Back To You

Re-Love

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung heard a familiar voice. 

She turned around and saw Myungsoo looking at her surprised.

"I-... Chanyeol just-..." Sooyoung let out a long sigh and bit her lower lip. 

"Come in." Myungsoo said as he walked into the house.

"It's okay... I just go home..." Sooyoung turned around and was about to walk away when Myungsoo grabbed her wrist from behind.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him.

"I... I take you home. Wait a minute." He said as he walked back into the house to get his keys. 

Then he walked out again and walked towards his car. Suddenly he stopped and Sooyoung walked against him.

"Oh sorry." She said as she rubbed her nose.

"No." Myungsoo whispered.

"What happened?" Sooyoung asked.

"My tire...." Myungsoo said pointing to his car.

Sooyoung looked at it and saw the flat tire. 

"When did this happen?" Myungsoo scratched his head. 

"It's okay... I just take the bus." Sooyoung said.

"There aren't busses at this time... It's already past midnight." Myungsoo said still looking at his car.

"Let's go inside first." He sighed and walked towards the house.

Sooyoung looked at the car and sighed. Then she suddenly saw someone jumping over the fence. She immediately knew who it was from the way the person jumped. Kyungsoo. She smiled and shook her head as she followed Myungsoo.

"Do you want something to drink?" Myungsoo asked her when they were inside. 

"No thank you. But uhm... Can I use the washroom for a second?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo. 

"Sure.. Walk down the hallway and on the right side." He explained without looking at her.

"Thanks." Sooyoung said and hurried to the washroom.

Then she locked the door and took her phone out. There was no way for her to stay here alone with Myungsoo. She had to call Myungki to pick her up. As she typed in his name into her phone she stopped for a minute and remembered him hugging Jiyoung. What if those two were still together at the party? While thinking whether to call him or not her phone suddenly turned off.

"What?! No, no, no! You can't do this to me no! Please, please!!!" She whispered as she pushed the buttons but it was too late. The phone ran out of battery.

"Whyyyyy? What did I do to deserve this?" She cried a little.

Then she took a deep breath and walked out of the washroom back into the kitchen. Myungsoo was there making rice for himself.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked as she sat down at the table. 

"I'm hungry... Do you want some too?" Myungsoo asked her.

"No thanks." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Where have you been with Chanyeol? Why did he bring you to my place?" Myungsoo asked Sooyoung as he also sat down at the table.

Sooyoung looked at him and smiled a little. He was just the same. The same Myungsoo. Even the way he got curious and asked her questions. 

"What are you smiling at?" He looked confused.

"O-Oh? Nothing... I was at a party with him and he suddenly dragged me out of the party and drove me to your house... I don't know why." Sooyoug looked down.

"What party?" Myungsoo continued asking.

"Birthday..." Sooyoung didn't want to say that it was her birthday.

"Whose?" He asked again.

"Will you please stop asking so much?!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

Myungsoo laughed and nodded.

"But..." Sooyoung said and Myungsoo looked up.

"Are you alone?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Where's your sister?"

"My parents took her to America, so she can get the right treatment." Myungsoo looked down and Sooyoung immediately knew what he was talking about. 

"Do you have some relatives who can live with you?" Sooyoung asked.

"Not really... It's a long story." Myungsoo said as he shoved a huge spoon of rice into his mouth. 

They sat there for a while without talking. Unexpectedly it wasn't even awkward. 

"Your bruise got better." Myungsoo said and Sooyoung automatically touched her lower lip. 

"Yes.." She smiled slightly.

"I think I know who it was..." Myungsoo said chewing on his rice as he remembered the girl from the club.

"Who?" Sooyoung's eyes widened. 

"I won't tell you... Gotta make sure first." He smiled.

Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at him.

"You know that boys like fiercy girls, right?" He smirked as he put another spoon of rice into his mouth but Sooyoung continued glaring. 

"Just go on... It's my house... I do here what I want... And you're a girl who is in a boy's house who's living alone by himself. Please go on..." Myungsoo smirked.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip and opened her arms. 

"You win." She whispered. 

"I always do." He smirked. 

"Goooooooooood, I want to go home." Sooyoung cried. 

"Go ahead if you think you can walk to the other side of Seoul by yourself... In the darkness... With all the drunk people now... Go ahead." He smiled and got up as he put his bowl into the sink.

"I'm going to kill you Chanyeol!" Sooyoung whispered under her breath.

"You can sleep in Choonhee's room since she isn't here... You know where it is right?" Myungsoo said and Sooyoung nodded.

Then they walked upstairs and Sooyoung got into Choonhee's room. 

"Ah, Sooyoung." Myungsoo said before entering the room.

Sooyoung walked out and looked at him.

"I won't sleep with you again." He smirked and walked into his room.

"Idiot..." Sooyoung whispered and rolled her eyes as she entered the room. 

Sooyoung looked around in the room before going to sleep. She saw a picture of Choonhee and Myungsoo on Choonhee's desk and took a closer look. They looked so cute, smiling next to each other. Then she put it back and walked towards Choonhee's bed and sat down. She wasn't feeling tired at all. After letting out a sigh she got up and decided to ask Myungsoo if he was sleepy. She walked out of Choonhee's room and knocked at his door. He opened immediately and looked at Sooyoung.

"How-?" Sooyoung asked surprised.

"I knew you'd come." He grinned. 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I came to ask if you're sleepy." Sooyoung asked Myungsoo.

"A little bit... You're not?" He asked her and Sooyoung shook her head.

"Hmm... Let's watch a movie... A boring one so you'll feel sleepy." He grinned and walked downstairs, followed by Sooyoung.

"Let's see what we have." Myungsoo said as he the lights in the living room. 

While he was looking for some movies, Sooyoung sat down on the sofa and watched him. Oh how she wished that this Myungsoo was her Myungsoo.

"This!" Myungsoo suddenly turned towards Sooyoung and smiled.

"What kind of movie is it?" Sooyoung asked, trying to push her thoughts aside.

"A boring one... Believe me..." Myungsoo laughed slightly as he the DVD-Player. 

Then the movie started and he turned the lights off while making his way towards Sooyoung. He sat down next to her and they started to watch the movie together. Just like Myungsoo said, the movie was pretty boring and Sooyoung started to feel sleepy. Meanwhile Myungsoo was already sleeping. Sooyoung smiled slightly and closed her eyes as well.

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, who's this lady?" Sooyoung heard a woman's voice whispering. 

"Shhht! You'll wake them up." A man's voice said.

Sooyoung wanted to open her eyes but her eyelids felt so heavy. Even her head was feeling heavy.

"I have to take a picture... I've never seen the Master with a lady before... Besides the lady is pretty." Sooyoung heard the woman whispering again.

'Master? Lady? Who is this woman?' Sooyoung thought as she slowly forced her eyes open. As she opened her eyes she saw a young woman holding a phone at Sooyoung's face.

"You woke her up!" The old man standing next to the woman scolded her.

"I'm sorry." The woman whispered and pouted as she took the phone down.

"Miss, please continue to sleep. We'll leave in a while." The young woman smiled at her.

Sooyoung wanted to lift her head but it was feeling so heavy. She also couldn't move her arms. When she looked down, she suddenly saw another pair of arms hugging her. And suddenly it made click. 

"GO AWAY!" Sooyoung suddenly screamed and pushed Myungsoo away.

He fell on the floor and woke up. 

"What?" He asked rubbing his eyes. 

"Master!" The old man hurried to Myungsoo and helped him to get up.

"Are you okay?" He asked Myungsoo and Myungsoo nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm used to this. It's not the first time she's pushing me out of bed and waking me up like this..." Myungsoo said as he yawned.

The woman giggled and Sooyoung's eyes widened. 

"No! It's not like this!" Sooyoung suddenly got up and said to the woman. 

"I never said anything..." The woman giggled and left the room. 

"I changed your tire, young master. I'll take my leave now." The old man bowed to Myungsoo. 

"Thanks ahjussi... What would I do without you?" Myungsoo smiled at him.

"Ah, tell Sunhee to leave now as well... You guys don't need to come today." Myungsoo said and the old man bowed and left the room.

"Who are they?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo.

"My only family here..." Myungsoo said as he looked down.

"And why are they calling you 'Master'?" Sooyoung asked again.

"Don't you remember ahjussi? The old man in the train?" Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung suddenly remembered the old man who carried her away from Myungsoo. As she remembered him, she blushed and nodded.

"Well he's like my bodyguard, chauffeur, my dad, my friend... He's the one who raised me up along with his wife who died last year. As you know my parents are most of the time away... So he was there when my parents weren't... The woman you saw is called Sunhee... She's a nice young lady and well like a second mother after my mom and ahjumma who died last year... She cooks for me, cleans the house and so on... They're my only family here." Myungsoo said while looking around in the huge living room.

"Myungsoo...." Sooyoung said. 

She felt like she needed to comfort him but didn't know how. 

"I... I'm here too." She whispered as she patted his arm. 

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled a little.

"I'm not that pitiful though..." He suddenly laughed and walked out of the living room.

"Let's have breakfast and then I'll drive you home." He said and walked away.

Sooyoung nodded and walked into the kitchen where Sunhee was cooking.

"I'm leaving." Sunhee said smiling to Sooyoung as she placed the last plate on the table.

"Uhm... It's really not what it looks like..." Sooyoung said as she bid her lower lip.

"Okay..." Sunhee grinned and walked out of the kitchen.

Sooyoung sighed and sat down at the table. When did Sunhee prepare so many dishes?  After a while Myungsoo walked in with wet hairs. 

"If you want to shower-"

"No, thanks." Sooyoung interrupted him.

"Okay..." He shrugged and sat down.

He started eating and looked like he was starving. 

"Slow down." Sooyoung whispered but Myungsoo heard her and looked up.

"Afraid I'll choke?" He laughed.

"I just want to avoid problems." Sooyoung said and grinned satisfied that she beat Myungsoo with his own weapon.

"You win this time..." He scoffed as he ate slower.

After finishing breakfast they cleaned up together and walked out of the house. Myungsoo told Sooyoung to wait in front of the house while he was getting the car from the garage. Suddenly she spotted a familiar car parking in front of the big gates of Myungsoo's house. Then two people got out and she immediately noticed Kai and Chanyeol. Meanwhile Myungsoo drove his car in front of Sooyoung and stopped. Sooyoung was looking at Kai and Chanyeol who were walking up to her. 

"Sooyoung, come on." Myungsoo said as he rolled down his window.

"J-Jongin..." Sooyoung whispered.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You can see him later... Let me take you hom-"

"Sooyoung!" Myungsoo suddenly heard Kai's voice.

Then Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him as he walked away.

"SOOYOUNG!" Myungsoo got quickly out of his car and grabbed her other wrist.

"Let her go." Kai glared at Myungsoo.

"YOU let her go! Chanyeol took her to my house yesterday and I will take her home!" Myungsoo said.

"More like he kidnapped her from her own birthday party." Kai rolled his eyes.

"B-Birthday party?" Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung.

She looked down.

"It was your birthday yesterday?! And you didn't tell me?" Myungsoo let her wrist go.

"Myungsoo..." Sooyoung looked up at him.

"Okay, Kai, take her home." Myungsoo said and turned around.

"Let's go Sooyoung." Kai and Sooyoung continued to walk.

Sooyoung kept on looking back but Myungsoo was long gone. He felt disappointed since he told her almost everything about himself when she didn't even tell him that it was her birthday.

"Hey...." Chanyeol awkwardly waved at Sooyoung.

She just smiled at him when she got into the car with them. 

"This idiot beat the heck out of me until I told him where you were... I'm sorry." Chanyeol pouted.

"It's okay, I was on my way home anyways." Sooyoung smiled and then looked down.

"Do you know how much I worried?" Kai hugged her and kissed her hair.

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung leaned her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

She suddenly felt like Myungsoo was hugging her again. She slightly smiled and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been?" Myungki asked as he opened the door.

"Not home obviously." Sooyoung said as she passed him by.

"I'll pick you up in an hour." Kai said before leaving.

"Okay, I'll hurry up." She said as she waved at him.

"Sooyoung." Myungki called her name but Sooyoung didn't turn around.

She was really mad at him for not telling her that he was dating her ex-best friend. 

"Sooyoung?" Her mother walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey mom!" Sooyoung smiled at her.

"Where have you been? We were so worried. Why did you turn off your phone?" Her mother asked her.

"Sorry mom. I stayed at my friends' place and my phone ran out of battery." Sooyoung explained and was about to run upstairs when her mom hold her back.

"Mom, I gotta shower and dress up. I'll be away with Jongin today... Maybe I'll stay at his house tonight." Sooyoung said as she looked at Myungki and then looked back at her mom. 

Her mother sighed.

"You know when something happens.... Between you and Jongin, you can always tell me." Her mother smiled slightly.

"Mooooooom!" Sooyoung had to smile as well and rushed upstairs. 

She quickly took a shower and rushed into her room to get dressed. After putting her favorite dress on she did her hair and put lightly make up on. Kai told her that Exo was going to have a picnic today and Sooyoung was going to join them. Afterwards they would go clubbing and Sooyoung would stay at Kai's place. She put her PJ's and her tight red dress into her bag. She looked at herself for the last time before going downstairs.

"Omg!" She suddenly got scared as she opened the door and found Myungki waiting in front of it.

"Sorry." He smiled at her.

Sooyoung pushed him slightly aside and walked downstairs.

"Are you mad at me?" He followed her.

"Mom?" Sooyoung called her mom but she wasn't answering. 

"Sooyoung, why are you mad at me?" Myungki asked her again.

"Mooooooooom!" Sooyoung ignored him.

"SOOYOUNG, FOR GOD'S SAKE, LOOK AT ME!" He yelled and grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go!" She glared at him.

"Tell me, why are you mad?" 

"Because of reasons!!! Let me go!" She tried to get rid of his grip but he was holding too tightly.

"Tell me and I'll change. I don't want my only little sister getting mad at me... Tell me and I'll change it for you." He begged.

"Can you turn back time?" She asked him.

"N-No..." He looked confused.

"You can't change it then!" She said angry.

"W-What?" 

"When Myungsoo died, I always got strength from you! But now you're dating someone else... Because you forgot me! You were the only thing left back from Myungsoo except his memories and I lost you as well... Jiyoung lives in Mokpo, so you'll leave soon as well, right?! When were you going to tell me? The day you're leaving?!" She said angrily and got teary eyes.

"Oh, honey. No, you got it wrong! Jiyoung and I are dating but your place is special in my heart because just like I am to you, you are the only thing left back from our Myungsoo. I would never leave without a word!" He hugged her.

"Promise?" She said with a shaky voice. 

"Promise!" He smiled at her and patted her head.

---------------------------------------------------------

uuuuuugghhhhhhh late and boring update >_< 

at least I finially finished my other story lol

please comment and subscribe if you like this story~~~ <3 

oh and don't mind any mistakes >_< i didn't really re-read it before updating hehe

NO SILENT READERS! Thank you <3