What Happened?

Re-Love

"Is your leg okay?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo as they were waiting for their food in the canteen.

"I can walk now." He smiled.

"How about dancing?" She asked.

"It'll take some time... I can't dance now..." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung sighed.

"I told you it's not your fault." Myungsoo smiled.

Sooyoung looked at him and smiled half-heartedly. Then suddenly someone grabbed her wrist.

"Let her go." Myungsoo said.

"I need to talk to her." Sooyoung heard Kai.

She turned around and looked at him surprised.

"Jongin..." She said slowly.

"Sooyoung, we need to talk." Kai looked deep into her eyes.

Kai pulled her away from the line and they walked out to the backyard of the school. Kai then pulled her against a wall and leaned in.

"How could you?" He asked her. 

His nose was just inches away from hers.

"What?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Sooyoung, I thought you loved me. I thought our relationship was based on our sincerity... How could you keep this away from me?" He looked sad.

"Jongin, I don't know wha-"

"THE LETTERS!" He yelled at her as he let her go.

"H-How...." Sooyoung looked shocked at him.

He pulled an envelope out of his pocket and threw it at Sooyoung.

"They threatened you and you didn't tell me!" Kai was about to cry.

"How could you do this to me? I would have protected you from anything and anyone!" He ran fingers through his hair.

"When you went to the hospital because you were beaten up in the changing room.... It was them, right?" He looked right at her.

"I.... I fell..." Sooyoung said quietly as she looked down.

"Don't you dare to lie to me!" Kai said angrily.

"FINE! YOU KNOW IT NOW! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? TELL EVERYONE SO I GET EMBARASSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" Sooyoung yelled.

"YOU'RE AFRAID OF BEING EMBARASSED?! IS THAT REALLY YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!" Kai yelled back.

"YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE SCHOOL?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE PRINCIPLES KNOWS ABOUT THIS?! IF ANY TEACHER KNOWS ABOUT THIS?! THEY WILL CALL MY MOM AND TELL HER EVERYTHING AND OH WELL SHE HAS BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN THIS ! DO YOU KNOW WHY WE MOVED TO SEOUL? WE MOVED HERE BECAUSE MY MOM WANTED A NEW START FOR BOTH OF US!! AND I DON'T WANT TO WITH HER DREAM! I DON'T CARE WHAT THOSE ES DO TO ME! AS LONG AS MY MOM DOESN'T KNOW IT'S ALL ING FINE! AND NOW LET ME GO!" Sooyoung yelled and pushed him aside.

But Kai grabbed her arm and turned her around as he forcefully pressed his lips against hers. Sooyoung fought against him but she was too weak and soon she got tired so she just let Kai do whatever he wanted. Tears rolled down her cheek as Kai deepened the kiss. He pushed her against a wall and pressed his body against her.

"K-Kai..." They suddenly heard a voice.

He let go of Sooyoung and she slapped him as she passed the girl by. She couldn't see who it was because her eyes were filled with tears.

"Mei..." Kai said as he looked after Sooyoung until she disappeared around the corner. 

"I... I knew you didn't love me... But this..." Mei started to cry.

"I'm sorry." Kai looked down.

"I... I don't want much..." Mei cried as she played with her fingers.

"Kiss me like you kissed her... Hug me like you would hug her... I'm your fiancee aren't I?" She cried and shrugged.

Kai sighed and walked towards her as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he hugged her and kissed the top of her head. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung ran into the classroom and got her bag and then she ran out again. She wanted to be alone. 

"Sooyoung!" Woohyun saw her as she rushed out.

She didn't hear him, so he decided to follow her.

"Sooyoung!" He called again but she was still not hearing.

Soon he caught up with her and turned her around, so she was facing him.

"Are you crying?!" He asked her surprised.

She didn't say anything and started to sob into his shoulder.

"It's okay... Cry as much as you want. I'm here..." He said as he patted her back.

After Sooyoung calmed down he took a look at her.

"Man, you look so ugly." He laughed.

Sooyoung couldn't help but giggle as well.

"This is a little better." He smiled.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" He asked her.

Sooyoung looked at him and nodded.
As they were eating ice cream Sooyoung kept on stealing glances. 

"What are you looking at?" Woohyun asked her as he was enjoying his ice cream.

"Won't you ask why I cried?" She asked him slowly.

"Do you want me to ask?" He asked her.

She slowly shook her head.

"Okay." He shrugged as he continued eating his ice cream.

"Thank you..." Sooyoung said without looking at him.

"You can give me the money for the ice cream later." Woohyun said and Sooyoung laughed.

"Sure." She nodded.

She was feeling much better now. As she looked at her watch she saw that it was already past 4pm. 

"You missed your classes because of me." Sooyoung sighed.

"It's okay... It's been a while since I skipped classes." He laughed.

"I don't usually skip..." Sooyoung said.

"Don't trust you." He shrugged.

"Whyyyy?" Sooyoung laughed.

"You skipped today. Usually if people who don't usually skip, skip classes they get anxious. You weren't anxious at all." He smiled at her.

"Well... Guess you're right." She laughed.

"Should we get up now?" Woohyun asked her.

Sooyoung nodded and they got up. Just as they were walking out of the mall they met Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Hey Sooyoung," Chanyeol waved at her.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here now?" She asked them smiling.

Both of them looked at each other and didn't say anything.

"I-It's okay... You don't need to tell me..." Sooyoung smiled awkwardly.

"N-No, it's not that!" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"It's okay." Sooyoung smiled.

"Let's go." Woohyun grabbed her hand.

"S-Sure... See you!" She waved at Kyungsoo and  Chanyeol.

Sooyoung was quiet all the way back home.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked her as they reached her home.

"Yeah!" Sooyoung smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I made you skip your classes." She sighed.

"I wanted to skip anyways." He smiled at her.

"Well... I gotta go now." Woohyun then said.

"Sure! I see you tomorrow!" She smiled and waved him goodbye as he walked away.

She was about to enter the house when she got a message.

From: Myungsoo

My house! Quickly!

Sooyoung stared at her phone for a while. Then she decided to text him back.

To: Myungsoo

What do you mean?

From: Myungsoo

Come over.

Sooyoung looked at her phone again. She decided to first change her uniform and then take a taxi to his house. 

"Mom?" Sooyoung said as she entered the house.

"Yes baby?" Myungki called from the living room.

"Didn't know that you were my mom." Sooyoung laughed as she entered the living room.

"O-Oh..." Sooyoung stopped in her tracks when she saw Jiyoung.

"H-Hey Sooyoung." Jiyoung smiled slightly.

"I invited her over since she's in Seoul..." Myungki looked away from Sooyoung.

"S-Sure..." Sooyoung said as she kept looking at Jiyoung.

"W-Where's mom?" She then looked away at Myungki.

"She's working." Myungki said.

"Oh, okay. I'll get changed and go out again." Sooyoung turned around and walked away.

"Who is it? Where are you going?" Myungki asked but Sooyoung didn't want to answer since she felt really awkward around Jiyoung.

"Seems like she found friends here." Sooyoung heard Jiyoung saying right when she walked out.

Sooyoung shook her head and rushed upstairs to change her clothes. After doing so she walked downstairs.

"I'm-" She was about to tell them that she was leaving when she saw them making out in the living room.

Sooyoung quickly turned around and rushed out of the house. While rushing she forgot her phone at home.

"!" She cursed as she looked in her bag but she didn't want to go back. 

So she walked towards the bus stop and waited. After half an hour she arrived at Myungsoo's place. She rang the doorbell and Myungsoo opened the door.

"I called you so many times and wrote you messages! Why didn't you answer me?!" Myungsoo said in a rush.

"I-I forgot my phone at home..." Sooyoung blushed without knowing why.

"Come in." Myungsoo then let her in.

"Why did you call me?" She asked him.

"You remember my sister?" He smiled brightly.

"Yes." Sooyoung smiled as well.

"She's getting better. They'll come back probably in a month!" Myungsoo smiled even wider now.

"That's good news!!!" Sooyoung smiled as well since she knew how much his sister meant to him.

"So I decided to party." He laughed.

"If you would have told me earlier we would have straight come here...." Woohyun walked out of the kitchen.

"Anyways let's go inside." Myungsoo invited her in and Sooyoung followed him.

"Hello~" Sungjong waved at her.

"Hey!" She smiled as she sat down next to him.

"Let's all have a drink!" Myungsoo walked in with bottles of Soju.

"Yeeeey!" Sungyeol immediately grabbed a bottle and drank from it.

"Wow! Slow down!" Sunggyu grabbed the bottle from him.

"Let me drink! I need it now!" Sungyeol said and grabbed it back.

"Hyung! What's wrong?" Sungjong thoughtfully looked up.

"It's... Nothing..." He smiled and drank again.

"Ouw...." Sungyeol quickly shook his head.

Soon they all had a few shots. Sungjong had passed out and Sungyeol was crying.

"Hey! I invited you over for something happy... Stop crying!" Myungsoo who was half drunk and half sober said.

"I hate them!" Sungyeol kept saying.

"Who?" Hoya asked.

"Sungyeol... Did something happen at home?" Sunggyu slowly asked.

"He was with a again... Mom caught themmmmm once again!" Sungyeol smiled ironically.

"He cheated again... This time it's over..." Sungyeol looked at the bottle.

"If mom doesn't leave him... I will force her out of that ing house!" He said thoughtfully.

"I don't get it..." Sooyoung whispered into Dongwoo's ear.

"Sungyeol's dad passed away when he was young and his mom married a rich guy but he keeps cheating on her." Dongwoo whispered back.

Sooyoung looked at Sungyeol surprised. He always seemed so happy. She sighed and also took a big shot right from the bottle. Sooyoung was never good with alcohol but she just wanted to drink. 

"Surely.... You're ma girl!" Sungyeol lifted his bottle and held it towards Sooyoung. 

She hit her bottle against his and they both took a big sip. After a few shots Sooyoung was drunk.

"She's baaaaaaaaack!" She said as she shook her head.

"Who?" Dongwoo asked her.

Everyone was drunk already. Except Myungsoo but no one knew.

"Jiyoung... I left her but why do I feel weird whenever I see her? She was my best friend." Sooyoung cried slowly.

"I hate seeing her. I always remember Myungsoo. He hurt me so much!" Sooyoung's crying got louder.

"You had something with Myungsoo? And you had something with Sooyoung's best friend?!" Sunggyu asked confused.

"Not him!" Sooyoung pointed at him.

"But I want him too!" She suddenly laughed.

"Oooooooh!" Everyone yelled together.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They suddenly cheered.

Sooyoung grinned and got on her knees. Then she crawled towards him. Myungsoo was just looking at her dumbfounded. She leaned in and suddenly she passed out. Myungsoo grinned slightly.

"I'll take her to bed." He said as he lifted her up bridal style.

"Don't try to do something with her!" Woohyun called after him.

"Shut up!" Myungsoo laughed and brought Sooyoung to his sisters room.

He layed her down on the bed and looked at her.  Then he sighed deeply and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My head huuuurts...." She said as she opened her eyes.

As she held her head she heard someone's breath right next to her. She turned around and saw Woohyun lying next to her without a top. 

"Oh my god! What is he doing here? Did something happen last night?" She whispered shocked to herself.

She looked under the blanket and saw that she only had her bra on. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She kept whispering and eventually Woohyun opened his eyes.

"Sooyoung?" He asked. 

His hair was a mess and his eyes were still half way closed. He smiled at  her with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning beauty." He smiled and layed his head back on to the pillow.

Sooyoung looked shocked at him. Then she saw that her shirt was on the ground. She quickly picked it up and put it on. After that she quickly got up but because of that she suddenly saw black in front of her and she had to sit down. As she was sitting Woohyun slowly got up. He was only in his boxers. 

"What happened?" He ruffled his hair as he picked up his clothes from the ground.

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and turned around and looked at Sooyoung.

"W-Why am I here?" He asked her. 

Sooyoung just looked at him dumbfounded.

"D-Did.... Did we....?" He asked her but Sooyoung just rushed out of the room.

She was so embarrassed. As she reached the bathroom she locked the door. Suddenly she felt like vomiting. Sooyoung quickly reached the toilette and threw up.

"This can't be!" She told herself as she washed her face.

She tried to remember what had happened to her but she couldn't. The last thing she remembered was that she took a big sip from a soju bottle with Sungyeol. Sooyoung sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. Then she looked down at her stomach.

"I hope not..." She whispered. 

Just then someone knocked crazily at the door. 

"HYUNG COME OUT! I'M ABOUT TO PEE MYSELF!" She heard Hoya.

Sooyoung opened the door and Hoya rushed in. He pulled his pants down and started to pee. 

"Oh god..." He said feeling releaved.

Then he turned around and saw Sooyoung.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He yelled.

"Y-You just rushed in.... I-I better leave now." She quickly walked out and closed the door.

"Hey Sooyoung breakfast is ready." Myungsoo said as he passed her.

Sooyoung followed him quietly. As she entered the room with Myungsoo she saw the boys already eating. Woohyun looked up and his eyes met with Sooyoung. They both immediately looked away. She sat down next to Dongwoo and slowly started to eat her food. After breakfast everyone went home. The only ones left were Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sooyoung.

"Dongwoo, can you take Sooyoung home?" Myungsoo asked.

"No, it's fine... I just take the bus." She smiled.

"I can't... My mom wrote me a message and I need to visit my grandma immediately. Sorry, Sooyoung." Dongwoo looked at Sooyoung with a sad face.

"How about you Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked.

"Sure..." Woohyun smiled slightly.

"It's fine... Really." Sooyoung looked at Myungsoo and Woohyun.

She didn't want to be alone with Woohyun now. It was just too embarrassing.

"I'll take you home." Woohyun suddenly grabbed her hand.

Sooyoung's eyes widened. 

"Okay then. See you all later!" Myungsoo said and they left.

Woohyun opened the door for Sooyoung and she got in. After that he got in and started the engine. They started to drive without talking and without listening to the radio. Sooyoung reached for the radio because it got too awkward and just then Woohyun also reached for it. Their hands touched and they both quickly took it away. 

"O-Open it..." Sooyoung said. 

Woohyun didn't reply and quietly opened the radio. Soon a nice and catchy song filled the awkward atmosphere. Woohyun quietly hummed along. Sooyooung looked out. It seemed for her as if the drive was taking ages. Soon they drove into the front yard of Sooyoung's house and Woohyun parked the car. 

"T-Thanks!" Sooyoung said and opened her door to get out when suddenly Woohyun leaned in and closed it back.

"Sooyoung... This is awkward but we need to talk." Woohyun said.

Sooyoung sighed and blushed as she nodded.

"Sooooo... Do you remember anything?" Woohyun asked .

Sooyoung shook here head.

"You?" She asked.

He also shook her head.

"I was drunk... I don't even remember how I ended up in your room. I just remember that you were about to ki- I mean that you passed out." Woohyun looked away.

"K-Kiss?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah.... You were about to kiss Myungsoo... And I think you confessed last night." Woohyun smirked slightly.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung hid her face. She was so embarrassed.

"Was Myungsoo drunk?" Sooyoung slowly asked.

"We all were...." Woohyun said.

Sooyoung sighed. She hoped that Myungsoo didn't remember.

"Anyways..." Woohyun coughed slightly.

"There's a chance that we.... I mean that we just kind of slept next to each other... Without any skinship... So let's just pretend that nothing happened." Woohyun blushed as well.

"S-Sure..." Sooyoung nodded.

"O-Okay then... See you at school." Woohyun said and looked at her.

"See you." Sooyoung quickly rushed out and walked with big steps towards the house. She unlocked the door and walked in without looking back.

"It's not my first time but it's the first time I get so nervous afterwards....." Woohyun whispered to himself and started the engine again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arghhhh i know it's late again T^T forgive meeee~ but i hope this chapter was worth waiting :)))

leave me your comments and let me know what you think about it~ no silent readers please ;D