Chapter Twenty-Three.

My B-Boy

Right now I was meeting with my Grandpa Jeff. I was actually really happy to see him even though he died a betrayal of death, I still loved the old guy! Zelo kept questioning me and stuff, but there was a korean counselor that worked there and I was like "Why not?". At least Zelo can increase his social skills instead of talking to me all the time. 

I slowly entered the cafe and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee came towards my nose as I slowly enveloped the smell. I looked around, clutching my bag nervously until I saw a middle aged man sitting down and sipping on his coffee leisurely. 

"Harabeoji!" I shouted, but luckily I didn't gain attention from anyone. 

My grandpa stood up slowly and opened his arms wide. 

"Kiddo!" Harabeoji shouted back, pulling me into a big hug. 

"Wow, you don't look a day old." I said, inspecting him. 

"It's only been 2 years and you've changed so much!" My grandpa commented. 

"Haha, puberty grandpa.. Puberty." I slowly said, while shaking my head. 

Grandpa smiled and laughed as we took our seats. 

"What do you want? It's my treat." Grandpa smiled, letting his eye smile form into crescents. 

"Choco fudge cake with hot chocolate!" I replied like a little kid. 

"Still eating Chocolate are we?" My Grandpa told the waiter our orders before turning to me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Of course. It's my all time favorite. You can't let go of an all time favorite!" I shouted. 

"Lower your voice.. gosh." Harabeoji laughed. 

That's about all we did that day, we caught up with eachother and ate together for like millions of times.. maybe because we're a bunch of fatties. I brought home a slice of cake for Zelo though and he surely enjoyed it more than I enjoyed my cake. Zelo questioned about my day and even accused me of cheating on him with an american guy. Pfft, I don't know what he's saying nowadays. 


A/N: Sorry for short and boring update! I have ultimate writers block. xD I have school work to do too.. I bought some books that might give me some inspiration instead it gave me multiple headaches. Ehh.. I'm working on other things too so.. right now nothings happening.