Chapter Six.

My B-Boy

For faster story development.. 9 weeks later.. End of first semester! 

Today was the end of the first semester! I had passed all my classes and successfully did all the hard classes so I only had the crappy classes for 2nd semester. We had gotten our 2nd semester schedules sooner than I had thought and turns out.. I was in almost all over Zelo's classes. Jongup had to go to a different building because of tutoring I think. 

"Hey, are you going to the bonfire?" Tao asked me with a lollipop in his mouth. 

"Hmm, I have no one to go with." I pouted. 

"You can come with me." Tao said while running ahead of me and turning around to face me. 

"Are they doing the haunted house thing again?" I asked while rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah, it's going to be hilarious. Are you going to participate tonight? I heard it's going to be scarier than last time." Tao said, running to my side. 

"I heard that it's somewhat related to the..hunger games? Something like that it's just that we don't– kill eachother?" I said unsure. 

"Haha, don't worry dongsaengie. You're a badass Asian that will go grudge on them like you did last year." Tao reassured me as he put his arm around me. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"5 hours. We got 2 hours to kill." Tao looked at his watch with a smile. 

"Bubble Tea and cakes?" I asked, poking his side. 

Tao removed his arm around me and kept his distance with a deadly glare. 

"I'm not standing by you anymore. And yes, I would love bubble tea and some cakes if you're willing to pay." Tao reasoned. 

"But you have money!" I argued. 

"I don't care. You're paying." Tao laughed as he entered a random pasteries shop. 

I groaned and slouchily walked into the store. 

-- BONFIRE :D

It was a bit cold as everyone was sitting around the fire trying not to get sick. There was supposedly other fires and little cabins that had heaters in them just in case it got too cold and you could bunk with your partner until morning. I wasn't cold at all so, I watched everyone talk to eachother while I just sat down next to Sehun, who was talking to Tao. 

I was rampaged with so many scarves because my brother shouted at me, and I quote: If you get sick then I'll feel it. I'm your Twin. Think about it okay? DO NOT TAKE THEM OFF OR I'LL LOCK YOU IN YOUR ROOM. 

The teacher told us the instructions once again and gave us all maps. I was paired up with Tao and I knew I wouldn't be scared because.. it's Tao for gods sake! Who wouldn't be scared of him? And obviously we were participating in the 'scaring' of people. I just knew it was going to be so hilarious seeing there scared faces. 

"Now Start!" The teacher yelled as everyone ran to all different directions. 

We were supposed to get flags that were hanging in tree's and they had riddles as to where to go next. We also couldn't turn back towards the bonfire or we'll get points deducted for bravery and confidence which half of the players couldn't even step foot into the woods. They thought they mind as well get disqualified. 

Honestly, there wasn't anything scary in the woods. In the summer it was a nice place that had the nice earthy feel to it. Just right now it was frightening. 

Tao and I took a direction that was far away from the bonfire as everyone tried stay close to the bonfire so they wouldn't get lost. Tao was supposed to put on a slenderman outfit and I was supposed to play as the grudge. We stuck close together, waiting for someone to get close to one of the riddles we were camping at. 

Oh look! There's– Jongup and the queenka! The queenka's holding onto Jongup's arm, trying to cuddle with him because she was cold. Maybe you shouldn't wear shorts and tights. 

"Oppa! There's one right there!" The queenka shouted. 

Tao nudged me as he pulled up his mask with a smile. We got into positions as I got onto the floor and started crawling towards them. 

"Oh my gosh! WHAT IS THAT?!" Jongup yelled. 

I heard other people that were around finding riddles, scream also. 

That must be the others! :D

Tao hid behind Jongup while the queenka turned around and screamed this time. 

"Oppa behind you!" The queenka shouted. 

Tao had pulled Jongup into a nearby cabin and held the doorknob while laughing. Jongup was banging on the door stuck while he was stuck inside. 

"LET'S GO!" I yelled, running off. 

I heard the queenka crying and Jongup yelling angrily replacing his fear with anger. Tao and I spotted another couple of people that had stuck together. There were 6 people huddled against a bonfire.

"Tao, there's Sehun, his partner, Zelo, and some of the students from the dance class." I said, pulling my binoculars away from my eyes. 

"Let's go." Tao said while walking towards them. 

We stalked them for awhile before attacking and they thought nobody was going to get them since they had already gotten 4 riddles done, but they had no idea what they meant since we had took there phones and only gave them flashlights. 

Tao walked slowly behind one of the girls and he tried not to laugh, but he dryly chuckled while scaring the girl. 

"UMMA!" The girl screamed, running away. 

"What is that?" Sehun asked since we didn't tell about us participating. 

Zelo just stood there like this: 

Lol, he must be cozy warm despite the grudge and slenderman coming towards him. 

"Hey it's slendy." One of the transfer students said while laughing. 

Tao looked over at me and I could imagine the worried expression on his face. I looked back at him with a smile as I pushed my hair out of my eyes to come towards the frightened group excluding Zelo. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm– GOING TO KILL YOU!" I started off softly yet ended with a yell. 

They all ran away, including Zelo and Tao and I fell to the floor dying. 

"Oh my gosh, I haven't had this much fun in my life." I panted trying to catch my breath. 

"This is so fun.." Tao added in also panting. 

-- 2 hours later in the woods – midnight. 

"Hey, it looks like everybody has given up.." I whispered to Tao as I flashed my flashlights in the windows of each cabin.

"Yeah, looks like they all gave up– Wait, I spot someone over there." Tao said, walking silently towards the person.

A fire was lit and there was someone resting there, looking up at the stars. He looked awfully familiar, but we couldn't get a good look of his face without getting caught. We quietly hid behind a tree, waiting for the person to leave or get up so we could identify him/her. 

"I know you're there. Come out here." The person said. 

That voice... sounds irritated. Tao pushed me to go as he ran off to who knows where. He also took my flashlight, leaving me empty handed. I groaned mentally and walked towards the person. I swore I could hear Tao laugh in the distance. 

"Heyyy~ It's you Jungha-shii." The person who I identified as Zelo said. 

Right now I was out of costume and 

"Z-Zelo-shii? What are you doing out here? It's cold.. not like I care." I grumpily said. 

"Haha, I couldn't sleep in the same room as a girl.. it seems wrong." Zelo said, turning on his side to face me. 

I had sat on the log that was by the fire and made myself comfty, also looking up at the stars. 

Zelo watched my movements, my small movements that I did every so often. I glanced at Zelo and noticed that he was watching me with something playing in his eyes. 

"D-Do you need anything?" I asked while getting up. 

"Come lay here with me." Zelo patted the space beside him as he laid on his back. 

I slowly walked over to him and laid down beside him. We stayed there for a couple of minutes, in a somewhat comfortable silence along with the fire crackling in the background. It seemed.. romantic? But I knew we both didn't like eachother so nothing would sprout between us. 

"Hey.." Zelo said while fading out. 

"Yeah?" I responded. 

That's when little droplet's of rain started pouring down. The fire went out as I unconsciously grabbed Zelo by the hand while dragging him to a dark cabin. Zelo's heart was going crazy since I was still holding his hand. I finally noticed after awhile that my hand was still attached to Zelo's as I pulled it away quickly and awkwardly. 

Zelo scratched the back of his neck with a shy smile as I bit my bottom lip. 

"So, we're staying here for the night?" Zelo asked. 

"Seems like it.. I'll start a fire then." I slowly said while walking off, but I was pulled back by a pair of arms backhugging me. 

"W-We don't need it.. we can stay warm like this without it." Zelo softly said in my ear. 

IN MY EAR. 

THIS B-BOY IS WHISPERING IN MY EAR. 

THE BOY I DON'T GIVE A CARE ABOUT IS HUGGING ME. 

I pushed him away quickly as I glanced at his bright smile. I fiddled with my fingers and ran towards the fireplace and started the fire. 

"I-I.. don't want you to like me." I softly mumbled while sitting criss crossed on the floor in front of the fire place. 

"W-Why?" Zelo asked while sitting down beside me, taking a look at my face. 

"I'm not the type of girl to take care of people. I don't like people and I won't start now." I said, looking up at his face. 

Zelo slowly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together with a worried smile. 

"B-But I like you. I can start making you like me." Zelo said. 

I tried pulling away, but he had a firm grasp on my hand. I looked up at him and he looked like he was about to cry. 

"Yah, don't cry." I laughed while patting his cheek. 

Zelo grabbed my other hand and put it on his cheek while closing his eyes. 

"I heard you were a good singer as much as you were a good breakdancer." Zelo murmured with his puffed cheeks. 

I usually don't give in to aegyo, but I don't know what I'm going to do. I just sighed and let him have his way. Zelo suddenly laid his head in my lap. I sighed and looked straight at the fire, not minding him at all. So, I started singing one of my most favorite songs accapella style since there was no guitar in sight. I sang Juniel's - Happy Ending.

I could see Zelo at the corner of my eye, staring at me with a smile.  I was a bit self conscious since I wasn't used to singing to just one person and I've never sang in front of anyone except for my brother. I was finished with the song as Zelo clapped silently while yawning. 

"Did my singing make you tired?" I asked while laughing. 

Zelo yawned again. 

"It was like a lullaby to me." Zelo groggily said. 

"Go to sleep." I said as I gently pushed his head off of my lap. 

Zelo got up confused and looked around while ruffling his hair. 

"Where are you sleeping?" Zelo asked while getting up. 

"On the bed." I replied. 

"Where am I sleeping?" Zelo asked. 

"The couch or the floor. Wherever you prefer." I said. 

I climbed into the bed after getting my jacket and scarf off. I watched Zelo lay onto the couch and wrap himself in the blanket that fit snugly around his long body. I my side, not facing Zelo as I heard sounds from outside. 

I may sound brave, but those unexplainable noises made me sit up in bed wrapped in a blanket covering my entire self. 

There were shadows coming towards the cabin andOh! I didn't lock the door! Zelo help me! Wait what?! 

"Z-Zelo?" I whimpered softly. 

Zelo moved around, not waking up. 

The steps came closer. They were in a staccato kind of way, it was stomping, but slowly stomping. 

"ZELO!" I whispered loudly, scared out of my wits. 

"W-What?" Zelo asked while half asleep. 

"I-I'm sorry to wake you up, but..can you please lock the door?" I asked, hiding in my blanket.

Aww~ she's scared to get up and lock it. 

Zelo rubbed his eyes before getting up and locking the cabin door. When Zelo was returning back to the couch, there was a loud thump against the house which made it shake. I immediately flinched and hid myself into the darkness of my blanket. 

Zelo laughed at seeing me so frightened by the raccoon's searching the trashcan outside and the wind making the tree bang against the cabin. 

"S-Stop laughing." I pleaded with puffed out cheeks. 

Something no one has ever seen. 

My aegyo. 

Zelo stopped laughing and awkwardly cleared his throat. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Zelo asked, coming towards me. 

"Y-Yes! Please! Just don't touch me and sit with me on the bed." I ordered, trying to put it out nicely. 

A loud thump was heard again. 

"Palli!" I shouted, even more scared. 

Zelo rushed to the bed also bringing his blanket while just sitting there next to me. 

Thump. Thump. Thump. 

Is that my heart? -Zelo

Aigoo, I'm going to die.. I want to hug something, but I can't hug Zelo! It'll get too awkward. - Jungha

Authors POV! 

Jungha flinched at almost all of the thumps against the cabin. The wind was blowing through the crack from the window. Zelo refrained from putting his arms around Jungha and just falling asleep, listening to her heartbeat. 

"Z-Zelo.." Jungha softly called out. 

"Y-yes?" Zelo replied, leaning in towards Jungha. 

Jungha slowly turned around also and was about 3cm away from touching his lips with her lips. Jungha suddenly got a shock and almost fell out of the bed until Zelo quickly grabbed Jungha and pulled her in towards him, but she ended up falling on top of him. 

Jungha's eyes were closed as she felt something warm underneath her yet she was expecting a loud thud from the cold floor. Jungha opened her eyes slowly to be facing Zelo's lips. They were light pink and plump and kissable. Like a little kids lips. 

Jungha slowly looked up– still on Zelo's chest and she locked eyes with Zelo. Zelo stared down at her lovingly as she tried to look away, but her eyes were directed back to Zelo's eyes. 

"Y-You have really pretty eyes Jungha. You shouldn't w-wear glasses anymore." Zelo complimented Jungha while slowly taking her glasses off. 

Jungha was paralyzed and hypnotized by Zelo's words and facial expressions. Jungha has never felt this way before and her brother had brought over so many guy friends yet she never felt this way with them. This was the first time she was experiencing this in all her years of living. 

Suddenly, Zelo slowly put his arms around Jungha's body and hugged her with closed eyes. Zelo turned so that Jungha would be snuggled into his chest as he pulled the blanket over them. Jungha didn't react to it or anything she let it be while she drifted off to sleep in Zelo's chest. 

Zelo smiled in his sleep even though he knew that you were slowly warming up to him, he just knew that he had a chance now to win your cold heart. 


A/N: OMG! LONG CHAPTER.. really long. D: Well, not really long for you guys, but for me it was pretty long haha. I was playing Minecraft all day and such. .ya know. I hope you guys have a nice day!