Chapter Twenty-Six.

My B-Boy

"YAH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING– HARABEOJI, WAE?!" I yelled, struggling to get out of the ropes. 

"This is to keep you safe. If you go to Europe then the Korean Mafia will come after you! I don't want my granddaughter dying." Harabeoji responded. 

There was glass seperating us from eachother, probably for protection since I could probably break out and attack them any second. 

"What do you protect me? I've been in a gang for many years and I still haven't died yet!" I yelled furiously. 

"JUNGHA!" Zelo barged through the door on the other side of the glass. 

"Who let the dimwit go?" Harabeoji asked while facepalming. 

"Zelo-ah! Come get me! Now!" I yelled. 

Zelo ran to the door and helped me out of the ropes as he helped me get out, but we ended up being caged in. We both pounded on the glass helplessly. 

"This is for the best." Nichkhun said as he locked the door and blocked the glass with the curtain. 

I kicked around irriated as Zelo just stood there in a daze already thinking about his death story. I sighed and slowly laid down in the corner using my arms as a pillow. 

"Wake me up when we get out of this nightmare." I softly said before going off to dreamland. 

Zelo looked at me as if I crazy. How could you sleep in this kind of situation?! We need to find a way out! Zelo got up frantically looked for a solution to all of this. I heard shuffling in the room yet I was too sleepy to turn over and check why Zelo was moving around so much. That's when he groaned in frustration. I turned around wondering what the heck he was doing and saw him in the corner kicking his feet around like a little 5 year old. 

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to get out of here." Zelo replied. 

"Come over here." I ordered. 

Zelo crawled over to me as I handed him my phone. Zelo looked at my phone and to me, wondering why I gave it to him. 

"To stop your boredom, you can play on my phone. It's full battery still." I said as I laid back down. 

"Hehe, thank you Jungha." Zelo said. 

"No problem. Wake me up when they come back." I said laying back down. 


Author's Note:

Boring chapter much...? xD I'm sorry! I'm studying and like writers block just hit me like a tornado.