Mokpo

Re-Love

"Are you sure about this?" Her mother asked Sooyoung at the train station.

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm sure mom..." She tried to smile.

"Don't worry... I'm with her and so are Myungsoo and Dongwoo." Myungki patted her back.

"Okay... Granny will pick you guys up at the main train station in Mokpo... Call me when you arrive!" Sooyoung's mother hugged her.

"Mom, I'm just going for 3 days..." Sooyoung giggled.

"I know..." Her mother hugged her even tighter.

"We need to go now." Myungki said and Sooyoung, Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Myungki got into the train.

"Thanks for coming." Sooyoung said and smiled.

"Always welcome baby." Dongwoo hugged Sooyoung's shoulders and led her to an empty cabin.

Myungsoo scoffed and followed them while Myungki had difficulities with his and Sooyoung's bags.

"So, what are we going to do in Mokpo?" Dongwoo asked her.

"Umm... It's his death anniversary... So I'll be visiting him.." Sooyoung looked down at her hands.

"His? Is it.... Your dad?" Dongwoo carefully asked.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo said.

"It's okay..." Sooyoung said smiling slightly.

"My boyfriend died... And I still... Kind of can't let him go..." Sooyoung bit her lips.

"Oh..." Dongwoo took his arm away from her shoulders.

"He was my first love..." Sooyoung smiled slightly again.

"And he was my brother." Myungki sighed.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Dongwoo said.

"It's okay... We're all kinda going to die at the end." Myungki said with a sad smile. 

"I'm tired." Sooyoung said as she laid her head on Dongwoo's shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung..." Myungsoo and Dongwoo were buying some food.

"Hm?" Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo.

"Do you... Umm... Like Sooyoung?" Myungsoo asked looking away.

"Honestly... Yes." Dongwoo said.

Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"Why did you ask?" Dongwoo acted like he wouldn't know about Myungsoo's feelings.

"Just because... You know Sooyoung still likes her dead boyfriend... She wouldn't want you." Myungsoo said boiling inside.

"I can make her change her mind... And you know I can do that." Dongwoo said biting into an apple.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo nodded and walked back to the cabin.

Dongwoo grinned and shook his head but what he told to Myungsoo was completely true. He did like Sooyoung and he wants to change her mind.

"We'll be in Mokpo soon." Myungki said smiling.

After an hour they arrived in Mokpo and Sooyoung's grandma picked them up. Myungki went to his family while Myungsoo and Dongwoo stood with Sooyoung.

"Here's your rooms..." The grandma showed Myungsoo and Dongwoo their rooms.

"Thank you." The both said at the same time and bowed. 

"I hope you'll feel like home." Sooyoung's grandma smiled and walked away.

"She's just as cute as Sooyoung." Dongwoo said smiling and walked in.

"Hyung, stop talking about her." Myungsoo said annoyed.

"Why?" Dongwoo asked him innocently.

"Just stop..." He sighed.

"Myungsoo, what is the reason for you to come all the way to Mokpo for a girl you don't like?" Dongwoo suddenly asked him out of nowhere.

"What are you saying suddenly?" Myungsoo blushed.

"Myungsoo..." Dongwoo said.

"I know what you want to say hyung but at the end... She's just my friend... I mean we've been with her for months now..." He said and quickly got up to walk out.

But as he opened the door, Sooyoung was standing in front of it.

"I just came to tell you that dinner is ready." She said and quickly walked away.

"Sooyoung!" Myungsoo called her name but she didn't turn around and walked into a room.

It seemed like she had heard the conversation between them. Myungsoo sighed and followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm tired... I'm going to sleep. Good night!" Dongwoo bowed and walked towards his and Myungsoo's room.

"I'll be going too. Good night." Sooyoung's grandma got up.

"Grandma.... Do you know where Sooyoung is?" Myungsoo asked Sooyoung's grandma.

"I saw her sitting in front of the house." She said smiling and walked out.

"Ah thank you and good night." Myungsoo bowed and got up.

He put his shoes on and took his jacket and walked out. Sooyoung was sitting on the stairs while looking blankly at the ground.

"Sooyoung?" Myungsoo said standing next to her.

She looked up and looked down again.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked her as he sat down next to her.

She shook her head.

"Look what I said when I was talking with Dongwoo hyung-"

"It's okay... I know we're just friends." She said without looking at him.

"But you're avoiding my eyes..." Myungsoo said looking at her.

"I'm not!" She turned around and looked at him.

They kept looking at each other for a while until Sooyoung looked away.

"The stars are really bright today..." She said looking up.

"Yes.." Myungsoo said blushing and looked up as well.

"Is he watching us?" Sooyoung asked still looking up.

"I bet he is..." Myungsoo said looking at her.

Sooyoung sighed and looked down and then their eyes suddenly met again.

"You look so much like him... It's like he was re-born in you." She said smiling.

"Maybe I am him..." Myungsoo suddenly said and he was surprised by his own words.

"Than you should keep his promise..." She smiled slightly and looked down.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Marrying me..." Sooyoung said quietly.

Myungsoo didn't know what to say and how to respond.

"I'm just kidding... That was only his promise..." She smiled it off.

"Sooyoung..." Myungsoo said.

"Yes?"

"If you like him so much... Why did you date Kai?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"I need to live... I need to love again... I'm sure that'd be what he would have wanted for me... I still love him but my love won't bring him back right?" She said.

"So you loved Kai?" 

"Yes..."

"And now..?"

"It's over isn't it..." She smiled slightly.

"But I can see it in your eyes... You still want him." 

"But I can't have him... Please Myungsoo let's not talk about this..." She sighed.

"Besides... I feel like my heart is changing... It's starting to beat again for the same person." 

"Who?" Myungsoo asked.

"For Myungsoo." Sooyoung said and looked into his eyes.

They looked at each other again. Myungsoo's hand suddenly moved up to her face and he her cheek.

"L-Let's go back inside." Sooyoung said and suddenly got up.

Myungsoo's hand slowly came down and he got up as well.

"S-Sure..." He said and they both walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi." Sooyoung sat down and put the flowers on hus grave.

"I told you that I wouldn't forget you, didn't I?" She giggled slightly.

"What are you doing up there?" She sighed.

Myungki sat down next to her.

"Yo!" Myungki smiled slightly.

Myungsoo watched the from afar when he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw a woman looking at him with wide eyes.

"M-Myungsoo?" The woman asked him.

"Y-Yes?" Myungsoo asked confused. 

Who was that woman and how did she know him?

"It's you... It's really you." She smiled slightly as she walked towards him to touch his face.

"I don't know what you mean..." He said confused and took a step back.

"It's me... Mommy..." Tears escaped her eyes.

"Mo....mmy?" 

"But what are you doing here? You.... died.... didn't you?" The woman looked down confused and looked up again.

"I saw them putting your beautiful body into this grave... I... I... I saw it!" She looked confused and her knees gave up and she was about to fall when Myungsoo caught her.

"I think I'm the wrong person..." Myungsoo said after he understood what was going on.

He slowly walked with the stranger towards Sooyoung and Myungki.

"Guys..." He called them.

Sooyoung and Myungki turned around and their eyes widened.

"Mom!" Myungki got up and took the woman from Myungsoo.

"Mother.." Sooyoung got up as well.

"I saw.. him... my Myungsoo..." Myungki's mother smiled.

"I know mom... He's with us." Myungki smiled slightly and hugged his mother.

Myungsoo walked back and got goosebumps when he thought about the words the woman told him.

"I saw them putting your beautiful body into this grave... I... I... I saw it!" She had said.

It was all really scary. Why did he look like the dead guy? He didn't even know him.

"Myungsoo?" Dongwoo put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and he flinched.

"Are you okay?" He asked him.

Myungsoo looked towards Myungsoo's grave and at Sooyoung and nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here." Sooyoung gave him a picture.

Myungsoo took it and looked at it. It looked like he was hugging Sooyoung.

"Do you know what we mean now?" Sooyoung asked him.

Myungsoo nodded.

"It's not like 'Oh you're eyes look like his', no. It's like... I don't know..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Twins..." Myungsoo whispered.

"Yes, twins... Except that Myungsoo didn't have any other siblings than Myungki oppa..." Sooyoung sighed again.

"Anyways... I'm sorry for everything that had happened..." She took the picture from Myungsoo and put it into a box which she put back into her bag.

"It's not that late now.... Wanna go to karaoke?" She asked him with a smile.

"Sounds good." He smiled and got up.

"Dongwoo oppa!" Sooyoung walked out of her room and Myungsoo followed her.

"Yes? I'm in the kitchen with granny!" She heard his voice.

Sooyoung and Myungsoo walked in and saw Dongwoo and her granny baking.

"What are you guys doing?" Sooyoung asked laughing.

"Baking obviously..." Dongwoo laughed.

"His hands are really nice and he's talented. I wish I was young... I would date you." Her grandma said and everyone laughed.

"Don't let him go Sooyoung. He's perfect." Her grandma wiggled her eyebrows.

Sooyoung and the rest laughed again except Myungsoo.

"Don't worry granny. I will be the one chasing her until she says yes to me." Dongwoo winked towards her.

Myungsoo scoffed and Sooyoung giggled.

"Let's go." Myungsoo grabbed her wrist.

"Ah wait!" She pushed his hand away.

"Oppa, we're going to karaoke... Wanna join us?" Sooyoung asked him.

"We're done anyways... Go ahead." Sooyoung's grandma smiled at him.

"Okay, let me change." He giggled and rushed out of the kitchen.

After a while he came out.

"It's about time..." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Let's go." Sooyoung smiled and grabed Myungsoo's arm on one side while she grabbed Dongwoo's arm on the other side.

They walked towards the nearest karaoke bar and booked a room for 2 hours. Sooyoung sat down and looked through the list of the songs. 

"Oppa, press 4232." Sooyoung said without looking up.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo looked at each other. They didn't know who Sooyoung meant but it didn't matter. Both started to type hysterically the numbers. Teen Top's Miss Right came on and Sooyoung got up smiling. She took the mic from the table and started to sing.
Myungsoo and Dongwoo watched her singing while both were smiling brightly.

"Come on!" Sooyoung grabbed Dongwoo's hand and pulled him up as she gave him the other mic.

"She, with long straight hair, I keep thinking about her even with my eyes closed. She, with long straight hair, I feel like I’m going out of my mind! She, with long straight hair, why do I miss her so much! What do I do? What do I do now?"  Dongwoo sang laughing.

"Myungsoo you too!" She waved at him.

Myungsoo crossed his arms and looked away. Sooyoung shrugged and turned around as she continued to sing. After the song was over Sooyoung sat down with Dongwoo while giggling.

"I love this song!" She laughed.

"Myungsoo, it's your turn now." She said as she held the mic towards him.

"I'm not in the mood." He scoffed.

"Come oooon, pleaaaase!" She begged him.

"You look ugly, stop it!" He said as he grabbed the mic.

He caught slightly and the song came on.

"I watched over it , your love, the long farewell. Rather than always getting hurt, this is better! Look at me carefully, it's because I don't like you crying. Being hurt is tiring, yeah, every time I see you like that." He sang with his back towards them.

"Be mine, I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I'll take care of you until the end~ Be mine, you know me, right? You saw me, right? I'll protect you till the end!" He continued.

Suddenly Dongwoo got up.

"The end of your wet eyes full of memories, I hope it dies in my embrace. I try to at least protect you, who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts." He rapped.

"I think it's over flowing, you were always like that to me." Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo.

"My heart expands as your hurt grows." Dongwoo stared back.

"Come to me, it's because I like when you smile." Myungsoo sang again.

"I'll make it comfortable for you, yeah... At least I can for you..." Dongwoo hissed slightly as he grinned.

"Enough." Myungsoo stopped singing and sat back down.

"Whyyyyy? You two were really great!" Sooyoung sighed.

"Let him be, Sooyoung. Come on let's sing something else." Dongwoo smiled at her.

Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo for a little while and sighed as she got up.

And like that two hours passed by. 

"Let's go back after we have a drink together!" Sooyoung said.

"Oh! I'm in!" Dongwoo raised his hand.

"I won't drink." Myungsoo said as he put his cappy on.

"Why not?" Sooyoung asked him.

"I'm not a really good drinker..." He smiled slightly.

"Okay..." Sooyoung smiled back.

They walked around for a while and decided to eat some spicy rice cakes while drinking Soju.
After 3 bottles Sooyoung was completely drunk. Dongwoo was a good drinker so although it was his third bottle too, he was still more sober.

"You know..." Sooyoung said pointing towards Myungsoo.

"Dongwoo is perfect!" She smiled as she tried to look at Dongwoo.

"Can't you be a little more like him?" She asked Myungsoo as she took another sip from her fourth bottle.

"Stop drinking." Myungsoo took her bottle away.

"Give it back!" She looked angry at him.

"No!" He said.

"MYUNGSOO GIVE IT TO ME!!" Sooyoung yelled.

Myungsoo looked around and saw people looking at them.

"Okay, okay, but that's the last one, got it?" He said as he gave hr the bottle back.

"Yeeees, sir!" She saluted him like a soldier.

"Hmm... Myungsoo.... What kind of girls do you like?" She asked him.

"y women..." Dongwoo said as he looked at his empty bottle.

"Do I have to become y for you to look at me?" She asked Myungsoo.

"Like this?" She said as she opened her cleavage.

"Ya!" Myungsoo quickly pushed her hand away as he closed it back again.

"Why? Are my s to little? Ya! I'm B-Cup!" She told him.

"It's not that!" Myungsoo looked at her.

"Than what?" She asked him.

This time Dongwoo looked at him as well. Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and Dongwoo.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow." Myungsoo said and wanted to get up but Sooyoung grabbed his collar.

"Say it." She looked at him with closed eyes.

"Sooyoung, you're drunk." Myungsoo said as he laid back.

"Ya!" She said and her head suddenly dropped on the table.

"She fell asleep." Dongwoo said.

"Oh really?" Myungsoo said annoyed.

"Hyung help me." Myungsoo said as he put one of Sooyoung's arms around his neck while Dongwoo did the same thing about her other arm.

They were slowly walking home and none of them were walking.

"She loves you." Dongwoo said out of the blue.

Myungsoo looked at him. 

"I think she always did... Like even when she dated Kai... Somewhere at the back of her head, it was always you." Dongwoo said.

Myungsoo looked down.

"You lucky bastard... I'd give anything right now to be you." Dongwoo giggled slightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARRY BELATED CHRISTMAAAAAAS! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD LOTS OF FUN!^^ AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~ I won't be able to update on new years eve so I already wish you a happy new year my loves <3

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter~ If yes leave me a comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! <3 See you soon!