Chapter Sixteen.

My B-Boy

My cousin is staying over through Mon-Tues which is Feb. 4th-6th. xD Gotta get her situated so not many updates as before subbies! :( I'm sorry~ 

Korean is Red. 

English is normal. 


Web Post 7:30

Going to school 30 minutes early so the nab and noob can look around the school. The nab is Hyungsik and the noob is Zelo. They might pop awhile on here too... Well, I'm off to school. Boring school.. luckily I don't have to do anything except for translate. ^^ 

"Hey Divas! Get your out of bed and get dressed!" I yelled from the kitchen. 

I heard stumbling on the stairs as Zelo peeked his head out the door with his messy bed hair. Jaeho was right behind him since he was entering pre-school at the time, but he was going to be homeschooled by your Mom. 

"Why can't I just stay at home and get homeschooled?" Zelo whined, dragging himself towards the table. 

I put my food in my mouth while looking straight at him in the eye. 

"Then we can't spend time together as fake boyfriend and girlfriend." I said with a straightface and toast hanging out of my mouth. 

Gosh, she looks so cute. 

"Well, in that case. I'm sooo ready for school!" Zelo shouted before sitting down to eat. 

I smirked and saw his red cheeks. I got up and washed my plate, along with Zelo's and waited in the living room for Hyungsik and Zelo. Hyungsik only eats a granola bar and milk then he's all set so, whatever he does, doesn't apply to me. 

"C'mon gramps." I pushed Hyungsik out of the door. 

"Initiate FG(Fake Girlfriend) plan." Hyungsik whispered, puting his hands in his pockets. 

Zelo slowly wrapped his arm around my waist, hesitating almost every move. I scooted closer to him and he was so warm. We soon got to the school and kids were scattered everywhere. I sighed as Hyungsik and I prepared for the worst. 

"Isn't those the new students?!" 

"They're Asian!" 

"Isn't that the owner of Forever21?" 

"Her boyfriend looks cute!" 

"The guy in the front looks cuter!" 
 

Everybody around us whispered as we headed inside the school together. Teachers bowed to us as if they thought we were used to that kind of stuff. Hyungsik and I gave them a small wave while Zelo just stood there with his arm wrapped around my waist the whole entire time. 

"Oh, you guys are a bit early today." The principal said. 

"She yelled at us the whole entire morning." Hyungsik said as I stepped on his foot.

"Do you guys have english names?" The principal laughed. 

"Call me Shik and if anyone calls me , then I won't promise that I'm not going to hurt them." Hyungsik threatened. 

I smacked the back of his head and he hissed. 

"Yah, if you want people to like you then you have to be nice." I said. 

"You never were nice to people!" Hyungsik argued. 

"Because everybody liked me otherwise. Remember? Queenka for 4 years? Does that ring a bell Hyungsikkie?" I argued back. 

"Whatever let's hurry and get toured around the school." Hyungsik said. 

"Fine." I said with crossed arms. 

Zelo patted my head with a smile, comforting me as I gave him a smile back. 

"Now what is your name?" The principal asked Zelo. 

"Z-Zelo." Zelo replied. 

"Z-Zelo right?" The principal laughed. 

"No, just Zelo sir." Zelo said again without the stutter. 

"Then that's terrific! Go ahead and get your tour, here's your schedules." The principal handed me the schedules since I wasn't attending school with them and just following them around. They didn't have the same classes except for a few also, since Hyungsik is familiar with English then, I just have to follow Zelo around. 

*Ring~*

"Well, I'll see you in PE." Zelo said to Hyungsik. 

"Seeya later man." Hyungsik waved off and went to his locker. 

Zelo turned to me and held out his arm with a pout. I laughed and took it as we went down the halls together. Everybody was staring at us as some boys whistled at me and girls tried to look seductive. Zelo seemed kind of scared of everybody even though Zelo was technically taller then half of the kids in the hallway. 

Zelo held my hand that was wrapped around my arm as he stared around nervously. I put my other hand on his and smiled. 

"Don't be nervous. I'll be with you everywhere.. except the bathroom." I said, getting a laugh out of him. 

"Now, let's not be late for school." I said. 

--

"Kids this is Choi Junhong." The teacher tried her best to say it. 

"But you guys can call him Zelo since it's easier to pronounce." I added in quickly. 

"Thank you.. I thought we would have to say his hard name." A student said. 

"There's 2 seat back there. You can sit together. Does anyone have any questions before we start class?" The teacher asked. 

"Can we get to know more about the Asian kids?" A student asked. 

"If that's fine with them. Is it okay?" The teacher asked me. 

"Yes, its fine with us." I replied. 

"Now, what questions do you have?" The teacher asked. 

"How much do you weigh?" 

"How tall are you?"

"Why did you come here?"

"Are you guys dating?" 

There was a gasp from the teacher. 

"Who asked about the dating?! *student raises hand* That is his translator Zack! They can't be possibly dat–"

"Actually.. we are dating." I lifted up Zelo and I's intertwined fingers. 

Now everybody gasped as I rolled my eyes. 

"Zelo is 6 feet something, I'm 5'8. I weigh 100 pounds and he weighs 145. We came here because we wanted to. Are those your answers?" I quickly said. 

"Why didn't they introduce you?" 

"Because I've already graduated." 

"How old are you?"

"17. Just like Zelo." 

"Well, that's all the questions I have." A student said. 

"Well, let's start class then!" 

What an immature school.. I hope Zelo didn't understand that. 

OH YES I DID PARK JUNGHA. YOU TOLD THEM EVERYTHING.