MT - What?!

Re-Love

"I'm going to miss you grandma!" Sooyoung hugged her grandma before boarding the train.

The boys were already seated and waiting for her.

"Visit me again." Sooyoung's grandma smiled and waved.

"I will!" Sooyoung yelled and waved back.

Than she walked towards the boys and threw her tired body towards Myungki.

"My hangover is killing me..." She said as she held her forehead.

"Idiot, why did you drink anyways?" Myungki playfully slapped her arm.

"I don't know... Did I say something bad last night?" She asked Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

They both quickly looked at each other and shook their heads.

"No..." Myungsoo said.

"Nothing at all..." Dongwoo grinned slightly.

"I must be crazy... I'm crazy!" Sooyoung said as she put her head on Myungki's shoulder and closed her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung was sitting in the cantine waiting for Infinite to come. She was sitting and looking around when she spotted Mei and Kai sitting alone. Mei kept showing Kai something but he didn't look interested. He suddenly lifted his head and his eyes met with Sooyoung's. Sooyoung quickly looked away and just then Hoya sat down next to her.

"Sup beauty?" He smiled at her. She quickly hugged him tightly.

"S-Sooyoung?" Hoya asked confused but slowly hugged her back.

"Hoya... you don't like me anymore right?" She asked him her arms still around his neck.

Hoya nodded confused.

"Can we pretend dating?" Sooyoung asked out of the blue.

"W-what?" Hoyas eyes widened.

Sooyoung closed her eyes tightly. Hoya lifted her head and suddenly placed a kiss on her cheek. Sooyoung opened her eyes shocked and than a smile formed on her lips.

"I take that as a yes." She giggled.

"Do as you please~ from now on you're mine~" He laughed.

Sooyoung looked at him.

"What? I'm you 'boyfriend' I'm supposed to say that..." He laughed and Sooyoung giggled.

"You're the best! Thanks for playing along!" She hugged him again.

"You're welcome~" He smiled.

Sooyoung turned back towards Kai and saw him kissing Mei. The girls around started to take pictures while some were quietly sobbing. Hoya looked at the same direction as her and sighed.

"Wanna do the same?" He poked her arm.

"Ya!" She playfully hit his arm.

"I love you too baby!" Hoya said laughing.

"What?" Sunggyu joined them.

"Sooyoung and I are dating." Hoya said as he put one of his arms around Sooyoung.

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu's eyes widened.

"No! We're acting like that..." Sooyoung put Hoya's arm away.

"Because of him.." Hoya nodded his head towards Kai.

"Oh..." Sunggyu nodded and sat down.

They had to explain it for the other members too who joined them later.

"And.... Why was it Hoya hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes! Why him and not me?!" Woohyun sighed.

Dongwoo hit his head.

"He was the first one next to me..." Sooyoung shrugged.

Myungsoo scoffed.

"Why? Is there a problem with me?" Hoya asked Myungsoo.

"No, nothing!" Myungsoo said starting to eat his food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on Sooyoung was at her locker with Dongwoo. A letter dropped when she opened her locker. 

"What's that?" Dongwoo picked it up.

"Hm?" Sooyoung looked at his hands.

"A love letter?" Dongwoo wiggeled his eyebrows.

Sooyoung took it away from him and opened it.

It's our dancing machine oppa now? It seems like you love dancers...

She read the first line and closed the letter back.

"Oh, it's nothing." She smiled slightly and walked towards the exit with quick steps. 

"Sooyoung wait!" Dongwoo followed her.

"I need to hurry home..." She said smiling slightly.

"Let me drive you home than!" He grabbed her arm.

"It's fine... really!" She smiled.

"Come ooooon..." He pulled her towards his car and Sooyoung gave up and got in.

"Your face is all white... Are you sure you're alright?" Dongwoo kept stealing glances at her.

"Yup, don't worry." She said while texting someone.

"Is it your new 'boyfriend'?" Dongwoo smiled.

"Nope." She giggled.

"You know... I am a little hurt that you didn't ask me first..." Dongwoo pouted cutely.

"I'm sorry." She hugged his arm.

"Do you still love him?" Dongwoo asked him.

"I... I don't know if it's love but I want to show him that I'm not that hurt and that I also moved on... I just don't want to look pathetic..." She shrugged.

"Hmm...." Dongwoo just answered.

Than they reached Sooyoung's house and Sooyoung got off.

"Thanks for the ride!" She smiled.

"You're welcome." He smiled back.

Sooyoung waved after him and got in. No one was home since it was only 1PM. She took the letter out of her bag and put it in the box under her bed. Just than the doorbell rang. Sooyoung hurried downstairs and opened the door. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Myungsoo in front of her.

"Ah.. Come in..." She opened the door a little wider. Myungsoo walked in and took his shoes off.

"So... What is it this time?" He sighed.

Sooyoung had already texted him about the letter.

"Follow me." She said and walked upstairs to her room.

As they were inside she locked the door.

"What is this for?" Myungsoo asked her confused.

"Just in case if mom or Myungki oppa comes earlier than planned... I don't want them to see the letters." She said and took the box out.

She gave the letter to Myungsoo and he read it.

"Hmm... How do they already know about Hoya and you?" He wondered.

"I don't know... I'm really sorry that I keep bothering you with this... But you're the only one I can trust who wouldn't flip the tables because of this..." She said as she put the letter into the box and the box under the bed.

"Well you should." He giggled.

"Idiot!" She laughed as she hit his head.

"Ouch! That hurt!" He laughed as he ruffled his hair.

Just than they heard noises and someone walking upstairs.

"Sooyoung?" She heard Myungki calling her.

Than he pressed down the doorknob of Sooyoung's room but it didn't open since she had locked it.

"O-oh... Oppa~" She unlocked the door.

Her clothes were a little folded because she had bent down for the box and Myungsoo's hair was a mess because he had ruffled it earlier. Myungki saw that and his eyes widened.

"O-oh... Did I disturb you guys?" Myungki said pointing at them.

"N-" Soo young started but was cut off by Myungsoo.

"Kinda... We were talking about something really important..." Myungsoo said.

"Talking.... uh-oh... important... yeah..." Myungki wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oppa! Don't get the wrong idea!" Sooyoung blushed.

"It's fine it's fine... just continue your thing..." Myungki grinned and closed the door.

"What did you do?" Sooyoung turned around and glared at Myungsoo.

"What? We were talking about something important weren't we?" Myungsoo shrugged.

"Oh my god..." Sooyoung sighed and sat down on her bed.

"What are you going to do this time?" Myungsoo asked.

"Endure it like always..." Sooyoung shrugged.

"This time as well? You know what happened the last time!" Myungsoo said.

"They're going to stop one day anyways... They can't do this forever..." Sooyoung said.

"Oh well... It might be like that in Mokpo but it's different in Seoul. They don't give up until they totally crashed you!" Myungsoo said.

Sooyoung sighed.

"Anyways..." She got up.

"You need to stick next to me..." Myungsoo shrugged.

"Next to you? Yeah, sure..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to be with you all the time as well..." He rolled his eyes as well as he sat down on a chair.

Sooyoung walked towards her wardrobe when she suddenly got a cramp in her leg.

"Ah!" She fell down.

Myungsoo jumped up and hurried next to her.

"You okay?" He asked worried.

"No... It hurts!" She held her leg.

"Lay down... This is will make you feel better.." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung did as he said.

He lifted her leg and slowly pressed it. 
Just than Myungki was passing her room by.

"Lay down... This is will make you feel better.." He heard Myungsoo saying.

"Please be soft..." Sooyoung said.

Myungki's eyes widened.

"I won't hurt you... Don't worry!" Myungsoo said.

"I'm a pro in this.." He said again.

Myungki leaned in to hear everything more clear.

"Ah... It hurts..." Sooyoung said in pain.

"Don't act like it's your first time!" Myungsoo slowly scolded her.

"Okay, okay, sorry." Sooyoung said.

It became quiet for a while.

"Ugh... It's almost done... Press a little harder!" Sooyoung said.

"Okay... Tell me if it hurts." Myungsoo said.

"Ugh... ouw... A little more..." Sooyoung said.

"How do you feel?"  Myungsoo asked after a while.

"Much better... Thank you!" Sooyoung said.

Myungki gulped and leaned back. He blankly looked at the door. Sooyoung suddenly swung the door open and looked surprised at Myungki.

"Oppa?" Sooyoung asked.

Myungki looked inside the room and saw Myungsoo fixing his hair.

"Wh- What did you do?" Myungki gulped again.

"I got a leg cramp and Myungsoo pushed my leg... Like you see on the TV when a football player has leg cramps..." Sooyoung looked at him.

"Cramp... Okay..." Myungki shook his head and walked away.

"He looked pretty confused." Myungsoo walked out.

"I know..." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Okay, I'll be going than... See you tomorrow in school." Myungsoo said.

"Okay see you!" Sooyoung waved as Myungsoo walked out.

"Cramp... Of course." Myungki walked past her.

Sooyoung looked confused at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we're going to a MT next week guys." The classroom teacher handed out some paper.

Sooyoung sighed. 

"I need to know your answer until tomorrow." The teacher said as he returned back to his place. 

"Have a good day." He packed his bags and walked out.

"Awesome!" Dongwoo shook Sooyoung's shoulders.

"Have you ever been to a MT?" Dongwoo asked.

"No..." Sooyoung shook her head.

"NO?!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Stop yelling!" Myungsoo hit Sungyeol.

"It's awesome! You drink and have fun with your friends." Sungyeol smiled brightly.

"I'll skip." She said as she looked towards Kai.

"Baby!" Hoya suddenly entered the class and everyone looked at him.

"It's our first MT together!" He rushed to Sooyoung.

The girls looked shocked. Even Kai was looking at her - more like glaring at her.

"Y-Yeah..." Sooyoung blushed.

"Let's have lunch!" He grabbed her hand.

Sooyoung quickly grabbed her bag and they walked out, followed by Infinite.

"How was I? I did good right? Did you see his look on his face?" He whispered into her ear.

"Idiot!" Sooyoung hit his arm and laughed.

"I take that as a yes." He laughed and kissed her cheek.

"H-Hey..." Sooyoung said surprised.

"Dude!" Woohyun shouted from the end of the hall.

"Suuuup!" Hoya shouted back and they ran at each other with full speed.

Hoya had let Sooyung's hand go and Dongwoo took it.

"Lady~" He smiled sheepishly.

Sooyoung smiled back and they walked hand in hand into the canteen. She saw EXO looking at her. Sooyoung smiled slightly at them and they smiled back except Kris and Kai. Sooyoung sighed and quietly walked to her seat. She was about to sit down when she suddenly felt something wet under her. 

"!" She hissed.

"I... Need to use the toilet for a second." She said to Dongwoo and rushed out of the cantine. 

When she reached the toilet, she saw that she got her period.

"!" She sighed as she looked around.

She didn't have any pads. Sooyoung decided then to message Minhee.

To: Minhee

Hey, do you have some time right now? It's urgent...

From: Minhee

I'm talking with a teacher... What happened?

To: Minhee

Oh, nothing... It's okay ^^

From: Minhee

You sure?

To: Minhee

Yep :)

Sooyoung sighed. What now? She looked at a certain name on her phone which was right under Minhee's name.

Myungsoo

It was too embarrassing to message him for this. But she had no other way.

To: Myungsoo

Can you come to the girls washroom for a second? It's really urgent...

She sent it and looked nervously at her phone screen. When she got an answer she jumped slightly.

From: Myungsoo

What happened? 

To: Myungsoo 

Just come... Please, it's really important... :(

From: Myungsoo

Coming

After a few minutes she heard his voice.

"Sooyoung?" He called her.

"I'm in the toilet.. Can you come in?" She asked him.

Myungsoo sighed and looked around and quickly entered the cabin.

"What happened?" He hissed at her.

"I... I..."

"You what?! Come on! Someone might see me!" He said as he knocked at her door.

"Look...uhm... I got my period okay? And I need you to get me some pads from the nurses office." She said quickly as she bid her lips.

"O...Oh... Sure..." He said and then Sooyoung heard quick foot steps.

" !" Sooyoung cursed at herself.

After around 5 minuted Myungsoo came back.

"Here." He said as he reached them to her from under the toilet door.

"Thanks." Sooyoung blushed and took them.

After she was finished she walked out of the washroom and saw Myungsoo waiting for her.

"You're such a bloody girl." He laughed.

"Shut up!" She hit his arm.

Just than Minhee stood in front of her with her arm around Kai's neck.

"M-Minhee?" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"S-Sooyoung..." Minhee looked at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omggggggggggggggggggggggggg how long has it been?! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW!!!! 
my exams aren't over but i have some freetime now.... 

i hope this chapter can make up to the last two months :( i'm really really sorry! T^T