Chapter Twenty-Eight

My B-Boy

"You're going to Europe." Harabeoji said. 

Zelo and I looked at eachother in disbelief. 

"We're leaving already?" I asked, standing up from my seat. 

"It's not safe in Korea nor is it safe in the United States. I think you'd live well and freely in London." Harabeoji clarified. 

"Then after this you're going to be dead again huh?!" I yelled angrily, slamming my hands on the table. 

I could feel Zelo holding my hand and squeezing it, but it didn't calm me down one bit. 

"Harabeoji, why are you doing this?" I asked in a low voice. 

Harabeoji inched closer to my face and made a cup to my ear so he could whisper into it. 

"They're not after you; they're after Jaeho and Zelo." Harabeoji said into my ear. 

I inched back surprised at what he just said. Harabeoji sat back in his seat and picked up his paperwork. 

"I'll see you all in London. Now go pack up before I forcefully put you onto the plane." Harabeoji said as he walked out of the office. 

I sat back down with the most beaten down expression on my face. Zelo turned to me with a confused expression on his face since he didn't hear what Harabeoji said. I patted his back and slowly got up, heading towards the door. Zelo followed suit until we got to the rooms. He pulled me back by the wrist. 

"What's wrong?" He asked desperately. 

I turned to him and kept my eyes on his hand that was on my wrist. He removed it with an awkward cough and a repeat of his question. 

"Nothing. Let's just go to Europe okay? No questions. I'll meet you out here." I said quickly before rushing into my room to pack. 

"You will tell me what's wrong.." Zelo murmured as he also went inside his room. 

I leaned onto the back of the door and slid down to the floor mat.
I heard what he said and I won't tell him. He has to find out for himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's to protect him.