Chapter Two.

My B-Boy

I'm in such a good mood to update because RAIN SOUNDS IS OUT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOASJKAL:SFHJAKSFHAKSLHJFALKUHJLEHEILHAS. 


"We will be going to Thailand to learn about Nature! We'll make scrapbooks also~" The teacher announced as I slouched in my chair. 

The teacher left the classroom at short notice and let us chat amongst ourselves, as long as we weren't loud. I sighed and just looked forward, forgetting the world even existed. 

"Hey, I know you told me not to talk to you, but since you're my partner.. want to go with B.A.P and I?" Zelo asked with a smile. 

"I'm going with my brother." I said as the bell rung while I got out my seat to get to my last class of the day. 

The only class I had with my brother. 

Park Hyungsik. 

"Yah, Noona?" Hyungsik whispered my name. 

Right at that moment, I was pouring some kind of bubbly thing my partner made and she told me to put it in the tester tube so that's what I'm doing. 

"What?" I replied annoyed a bit. 

"Let's ditch class." Hyungsik smirked. 

I finished the last drop with a satisfying smile. We were finally done with mixing each ingredient.. now all we had to do was wait. 

"Yah, do you want me to confront you in front of everyone here?" I whispered to him with a glare in my eyes. 

Hyungsik squinted his eyes in a menacing manner. Ohh~ looks like someone's using what I taught them! I coughed awkwardly and straightened my posture. 

"Hyungsik-ah, come here." I ordered, trying to be serious. 

Hyungsik got closer to me, not knowing what I was going to do next. I waited until the Teacher wasn't looking as I smacked Hyungsik upside the head hard. Hyungsik grabbed his head and ran back to his seat quietly and as quickly as possible so the Teacher wouldn't catch him. Some of the students were snickering because it was so funny seeing the Nerd hit one of the nicest guys in school. 

"That's what you get.." I murmured yet I was checking my nails for any dirt underneath them. 

"I hate you Noona!" Hyungsik exclaimed in a whisper. 

"Aww~ you don't mean that. I know you love me Hyunggie." I singsonged in a cute voice before giving him a mehrong. 

We got home while we threw things at eachother. My mom was watching us pack to head to Thailand yet she was smiling at how lovely we were together at home. 

"Why don't you go with your friends this time? You guys are so overly attatched to eachother.. it's embarrassing." My mom said. 

Hyungsik and I's rooms were just across from eachother as we peeked our heads out of the doorways. My mom was standing in the hallway while we stared at eachother back and forth, then laughing at my mom's nonsense words. 

"You know I can't be seperated from my fraternal twin. You must be crazy. Noona is the one that supports my life." Hyungsik said with gasp. 

My mom facepalmed herself. 

"Private Jet then?" My mom asked. 

"If you insist." We both said before going back to our luggage. 

--

I walked to the classroom earlier than expected because Mom had to lock up the house for bug control or something. I don't know something about inviting the exterminator for some bug problems. Hyungsik went with his 'crew' ZE:A and I just.. walked to class. 

While I was walking there, I heard a someone rapping. The lyrics in the rap were heartbreaking.. I understood most of the poetry he was trying to express. I looked into the window and there was Zelo crying while leaning his head on the table. 

Slowly, yet quietly.. I entered the room making sure he couldn't hear me. He kept reciting those very words as I took note of them and translated them in English. 

[Zelo's Rap in Rain Sounds]
A red umbrella

Clothes and sneakers that are completely soaked
I turn off and turn on the boiler
Whatever I do, it doesn’t dry off
I don’t know whether or not that’s my heart
This confusing question
I fell for you on a rainy day
And we loved each other quite a lot
Because I felt like we didn’t have to do it like that
My heart hearts, heart hurts
From the start, I held you in my left heart
and left a deep impression 
Now you’re like a fragment that’s deeply embedded in
and you pull me
Although I throw out my heart because I feel like I lied that I could live without you,
I’m still missing you

Suddenly, out of nowhere I tripped over my shoe and made a loud noise. Way to go clumsy one.. I stared at Zelo who had quickly wiped away his tears. 

It got a little awkward as I took my seat by him. There was a few marks on the tables because of him wiping his tears. Maybe I should play good guy today.. just for him. 

"This isn't my permanent image, but why are you crying? And why were you rapping such sad words?" I asked tilting my head to look at his face. 

Zelo's heart beated at an abnormal rate as he looked away and looked out into the window where the rain was slowing hitting the ground. 

"M-My girlfriend cheated on me." Zelo mumbled as a tear fell down his cheek. 

I sighed as I laughed mentally. This hardcore kingka is such a cute soft– WHOA, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUNGHA?!

I carressed his cheeks with my thumbs as I wiped his tear stained cheeks. Zelo looked at me warmly as he gave me a little smile. His hair was all in places and I had no idea what happened, but he looked like a hurricane hit his face.

I stood up and grabbed my bag to find my wipes and water bottle. 

"You look like a zombie right now.. so I'm going to put water on your face okay?" I said while laughing. 

"O-Okay." Zelo replied as he stared into my eyes. 

I slightly dabbed his face with water and he looked a bit livlier.. it was just his hair that irked me a bit. I messed it up a bit while getting a comb out. 

As I was combing his hair, Zelo got too into the moment as he slowly put his arms around my waist and softly sobbed into my stomach. I just stood there surprised at him just crying on my stomach. 

Wow, she has a really flat stomach.. she must have a good body *smack* CHOI JUNHONG STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW! 

I patted his head as I also rubbed his back to comfort him. This would always help Hyungsik calm down whenever he was down and crying about something so useless... as for this.. His girlfriend must have found a really handsome person to dump the most popular kingka in the school. 

"Z-Zelo, I think you can let go now." I told him while laughing and peeking at his face. 

"Noo.. you're warm." Zelo whined as he closed his eyes. 

"Yah, let go before I kill you with my warm hands." I said sweetly yet deadly. 

Zelo immediately released as he slouched in his chair, looking forward. 

"Don't tell anyone about this and I won't ruin you." I threatened him. 

Zelo nodded with a slight gulp. 

I think we're getting closer!