Chapter Ten.

My B-Boy

Make sure you read the Authors Note at the end! It's somewhat important...? xD


I walked Zelo through the hallways and showed each and every room inside the academy. The academy had no windows except for a wide skylite in the auditorium that was used for lounging and such. The dance academy was built underneath our house and the way to get in was a key card that my Dad had personally created. The mafia also used underneath our house as a base for certain activities like training and such. I was under control of the mafia and the dance team, but Hyungsik took over most of the time for dance. 

"So, that's about it.. If you need help then I'm always upstairs in the study room which is right next to Jaeho's room." I said with my fingers intertwined together. 

"U-Uh okay.." Zelo nervously darted his eyes back and forth around the hallways.

It looked like the inside of a prison and he was trapped inside forever or something. Zelo saw a man wearing a black wife beater with tattoo's all over his body. The man was holding a gun also, surprising Zelo even more. Zelo's eyes widened as I laughed at his reaction to seeing one of the security guards. I put my hand on his shoulder and tip toed to reach his ear. 

"Don't worry, you won't die. Just work hard." I whispered into his ear. 

I saw the hair on his back go up a little as I laughed at his facial expressions. 

"You'll be going to room 502. Annyeong." I quickly said while waving away and heading towards the elevator. 

"A-Annyeong.." Zelo waved even though the elevator doors had closed. 

Zelo turned around and looked around the hallways. 

"501.. 501.." Zelo said to himself while finding the room. 

--

"YOU DID WHAT?!" My Dad yelled over the phone. 

I pulled it away with a scowl, waiting for my Dad to reside his anger and become calm. 

"Dad, it's okay. I just wanted to help him out. I felt sorry for him." I explained. 

"Sorry? Yah! Do you not know who you are? Ex-Leader of the most famous gang in Tokyo! And now you're feeling sorry for people? I didn't raise you to house poor people! They're just going to look down on you n–"

"Dad, I'm pretty sure he's not going to look down on me.. I pratically almost knocked him out yesterday with one of my punches." I slyly said with a smile. 

"Haha, that's my girl! But I still don't like the idea of housing poor people. What if he brings more people?" My Dad asked. 

"Daddio~ don't fret. That means we have more members for the mafia and the dance team. I saw Zelo's friends dance in Thailand and they're pretty good b-boys." I said, playing with the loose thread on my skinny jeans. 

"Hey, what is this boys name?" My Dad asked. 

"Ze– Choi Junhong, the kid at the party." I replied. 

I heard my Dad laugh at my reply. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was laughing about. 

"Sorry, honey. Kid? You call that tall stick a kid? You're funny. I approve of him living with us.. I can't believe I almost set up an arranged marriage with him and you. Luckily, his dad left the state to recover his debt. Funny guy.. Also did you take a shower?" My Dad said. 

"U-Uh, yeah... so.. bye?" I softly said. 

"Huh? Y-Yeah, good night honey." I said goodbye as we hung up on eachother. 

I laid back in my chair and sighed while spinning it around. 

"I seriously need to have a break." I told myself out loud. 

"Noona." Jaeho's voice echoed. 

"I'm in here." I shouted. 

Jaeho came to the study room in his pajamas along with his teddy bear and bed hair. He rubbed his eyes softly while walking towards me, stumbling a bit from drowsiness. 

"Why aren't you in bed?" I asked since it was 10PM already and everyone was in bed. 

"I'm scared." Jaeho trembled with tears b his eyes. 

"Why are you scared?" I softly asked, bringing him to my lap. 

Jaeho made himself comfortable on my lap and rested his head against my chest. 

"I hear noises.. Can I sleep with you?" Jaeho asked.

"Yes you can. Let's go to sleep now." I carried him to my room as he rested his head on my shoulder this time. 

He was fast asleep by the time I got upstairs to my room. I kicked the door open and the lights. 

Jaeho woke up once I the lights as he blinked a few times before adjusting to the lights. 

"Wahh~ Noona, you have a lot of books. My brother hates books." Jaeho stated cutely looking around the room. 

"Haha, I love books. It's Noona's favorite thing to do! Now let's go to sleep~" I cooed while putting him on the bed and tucking him in. 

"Where are you sleeping Noona?" Jaeho asked. 

"I'll sleep on the floor. Good night~" I said as I pulled out the blankets and pillows from the cupboard. 

"Good night Noona." Jaeho said.