Chapter Four.

My B-Boy

I was getting ready for the party with my brother who just got out of the shower. 

*knock knock*

I was busy putting my earrings on as Hyungsik had no shirt on. I stared at Hyungsik briefly before he groaned, slipped on a dress shirt, and headed towards the door. 

"What do you want lover boy?" Hyungsik asked while leaning on the door frame. 

Zelo loked at Hyungsik surprised. Hyungsik was in a silky white dress shirt that wasn't buttoned all the way and his hair was wet from the shower. 

"U-Uh, is Jungha inside?" Zelo asked nervously. 

"Lookie here. If you're a fan then leave. Jungha doesn't want sasaeng fans coming to her room." Hyungsik said, totally forgetting that I was a nerd at school. 

"Park Jungha; the nerd, has sasaeng fans?" Zelo asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Hyungsik caught what he had just said and mentally cursed himself out. I felt something was wrong as I quickly looked for my glasses and slipped on my earring with ease. I sneaked upon their conversation with eachother as I heard complete silence. 

"N-No, what I mean was.. Jungha is.." Hyungsik wasn't able to finish his sentence because of me barging in. 

"Hyungsik, we leave in a little bit. Go get dres– Oh, h-hi Zelo-shii. What brings you here?" I asked shocked and surprised at the same time. 

Hyungsik groaned again as he went back inside to finish getting dressed. 

"Y-You look so beautiful." Zelo mumbled in a daze, not even knowing what he had just said. 

"W-What?!" I exclaimed surprised. 

D-Did Zelo just call me beautiful?! WHY AM I GETTING SO WORKED UP FOR THIS?

"I mean! Argh.. Are you going to Karma still to battle?" Zelo changed the subject by covering up his compliment. 

"I'm going.. later tonight." I responded. 

Awkward silence...

"W-Well, I'll see you there at 9! Bye~" Zelo quickly said as he ran towards the elevator. 

I laughed while closing the door. He's so cute. Wait, what. What did Park Jungha just say?! SNAP OUT OF IT LADY! 

My phone was heard underneath the blankets as I dashed for it. I grabbed it before the call ended. 

"Yo?" I said through the phone. 

"I'm outside already." Hyungsik nonchalantly said. 

"Mwoh? When did you get out of the room?" I asked shocked. 

"I'm a ninja." Hyungsik chuckled. 

"Shut up. I'll be done in a minute." I replied after hanging up on him. 

--

"Miss Park! It's nice to see you again!" One of my Dad's business partners greeted me. 

"It's nice to see you too!" I greeted back as I smiled and nodded to everyone who passed by me. 

My Dad said 'Manners' is the first thing you got to look after. 

I roamed around a little, seeing some familiar business partners, bachelors, and other people that were invited to the party. 

"Hi, my name is Nichkhun." A handsome guy popped out of nowhere speaking English. 

"Uhh, Hi my name is Jungha." I stumbled a bit surprised. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" Nichkhun asked as he took my hand gently. 

I looked left and right wondering if this was some kind of trick my brother was playing on me. 

"Sure, but I don't drink alcohol." I told him. 

Nichkhun froze for a second and then smiled, taking me to the hotel's bar.

"I'll get you water. So, tell me about your–"

"KHUNNIE!" I heard a familiar voice shout out in Thai. 

I looked around and saw my Mom rushing towards Nichkhun with wide arms. My eyes became large after seeing my Mom like this to a person I just met. Do they know eachother?

"Oh, excuse me. Mrs. Park!" Nichkhun responded with open arms too. 

I blinked a few times and wondered about their connections with eachother. 

"It's so nice to see you again!" My mom exclaimed, ruffling Nichkhun's hair. 

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Park. Oh, this is Jungha. She's my new bait." Nichkhun whispered the last part to my Mom, but I still heard it. 

Hm, new bait? Two can play at this game! 

I smirked and stood up while bowing to my Mom.

"Hi, Mom~" I said as my Mom laughed and hugged me too. 

"M-Mom?" Nichkhun questioned in disbelief. 

"Yeah, this is my Mom." I stated while laughing. 

Bullseye. Mom finish him. FINISH HIM NAOO. 

"Nichkhun, were you going to play my daughter? How could you!" My mom exclaimed, causing everyone to look in our direction. 

I smirked as my Mom wrapped her arm around me protectively. Nichkhun was fumbling for words because he knew he was about to play me, but he didn't know I was somebodies daughter. 

"I-I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't know!" Nichkhun said while doing the sorry sorry dance. 

I giggled at his silliness until there was a familiar voice closeby. 

"Junhong and Daehyun! What brings you two here?" I heard my Dad say. 

Oh my gosh, Mom hide me! 

My Mom noticed me nudging into her arm, trying to hide. She laughed and patted my head before taking me away from Nichkhun. 

"Do you like him?" My mom asked out of the blue. 

"Like who?" I asked curious. 

"Choi Junhong." My mom sipped on her whine. 

"We're just friends." I told my Mom. 

"Yeah, friends.. Honey, I'm your Mom. I know things will happen between you and that boy." My Mom stated as my eyes widened. 

"Mom! Don't jinx it! We're just classma–" 

"Jungha-ya, I want you to meet Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung's handsome sons!" My Dad came out of nowhere to interrupt my ranting about Zelo. 

My dad had his arms around Daehyun and Zelo. My mom laughed and took sips of her wine from time to time. Zelo wouldn't stop staring at me and Daehyun was like burning a laser into me or something. 

"U-Uh, nice to meet you. I'm Park Jungha." I stood up from my chair and bowed to both of them. 

"Nice to meet you too." They both said in unison. 

Woah, they sounded like robots. 

"Dad, I didn't know Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung had sons.." I murmured loud enough that only my Dad could probably hear. 

"Well, they're the next heirs yet their in a boy group.. it's complicated." My Dad told me. 

"C-Can I ask you a question?" Zelo suddenly said. 

We all turned our attention to Zelo who looked like he was going to die or something. 

"Yes?" I asked with a smile. 

Zelo swore he just died. 

"By any chance.. do you know a girl by the name of Park Jungha that goes to Taisetsu Sunde High School.. Senior year?" Zelo asked slowly with anticipation in his voice. 

I thought about it. What am I supposed to say?!

"Annyeong~" Tao came out of nowhere while wrapping his arm around my waist. 

I flinched at his touch as I looked at him quizzically. We always talked with our eyes since we were like open books to eachother. 

TAO LET GO NOW. I probably look like a bright tomato of embarrassment! *facepalm*

Zelo, Daehyun, My Mom, and My Dad seemed quite suprised at Tao's skinship with me. What I thought was that Tao had seen it all.. the awkward tense atmosphere and he just decided to jump in and play..boyfriend? My cousin being my boyfriend? Eww, much?

"A-Annyeong." I returned the greeted, turning my body to face him. 

"Do you mind if I borrow Junggie for a minute or two?" Tao asked looking at everyone's suprised faces. 

My Mom caught on and winked at me, but my Dad was as clueless as a rock. 

"Go ahead Tao.." My Dad slowly said a bit confused. 

When my Mom had winked at me, Daehyun and Zelo had caught it and stared at eachother questioning eachother. 

Thank you Tao. 


A/N: Please look at this! :) It's my Rain Sounds cover and I'd appreciate it if you listen to it! I'm not a great mixer, I don't have a good mic, and well, I'm not that good at rapping. :P Please like it and comment~ :D Or subscribe to my channel. I'd appreciate it! Thank you~