Kiss Kiss Baby

Re-Love

 

when something is written in Times New Roman and in italic it means it's a past story of Sooyoung that she remembers :)))
and now enjooooooy~ ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's with me!" Kai glared at him.

"Jongin..." Sooyoung looked at him.

"It's just one dance..." Myungsoo said as he looked at Kai and then back at Sooyoung.

"It's fi-" Sooyoung said but was cut off by Kai.

"She doesn't want to!" He hugged her waist as he continued to glare at him.

"What? Since whe-" Sooyoung said but Kai cupped with his hand.

"Kai." Myungsoo took one step closer to them.

"I know you and your friends games..." Kai said and lifted Sooyoung and put her on his shoulder and walked away.

"LET ME GO!" Sooyoung started to scream and hit Kai's back.

"Stop hitting me, I'm doing you a favor!" Kai said as he put her down on the sofas where Exo was sitting. They looked at Sooyoung and Kai with big eyes.

"FAVOR MY ! THAT WAS MY CHANCE, YOU KNOW?" She continued yelling.

"You'll be thankful later... Believe me..." He sighed and let himself fall on the seat next to Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked away. Kai put his head on her shoulder but she pushed him away.

"Go away..." She said without looking at him.

"Ya!" Kai looked at her. Sooyoung continued to ignore him.

"Hey, I'm serious. You'll be thankful later..." He also crossed his arms in front of his chest.

They sat like that for a while when Kai couldn't stand it anymore.

"Sooyoooooooooooung-ieee~" Kai lightly shook her arm as he tried to do aegyo.

"Ugh, you're such a fail hyung..." Tao shook his head at Kai.

"That's not how you do aegyo. Watch and learn!" Tao said as he turned towards Sooyoung.

"Noooooonaaaa~ Are you mad at me? Preeeeeeeeeeeeaseeuuuu don't be mad~~~ bbuing bbuing love meee!" Tao pouted. 

Sooyoung tried to surpress her smile but she couldn't help it.

"I give up!" She said as she smiled brightly at Tao.

"See?" Tao winked at Kai and turned back around.

Kai looked dumbfounded and caught slightly. He tried to do the same as Tao but ended up laughing at himself.

"Okay, I in aegyo..." He shook his head.

"Psh.." Sooyoung playfully pushed him away as she smiled.

"Am I forgiven?" Kai asked with puppy eyes.

"Maybe... Just don't do this aegyo thing anymore..." She said as she laughed.

"Oh please..." Kai laughed as well as he hugged her.

----------------------------------------------

Sooyoung was sitting in English, one of the subjects she didn't have Exo, and tried to read her English book since she had an English test today. Suddenly someone took her book away.

"Give it back..." Sooyoung said as she reached for her book.

"What are you doing?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the book.

"Studying obviously..." She rolled her eyes and looked at Dongwoo to give him her book back but he shook his head.

"Hey!" Suddenly a tall boy grabbed the book and looked at it.

"You're studying?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Dongwoo.

"It's hers." Dongwoo nodded towards Sooyoung and the tall guy looked at her.

"Hyung! How can you bully a girl?!" The boy said dramatically.

"I- What?" Dongwoo looked surprised at him.

"He's not-" Sooyoung said but was cut off by the tall boy.

"Is he bullying you Ms.?" The tall guy asked her with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Dongwoo glared at him.

"Is he?" The boy grinned wider.

"Ya!" Suddenly Dongwoo jumped up and started to chase the boy.

The boy threw her book onto the desk as he was running out followed by Dongwoo. Sooyoung took her book and started to read again when she realized how quiet the class became. She looked up and saw everyone looking at the door. She followed their sights and her eyes widened when she saw Myungsoo standing at the door. Just then Myungsoo looked towards her direction and their eyes met. Myungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes when he walked in and Sooyoung looked immediately away. She pretended that she was reading when Myungsoo passed her by. He sat down behind her and Sooyoung started to feel uneasy. Students in class turned around and looked at them as they whispered with each other obviously talking about Myungsoo and Sooyoung and about the incident a few days ago.
Then Dongwoo and the boy whom he chased walked into class as they were laughing with each other. The tall boy sat down next to Myungsoo while Dongwoo sat down next to Sooyoung. The tall boy tapped Sooyoung's shoulder and she turned around. She felt Myungsoo's gazes on her and started to feel even more uncomfortable.

"By the way, I'm Lee Sungyeol." The tall boy smiled at her and Sooyoung smiled back.

Myungsoo's eyes widened.
Before they could continue to talk any more the teacher walked in and started the class.

--------------------------------

During lunch Exo was sitting together again and were chatting with each other. 

"Jongin, when will you stop buying me lunch?" Sooyoung sighed as she sat down at the table.

She had to go to her locker before she came to the canteen. Sooyoung felt a little guilty.

"Never..." Kai smiled sweetly at her and ate his food.

"Guess what?" Kyungsoo suddenly raised his voice and everyone looked at him.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Infinite was at Paradise on friday aaaaaaaaaaand..." He stopped talking and smirked.

"Spit it out hyung!" Tao pouted.

"They had a bet. Myungsoo had to ask a girl for a dance." Kyungsoo said and Sooyoung and Kai looked at each other.

Kai smirked at Sooyoung and raised his eyebrows.

"So?" Lay asked.

"He got rejected." Kyungsoo knocked on the table and leaned back while smiling proudly.

"What?! I thought every girl falls for him?!" Luhan said as he smirked.

"Someone needs to apologizeeeee..." Kai whispered to Sooyoung as he smirked wider.

Sooyoung sighed.

"I'm sorry." She said. 

"What? I didn't hear you?" Kai pretended.

"You were right and I was wrong... Happy?" She rolled her eyes and he nodded.

"Ugh..." She playfully pushed him away and smiled.

She looked over at Infinite's table and saw them laughing. She looked at Myungsoo and felt a little disappointed that Myungsoo asked her for a dance only because of a bet. Was she that easy-looking? She sighed again.

"Who wants ro grab some ice cream after school?" Chen suggested and everyone agreed.

"Noona?" Sehun asked her with a smile.

"I'm in..." She sighed and hoped that ice cream would make her feel better at least a little bit after that.

------------------------------------------

"One vanilla ice cream, please." Sooyoung ordered her ice cream and took her wallet out.

"I'll pay." Kai said as he softly pushed her hand away and grabbed for his pocket.

"No! You bought me lunch today... Let me at least pay my own ice cream..." She said as she took her ice cream and paid.

"One chocolate chip for me please." Kai then ordered.

"I pay now." Sooyoung took money out of her wallet.

"No! Put the money back! You're the girl." Kai glared at her.

"See this as a thank you for friday..." She said and paid his ice cream as well.

Then they made their way towards Exo who were sitting at a huge table. 
Sooyoung and Kai sat down next to each other and they started to chat. After a while they ran out of ideas for things to talk about.

"It's boring..." Sehun sighed as he his ice cream.

"Yes..." Xiumin pouted.

"Shall we play truth or dare?" Chen suggested and everyone nodded excited.

Then Chen took an empty bottle out of his bag and turned it on the table. It landed on Kris first.

"Truth or dare?" Chen asked him.

"Truth... I'm too lazy for a dare at the moment..." Kris said as he leaned back on his seat.

"Hmm..." Chen thought for a while and then a smirk formed on his face.

"I don't like it." Kris said with a worried face.

"When was the last time... You were 'one' with a girl?" 

"Uuuuuhhhhh~" All of Exo called out.

Sooyoung looked away and pretended that she wasn't listening since it became awkward.

"I can't answer this question when Sooyoung is here!" Kris cried out.

"You said truth..." Chen shrugged.

Sooyoung took her phone out and pretended that she was looking at something on it.

"A while ago..." Kris said as he turned red.

"When?" Xiumin asked curious.

"One question at a time!" Kris said and took the bottle from Chen as he turned it.

It landed on Sooyoung. She gulped as she saw 12 faces looking at her.

"Truth or dare?" Kris asked with a smirk.

Sooyoung said dare since she was afraid of a question like Chen asked Kris.

"Hmm..." Kris patted his chin.

Then he looked at Sooyoung and at Kai and smiled.

"No!" Sooyoung said.

"Oh yes!" Kris smiled widely.

"I want you... To kiss Kai... On his lips!" Kris smirked.

"WHAT?!" Kai and Sooyoung yelled at the same time.

"You said dare..." Kris laughed with an evil tone in his voice.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Exo started to hit the table and people around them looked at them.

"Okay, okay! I'll do it! Just stop being so noisy..." Sooyoung sighed and turned towards Kai.

"I'm sorry..." She apologized before she leaned in.

Kai closed his eyes as he waited for Sooyoung. She quickly pecked his lips and leaned back. Kai slowly opened his eyes and started to blush. 

"That was too short!" Kris protested.

"You said kiss... That was a kiss!" Sooyoung said and took the bottle from him and turned it around. It landed on Luhan.

"Truth or dare?" Sooyoung asked him.

"Dare..." Luhan said and Sooyoung started to think.

She looked around and spotted a waitress who was cleaning a table at the moment. She kept on taking glances at Exo's table. Sooyoung smiled and looked back at Luhan.

"Do you see the waitress over there?" Sooyoung nodded towards her and everyone turned around to look for her.

"Yes..." Luhan said as he spotted her.

"I want you to get her number." Sooyoung smiled.

"Why Sooyoung, why? What did I do to you?" He sighed and got up.

"Sorry!" Sooyoung giggled as she waved after him.

Luhan walked up to the waitress and talked to her. Exo and Sooyoung watched him. Whatever Luhan was saying, it seemed like the waitress liked it since she smiled widely. Then she took a pen and started to write down something onto his arm. Then they bowed at each other and Luhan walked back.

"That was fast..." Sooyoung said when Luhan sat down.

"It was easy..." He smiled as he showed his arm to Exo and Sooyoung.

After a while they got bored of the game and also a waiter came and told them that they were closing soon.

"I'll be going then... I still have some homeworks to do..." Sooyoung got up.

"I take you home." Kai also got up.

"See you all tomorrow." Sooyoung waved at the as she walked out.

"See you in the dorm." Kai waved as well as he hugged Sooyoung's waist when they walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Sooyoung is either blind or she tries to ignore it..." Chanyeol sighed.

"Kai's really head over heels." Suho sighed as well.

-----------------------------

Kai stopped his motorcycle and Sooyoung put her helmet down.

"Thanks for the ride." She smiled as she gave him the helmet.

"Your welcome." Kai smiled as he put the helmet under his seat.

Sooyoung looked down as she nervously played with her fingers.

"Oh uhmm Jongin?" She bid her lower lip and Kai looked up at her.

"Hm?"

"Sorry for the kiss..." She smiled slightly as she looked down.

"It's okay... It was sweet... Tasted like vanilla... And I loooove vanilla." He winked while laughing.

"Idiot." Soyooung playfully slapped his arm.

"See you tomorrow then." She waved at him before she turned around and walked towards her house. 

She watched Kai driving away and then unlocked the door and walked in.

------------------------------

"Will you be okay?" Sooyoung's mother asked Sooyoung as she was putting her shoes on.

"Yes mom!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Okay honey, I love you!" Her mother kissed Sooyoung's cheek.

"Me too." Sooyoung smiled.

Her mother was about to walk out when she turned around again.

"Will you really be okay?" She sighed.

"Mom... You're leaving for only a week!"

"Okay, okay, you're right... I'm going now... Don't open the door to strangers!" She waved at Sooyoung as she got into her car.

"Say hi to granny from me!" Sooyoung called out.

Her mother nodded and waved goodbye as she drove away. She was driving back to Mokpo since Sooyoung's grandma got sick.
Sooyoung closed the door and thought of things that she could do.

"Jongin." She whispered as a smile crept upon her face.

She quickly called him and he answered immediately.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Jongin, it's me Sooyoung. How are you?" She asked him.

"Fine you?"

"Me too... Uhm Jongin... Do you have some time today?"

"Sure! Why?"

"Do you want to spend some time with me?" She asked him with a smile.

"I'd love to! I'll be there in half an hour!" He said happily.

"Okay see you then!" Sooyoung smiled and hung up.

Then she walked to her room and opened her wardrobe and looked at her clothes. Since it was a warm and sunny day, Sooyoung decided to wear a dress. Her eyes spotted a light pink dress with a brown belt around its waist. She took it out and looked at it. It was the dress Myungsoo had bought for her on her birthday when he was still with her, when he was still alive. Sooyoung's eyes filled with tears and she had to think of Myungsoo again. She remembered the day he had died. It was a rainy day when she got a phone call from Myungsoo's mom.

"Sooyoung?" Mrs. Jang cried into the phone.

"Mrs. Jang?" Sooyoung asked worried.

"Sooyoung... Our Myungsoo..." Mrs. Jang said without finishing her sentence. 

Sooyoung sensed bad things but tried to push them aside. Without realizing tears were flowing down her soft red cheeks. Suddenly she heard a guy's voice - Myungsoo's older brother.

"Myungki oppa?" Sooyoung whispered into the phone as tears quietly fell down.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and Sooyoung fell on her knees as she started to cry a little harder.

"We lost Myungsoo..." Myungki, Myungsoo's brother, said as a quiet sob escaped his lips.

"W-What?" Sooyoung whispered as she cupped her lips with her hand.

"He was sick and died due to heart failure. The doctors wanted him to undergo a surgery which was very risky but Myungsoo didn't do it. He hept saying that he would die in the surgery so he wanted to spend at least a little bit more time with you. I'm sorry." Myungki said and Sooyoung dropped the phone.

Suddenly everything started to make sense. Myungsoo stopped playing football which was his biggest passion. 'It got boring...' He had said to Soooyoung. He was always taking some medicine and said that they helped to prevent headaches. He had lied to her. Myungsoo left her without even saying goodbye.

Sooyoung put the dress on the bed and walked towards her drawer and opened it and took the little box out. She opened the box and took a letter out.

For Sooyoung~ <3 was written on the envelope. Sooyoung slowly opened it and read the letter.

Hello, my love. How are you? If you were to ask me, I was feeling better once... When you were next to me. 
When you receive this letter, I will be gone. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my sickness... But I thought that this way it would be the best.
Please don't blame yourself for my death... I wouldn't have undergone that surgery anyways... Cause I'm 100% positive that I would have died...
I'm sorry that things turned out this way. I wish we could have spent some more time together.
You know what my biggest wish was? To have a daughter with you who looked just like you. 
I hope you can forgive me for not being able to hold onto my promise to marry you. I just want you to know that I will always love you and watch you from heaven. 
One day you will find someone you will love more than me and he will love you back the same way. But please don't forget me. Visit my grave once in a while...

I'm sorry for everything!

Eternally yours, Myungsoo

Sooyoung was crying. She looked up at the ceiling to prevent more tears from falling down from her cheek. Than she put the letter into the envelope and put it into the box. She put the box into the drawer and decided that it'd be the best if she didn't wear that dress since it was reminding her so much of Myungsoo.
She put on some jeans and a shirt. She did her hair into a bun and was just finished with her make up when the door bell rang.

"Coming!" Sooyoung rushed out and opened the door.

"Oh, Dongwoo?" She looked at him surprised.

"Hey Sooyoung~ Uhm since it's the weekend I thought that we could spend some time together..." Dongwoo smiled.

"I'd love to but I promised Jong-"

"Hello." Kai suddenly appeared behind Dongwoo.

"What's going on?" Kai asked as he glared at Dongwoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? :DDDDD
ahhhhh new subscribers and new comments! thank yooooooooooou sooo much~ i love you all!
you guys really make me happy ;~;