Who was it this time?

Re-Love

Sooyoung was walking out of school with Kai on her side. They were walking quietly.

"Jongin..." Sooyoung broke the silence.

"Hm?" He looked up at her.

"I heard... I heard some things..." She wanted to ask him about the girl but she wasn't sure how to start this conversation.

"What?" Kai raised one of his eyebrows.

"How many girlfriends did you have?"  Sooyoung asked.

"Hm... A few... But they weren't anything special." He said as he put his hands into his pants' pockets. 

"What do you mean with 'they weren't anything special'?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Like... Uhm... We were dating but I wasn't really in love with them..." He looked at her.

"But if you are dating... Then aren't you... Like loving each other or something?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"You're cute." Kai said and laughed.

"You don't always have to necessarily love someone when you two are dating." He said as he patted her head.

"I don't understand." Sooyoung pouted. Kai laughed again.

"Why are you laughing?" Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Kai.

"You're so innocent..." Kai smiled.

"No, I'm not!" Sooyoung stomped her feet.

"You are!" Kai smiled.

"Why do you think that?" Sooyoung smirked.

"Because you think that every relationship is based on love... But sometimes... There are two parties who just need satisfaction... Like the girls only wanted to brag about having a good looking boyfriend and well... You know..." He continued talking as he blushed.

That was Sooyoung's chance to talk about the topic.

"And you...?" She asked him as she leaned closer.

"Well every boy has their needs... I'm a boy too, you know." Kai said as he scratched the back of his head.

"So you like only..."

"Had with them. Yep." Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere and hugged both from behind.

Kai's eyes widened and he blushed. Sooyoung giggled.

"Where do you come from? Were you following us?" Kai asked Chanyeol nervous.

"Ouuwww I'm so happy that you came Sooyoung. I wasn't able to sleep in my own room! My own room! Just because Mr. Kim Jongin had to bring over his girlfriends..." Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head.

Sooyoung giggled.

"Shut up!" Kai hit Chanyeol.

"Sooyoung, ahhh save meee!" Chanyeol hid behind Sooyoung. 

"Jongin, stop it." Sooyoung glared at him and he immediately stopped.

"Our poor Yeollie wasn't able to sleep in his room for so long. It's unfair when you hit him." Sooyoung said and laughed.

"Waaaa! You too, Sooyoung?" Kai looked at her. 

"High-five!" Chanyeol said and Sooyoung high-fived him. 

Than Chanyeol grabbed her hand and they ran away. 

"YA! LET HER GO!!!" Kai yelled and chased them.

They ran until they reached a park and sat down at a bench. Sooyoung was out of breath.

"Poor condition." Chanyeol laughed at her when they sat down.

"Shut up... I in sports." Sooyoung laughed.

Just then Kai reached them. 

"Sooyoung... Since when do you run so fast?" He said holdig his chest.

"Since I've met you..." She stuck her tongue out and giggled.

"Boy... Gotta do some sports again." Kai said as he let himself down next to Sooyoung on the bench.

"Sooyoung too." Chanyeol said and Sooyoung hit him.

"Shut up." She laughed. 

They sat there at the bench for a while before it got slowly dark. 

"I should go home now..." Sooyoung got up.

"I'll take you home." Kai said as he got up.

"Me too! I don't want to walk home alone when it's dark... The last time a girl attacked me." Chanyeol said as he looked at Kai and Sooyoung with terrified eyes.

"A girl?" Sooyoung bursted into laughter.

"Hey, girls are no joke. She's also following me in school... Oh my god she's obsessed with me." He put his hands on his head and looked scared.

"Show me the girl, I hit her." Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

"She's strong... Like reeeeaaaallly strong. Oh my god, you don't know her..." Chanyeol said and Sooyoung laughed.

"Anyways let's go now..." Kai said and grabbed Sooyoung's hand. 

Sooyoung looked at their hands and smiled slightly. Chanyeol saw that and shook his head with a little smile.
They walked for a little while before they reached Sooyoung's house. 

"Thanks for walking me home." She smiled at Kai.

"You're welcome." Chanyeol put his head between Sooyoung and Kai.

Sooyoung laughed while Kai looked annoyed at him. Then Sooyoung let Kai's hand go and waved goodbye as she unlocked the door. The boys walked away and Sooyoung stepped into the house. 

"I'm hoomeeee~" She said as she took off her shoes. 

No one replied her.

"Mom? Oppa?" She said as she walked into the living room.

"I'm upstairs." She heard Myungki's voice. 

Sooyoung ran upstairs and heard the voice coming from the bathroom. She just opened the door and saw Myungki putting a towel around his waist.

"AHHHH!" He yelled as he quickly closed the towel.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm sorry oppa!" Sooyoung quickly turned around. 

"Idiot, why don't you knock before you walk in?" Myungki said.

"I-I don't know why I just ran in." Sooyoung blushed.

"Okay, you can turn around." He said to her and Sooyoung slowly turned around. 

He didn't have a shirt on. 

"Why didn't you put on a shirt?" She tried to avoid looking at him,

"Like it?" He smiled.

"Oppa, stop!" She blushed.

"Why? Didn't you want to see me first?" He said as he walked closer to her.

"N-No..." Sooyoung took a few steps back before her back hit the wall.

"Sure?" Myungki whispered seductively as he put his right hand next to Sooyoung's head.

"Oppa.." Sooyoung's voice cracked as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

Myungki's wet hair was dripping on Sooyoung's forehead. Suddenly he started to laugh.

"I was just kidding, idiot." He leaned back as he patted her head.

"It wasn't funny!" Sooyoung hit his hand and ran into her room while blushing madly.

She threw her body on the bed and decided to rest for a few minutes before she'd do her homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"IDIOT!" Someone yelled and Sooyoung's head shot up.

"YOU OVER SLEPT!" She heard the voice again but couldn't recognize what that person tried to say.

She looked towards the door and saw a huge man running towards her. Suddenly she recognized him as Myungki and she quickly sat up as his words started to make sense for her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I OVERSLEPT? I JUST LAID DOWN FOR A FEW MIN- OMG I SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT?!" Sooyoung screamed.

"YES! NOW GET UP! YOUR MOM ALREADY LEFT FOR WORK!" Myungki yelled back.

"OKAY GET OUT I HAVE TO CHANGE!" Sooyoung yelled as she pushed him out of the door.

"WAIT!" Myungki yelled and Sooyoung stopped in her tracks.

"WHAT?" Sooyoung yelled back.

"Why are we yelling at each other?" Myungki asked her.

"I... I don't know..." Sooyoung said and started to laugh.

"Anyways hurry up!" He smiled as he shook his head and walked out. 

Sooyoung quickly dressed into her other uniform and rushed downstairs. She quickly stuffed the rice into and put her shoes on.

"IMF GFOINFG!!" She yelled into the house.

"What?" Myungki looked out of the kitchen.

Sooyoung swallowed the rice and took a deep breath.

"I'm going." She said as she opened the door.

"Slow down, you'll choke." He laughed.

Sooyoung waved goodbye and ran out of her house but stoped when she suddenly saw a black car in front of her yard. The boy standing in front of it was looking down. 
Sooyoung gulped and wanted to walk quietly pass him but just at that time he looked up and their eyes met.

"H.....Hey." Sooyoung waved awkwardly.

"Were you running away?" He bursted into laughter.

"N-No! Of course not! I'm always walking this way to school..." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Really." She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"But the school is that way." He said as he pointed the other way.

"I... I know." Sooyoung blushed and started to walk the other way.

"Sooyoung, wait." He grabbed her wrist.

"Dongwoo told me to pick you up... I don't know how but he knew you were going to be late for school today..." He said as he looked into her eyes. 

Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

"Gah, just come on... I don't want to be late for class because of you." He rolled his eyes and dragged her into the car.

While driving they didn't talk and it felt pretty awkward. 

"M-Myungsoo..." Sooyoung said.

"Hm?" He said his eyes not leaving the streets.

"Thank you." Sooyoung looked down.

"Don't say that to me...  Say it to Dongwoo." He said with his usual pokerface.

"Idiot." Sooyoung whispered as she rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes they reached the school and Myungsoo drove towards the parking lot. Students were blocking their way so Myungsoo had to drive slowly. Sooyoung recognized people looking at them with wide eyes and talking to each other hysterically. 

"Great..." Sooyoung let out a long, quiet sigh.

"Hm?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"They are staring at us." Sooyoung said trying to not look into a students face.

"Don't worry." He smiled slightly.

"Psh... YOU don't have to worry... I'm the one who needs to watch out. Ugh. I think I should change school..." Sooyoung sighed.

"NO!" Myungsoo suddenly yelled.

"W-What?" Sooyoung looked surprised at him.

"Don't change school... F-For Dongwoo..." Myungsoo said as he blushed.

"Don't worry. I was just kidding." Sooyoung said.

Than Myungsoo parked his car and they got out.

"Thanks again." Sooyoung waved as she hurried towards the school building.

"Idiot." Myungsoo whispered and smiled as he locked his car. Then the school bell rang and Myungsoo hurried to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be going to the toilette for a second." Sooyoung said to Kai as they were both walking towards their next class. 

"I'm waiting." Kai said.

"No, it's fine. We'll both be late otherwise... Go ahead."

"Sure?"

"Yes of course. I see you in class." Sooyoung waved at him and walked in.

She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. If you looked at her, you could see that she overslept today. After another sigh she decided to go to the toilette before going to class. Suddenly two girls appeared in front of her. Sooyoung tried to walk past them but they were blocking her way.

"Can I please..." Sooyoung tried to squeeze herself between these two girls.

"Wasn't Kai oppa enough?" One of the girls said.

"." The other one slapped Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung glared at the girl who slapped her.

"You heard us just right... Now it's Myungsoo oppa? Who's next? Woohyun oppa?" The first girl grabbed Sooyoung hair and pushed her towards the wall.

"Do you think you're that great?" The girl smiled ironically at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung had a mental break down and she just started to laugh.

"Aren't I? Waaaaa~ I came to school and everything turned upside down." Sooyoung grinned at the girl.

The second girl hit Sooyoung's lips with her fist and her lips started to bleed.

"That's the only thing you can do? Fighting two against one? All of you Seoul girls are spoiled aren't you?!" Sooyoung said as she wiped her lips away with her hand.

"Shut up!" The first girl wanted to hit her but Sooyoung grabbed her fist.

"Don't even try it." Sooyoung hissed. 

Then the other girl hit Sooyoung's stomach and she fell on her knees.

"If we see you again with one of Infinite or Exo than we'll kill you, got it?" The girl bend down and smiled into Sooyoung's face.

"Don't tell me what to do." Sooyoung whispered while holding her stomach.

"Still talking, eh? How about this?" The second girl hit Sooyoung with her knee in the face. 

Sooyoung was able to protect her face with her arm just in time but it still hit her nose and Sooyoung fell down to the floor.

"We warned you!" The first girl kicked Sooyoung in her stomach and the girls walked out.

Sooyoung laid on the ground for a while before she got up. Her stomach was still hurting from the punch and the kick. She slowly got up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"!" She hissed as she saw the bruises on her face. 

What was she going to do now? Kai would be extremely mad when he would see her face. Sooyoung decided to wash her face and go to the nurses' room to get a band-aid for her lip. 
After getting the band aid she walked into the class late.

"Ms. Sooyoung, where have you been?" The teacher asked Sooyoung as she walked in.

Sooyoung's eyes met Kai's but he wasn't looking into her eyes. His eyes were fixed on her lips.

"I tripped..." Sooyoung said as she bit her lower lip but it just made her wound hurt more and she stopped immediately.

"Okay... Take your seat and look at Kai's notes." The teacher said and Sooyoung bowed slightly as she walked to her seat.

Kai wouldn't believe her that she tripped. Neither would Myungsoo.

', Myungsoo! Once he sees me he will know what happened!' Sooyoung thought as she made her way.

Kai glanced at her during the whole class and when the school bell rang he grabbed Sooyoung's arm.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"I tripped." Sooyoung tried to avoid his eyes.

"You're lying." Kai said with cold eyes.

"No, really... I was in the girls washroom and I thought that I have to push the door open and forgot that I had to pull it and I walked against it." She said as she packed her things into her bag.

Kai held her arm a little longer and then let her go.

"Fine... I'll buy lunch for us." He said as he packed his things as well. 

"What? No! Why?" Sooyoung looked at him.

"Because... Don't ask." Kai said getting up. 

"Are you coming?" He asked her.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded as she got up. They both walked towards the canteen and people were staring at them again. Sooyoung was really sick and tired of this.

"Sit down first... I'll buy lunch." He said and Sooyoung nodded placing herself next to Kris.

"What happened to your lip?" Kris asked.

"Accident." She said as she laid her head on the table and closed her eyes.

"Noona?" She heard Sehun calling her but she was suddenly too tired to look up.

"Leave her." She then heard Luhan's soft voice. 

If it wasn't for Kai then Sooyoung would have fallen asleep. He poked her back and gave her her tablet with food.

"Thanks." Sooyoung smiled slightly and her lip hurt again.

"Ouw." She whinned and touched the band-aid. 

"Clumsy." Chanyeol grinned.

Kai hit his shoulder and Chanyeol became quiet. Sooyoung started to eat when she heard girls squeezing again. Infinite must have entered the canteen. She ducked her head and tried to look down until she heard the girls squeezes becoming quieter. As she looked up she saw that Infinite was all playing with each other without paying attention to Exo's table.

"Whaddup friends?" Kyungsoo sat down with a huge grin.

"Where have you been? I looked for you everywhere!" Tao said.

"Business, my friend." Kyungsoo patted his back.

"Ah, hi Sooyoung!" He waved at her.

"Hey." She waved back.

"I heard you came to school with Myungsoo this morning. New romance?" Kyungsoo wiggled his eyebrows. 

Suho hit Kyungsoo as he nodded towards Kai.

"What?" Kai said at that time.

Sooyoung glared at Kyungsoo before turning to Kai.

"I was late for school and for some reasons Dongwoo knew that I would run late, so he send Myungsoo to pick me up." Sooyoung explained.

"I could have done the same...." Kai sighed.

"I know... But I didn't know either. He was suddenly in front of my house..." Sooyoung said.

Kai nodded as he continued to eat his food. Sooyoung knew that he was a little mad at her although it wasn't her fault at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the school ended and Sooyoung was walking to her locker when someone suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty class room while locking the door.
Sooyoung sighed. Were this the girls from the bathroom today again? She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Look, I'm fe- What? What are you doing here?" Her eyes widened.

"Will you please keep quiet for a second?!" Myungsoo shooed her and Sooyoung did as he said.

After checking that no one saw them Myungsoo turned around and looked at her.

"You thought I didn't notice, right?" He smirked as he walked towards her with his hands in his pockets and his head slightly laying on his right shoulder.

"W-What do you mean?" Sooyoung walked back but she hit a table.

"Your lip.... Who was it?" He nodded his head towards her.

"No one... I-I tripped." She lied.

"I'm not Kai, Sooyoung. You can't lie to me. I can see through you. Now tell me, who was it this time?" 

"I said no one." Sooyoung looked away.

Something in Myungsoo's eyes were scaring her.

"You know what I hate the most? Liars. Don't lie to me, Sooyoung. Was it because I drove you to school this morning?" He was coming closer again.

"M-Myungsoo... Don't come so close." Sooyoung looked down as she realized how close Myungsoo was and her heart started beating madly.

"Sooyoung, who did it?" His face was now only inches away and his eyes were laying on her bruise.

"M-Myungsoo..." Sooyoung whispered when she looked up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGGGGGGGGG INFINITE IS BAAAAAAAAACK!!!! GAAAH I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SONG!!!

AND OMGGGGGGGGGGGG G.O'S AND MIR'S SONG FOR IRIS 2 *FLIPPS UNIVERSE*

lol~ aaaanyways~  new chappiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee~~ heheh how do you like it? i wasn't able to update it immediately after i updated my previous chapter :( some things came in between~ anyways leave me comments and subscribe if you haven't yet ;D