What kind of dreams do you have?

Re-Love

"At the end he dumped you!" Three girls cornered Sooyoung in the girls washroom.

"What should Kai oppa do with an ugly girl like you?" The girl in the middle said.

Sooyoung looked down as she tried to hold back her tears. In some points the girls were right.

"He's with Mei now. She's so much prettier than you, !" The girl on the left side said as she grabbed Sooyoung's hair and lifted her head up.

"Now you also have to stay away from our Infinite oppas and the rest of Exo. Got it?" The girl in the middle leaned in.

"Did you get it?!" The girl pulling Sooyoung's hair asked.

"H-Hey..." They suddenly heard a soft voice. 

The three girls turned around and looked at the girl. It was Mei.

"What are you doing there?" She asked the girls.

"Nothing..." The girl let Sooyoung's hair go.

"Where you just-" Mei asked as she looked with wide eyes at Sooyoung who was in the corner while her lip was bleeding.

"Do you know who she is?" The girl on the right side spoke up for the first time.

"No and I don't care! This is wrong!" Mei pushed the girls away and pulled on Sooyoung's arm.

"Your lip looks bad." She said as she looked closely at her lip.

"Maybe you shouldn't help her beca-"

"SHUT UP!" Mei yelled and Sooyoung and the three girls flinched.

"Tell me your names!" Mei said.

The girls looked at each other and suddenly ran away.

"YA!" Mei ran a little after them but then she turned around and looked at Sooyoung.

"Are you okay?" She then asked her.

Sooyoung slowly nodded and washed her face.

"Why do you let them do this to you?" Mei asked as she watched Sooyoung washing her face.

Sooyoung ignored her question and dried her face.

"Thanks for saving me." Sooyoung bowed and left Mei and the washroom.

"Hey, wait!" Mei ran after her.

"What's your name?" She asked Sooyoung.

"Don't get me wrong..." Sooyoung looked at Mei.

"I'm really thankful that you saved me but.... Please act like you don't know me and this never happened." Sooyoung said.

"What?" Mei asked confused.

"Please." Sooyoung said and continued to walk.

Mei sighed and looked after Sooyoung. Than she turned around and walked back into the washroom.
Meanwhile Sooyoung walked to the rooftop and sat down. It was cold and Sooyoung slowly started to freeze. Suddenly her phone rang and she got a message.

From: Myungsoo

Where are you?

Myungsoo wrote her a message.

To: Myungsoo

I'll be in class in a minute. Don't worry.

From: Myungsoo

Just tell me where you are! I'm also not in class.

To: Myungsoo

On the rooftop...

After she send the message she put her phone back into her jackets pocket. A little while later the door opened and Myungsoo walked in. He smiled a little at her and walked towards her.

"Hey." Sooyoung said and tried to avoid Myungsoo's glances.

"Look at me." He said as he realized that something is wrong.

Sooyoung slowly looked at him and his eyes widened.

"Y-Your lips..." He tried to touch them but Sooyoung turned her head away.

"I'm fine." She said.

"They still didn't stop?" Myungsoo asked.

Sooyoung felt how he tensed up.

"You broke up with Kai and they still do this to you?!" He got really angry.

"It's not just Jongin-"

"You still call him by his real name..." Myungsoo interrupted her.

"Myungsoo!" Sooyoung grabbed his arm.

Myungsoo sat down and hugged her.

"It's okay..." He whispered as he patted her back.

"They also want me to stay away from you guys." She said as she was laying in his arms.

"Sooyoung... Let me protect you." Myungsoo said.

"No... Than everyone will know what is happening to me every day." She said.

"But everyone already knows..." Myungsoo said.

"No, not everyone. Exo and Infinite doesn't know. And that's good so. You are the only one who knows and that's good so..." She said as she let Myungsoo go.

"I'm sorry for putting you into so much trouble." She sighed.

"I'll be fine soon." She smiled slightly.

Myungsoo nodded slightly.

"It's cold. Let's go inside." Myungsoo said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are people often bullied here?" Mei asked Kai as they were eating lunch.

"Not that often... Nothing happened in the last few years at least..." He said.

"Hmm..." Mei played with her food.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"It's just.... Nevermind." She smiled slightly as she remembered Sooyoung's words.

Kai nodded and continued to eat.

"Oppa! Let's go out tonight!" Mei suddenly hugged his arm.

"I'm tired..." Kai said.

"Than let's hang out at your place..." Mei made circles on his arm.

"Today is really not a good day, Mei. Maybe later." Kai took his arm away.

"You always say that it's not a good day!" Mei pouted.

"Mei, please.." Kai got up. 

He took his tablet away and walked out of the canteen. Mei sighed. The Exo members looked at each other but kept quiet. They all knew why Kai was acting this way.

"Would you like to do something with us later?" Chanyeol asked her.

Mei looked up and smiled.

"Yeah sure." She said and continued to play with her food.

Kai was walking towards the rooftop when he saw Myungsoo and Sooyoung walking towards him. He quickly rushed into the closest room and watched them passing him by. Sooyoung looked down while Myungsoo kept glancing at her. Kai let out a sigh and sat down on a chair. He suddenly heard some noises behind him and he turned around. 

"O-oh...." The girl blushed. 

A guy had his hands under her skirt and was kissing her neck. Kai quickly turned back and rushed out. The girl seemed so familiar but then Kai didn't take a closer look. He shook his head and walked upstairs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been during lunch?" Sooyoung asked Minhee as they were doing there maths homework in the library. 

"Ummm..." Minhee started to blush.

"Learning." She smiled at Sooyoung.

"I wish I was like you... I wish I could just learn and don't do anything else." Sooyoung sighed.

"Hey... I have a life too!" Minhee said and they giggled.

"Hey boo~" Minhee grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

"You need to smile! Let's not do homeworks now... Let's go out shopping and meeting guys!" Minhee smiled.

"Naaah..."

"Come on Sooyoung. You can't be forever like this just because of Kai oppa..." Minhee pouted.

Sooyoung looked at her. 

"Okay! But let's skip the part with meeting guys...." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"Oookaaaay." Minhee sighed and giggled.

They packed their bags and walked out of the library. They arrived just in time for the bus. After a little while they got off at Hongdae and started to look around.

"Let's buy couple braclets!" Minhee clapped excited.

"Yes! That's a good idea!" Sooyoung smiled. 

They looked around for accesoires and ended up buying a 'best friends forever' necklaces. 

"I'll never take it off!" Minhee smiled looking at her neck in the mirror of the accesoires shop.

"Me too." Sooyoung smiled.

Suddenly Sooyoung's phone rang. It was Dongwoo calling.

"Hello?" Sooyoung answered.

"Look who's on the phone~ Isn't it my pretty girlfriend~~" She heard Dongwoo saying.

"Are you drunk?!" She asked him and Minhee raised her eyebrows.

"Nooooooo I'm not! Don't ask the same question as the bar keeper!" Dongwoo said.

"Can you give me the bar keeper please?" Sooyoung asked him.

"No! Are you cheating on me???" 

"No, of course not..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Dongwoo please..." Sooyoung begged.

"Only if I get a kiss!" She heard him giggling.

"Dongwoo!"

"Kiss!" He said with an angry voice.

"Okay, okay. And now give me the bar keeper!" Sooyoung said annoyed.

"Okay baby." She could imagine him smirking right now and shook her head.

"Hello?" Sooyoung heard a male voice.

"Ah, hello. Umm I think my friend is drunk. Could you please give me your adress, so I can pick him up?" Sooyoung asked the guy.

He gave her the adress and they hung up.

"Minhee, I'm sorry but I have to leave now...." Sooyoung said.

"Okay." She sighed.

"We'll go shopping again! I promise!" Sooyoung said as she run out of the shop and towards the bus station.

After fifteen minutes she arrived at the bar and saw Dongwoo laying on a table.

"Dongwoo!" She called his name as she walked towards him.

He lifted his head and looked around. As soon as he spotted her he smiled.

"Hey, look, that's my girlfriend. Isn't she pretty?" Dongwoo said to the bar keeper. 

The guy just nodded and continued cleaning his glasses.

"Girlfriend! Come here and give me the kiss you promised!" Dongwoo waved her towards him.

"I'm so sorry for my friend." Sooyoung apologized to the bar keeper as she put Dongwoo's arm around her neck.

"It's okay... But your friend looks heavy... Should I call a taxi for you?" The bar keeper smiled.

"Yes please." Sooyoung smiled back.

After 10 minutes the taxi arrived and Sooyoung and Dongwoo got in. 

"Dongwoo... Where do you live?" Sooyoung asked him. 

She visited him a few times before but she didn't knew the adress.

"Dongwoo!" She shook him but he wasn't replying. 

Sooyoung sighed and gave the taxi driver her adress. After half an hour they arrived in front of her house. Sooyoung paid the taxi driver and somehow managed to take Dongwoo out of the car and walk with him to their external door. She rang the doorbell and Myungki opened the door.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung said out of breath.

"Who's that?!" Myungki asked confused.

Dongwoo lifted his head and looked around. 

"Dongwoo?" Sooyoung asked him and suddenly his head dropped again.

"Uughhhh!" Sooyoung sighed.

Myungki took Dongwoo to the living room and let him fall into the couch.

"Oh my god, why is he so heavy?!" Myungki said anfter dropping Dongwoo.

"Right?!" Sooyoung sighed.

"Anyways oppa. This is my friend and as you can see he's drunk and totally passed out... I don't really know his adress, so I took him here... Is mom home?" She asked.

"No, she had to leave urgently for a business trip..." Myungki said looking at Dongwoo.

"Hmm... Okay. Can you take him to my room?" Sooyoung asked him.

"WHAT?!" Myungki suddenly yelled.

"Don't yell! You'll wake him up!" Sooyoung said angry.

"I was barely able to carry him here from the external door! How am I supposed to take him upstairs?!" Myungki said.

"I will help you... He can't sleep on the couch! He'll be feeling bad enough tomorrow when he'll wake up..." Sooyoung signed.

"Oh, Sooyoung..." Myungki sighed and grabbed one of Dongwoo's arms and lifted him up.

Sooyoung grabbed his other arm and they slowly walked upstairs. Sooyoung opened the door to her room with her foot and they let him fall on the bed. 

"Oh my god! He's so heavy!" Myungki said as he walked out of the room.

Sooyoung looked at Dongwoo.

"Why did you drink so much by yourself?" She whispered as she kneeled down in front of him and examined his face.

"Ummm... Yadong()....." Dongwoo whispered in his sleep.

Sooyoung's eyes suddenly widened and she got up. She quickly put a blanket on him and rushed out. She closed the door and saw Myungki looking at her while sipping on his banana milk.

"Are you going to sleep in your uniform?" He asked her.

"Uhhhhhh...." Sooyoung sighed and walked back into her room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Sooyoung woke up and looked around confused. Than she remembered that she fell asleep on her mother's bed. She walked out straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After that she walked quietly into her room to get some things to wear. Dongwoo was still sleeping. She quickly took her things and walked into her mother's bedroom. She changed and than walked downstairs. 

"Oppa?" She called for Myungki but there was no reply.

As she walked into the kitchen she saw on the kitchen's clock that it was already 12pm. She wanted to take some milk out from the refrigator when she saw a little piece of paper in front of the refrigator.

I need to study, so I went tp the library. There are some fried eggs I made in the morning and I bought some water for your friend's hangover. I see you tonight~ Myungki

Sooyoung opened the refrigator and took the eggs out and made them warm. As she was eating she heard noises from upstairs.

"I'm downstairs!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Ahhhhh...." Dongwoo came downstairs as he sighed loudly.

"My heeeeeeeead!" He said holding his head.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Sooyoung giggled.

Dongwoo looked around and his eyes widened.

"It's not my house!" He suddenly said, now fully awake.

"You slept here last night because you were too drunk." Sooyoung explained as she made some eggs for him warm.

"D-Did your mom.....?" Dongwoo asked carefully.

"She wasn't home last night neither this morning, so don't worry..." Sooyoung said as she put the plate in front of him.

Dongwoo let a loud sigh go.

"But..." She said and he looked up.

"I didn't know we were dating..." Sooyoung laughed.

Dongwoo's eyes widened.

"Since when did we start?" She giggled while eating.

"Did I say that?" Dongwoo asked blushing.

"Yes, you kept calling me your girlfriend and wanted me to kiss you..." Sooyoung said as she poured some water for him.

"What?!" Dongwoo's eyes widened but he immediately shut them back again as his head started to hurt again.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry." He looked down.

Sooyoung giggled.

"It's okay, eat your food and drink lots of water... It's good for your hangover." She said as she put her plate into the sink.

Dongwoo started to quietly eat and Sooyoung was about to leave the kitchen as she turned back.

"What kind of dreams are you dreaming? Yadong?" She asked and giggled as she walked out of the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhh it's a short and a boring update >_< hope you still liked it! ^^ leave me comments and subscribe if you haven't yet ;D