Chapter Twenty-Seven.

My B-Boy

"Yah." A faint voice said into my ear as I shivered. 

I quickly opened my eyes to see Zelo staring straight down at my face with his widened eyes. I gotta say.. he looked pretty adorable. He helped me sit up while I looked around the room. We're still stuck in here.. 

"How long was I out?" I asked. 

"2 hours. They still haven't returned.. and I have to pee." Zelo replied with a nervous expression on his face. 

We exchanged glances before turning away from eachother. 

"Heh.. awkward." I said while letting out a little laugh. 

"S-Sorry.. I just.. had to say it." Zelo said also giving out a little chuckle. 

We stayed in a moment of silence before turning to eachother and looking eachother in the eyes. He must really have to pee.. xD I grabbed Zelo's hand as I got myself to stand up. I headed towards the door to knock on it, but then I thought to myself. Is there anybody behind that door?

"Hello?" I called out, expecting an answer. 

"What do you want?" A groggy voice spoke out. 

Zelo and I looked at eachother with joy as we high-fived eachother. Then we ended up hugging eachother from over excitement. 

"Zelo and I need to go to the bathroom." I said. 

"Ergh, my sleep is wasted." That groggy yet familiar voice said. 

"Haha, Harabeoji?" I asked while laughing. 

"Shut up." Harabeoji laughed dryly as he opened the door for us. "You already know where the bathroom is. Now go." Harabeoji pushed Zelo and I out of the office. 

We stared at eachother with confused expressions on our faces and out of pure joy, Zelo had kissed me fully onto the lips without warning. He leaned back with a smile on his face while I had the most surprised expression on my face. Zelo had just finally noticed what he had done and he covered his lips quickly. 

"I'm so so sorry Jungha-ah. I won't do it–"

I stopped him from rambling on with a peck on the lips. 

"We are dating.. it's normal." I said as I headed towards the restroom, leaving Zelo dumbstruck. 

I turned around since I didn't hear any footsteps following me and Zelo was still standing there in a daze. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand. 

"C'mon slowpoke." I giggled, pushing him into the boys bathroom.