Woohyun's girlfriend

Re-Love

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!" Minhee screamed.

"SHHHHTTT!!!" Sooyoung closed with her palm.

"I mean there is a chance that we didn't do it... It's just that we both don't remember..." Sooyoung whispered and sighed.

Sooyoung and Minhee were standing in front of their classroom waiting for the teacher.

"I can't believe you!" Minhee crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"H-Hey... I told you-" Sooyoung said surprised by Minhee's behavior.

"God! What if you get pregnant?! What will our Woohyun oppa do??????" Minhee hissed.

"O-Our Woohyun oppa?? Minhee don't you care about me?!" Sooyoung looked at Minhee.

"I-I do... Of course I do.. It's just... I mean Woohyun oppa doesn't have a job... I mean you both are still students... I mean...." Minhee blushed suddenly.

"It's okay... I know what you mean." Sooyoung smiled at her.

Minhee smiled back.

"So... Do you feel weird?" Minhee asked.

"Nope... That's something good right?" Sooyoung's eyes widened as she smiled.

"Yeah... Sure!" Minhee smiled.

"Ah! I almost forgot... I need to pick up some books from the library! I'll see you later!" Minhee said.

"Okay, see you!" Sooyoung smiled and walked into the class room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to take your girlfriend away from you." Woohyun said out of the blue to Hoya.

"What?" Hoya looked at him surprised. 

They all met up and were walking around in Hongdae.

"I need to ask her something... In private." Woohyun smiled and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and walked away with her.

"What is?" Sooyoung looked at him.

Meanwhile they were able to face each other again.

"Sooyoung... You don't feel sick anywhere right?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, why?" Sooyoung nodded.

"Just asking..." Woohyun smiled.

"Okay...." Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

"W-Why are you looking at me like this?" Woohyun asked looking away.

"Say it... What do you want to say? Just say it." Sooyoung laughed.

"Oh! You caught me!" He laughed and Sooyoung joined him.

"Okay.... Actually.... First promise me you won't get mad?" Wooyhun said and grabbed her hands again.

"I promise!" Sooyoung laughed.

"Look... It's my grandma's birthday soon... She's turning 78 this year... And well... You know..." He touched his hair nervously.

"Yes?" Sooyoung asked.

"My cousins are really nice people and stuff but... They will all join the party with their girlfriends and boyfriends... And I am like... The only one without a girlfriend..." Woohyun sighed.

"And you're asking me to be your girlfriend?" Sooyound looked at him amused.

"Just for the night! I mean you're the only girl I'm really close to..." Woohyun grabbed her hands and kneeled down in front of her.

"Ya! Get up!" Sooyoung grabbed his arms.

"So?" Woohyun asked getting up.

"Okay, I'll do it." Sooyoung agreed.

"BUT!" She raised her hand.

"Yes?" Woohyun asked.

"Don't tell anyone." Sooyoung asked him.

"Why? Am I embarrassing?" He asked as he formed hearts in front of her with his arms and hands.

"Oh my god! Stop it!" Sooyoung hid her face.

"Okay, okay..." Woohyun laughed.

Then they walked back to the group. Myungsoo watched them approaching.

"What did you do?" He asked them suddenly.

"Nothing." Woohyun smiled at him and looked away.

Myungsoo looked at Sooyoung and she just smiled at him as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sooyoung where are you?" Woohyun asked her on the phone.

"On my way to school, why?" Sooyoung asked him.

"Wait, I'll pick you up since I'm around." Woohyun said.

"Okay sure." Sooyoung said and hung up.

After a few minutes a car stopped in front of her and Woohyun got out. He was wearing his uniform and his sunglasses.

"Hey!" He smiled at her.

"Get in." He opened the door for her and she sat down while saying thank you.

They were talking in the car and laughing as they reached the school. Woohyun parked his car and they got out. Sooyoung saw some girls watching them closely from afar.

"Let's go!" Woohyun said as he put his arm around Sooyoung's neck.

Sooyoung didn't say anything and kept walking ahead without looking around. But she could feel how eyes were following her. Soon they reached the classroom and they walked in. As they entered everyone suddenly became quiet. It seemed like Woohyun didn't notice but Sooyoung did. They sat down on their seats and Sooyoung pulled her books out. Then Dongwoo and Myungsoo entered the classroom.

"Woohyun! Sooyoung!" Dongwoo called them and made a sign with his head to follow them.

Sooyoung turned around and looked at Woohyun. He just shrugged and got up. They both then walked out and followed Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

"What happened?" Woohyun asked.

"I should be the one asking!" Myungsoo suddenly grabbed him by his collar.

"Hey!" Dongwoo got inbetween and pulled Myungsoo away.

Sooyoung's eyes widened as she looked at them surprised.

"Woohyun... What did you do?" Dongwoo asked. 

Myungsoo was at the back rubbing his forehead while walking in circles.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked confused.

"Do you really not know?" Dongwoo asked him.

"He's lying!" Myungsoo yelled and wanted to attack him again but Sooyoung got inbetween.

"Ya! What's wrong with you?" She asked him confused.

"You're protecting your boyfriend now?!" Myungsoo glared at her.

"Boyfriend? What?!" She asked confused.

"Look at this." Dongwoo said and gave his phone to Sooyoung.

She looked at the screen and her eyes widened.

Kwon Sooyoung is pregnant from Nam Woohyun of Woollim High!!! At a party of their friends they were drunk and ended up sleeping with each other. Apparently they were both dating in secret. As an evidence here are some photos of them on a date in Hongdae.

There were also some photos of them taken in Hongdae when Woohyun asked her to be his girlfriend for one night.

"I-I..." Sooyoung didn't know what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Myungsoo looked at Woohyun.

"Ya... It's just that we both woke up half next to each other in your house... That doesn't mean that we slept with each other!" Woohyun said.

"H-How... Minhee!" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

"What?" Dongwoo looked at her.

"I only told Minhee about this!" Sooyoung looked at Dongwoo.

"Are you sure that it was only her?" Dongwoo asked her.

"Yes..." Sooyoung nodded.

"SOOYOUNG!" They suddenly heard Minhee yelling.

They turned around and saw Minhee running towards her with wide eyes.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" Minhee hugged her suddenly.

"M-Minhee... Did you do it?" Sooyoung asked her.

"W-What? Ya... I came here to look for you because I was worried and you tell me this?" Minhee let Sooyoung go and looked at her disappointed.

"I-It's not that... I-It's because you were the only one knowing..." Sooyoung looked down feeling bad for accusing her.

"I think someone was eavesdropping on us yesterday... I really didn't do it!" Minhee pouted.

"I believe you!" Sooyoung smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you!" Minhee smiled as well and hugged her back.

" this!" Myungsoo kicked some lockers and walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MYUNGSOO WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Sooyoung yelled across Myungsoo's big front yard.

"GO BE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Myungsoo yelled back without turning around and walking straight towards his house.

"YA!" Sooyoung yelled and ran towards him.

"I KNEW YOU LOVED HIM BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!" Myungsoo stopped and turned around.

Just then Sooyoung bumped into him and they fell down.

"Go away!" He pushed her away.

"Myungsoo listen to me!" She grabbed his arm.

"What should I listen to?!" He glared at her.

"Look... I don't remember anything... But I don't think that Woohyun and I had something... I remember vaguely that someone entered the room but I don't know what happened afterwards... Please! You have to belive me!" She begged him.

"Why should I believe you?" He asked her.

"Because we're friends." She said and looked into his eyes.

Myungsoo was quiet for a while and then nodded.

"Fine..." He sighed.

"Thank you!" Sooyoung suddenly hugged him.

Myungsoo slowly lifted his arms and hugged her back. Sooyoung smiled and hugged him more tightly.

"I think..." Myungsoo started.

"Hm?" Sooyoung let him go.

"We have some CCTV in our house. Ler's check them!" Myungsoo said.

"OH MY GOD!! Really?? Let's do it!" She smiled brightly.

"Okay let's go." Myungsoo smiled back and they walked into the house.

As they were sitting in front of the computer they closely watched what had happened. They saw Myungsoo carrying Sooyoung into his sisters' room and then leaving. After around an hour they saw someone slowly making their way towards the room where Sooyoung was sleeping. Woohyun was walking drunken. He hit the wall and bowed. Sooyoung and Myungsoo started to laugh at that. Then they saw how Woohyun stopped in front of the door. He took his shirt off and looked around. He rubbed his face and opened the door and walked in.

"So, it's till here." Myungsoo said.

"There are no cameras in our rooms..." Myungsoo looked at her.

"Why did he take his shirt off?" Sooyoung asked Myungsoo.

"I don't know... And he also looked around... Like... I don't know it looked weird." Myungsoo said.

"But... I feel like... It didn't happen... It's just a feeling but I don't know." Sooyoung said and looked into Myungsoo's eyes. 

They looked at each other for a while. Then Myungsoo slowly leaned in and Sooyoung looked at his lips. They were about to touch each other when someone knocked at the door. They leaned immediately back and Sooyoung and Myungsoo blushed. 

"Y-Yes?" Myungsoo asked.

"Your friends are her sir." A young lady said.

"Okay, I'm coming." Myungsoo said and got up. Sooyoung followed him.

They walked into the living room and Sooyoung saw the Infinite members.

"What were you guys doing?" Sunggyu asked.

"We looked at the CCTV's..." Myungsoo said and looked at Woohyun.

Then they explained everything they saw.

"Do you remember why you took your shirt off?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun.

"Hmmm..." Woohyun said and rubbed his forehead.

"It was really hot that night." Sunggyu said.

"And the weather being hot and alcohol mixing up, I think Woohyun hyung felt hot and took his shirt off." Sungjong added.

"I remember walking into a room but I don't remember anything that happened afterwards." Woohyun sighed.

"I remember someone laying down next to me and that's it..." Sooyoung said.

"I don't think we had something." Woohyun said to Sooyoung.

"Me too...." Sooyoung smiled.

"Fine..." Myungsoo sighed relieved.

"So let's go out and play!" Sungyeol jumped up.

"Sooyoung and I need to go now..." Woohyun smiled at Sooyoung.

"Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked.

"Date." Woohyun laughed and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and walked out with her.

"Is it today?" Sooyoung asked Woohyun.

"Yep." Woohyun nodded.

"But I don't have any dress... !" Sooyoung cursed.

"That's why we left earlier." Woohyun lauughed.

"No, no, no! You won't buy me anything!" Sooyoung said.

"Woops!" Woohyun laughed.

Sooyoung sighed and followed him.

"Where are we going?" She asked him in the car.

"To our house." Woohyun said.

"Your house?" Sooyoung asked.

"I already bought some dresses and I thought it'd be the best if you'd try them on at my house because of what had happened in school..." Woohyun said.

"So fast?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Ya Myungsoo is not the only one who has some maids you know..." He laughed.

"A-Are your parents at home?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes... Well... They don't know that we'll be acting, so.... Could you play along?" Woohyun bit his lower lip.

"Sure." Sooyoung sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey mom!" Woohyun called as they entered the house. 

It was much bigger than Myungsoo's house.

"Honey!" His mother walked out of a room with arms wide open but then she stopped as she saw Sooyoung.

"We're having a guest?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Ah mom let me introduce... my girlfriend... Sooyoung." Woohyun coughed.

"Hello, I'm Kwon Sooyoung." She bowed.

"Hello my dear. Such a pretty girl!" His mother smiled.

"Mom... We'll be in my room." Woohyun blushed.

Sooyoung blushed as well.

"Woohyun!" Suddenly a boy just as tall as Woohyun ran out of a room.

"Hey hyung!" Woohyun waved at him as he slightly pushed Sooyoung towards the stairs.

"Ohhh~ Your girlfriend?" Woohyun's brother called after them.

"Shut up!" Woohyun glared at him.

"Ya, ya! Where are you going?" He asked Woohyun.

"My room! Now shut up!" Woohyun said.

"Woohyun!" His mother called his name angrily.

"Do it with protection!" He winked as he ran off.

"YA!" Woohyun yelled.

"Boohyun!" His mother called him as she sighed.

"Let's go." Woohyun was red all over his face.

"Your brother?" Sooyoung asked and he nodded.

"Anyways, don't mind him... He's always been... Kind of weird..." Woohyun sighed.

"It's okay!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Here we are." He opened the door and they entered a huge room.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung's eyes widened.

It was really huge! His bed was also huge and made of some dark wood, as well as his big table. There were two doors.

"That's my own bathroom and that's my wardrobe." He said as he saw Sooyoung looking at the doors.

"W....Wow!" She said.

"Umm... Thanks?" He smiled shyly.

Then someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!" Woohyun called them.

"Hello, sir. The dresses you wanted are prepared and in your walk-in closet." A midage woman said.

"Thanks ahjumma. You can leave now." Woohyun said.

The woman bowed and left.

"Let's go!" Woohyun said and walked towards his wardrobe.

He opened the door and they walked in. Woohyun had so many clothes. In the middle of the room she saw some dresses.

"You try them on... And come out." He said and walked out of the walk-in closet.

So one by one Sooyoung tried them on but Woohyun didn't really like one.

"Okay, that's the last one!" She said as she tried on.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Woohyun called from his room.

"THAT'S THE LAST ONE!" She shouted back.

After she put the dress on she walked out.

"So?" She sighed.

"THAT'S IT!" He suddenly yelled and jumped up from his bed.

"Really?" Sooyoung looked at herself in the mirror.

It was a sky blue short dress.

"Yes..." He looked at her with wide eyes.

"Were you always this beautiful?" He asked her and Sooyoung laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I'll change back." She said.

"What? Why? We'll be going to the hair salon now and it's better if you were the dress..." Woohyun said.

"Hair salon?" Sooyoung sighed.

"Yep, it's what my mom wants. Wait for me. I'll change quickly as well." He said and rushed into his walk-in closet.

Sooyoung sat down on a chair and waited for him. After 10 minutes he walked out with a suit on.

"How do I look?" He asked her.

"Were you always this handsome?" Sooyoung asked him and laughed.

"Let's go downstairs then." He laughed.

Sooyoung had also found some fitting shoes but they were a little too high for her. She had to hold Woohyun's arm when they walked downstairs.

"Oh my! You both look so beautiful!" His mom was downstairs.

"Thank you." Sooyoung smiled.

"BOOHYUN! GET ME THE CAMERA!" She shouted.

Boohyun ran then to his mom with a camera. His eyes widened when he saw them walking downstairs. Woohyun's mother took a picture and smiled at him.

"Let's go to the hair salon now." She smiled brightly.

"Boohyun, is your girlfriend coming too?" His mother asked before leaving the house.

"No mom. I'll pick her up later." Boohyun said as he walked back into his room.

"Don't be late!" She said and closed the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hair salon Woohyun's mom kept talking to Sooyoung.

"Mom!" Woohyun sighed.

"She's tired..." Woohyun said as he looked at Sooyoung.

"Omo, omo look at this boy! Protecting his girlfriend!" She smiled widely.

"Mom!" Woohyun sighed again.

"But I need to ask this! Since when are you two dating?" She asked curios.

"Ughh...." Sooyoung blushed and smiled not knowing how to answer her.

"It's been a few months..." Woohyun interrupted them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His mother looked at him.

"I don''t know..." Woohyun blushed.

"I really like you Sooyoung, you seem like a nice and decent girl." Woohyun's mother said and grabbed her hand.

"Thank you! I also liked you Mrs. Nam." Sooyoung smiled.

"Call me ahjumma!" She said and Sooyoung nodded.

After they were done they all drove to Woohyun's grandma's house.

"Don't be nervous. There will be more Nam's who want to get to know you... So leave it all to me." Woohyun said slowly into her ear.

Sooyoung looked nervously at him and blushed.

"I'm here..." Woohyun said and grabbed her hand.

His mom was sitting on the seat next to the driver, so she didn't see them holding hands.

Sooyoung looked at her hands and smiled. After driving for a long time they reached his grandma's house. It was just as big as Woohyun's house.

"We're going in first." His mother said and they bowed as she was leaving with Woohyun's dad.

"Ready?" He asked her.

"Ready!" Sooyoung said after taking a deep breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

late update agaaaaain *sighs* but it's here now! :D did you like it? 

no silent readers please ;D 

p.s.: i didn't re-read the chapter so there might be a few mistakes... i'm sorry for them :))