Chapter Seven.

My B-Boy

Aish, my face feels stiff... Wait, what happened last night?! 

RECAP! (in Author's POV)

 

Jungha slowly turned around also and was about 3cm away from touching his lips with her lips. Jungha suddenly got a shock and almost fell out of the bed until Zelo quickly grabbed Jungha and pulled her in towards him, but she ended up falling on top of him. 

Jungha's eyes were closed as she felt something warm underneath her yet she was expecting a loud thud from the cold floor. Jungha opened her eyes slowly to be facing Zelo's lips. They were light pink and plump and kissable. Like a little kids lips. 

Jungha slowly looked up– still on Zelo's chest and she locked eyes with Zelo. Zelo stared down at her lovingly as she tried to look away, but her eyes were directed back to Zelo's eyes. 

"Y-You have really pretty eyes Jungha. You shouldn't w-wear glasses anymore." Zelo complimented Jungha while slowly taking her glasses off. 

Jungha was paralyzed and hypnotized by Zelo's words and facial expressions. Jungha has never felt this way before and her brother had brought over so many guy friends yet she never felt this way with them. This was the first time she was experiencing this in all her years of living. 

Suddenly, Zelo slowly put his arms around Jungha's body and hugged her with closed eyes. Zelo turned so that Jungha would be snuggled into his chest as he pulled the blanket over them. Jungha didn't react to it or anything she let it be while she drifted off to sleep in Zelo's chest.

END OF RECAP!

I screamed in disbelief while waking up Zelo in the process. Zelo rolled off the bed in surprise as he rubbed his sore from falling. 

"Why are you awake so early in the morning?" Zelo asked as if nothing happened. 

"YAH! BYUNTAE. I am the next heiress to Forever 21 and you sleep with me in the same bed?!" I yelled, not even giving him a chance to defend himself. 

"I didn't do anything I swear!" Zelo said on his life. 

"Whatever. How would I know? I BET YOU'VE GOING TO UNDERGROUND CLUBS MORE THAN ME." I stated. 

Zelo got up from where he was sitting and scratched his head irritatedly trying to come up with a comeback as I just sat there waiting for his argument. 

"B-But you're the one with more than 10 trophies! I've only won 3!" Zelo called me out. 

"T-Then maybe I've been there longer..." I said to myself while putting my finger on my bottom lip, thinking. 

"Well, let's hurry and go. I don't want to stay any longer with you." I said as I put on my jacket, scarves, and gloves. 

"I'll see you at school then." Zelo waved at me before I closed the door. 

"Unless I transfer schools... tch." I scoffed, heading out to the main site of where the bonfire was. 

--

I saw people crowded around the bonfire, pacing around as if someone had gotten lost or died. Once they saw me coming towards them, they all welcomed me into a hug. Well, all the boys.. not the queenka's; AS IF they care or anything. 

"W-Why is everyone hugging me?" I asked trying to breathe. 

"We were looking for you everywhere!" Tao stated as he ruffled my hair. 

I scrunched my nose and he fixed my hair with a half smile.

"Yah, dongsaengie! Where were you all night? I thought you were sleeping in Tao's cabin, but you weren't there." Sehun worriedly shook the living daylights out of me. 

"Y-Yahhh~" I said waiting for the dizziness to kick in because of the nonstop shaking. 

Ohh, here it comes. 

I fell down to the ground and fainted from the shaking. Everyone gasped and ran by your body, seeing if you were still alive or not. 

"I'll take care of this..Aish.." Tao said as he picked me up easily and walked off. 

Queenka's shrieked at seeing the nerd being carried by one of the hottest kingkas of the school. 

"You owe me Park Jungha." Tao whispered. 



 

A/N: Just a short update. :)