Chapter Nineteen.

My B-Boy

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIF–"

I quickly covered Zelo's mouth before he said anything further. Zelo was wearing sweatpants and a black wifebeater which made me feel a little uncomfortable. I was wearing a white tanktop and shorts, but I didn't notice it at all. 

"What are you doing in my room and how did you get in here?" I asked quickly. 

Zelo removed my hand from his mouth and smiled. I couldn't help, but smile either. 

"You know.. you look like an angel when you sleep." Zelo commented. 

I furrowed my eyebrows yet I was happy about his weird compliment. 

"You watched me sleep?" I asked. 

"Well, I was watching you sleep for a while.. You're pretty. I couldn't help it." Zelo confessed shyly. 

"Haha, good morning Oppa." I kissed his cheek and got out bed. 

Zelo touched his cheek as a light shade of pink came across his cheeks. Thank you for finally opening up to me. 

"Hey, Zelo.." I called out from the bathroom. 

"What?" Zelo asked, heading towards the bathroom. 

"You know you have 15 minutes to get ready for school right?" I reminded him. 

Zelo's eyes widened as he ran through the house towards his room. 

"I thought today was Saturday!" Zelo yelled irritatedly. 

I laughed and put on a flower patterned dress on and right when I walked out of the bathroom, a chest stopped me from moving any further. I looked up and met the playful eyes of Zelo. 

"Oppa let's go." I smiled and dragged him by the wrist. 

Aww, I wish you would have grabbed my hand instead. 

"Hyungsik, let's go!" I shouted. 

There was no reply. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that he went to track practice early today." Zelo remembered. 

"Pabo." I murmured before heading out the door. 

"What did you call me?" Zelo asked amused.. 

"Nothing. Let's go." I dragged him towards the school which was off in the distance. 

--

"She's grown beautifully like a flower." The old man said to himself proudly. 

"Harabeoji, do you want to wait until she gets out of school or do you want to complete your errands?" The old man's secretary asked. 

"Let's go do those errands. They don't get out until 2 in the afternoon." The old man replied. 

"Which one should we do?" The old mans secretary asked from the front seat. 

"Let's go stop by the orphanage. That young kid must be lonely right now." The old man sighed to himself. 

"Your wish is my command." The old man's secretary laughed to himself as he drove off. 

--

I went back to the corner of the school where I had seen the old man looking at me. 

That face was familiar.. why is he watching me? 

"Are you coming?" Zelo asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be in the classroom soon. Just go put away your stuff and wait for me." I replied with a fake smile. 

"Okay, I'll meet you inside then." Zelo said before closing the school doors and walking through the busy halls. 

I need to find out who that is.. 

I walked inside the school and tilted my head confusedly shaking off the eerie feeling.