Chapter Twenty.

My B-Boy

Class went on normal as usual. I had to become Zelo's partner for this basketball thing because almost EVERY girl had picked him, but they couldn't understand him. I had to wear one of their spare Gym clothes and play with him until the period was over. We were just simply shooting hoops, getting all of them in together. People watched in awe as we shot 3 pointers while Zelo dunked half of the balls since he was tall enough to jump to the 9 foot basketball hoop. 

The bell rang as the kids dispersed to the locker rooms. I quickly ran to the girls bathroom instead of the locker room and changed in there, leaving the gym clothes in the basket the teacher told me to put it in. A few girls came in, wearing short skirts and tight v-necks they probably got from the store I own, Forever21. I looked at my dress then looked at their clothes as I laughed and headed out of the bathroom, getting a stinky look from them. 

"Jagiya~ Let's go eat lunch!" Zelo singsonged to me while hooking his arm onto mine. 

"Aigoo~ is the baby hungry?" I followed along, ruffling his hair in the process. 

"Gosh, they're so cute together." 

"Why don't you ever be like that to me?" 

"Because I'm not Asian.. let alone we don't even understand what they're saying." 

I smirked and grabbed a lunch tray with Zelo as we got out food and found a table. That's when 3 girls; the girls from the bathroom had walked towards us, sneering a bit with a rolled eye which I found funny. 

"May I help you?" I asked. 

Everybody in the whole lunchroom turned to see what was going to happen. I guessed that this was there table and I just sat there innocently like nothing's going to happen. Zelo totally caught on since this was just like our old highschool. 

"You're sitting in our seats." The Asian girl harshly said to me as if she was going to flip a table or something. 

I looked down at Zelo and I's seats and found no name or trace that it was theres. 

"I.. don't see a name anywhere. I'm sorry, but we were sitting here first. This is a 6 seat table and were just taking 2 seats. You can sit across if you'd like to." I said, angering one of them. 

"Listen, get your stupid Chinese out of our seats." The mexican(?) one said. 

I looked at the shocked expression on the Asian Girls face. Wow, that must've hurt. I smirked and got out of my seat, knowing that I look like a little girl with my flowery dress on. 

"Listen here. I am not Chinese and you've offended your friend right there. I don't see a name or trace of your guys on these seats. We took 2 and there's 3 of you. One of you can have your seats. Do the math." I coldly said, with Zelo staring wide eyed at me. 

"Yah, don't create a fight! I don't want you to get expelled!" Zelo whispered into my ear, tugging my arm down. 

I pulled my arm back for from his grip and stared into all of their eyes. 

"Y-Yeah, listen to your boyfriend!" The American.. white girl said? (A/N: I'm sorry I don't want to offend any of you guys that are reading this. I don't know how to label them. :( Sorry~) 

"Jungha, stop it." Zelo tried pushing me down back into my seat, but I had accidentally hit him in the face. I turned around and cupped his face with my hands. I searched everywhere for a scratch, but his cheek was red. 

"I'm so sorry. Zelo-ah kwaenchanhna?" I asked worriedly, searching in his eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry. Just sit down please." Zelo told me as I sat down with a smug look on my face. 

This time Zelo stood up. Zelo was literally towering over them as they had to look up. 

"Please stop bothering us and go find another table. You don't even have trays of food. Please go get your trays before telling us to move. We're sorry for taking your seats." Zelo apologized and explained. 

I scoffed by the side and just ate my lunch, while the girls sneered and walked off. 

"YAH!" I shouted at him and hit his arm.

"What?" Zelo asked, rubbing the spot I had hit him at. 

"I really needed a fight.. Ergh." I said while sighing. 

"Stop it. You don't need a fight." Zelo told me, poking my cheek. 

"Shut up and eat your food." I harshly said, shoving mashed potatoes into my mouth.