Chapter Fifteen.

My B-Boy

"Oh my gosh, you're leaving?" Tao asked while hugging me. 

"Yes, I'm sorry." I replied, hugging him back. 

"Ahem." Zelo said getting impatient..or jealous...?

"JUNGHA! I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Sehun cried out, hugging me until I was out of breath. 

"Sehunnie! Can't! Breathe!" I shouted being picked up in the air also. 

"Oh, sorry dongsaeng." Sehun set me down with a kiss on the forehead. 

"You better skype us. If you don't I'll wushu you." Tao threatened.

I put my hands up  in front of my chest in surrender. 

"I'll make sure to everyday then." I replied while laughing. 

"Park Jungha! Queenka!" Others shouted from around us. 

"We don't have all day Jungha." Hyungsik shouted from his car. 

"Yah! I'm trying to say goodbye to my friends!" I shouted almost in tears. 

The new side of Jungha was a really soft side.. because of everything bottled up inside. 

"Well, hurry it up before we leave you here." Hyungsik commented. 

"Shut up before I kill you even before you get to America!" I yelled, pointing at the car. 

"Oh maybe we should stop." Zelo nudged Hyungsik. 

"Fine." Hyungsik said. 

Web post 1:06AM

I've already arrived in America and we're getting settled into my Uncle's house which is an 'abandoned' warehouse/apartment kind of thingy. It's by the school Zelo and Hyungsik are going to and well, it's not too bad. I just hope I don't get stabbed or something when I get onto the streets to pick them up. Fingers crossed? lol

"Get out here Jungha. We have schools to discuss." My Uncle said. 

My Uncle was the owner of a super market in Korea town and well, Zelo and I were supposed to work in it since we were legally able to work. 

We all sat down together on the couch and waited for someone to speak. 

"Well, Zelo and you aren't related so can you guys act like you're dating or something? If we say that Zelo is one of ours then the Mafia could track him down and you know. Kill him probably. We don't want Zelo dying or anything since he's just a student and that would be tragic for Jaeho of course." My Uncle asked kindly yet strategically. 

"I don't mind. Not like we have to act like it." I sighed, leaning back on the couch. 

Zelo's heart was exploding with fireworks with a pokerfaced expression. 

"I-I don't mind either." Zelo replied. 

"Well, actually you have to act like it so they believe you. Jungha there will be a few rumors about you and Zelo, but you know whatever. You can handle them and also since Zelo's English isn't that fluent then I expect you to help him. Since you'll be going to every class with him." My Uncle clarified. 

"Wait, why does Jungha have to go to school when she's already graduated?" Hyungsik asked. 

"She's not participating in classes. She's more like a translator for Zelo." My Dad said. 

"But Hyungsik can do it.. " I said. 

"He could, but I think Zelo would be more comfortable with his fake girlfriend." My Mom winked at Zelo. 

If you hadn't known, Zelo has been talking about his 'feelings' with your Mom. Seems creepy, but it really helped him vent out his feelings to someone who understood. 

"You guys can go.. Good night.. School starts at 8 so you're going to have 7 hours of sleep. Which I don't think you'll need it Jungha since you stay up otherwise!" My Dad yelled at me. 

I smiled and quickly exited the living room to upstairs where my room was. 

I can't wait for school! But I'm not doing much so..I can't wait to go to school with Zelo? Fake girlfriend.. hmm.