Chapter Eleven.

My B-Boy

GUYS YONGGUK HAS A TUMBLR. 

HE HAS A TUMBLR~ 


"I'm so tired." I heard Zelo coming down the stairs while hearing the cracks of his body. 

I looked up from my cereal and he looked pale. Woah, I only sent him to 502.. which is the beginners room. The training shouldn't have been that hard.

"Yah, your training wasn't even hard. What are you talking about tired?" I asked, pouring more milk into my bowl. 

"I had to do pushups and sit–"

I choked on my cereal once I heard pushups and almost the word situps. Zelo ran to my side and patted my back. 

"Are you okay?" Zelo asked, worry written all over his face. 

"PABO! THAT WAS ROOM 501! That's the mafia training room. Aigoo.." I facepalmed myself while drinking the last drop of milk in my bowl. 

Zelo scratched his head and gave me a half smile. 

"No wonder..I'm sorry I didn't listen." Zelo apologized with a bow. 

"No it's okay Zelo..Oppa. I can call you that right?" I asked. 

"Y-Yes you can." Zelo smiled brightly with lots of happiness in his voice. 

"Well, go take a shower and get to training. Since you screwed up the first day then I'll give you the second chance. Annyeong, I'm off to school." I waved bye and headed out the door without his response. 

--

"Ehh~ where's Zelo Oppa?! It's only 5 guys now.. It's not fun anymore." Girls said, some moving away from B.A.P. 

I smirked and imagined the nonsense coming out of my mouth if I had told them that Zelo lived at my house and I was his boss. I crossed my arms and headed to my locker. It opened as a bunch of red roses and letters flew out of it. I stared at the ground with a pokerface, but inside I was smiling widely. 

"Mwoya.." I annoyingly said to myself. 

I gathered everything that fell to the floor into my hands and put it back in my locker while grabbing my books for my next class. 

Once I entered the classroom, every student that was chatting had looked up to see me walk in with delicate smiles on their faces. 

What in the world happened?

"Let's now start class." The teacher walked in, holding many sheets of worksheets. 

"Mrs. Lee, I'll help you with that." I said as I got up, but she stopped me before I grabbed the worksheets out of her hands. 

"You don't need to lay a finger Miss Park. I have it all under control." Mrs. Lee smiled to me and quickly walked over to her desk to set it down. 

I scratched my head a little confused while going to my seat. Weird. 

--

It was now Lunch and still, everyone was smiling at me. Did I do something amazing or what happened to the whole student body? It seemed weird and uncomfortable, seeing their faces light up whenever they saw me enter the room. I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I needed to know what was happening.

"Yah, tell me what's happening today." I grabbed a nearby student who was walking to the cafeteria. 

The boy pushed up his glasses with an apologetic smile. 

"It's a surprise. You heard nothing from me~" The boy ran past me quickly before I could stop him again. 

I scratched my head in frustration and threw my binder on the ground. How am I supposed to survive through this!?

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I annoyingly turned around to face a familiar face. 

"Annyeong~" The boy waved to me with a smile, showing from the upside down crescents forming beneath his eyes. 

I squinted at the boy in front of me with furrowed eyebrows and a questioning look. 

"I know you, but I don't remember your name.." I said, rubbing my chin. 

"Oh, you may not remember me. Jung Daehyun imnida." Daehyun bowed as I remembered the guy beside Zelo from the party. 

So, the fidgety guy.. I know you~ Are you the surprise?

"So, are you the surprise?" I asked. 

Daehyun's eyes widened as I smirked victoriously. Bingo. Time to see the surprise. 

"Show me it now." I demanded sweetly as possible. 

Daehyun cleared his throat while taking his mask off briefly before snapping it back to his mouth. 

"I'm afraid I don't know what your surprise is. You'll have to find out sooner or later tonight." Daehyun lied becuase he was the one that created the surprise. 

"Well, whatever.. I'll find out on my own." I said, walking away with Daehyun trailing behind me.