyoung laid quickly back down on her bed. She heard steps coming closer.

"Hey ugly duck." She heard Myungsoo's voice.

Sooyoung tried to cover her face with her pillow but Myungsoo took it away. 

"I know you're awake." Myungsoo said again. His voice came from somewhere really near her.

"I heard you were clubbing last night." He said and Sooyoung shot up.

"Who told you?!" She looked at him.

"You smell." He giggled and Sooyoung smelled on herself. 

He was right. She was smelling badly like alcohol.

"I'll take a quick shower... Wait downstairs." She glared at him.

"Hurry up." He said and walked out.

"Ahhhhh so embarrassing!!!!" Sooyoung was hitting her head as she hissed. 

Suddenly someone opened the door and Myungsoo looked inside. 

"It's okay... It's not embarrassing." Myungsoo giggled.

"GO!" Sooyoung yelled and threw her pillow at the door.

She quickly took a shower and walked downstairs. Sooyoung's mom was talking with Myungsoo in the kitchen while she was preparing food.

"Mom?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Oh hi honey... Myungsoo and I were just having a small talk... Can you guys stay for dinner?" She asked.

Myungsoo was about to answer when Sooyoung interrupted him. If they'd stay any longer, her mother would give away all of Sooyoung's secrets and embarrassing moments. 

"Dongwoo is waiting, I'm sorry mom!" Sooyoung grabbed Myungsoo wrist and pulled him out of the kitchen. 

"We'll get going mom! Bye~" Sooyoung said quickly.

"Okay, okay, wait a second." Her mother walked out of the kitchen.

"Myungsoo, I'm trusting you my Sooyoung. Take good care of her and don't let her drink alcohol." Sooyoung's mother patted Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"Don't worry, omeonim." Myungsoo smiled and bowed. 

Sooyoung looked at them with big eyes. Since when were they getting along so well? 

"Let's go." Sooyoung pulled Myungsoo out.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Dying to see Dongwoo?" Myungsoo grinned.

"Shut up." Sooyoung hissed and walked towards his car. 

They got in and Myungsoo drove away. While driving they didn't talk. Sooyoung was looking out of the window while Myungsoo was driving. 

"Sooo..." Myungsoo said as he felt that it was getting awkward.

Sooyoung looked at him and then looked back out when she saw that he wasn't talking. 

"Is something bothering you?" Myungsoo suddenly asked worried.

"No... Nothing." Sooyoung said but something was bothering her indeed. 

It was the kiss she shared with Kris at the club last night. While kissing Sooyoung liked it but now she was feeling wrong and as if she cheated on someone. How would she face Kris now? In school? With Exo? She just wanted to forget it but it seemed impossible. What if Kris was drunk and he would tell it Exo? What if the school heard about it? The bullying would get worse. What if Infinite heard about it? What if Myungsoo heard about it?

Sooyoung sighed.

"Are you sure?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes, don't worry." Sooyoung smiled at him.

She couldn't let this happen. She didn't want to lose Infinite and Myungsoo. Maybe she should stop hanging around with Exo. Maybe then Kris would forget, just like her.

While thinking Myungsoo parked the car in front of Dongwoo's house.

"Let's go." He said and both got out. 

They rang the doorbell and Sungjong opened the door.

"You came just in time!" He smiled brightly.

Myungsoo and Sooyoung followed Sungjong into the living room and saw that Dongwoo and Hoya were having a dance battle. 

"What's going on?" Sooyoung whispered into Sungjong's ear.

"The best dancers out of us are having a dance battle!" Sungjong clapped excited. 

Sooyoung nodded and watched them carefully. Dongwoo and Hoya were moving so smoothly. Even smoother than Kai. At first they were battling each other but then it suddenly turned into a group dance and the Infinite members joined one by one. Sunggyu was the last one who joined the group. They were dancing so synchronized like robots. Sooyoung was amazed and couldn't help but watching them with wide open. When the song finished Sooyoung got up and clapped like a maniac.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!" She shrieked and the boys smiled while wiping away their sweats.

"Why don't you take part in dance contests?!" She asked them.

"We are preparing for the next one." Sunggyu said a little out of breath. 

"Awesoooome! I'll be there to support you!" Sooyoung said excited.

"Noona..." Sungjong suddenly said with a serious voice.

"Yes?" She asked when she sensed that something was wrong.

"Exo will be there too." Sungyeol said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo sorry for the late update >_< i think i'm running out of ideas for this story *sighs*