Confession

Re-Love

Sooyoung woke up because her phone was ringing. She tiredly got up and looked at the screen but she couldn't read the name on it so she just picked it up.

"Yes?" She answered sleepy.

"Sooyoung?" She heard a girl's voice.

Sooyoung looked confused at her phone and saw Kai's name on the screen.

"M-Mei?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah it's me... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time of the day..." Mei said quietly.

Sooyoung looked at the electric clock on her workbench and saw that it was two in the morning.

"No problem." Sooyoung answered quietly back.

"I-I need your help.... With Jongin..." She said.

"O-Oh?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"I know what you two had..." Mei said and Sooyoung started to blush.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mei... I-I..." Sooyoung wanted to apologize but didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. He seems like he still can't let go of you... You know... It's our first night together but he's... Not with me... He's sitting in our backyard on the lawn swing without doing anything. I tried talking to him but he's not listening. C-Can you help me?" Mei asked and Sooyoung heard a quiet sob.

"H-How?" Sooyoung asked feeling bad.

"B-Bring him back to his senses..." Mei started to cry.

"Mei..." Sooyoung sighed.

She didn't want to go and see him and not when Mei was watching them but Mei was crying on the phone and Sooyoung felt pretty bad.

"Okay... I'll be coming over." Sooyoung sighed again.

"I'll send you our adress. Thanks a lot." Mei hung up. 

Soon Sooyoung got a message and put some clothes on and walked out. She had to walk since the busses weren't working at this time. She arrived their house in a while and she just realized how close they were actually living. Taking a deep breath she pressed the door bell. Mei opened immediately. 

"I-I was waiting for you... I know this is a lot to ask for you... And I'm really sorry. I just didn't know what to do... I pressed the fast dial on his phone and your name was the first one that showed up..." Mei looked sad.

"I'm sorry..." Sooyoung looked down.

"He's in the backyard." Mei said and led her towards the backyard.

Kai was sitting there looking at the ground. Mei sighed and walked back into house. Sooyoung couldn't take her eyes off of Kai. She was mad at him and yet she wanted to hug him but she knew it was wrong and she was not going to do it.

"Kai." She called him and walked towards him.

He immediately looked up when he heard her voice. 

"S-Sooyoung?" His eyes widened and started to shine in the moon light.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung pulled herself together and glared at him.

"What are you doing here?? I live here." He got up and walked towards her.

"Don't come any closer. Do you know how selfish you are?!" Sooyoung got really angry.

"I'm selfish?? You're the one to talk!" He also glared at her.

"Mei called me crying on the phone! Do you know what she's going through because of you?" Sooyoung was about to yell.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry for having feelings too! Everyone only thinks about her. No one asks me how I'm doing!" Kai got really mad.

"It's not that..." Sooyoung suddenly lost all of her confidence.

"Not even you..." He calmed down and walked towards her again.

Sooyoung looked down. Suddenly she felt his strong arms around her shoulders.

"Go away!" She pushed him away.

"If you'd be a little humane you wouldn't try hugging me when you know your wife is watching us!" Sooyoung glared at him.

"I wasn't the one who wanted to marry her! It's all because of you!" Kai looked really angry.

"You never listened to your parents and suddenly you listen to them and marry a random girl and play with her feelings?!" Sooyoung got teary eyes.

"You forced me, Sooyoung. You could be the one sleeping next to me tonight, but no. You didn't want to. You were to weak and too stupid. Instead of trusting me, you just did as you wish and now you come here and try to tell me to get a hold of myself?!" 

"You really think we'd be happy after marrying? Are you really that immature or just stupid?!" Sooyoung looked at him.

"I never want to talk to you again. I hope you'd act like we've never known each other." She turned around and walked around the house and to the streets.

The tears she held back started flowing. Sooyoung hid her face with her arm and sat down on the street. She looked up at Kai's house and saw the lights turning off. Suddenly she heard someone behind the bushes behind her.

"W-Who is there?!" She quickly jumped up. 

"Found you." She heard a familiar voice. 

"K-Kyungsoo?" She asked.

"Yup, it's me. Sorry I scared you." He smiled brightly at her.

"What were you doing there in the bushes?" Sooyoung asked confused.

"Uhm... I-I... I knew you would kinda come because of Kai... A-And well... I-I needed to pee..." He looked down.

"Uuuuugh disgusting!" Sooyoung said disgusted and yet in a funny way, so they both had to laugh.

"Are you okay?" D.O asked her.

"I'm not gonna lie... I'm not fine." Sooyoung sighed.

"I know... And... I'm sorry." Kyungsoo sighed.

"It's okay, I mean it's not your fault you know..." Sooyoung smiled slightly.

"Sooyoung, let's have something to eat." Kyungsoo said and looked at her.

"Sure!" She tried to smile more cheerfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why aren't you two talking?" Woohyun asked while looking from Sooyoung to Myungsoo and back.

Sooyoung just looked at Myungsoo and sighed.

"Don't ask me!" Myungsoo said and got up walking away.

Sooyoung watched him leaving.

"Noona?" Sungjong asked.

Sooyoung looked at him and smiled half-heartedly. No one insisted on an answer from her. She quietly ate her food. Sooyoung knew she was wrong. She had been too mean to him. He was just concerned and wanted to help her. Sooyoung didn't know why she didn't want Myungsoo to help her with this all. She sighed.

"Stop sighing..." Dongwoo nudged her with a smile.

"Sorry." She said and got up.

She had to apologize to Myungsoo.

"Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked her.

"I'll be back." She said as she also got her tray and put it away.

She ran out and looked for Myungsoo. On her way to the rooftop a girl blocked her way.

"We need to talk." The girl said.

"I'm busy." Sooyoung said and wanted to walk past her when the girl grabbed Sooyoung's hair.

"I said, we need to talk!" The girl said again and pulled her into an empty hallway.

"Where were you going?" The girl asked Sooyoung without letting her hair go.

"Leave my hair!" Sooyoung tried to push the girl's hand away.

"I asked you something!" The girl pulled harder.

"AH!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Were you looking for Myungsoo oppa?!" The girl asked.

"H-How did y- you!" Sooyoung suddenly kicked the girl and the girl let her hair go.

"Come here you !" The girl glared at Sooyoung while holding her stomach.

"What do you want from me?!" Sooyoung asked as she stepped back.

"Don't act like you don't know, hoe! It was all in peace here before you came. I don't know what our oppas like about a like you but-" Suddenly someone appeared behind Sooyoung and the girl stopped talking.

Sooyoung turned around and saw Kai standing at the door of a classroom.

"O-Oppa..." The girl stuttered.

Kai had his hands in his pant's pockets. Then he walked towards them and stopped next to Sooyoung. He looked at her for a while and then turned back and walked away while shaking his head.
After he was gone the girl looked at Sooyoung and grinned.

"You're dead meat, !" She hissed at Sooyoung and walked away, following Kai.

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows and walked away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanna party tonight?" Minhee asked Sooyoung excited.

"I'm not in the mood..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Oh come ooooonnnnn~" Minhee was sitting on Sooyoung's desk.

"Nah, sorry Minhee..." Sooyoung said and put her head on the desk and closed her eyes.

"I heard party." Sooyoung suddenly heard a boy and felt someone sitting beside her.

Sooyoung looked up and saw Woohyun.

"Hey, babe." He smiled at her.

Minhee suddenly got up and walked away quickly.

"Shut up." Sooyoung said as she put her head back down.

"Is my baby angry?" Woohyun put his head next to Sooyoung's head and looked at her.

Their eyes met.

"Don't go around calling me baby..." Sooyoung said her eyes still not leaving Woohyun.

"How about honey or boo?" Woohyun laughed.

"Idiot." She playfully hit him and got up.

Just when she looked at the door she saw Myungsoo walking in. He didn't look around and walked straight to his seat behind her. Sooyoung wanted to talk to him so badly but Woohyun was still here and she didn't want him to hear.

"Dude where did you go at lunch?" Woohyun turned around and asked Myungsoo.

Sooyoung looked at her desk and listened to them.

"Somewhere." Myungsoo said while looking at Sooyoung's back.

"Where is this somewhere?" Woohyun asked as he rolled his eyes.

"It's my business." Myungsoo said.

"Ya!" Woohyun was about to get up when Dongwoo came.

"That's my place idiot!" He said to Woohyun.

"Go to your class." Dongwoo said and Woohyun did as he was told while glaring playfully at Myungsoo.

"Where have you been?" Dongwoo asked Sooyoung instead of Myungsoo.

She had to realize first that Dongwoo was talking to her.

"Sooyoung... You left during lunch... Where have you been?" Dongwoo asked her.

Sooyoung looked at him and then at Myungsoo before shaking her head.

"I... Had some things to do." She smiled slightly before looking at her desk again.

"And you Myungsoo, where have you been?" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"It's my business." Myungsoo looked away.

"Which girl was it now?" Dongwoo playfully asked to tease Myungsoo and to brighten the mood.

"You don't know her!" Myungsoo said angry.

Dongwoo was taken aback from his answer. That's not what he expected. 
Sooyoung folded her hands into fists. Just when the teacher walked in she got up. 

"Can you please excuse me? I don't feel so well." Sooyoung said into the classroom and just walked out.

The teacher looked dumbfounded after her and just shrugged. 
Myungsoo looked straight ahead. He was fighting the urge to get up and follow her out. Dongwoo turned around and looked at him.

"What?" Myungsoo asked annoyed.

"Aren't you going to follow her?" Dongwoo asked him.

"It's not my problem." Myungsoo said.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jang, do you have a problem?" The teacher asked them.

"No-" Myungsoo said but was interrupted by Dongwoo.

"Yes, my friend here doesn't feel so well either." Dongwoo said pointing at Myungsoo.

"No, sir, I'm perfectly fine!" Myungsoo glared at Dongwoo.

"No, sir, he isn't." Dongwoo glared back.

"Do you both think this is funny? Leave the class please and go to the principle!" The teacher got angry.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo got up packing their things and leaving.

"Are you happy now?!" Myungsoo asked Dongwoo while walking towards the principle's office.

"Shut up! I was trying to help you!" Dongwoo snapped back.

"Well, here you see how much you helped me...." Myungsoo said annoyed.

"If you'd been just quite and did as I said, this wouldn't have happened!" Dongwoo said.

They reached the principle's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" They heard a faint voice from the other side of the door.

Dongwoo opened the door and they walked in.

"Oh, ain't that our precious Mr. Kim and Mr. Jang?" The principle smiled and got up as they walked in.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo bowed and sat down on the chairs in front of the principle's desk.

"What took you here?" The principle said as he leaned into his desk and intertwined his fingers.

"We were sent by Mr. Oh, for causing a little misunderstanding in the classroom." Dongwoo explained.

"What happened?" The principle asked and Dongwoo explained everything while leaving the detail about Sooyoung out.

"I see, so there is a misuunderstanding." The principle said and wrote down something on a paper and handed it towards them. 

"Give this to Mr.Oh and everything is done." The principle smiled.

"Thank you." Dongwoo and Myungsoo got up and bowed before leaving the classroom.

As soon as they were out Myungsoo headed towards a different direction then Dongwoo.

"Where are you going?" Dongwoo called after him but Myungsoo didn't answer him.

"She must be at the rooftop." Dongwoo then said and walked away.

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks and waited for Dongwoo to disappear. Then he walked towards the rooftop with big steps. When he reached it he stopped for a minute before slightly opening the door. He heard someone crying and opened the door a little wider. He couldn't see anyone but he heard the crying sound. After looking around he found Sooyoung crouched in the corner and crying. Myungsoo didn't know what to do or what to say to approach her. While thinking Sooyoung looked up and saw Myungsoo. She quickly got up and turned around to wipe her tears.

"Sooyoung..." Myungsoo said and approached her.

"I want to be alone." She said still not facing him and Myungsoo stopped.

"Look at me for a minute." Myungsoo said and approached her again.

"JUST GO! WILL YOU?!" Sooyoung screamed as more tears came up.

"You heard her." They suddenly heard another voice.

They both turned around and saw Kai standing there.

"What do you want?!" Myungsoo asked him.

"Leave her alone." Kai said.

"I won't!" Myungsoo said and turned around at Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung, please..." Myungsoo said. 

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Kai grabbed Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Don't ing touch me! Go to your god damn wife!" Myungsoo turned around and grabbed Kai's collar.

"LEAVE ME! BOTH!" Sooyoung screamed watching them with big eyes.

Myungsoo and Kai looked at her. 

"Fine, I'm leaving then!" She said and walked past them when Kai grabbed her wrist.

Myungsoo was still holding onto his collar when Kai pulled Sooyoung into a kiss. Sooyoung was taken aback from his kiss but suddenly she came back to her senses and tried to escape him but he was holding too tightly onto her. Suddenly Myungsoo hit Kai's stomach with his knee and Kai let her go. Tears started to flow down from her eyes while she was looking at them terrified. 
Kai was holding onto his stomach while still grinning at Myungsoo. 

"Enjoyed the view?" Kai laughed.

"You !" Myungsoo punched Kai's face and he fell down.

Myungsoo sat down on top of Kai and continued to punch him. Then Kai suddenly got up and Myungsoo was under him. Kai hit Myungsoo's face too.

"How dare you! Take my girlfriend away from me!" Kai said with a lot of anger while punching him.

"You ing !" Myungsoo got up and grabbed Kai's collar while pushing towards a wall.

"You ing married! How is Sooyoung still your girlfriend?!" Myungsoo asked angry. 

Both were already bleeding but Kai was laughing.

"I still love her, that's why! How about you? Why are you reacting like this!" Kai also grabbed Myungsoo's collar.

"Because..." Myungsoo couldn't answer.

"You don't even have a ing reason!" Kai punched Myungsoo.

Myungsoo punched him back.

"Because I love her too!" Myungsoo hissed at Kai before punching him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update TT my laptop kinda broke and i had to send it to repair...and i was at the b.a.p concert yesterday *_* holy guys i fell in love even more with them!<3

anyways how did you like my chapter? :D leave me a comment!
oh and btw i think the next chapter will be the end :( but don't worry i already have a new idea for a new story but this time it will bewith got7 *woohooo* so please wait for it! and thanks for all the love <33333333333333333
here's a little "preview" ^^