Chapter Fourteen.

My B-Boy

"Wake up kids!" A voice came from the intercom which we hadn't used ever since Dad left the house for business trips and Mom never used it since she hated it. 

I picked up Jaeho, making sure not to wake him up and walked out of my room with him in my hands. I was like a zombie since last night I couldn't stop thinking about Zelo's cute confession. Saying that his brain goes stupid whenever I teach him things. It's nice and all, but will I grow to love him like he loves me?

"I'll take Jaeho..since he's my brother and all." Zelo half sleepily said while taking Jaeho out of my arms. 

We walked down the stairs together and faced my Father who was wearing a nice suit also with his hair slicked back.

"Ehh~ only 3 kids? You gotta be kidding me. This is why you're my favorite kid Jungha." Dad patted my head as I just bobbed it back and forth, trying not to fall asleep. 

Zelo moved my bobbing head to his shoulder so I could rest my head against it. 

"HYUNGSIK! UMMA! COME DOWN HERE NOW! I GOT GOOD NEWS!" My Dad yelled which startled Jaeho. 

Jaeho looked around and saw his brothers face first. Jaeho flinched from being close to his nasty brothers face. 

"Eww.. eye boogers." Jaeho whispered into Zelo's ear. 

Zelo opened his eyes slightly and then closed it again, as if not hearing anything.

"Dad.. it's too early for this." Hyungsik pouted, heading down the stairs with Mom behind him. 

"Hey honey.." My mom greeted as she wrapped her arm around my Dad's and went to sleep on his shoulder. 

"Since everyone is here now! We're going to America!" My Dad shouted. 

Everyone sighed except for Jaeho and Zelo who had widened eyes. 

"Gosh, guys.. Zelo and Jaeho look excited.. tough family. I knew the mafia would change this family." My Dad shook his head with crossed arms. 

"Dad, Zelo's coming with us right?" I asked about to fall asleep. 

"Of course, where else would he go? He's definitely not going to his coward of a Father." My Dad stated. 

"Okay, then. I'm going back to bed. Annyeong." I said, going upstairs to my bedroom. 

"Nice news Mr. Park." Zelo bowed and headed upstairs right after me. 

"This has nothing to do with me." Hyungsik grouchily said while going upstairs after Zelo. 

"Let's go to sleep sweety. You must be tired." My mom said, dragging my Dad up the steps behind Zelo. 

"Aigoo, the whole families sleeping.." One of the maids said, cleaning the dining room table. 

"Of course they're sleeping! They do more stuff then we do and they have the right to be tired." The main housekeeper of the house said. 

"Helga, don't be butthurt." The young butler said. 

"Aish, shut up immature brats." The housekeeper said as she went to back to her business.