Good luck Mr. Kim

Re-Love

Sooyoung's eyes widened and she didn't know what to do. After a while Kai let her go.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he looked down but still holding Sooyoung's hands.

"I... I..." Sooyoung couldn't speak because of the shock.

"Are you okay?" Kai suddenly asked worried.

She nodded and took her hands away from Kai's grip. 

"Let's go back to class." Sooyoung said and turned around leaving first. 

Kai ruffled his hair and followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Noona, let's grab ice cream!" Sehun said as he locked his arm with hers. 

Exo was standing behind him.

"I... I don't feel so well... I think I'll go home first." Sooyoung said as she looked at Kai.

"I'll take you home." Kai stepped forward.

"It's okay, I can go by myself." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Sooyoung..." Kai said.

"Yes Sooyoung, let Kai take you home..." Kris said as he looked worried at her.

She sighed and nodded. Then Kai and Sooyoung walked to the school's parking lot without saying anything. 

"Are we going to stop talking?" Kai asked as they had reached his motorcycle.

Sooyoung looked up at him and didn't know what to say.

"It never happened." Sooyoung said as she looked away. 

Kai smiled but you could see in his eyes that he was disappointed. 

"Thank you." He whispered as he reached her the helmet.

Sooyoung smiled and took it from him. She decided that it'd be the best if they would forget everything that had happened. Kai got on and Sooyoung got on behind him while hugging his waist. Kai started the engine and drove away without knowing that a pair of eyes were glaring at them.

-------------------------------------------------------

When Sooyoung walked into school the next morning everyone looked at her with big eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked to her locker when someone closed her eyes. 

"Jongin?" Sooyoung asked and he let go.

"How did you know?" He smiled at her.

"You're the only one who does this..." Sooyoung said smiling and took her books from her locker. 

As she and Kai were walking towards their class, Chanyeol came running towards them.

"I can't believe you two!" He said as he tried to put on his angry face but it turned into a huge grin just seconds later.

"What happened?" Kai asked.

"I should ask you this question! Explain!" Chanyeol said as he hold his phone in front of Kai's face. Kai's eyes widened.

"Let me have a look too." Sooyoung said as she grabbed the phone. 

She looked at the display and saw a picture of Kai kissing her. Her eyes widened and she looked at Kai, then at Chanyeol.

"Who took this picture?!" She asked. 

"The question is not who took the picture. The question is why did you two kiss???" Chanyeol smirked as he grabbed his phone from Sooyoung's hands.

"It was an accident!" Kai said.

"While holding her hands?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

"We were talking and... He tripped... We didn't kiss!" Sooyoung said a little too loud and people around them heard her. 

Sooyoung heard some girls scoffing.

"Really..." Sooyoug sighed as she looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at her and then at Kai. Kai shook his head without Sooyoung noticing. Chanyeol sighed and gave up.

"Anyways, anyone who did the homeworks?" Chanyeol asked as they continued to walk to class.

People kept looking at them and Sooyoung tried to keep her distance to Kai. It seemed like a loooooong day for Sooyoung. 

When they walked into class Sooyoung saw Dongwoo waiting at her seat for her. He immediately walked up to her when he saw them and pulled her away from Kai and Chanyeol. 

"Is it true?" Dongwoo whispered as he leaned in.

"Not you too..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Me? The whole school is talking about this!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Does everybody know?" Sooyoung asked afraid that Myungsoo knew it as well.

Dongwoo knew what she meant and nodded.

"Yes." He said as he looked down. 

Just then Sooyoung saw Myungsoo passing by the classroom with Sungyeol when he looked in and saw Sooyoung and Dongwoo. He looked away and walked away. Sooyoung sighed.

"I tell you later..." She sighed and Dongwoo nodded.

"Have lunch with us and explain everyone..." Dongwoo said.

"I have to explain EXO first..." Sooyoung said but Dongwoo shook his head.

"Kai can do that... You have to explain us!" Dongwoo said and ran away.

Sooyoung sighed and walked to her seat. Kai was sitting next to her.

"I'll have lunch with Infinite today... Can you explain EXO?" Sooyoung asked Kai without looking at him. 

"Sure..." He looked at her and sighed.

Sooyoung took her book out from her bag and wanted to read it to ignore all the stares and fortunately just then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

When the lesson was over Sooyoung packed her stuff and was about to walk out of class first when Kai grabbed her hand. Sooyoung's eyes widened and she looked at Kai. The students around them stopped doing the things they did and looked at them. 

"Wait for me." Kai said as he realized the people around them.

Sooyoung took her hand away and nodded. After a few minutes Kai was done packing and they walked out. 

"I have to go this way..." Sooyoung said as she pointed to the stairs.

"I come with you..." Kai said and was about to walk when Sooyoung grabbed his arm.

"I can go by myself... Please Jongin, I need some time for myself." Sooyoung said and bit her lower lip. 

Kai looked at her and sighed.

"Fine." He said and hugged her before walking the other way.

Sooyoung watched him until he turned around the corner and disappeared. She sighed and started to walk upstairs when someone suddenly bumped into her and she dropped her books.

"Watch where you're walking!" She heard a girl's voice.

"Same goes for you." Sooyoung whispered as she bend down to pick up her books.

"What did you just say?" The girl stopped in her tracks and looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung ignored her as she was walking upstairs. Suddenly she heard someone running up the stairs. Before she could turn around the person grabbed her hair and pulled at it. 

"What did you say?" The girl said to Sooyoung. 

"Let my hair go." Sooyoung glared at her.

" don't tell me what to do!" The girl hissed at her.

"I'm warning you. Leave me." Sooyoung warned her.

"Just because you kissed my Kai doesn't mean you're his, you know. I kissed him too... And even more." She smirked at Sooyoung.

"Yes I heard... Unfortunately, you're no fun in bed... At least that's what I heard from Kai." Sooyoung smirked.

"And now let my hair go." She pushed the girl.

But she was still holding tightly.

"Say that again hoe." The girl pulled on Sooyoung's hair again and her head hit the wall.

By now lots of people gathered around and were watching the two girls fight.

"." Sooyoung said as she felt something on her head. She was probably bleeding.

"I warned you." Sooyoung hissed and hit the girl right in the face.

The girl let Sooyoung's hair go and tripped and fell down. Now Sooyoung grabbed her hair and pulled it so she was looking at her.

"Stop messing." She hissed and let the girl's hair go before walking away.

"You'll pay for this!!!" She heard the girl yelling.

Sooyoung walked towards the girls bathroom and looked at herself. She had a little bit of blood on her forehead. 

"." She whispered as she wiped it away.

As she tried to clean the spit where she was bleeding, the words of the girl came into her mind.

"Just because you kissed my Kai doesn't mean you're his, you know. I kissed him too... And even more."

Does that mean he really had..... had with her? Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.

"And I thought you were different..." She shook her head and walked out.

Her head was still bleeding so she decided to go to the nurse's office first before going to class.

Sooyoung came late to class.

"I'm sorry." She bowed and the teacher just nodded pointing at her seat. 

Fortunately no one of Infinite and EXO were in this class with her. She took her books out and immediately started to write down the things on the board.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and Sooyoung tried to avoid the boys the whole day - with success. But now she had to face them and she had a lot to explain. The band aid on her head, the picture. Sooyoung let out a sigh and walked towards the canteen. When she walked in everyone looked at her and she lowered her head, feeling uncomfortably. 

"Sooyoung." She heard his voice and immediately bit her lower lip and closed her eyes.

"What happened to your head?" Kai asked.

"I tripped..." She smiled.

"How?" He asked still looking at her head.

"Jongin, please I'm fine... I have to go to Infinite now..." She said and wanted to walk away.

"Take care of yourself..." He said and she stopped in her tracks. 

This reminded her of Myungsoo. He said the exact same thing when they saw each other the last night before he died.

"Never say that again." She said as her eyes filled with tears and she walked towards Infinite's table.

Kai looked at her a little confused. He didn't mean to hurt her. He just wanted her to take care of herself. With a sigh he walked towards EXO's table.

Meanwhile Sooyoung was sitting at Infinite's table.

"What happened to your head?" Hoya asked.

"Nothing, I just tripped." She smiled as she put some rice in .

"Noona... Seriously be careful." Sungjong sighed next to her.

"I will." Sooyoung smile and patted his head.

When she looked up, her eyes met with Myungsoo's who looked widely at her. Sooyoung quickly looked away.

"Sooooo Ms Sooyoung." Sungyeol said as he put his hands together just like the people do in movies.

Sooyoung smiled a little.

"You sure look pretty when you smile." Hoya suddenly said. 

Sooyoung turned around and looked at Hoya surprised. Myungsoo was also looking with wide eyes.

"T-Thank you..." Sooyoung blushed and looked away.

"Sooooooo" Sungyeol started again.

"Why did you kiss Kai, noona?" Sungjong blurted out.

Sooyoung sighed and leaned back on her chair.

"We were talking and then he tripped... And then it happened." Sooyoung bit her lower lip. 

"But you were holding hands." Woohyun said.

"That's what we always do... Jongin and I are best friends... It's just normal, isn't it?" Sooyoung said as she looked at Myungsoo.

She saw him sighing and leaned back. Sooyoung bit her lower lip a little too hard and it started bleeding.

"You're lip... It's bleeding." Sunggyu said while pointing at her lips. 

Myungsoo's head shot up. He was about to get up and wipe the blood away when Hoya reached her a tissue. Sooyoung tried to wipe it away but she just smirred it more around her lips.

"Let me do it." Hoya said as he took the tissue from her hands and slowly wiped the blood away. 

The Infinite boys looked at each other and Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows as he had a huge grin plastered on his face. Myungsoo got up. He looked at Hoya and Sooyoung for a while and walked out without saying anything.

"What happened to him?" Sunggyu asked as he looked after Myungsoo who was rushing out of the canteen.

Dongwoo knew what was going on and sighed. He looked over at Sooyoung who was smiling and saying thank you to Hoya. She came into their lives and everything turned upside down. When he first saw her, he fell for her, now Hoya was slowly falling and even the cold hearted Kim Myungsoo who was known for being mean to everyone around him except his friends, slowly turned into a boy with a heart. It was just a matter of time and all of Infinite would fall for her. That meant that it'll become a tough time for Myungsoo. He had to fight against Infinite and, don't forget, Kai. 

"Good luck Mr. Kim!" Dongwoo whispered as he smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------

tadaaaa~~~ here's the new chapter~~ ^^ i know it's been a loooong while :( but finally my a levels are over~ :DDD during the last month my bf and i lost a very special person... that was also one of the reasons i wasn't able to update for a long time...:(( 

anyways i hope you like te chapter (even if it's a short one)~ ^^ a second one might be following ;D