Chapter Twenty-Five.

My B-Boy

"So are we staying in Korea forever?" Zelo asked, unpacking his clothes that were supposed to be used for the cruise. 

"Ani.. just going to visit a friend of mine and then I'll be getting us a plane to Europe." I said, folding my clothes and puting it into the dresser. 

"Europe? We're moving again?" Zelo responded with wide eyes. 

This time I turned to face him with a smile. A warm smile. 

"Zelo-ah, I'm going to Europe to start over. You're staying with the academy. I've been associated with the Mafia all my life. It's best if you don't get involved. By the way.. do you have any friends here in Busan?" I asked curiously because I knew he had that blonde friend; who am I kidding? THEY WERE ALL BLONDE THAT TIME WHEN I LAST SAW THEM. 

"I haven't seen them in a while. I don't think they're remember me." Zelo replied, looking down sadly. 

"Your tall and skinny. Also pale. I think they'll remember you." I patted Zelo's arm reassuringly. 

"You make me sound like a vampire or something." Zelo commented while chuckling. 

"Go to sleep and call your friend tomorrow morning." I ordered, jumping into bed. 

"Okay, good night." Zelo jumped into the other bed. 

I remember when you heard noises outside of our cabin.. you were all jumpy and you hugged me all night. :) -Zelo

--

"Hyung~" Zelo singsonged through the phone. 

"Junhong-ah?!" Daehyun screeched through the phone. 

"Yep, the one and only." Zelo laughed. 

I turned to see Zelo talking and laughing with his friend. He must've missed him so much. -Jungha. 

"He said we could meet up. Oh incoming phone call... Enemy? Who's that?" Zelo asked as he read the mysterious caller ID. 

"Yah! Gimme that!" I yelled as I grabbed the phone and quickly took the battery out. 

Zelo had a shocked look on his face as he grabbed the phone out of your hands slowly and put it on the counter. You were trembling as Zelo wrapped his arms around your petite body that was shaking uncontrollably. 

"Shh, you can tell me later if you want." Zelo comforted me as I snuggled deeper into his chest and just shook there. 

I wasn't crying, but just shaking from that Caller ID. 'Enemy' was the huge Mafia leader that took care of me while I was in Japan in the gang, but he had killed some of them because they betrayed him. Nichkhun, Takuya, and I are part of the betraying team, but we still haven't got caught. At least.. we think we didn't. 

Zelo decided to take me to Daehyun's with him because he was scared I was going to faint after seeing my recent state. 

"Zelo-ah, I'm okay.." I dizzily said. 

"No, you're coming with me." Zelo refused to listen to me as he wrapped his arm around me protectively. 

I sighed inwardly as I felt a shock go through my body and a hand wrap around my mouth. I could blurrily see Zelo yelling off in the distance and also being pulled away by someone, but I soon out when an object had hit my head. 

"YAH! CAREFUL. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER BEFORE WE EVEN GET HER THERE." Nichkhun shouted from the front seat. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit her head against the car... Gosh." Takuya murmured as he sat beside you. 

"Why did we have to tase her and put chemicals in ?" Takuya asked Jeff Harabeoji. 

"She's a tough girl. It would be hard to get her with just tasing her." Jeff Harabeoji laughed. 

"We got him." One of the members of the gang said while laughing. 

"Haha, he knocked out pretty fast." Nichkhun took a look at Zelo in the back seat, huddling up by Jungha. 

"Why did we need to put him to sleep?" Takuya asked. 

"It's easier so he won't start blabbering about how this is wrong." Jeff Harabeoji explained. 

"Ohh." Everyone except Jeff Harabeoji and Nichkhun said.