Chapter Eighteen.

My B-Boy

"BOSS! BOSS! I found her!" Someone said while running through the halls. 

"You found her?! She's here now?! Are you serious!?" An old man exclaimed, waving his cane around. 

The old man stumbled a bit, yet he was still excited that you had come already. He intertwined his wrinkly fragile hands and rubbed them together. 

"I can't wait to see you Park Jungha.." The old man calmed down and laughed. 

--

*knock knock* 

"Who is it?" I called out, typing on my laptop. 

"It's Jaeho. Junhong Hyung wants you on the roof." I heard Jaeho's tired voice say. 

"Okay Jaeho-ah. Go to sleep okay?" I replied. 

"Okay, good night Noona." Jaeho croaked before creakingly going down the stairs to his room that he shared with Zelo. 

I put on my favorite biker jacket, wrapped a thick scarf around my neck, and slipped on my converse before heading out to the roof to see Zelo. 

--

"Zelo-yah?" I called out, hopping throught he entrance of the roof's door way. 

I looked around when I didn't get a response. There was a candle lit on the floor and there were blankets covering the floor. I walked a little further and at the corner of my eye, I saw a movement. Zelo made his way from behind me and slowly crept up to me even though I had noticed it was him. 

"Boo!" He went as I acted like I was scared. 

"Oh my gosh, that scared me!" I slapped his arm playfully. 

"Haha, want to watch the stars with me?" Zelo asked happily. 

"S-Sure." I responded. 

Zelo grabbed me by the hand and gently led me to the blankets. I saw down with him as he grabbed a blanket and put it over me, also putting one over him too. 

We looked up at the sky, laying down with our arms propped underneath our heads. We pointed out the constellations of the stars together as we laughed together with out cheesy jokes. 

"Wahh, Korea doesn't have as much as this.. There's so many stars here." Zelo said mesmorized. 

I gazed at his face, lost in a trance while observing his facial expressions. The way Zelo curved his lips up in a smile made me all.. fluffy inside? It felt warm and fuzzy even though I've only felt this way a few times.. It felt a lot different with Zelo. I told Zelo I would give him a chance a few months ago also. 

"J-Jungha." I heard Zelo say.

"Yeah?" I responded, turning on my side to face him. 

He also his side and stared into my eyes. 

"You remember when I said that I would win your heart?" Zelo asked. 

"Yes.." I softly replied, avoiding eye contact with him. 

"Well, I'm ready to ask again." Zelo responded. 

I looked up quickly and he looked really sincere. 

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" Zelo asked confidently. 

We stared at eachother for a bit before I answered. 

"Y-Yes.." I softly answered. 

Zelo's eyes widened in shock as he jumped up and started running around. I laughed at his reaction and waited for him to settle down. 

"Park Jungha, the cold hearted Jungha.. said yes to my confession? Dream come true." Zelo exaggerated a bit before falling down onto the blankets. 

"Come here~" Zelo singsonged as he opened his arms to me. 

I still wasn't used to skinship so he just pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me along with the blankets along his arms. 

"You Miss Mafia Leader.. is going to be protected by a certain someone and his name his Choi Junhong." Zelo softly said into my ear as I could imagine his smile planted on his face.