Chapter Twelve.

My B-Boy

"SURPRISE!" People yelled at me when I passed opened the door to my next class which was Gym class. 

I looked around and there was streamers and everything that you would have at a party. B.A.P was lined up against the wall looking cool, but they had huge smiles on there faces. Everyone was gathering around me as they threw me up in the air in a circle. I had no idea what was happening since I wasn't able to read the banner above B.A.P's heads. 

"Get. Me. Down. Now!" I yelled annoyed. 

They set me down with smiles as I took a good look at the banner plastered on the wall. 

'It's your last year Jungha! 4th year of being nominated Queenka! Happy Birthday!'

"Aigoo, I didn't know they made signs that long.." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"How do you feel?" Zelo asked. 

"Why aren't you at home practicing?" I asked, not even looking at him. 

"What?" Zelo replied. 

"Why aren't you at practice?" I asket again, this time turning to him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"B-Because the boys called me over to celebrate this special day, beautiful~" Zelo said as I gagged. 

"Just stop. I never asked for this." I said while getting up and getting away from everyone. 

Daehyun was watching everything as he took the other door to follow me out. Zelo looked at Daehyun and I walking out and had no idea which door he should have gone through. He was supposed to go and follow you out and comfort you, but Daehyun beat him to it. 

Zelo sighed as Yongguk put his arm around Zelo's shoulder. 

"Why do you look so down? You prepared this party and your all depressed." Yongguk stated, sipping onto his fruit punch. 

"Well, Daehyun hyung and Jungha like eachother I think.. or just Daehyun hyung." Zelo softly said. 

"Haha, Daehyun liking a girl? Odd." Yongguk replied while showing his gummy smile. 

"Let's go find them then~" Yongguk cooed. 

Yongguk dragged Zelo out of the auditorium and went to go find you and Daehyun. 

"Come here Jungha~ Come here~" Yongguk singsonged, crouching a bit in the hallways. 

"Hyung, she's not a dog or any other kind of animal." Zelo gruffly said with his hands in his pockets. 

"What's wrong Jungha?" Daehyun's plead was heard muffily in a classroom. 

Yongguk and Zelo ran towards the window and peeked through it. It was the image of you holding Daehyun by the collar and him looking helpless. Yongguk's eyes widened along with Zelo's. 

"Who told you to do this? Why did you follow me out? Wae?" I shot out questions. 

"I made this..party for you. Zelo told me to make a party for you. I followed you out because..I like you. That's why." Daehyun smiled. 

I slowly lowered him down with furrowed eyebrows because I was still suspicious.. 

"If you lay one finger on me then I'll break it." I pointed at Daehyun with a stern look. 

"C'mon Jungha~ You need a hug. You've been under stress lately, with Zelo and Jaeho staying over!" Daehyun said like he understood.

"HYUNG!" Zelo whispered loudly to himself. 

All Daehyun was saying was ALL LIES. Daehyun likes you, but Zelo made the party! Your Dad told Zelo to make the party. Zelo was supposed to follow you out and comfort you. Daehyun made EVERYTHING go wrong. 

"Yah, that Daehyun.. This is the first time he's ever serious with someone and he decides to lie.. Himchannie what have you been teaching him?" Yongguk sighed pleadingly. 

"I don't need a–"

"You do need a hug.. Let's just stay like this.. for a little longer okay?" Daehyun said which tickled my ear.

I was debating whether or not I should hug him back, but Park Jungha has to play it cool. I don't like Daehyun and I obviously never will. He's too forceful and I don't think my Dad would like him. But he doesn't like Zelo either.. Wait, why am I comparing them? It's not like I like Zelo or anything.. He's just a friend..a pabo friend. 

Zelo couldn't take it anymore and pulled me out of Daehyun's hug. Daehyun looked suprised to see Zelo there, I was no in Zelo's embrace. 

Yongguk looked approvingly at the scene and walked back to the auditorium where there was fangirls waiting to get pictures of him. 

"Hyung you big flirt!" Zelo shouted while hugging me protectively. 

I pushed Zelo away annoyingly. 

"Oh my gosh, every effing year this happens and I'm sick and tired of it. I will not date any of you. Whoever made the party, then I'm flattered but I don't do parties unless it's business. Being the 4th nominated Queenka isn't an achievement and my birthday is nothing either. Stop bothering me." I said with my hands in my pockets. 

I ran out of there as fast as I could and called up Hyungsik who was training instead of coming to school. 

"Yah, do you think you can pick me up from school?" I asked. 

"Why?" Hyungsik was panting. 

"Well, school is stupid so I want to go home and just homeschool myself." I said. 

"Fine then.. Meet me at the front." Hyungsik sighed. 

"Thank you Hyungsikkie~" I replied before hanging up. 

What was I going to do now? Daehyun and Zelo like me, but I don't have an inch of feelings for them..