Chapter Twenty-Two.

My B-Boy

"Harabeoji?" I softly said through the phone. 

"Annyeong JuJu!" The familiar voice happily said through the phone. 

"Cut the crap Harabeoji. Why are you alive still?" I asked coldly. 

"Woah, I thought you'd be happy to hear my voice kiddo! I'm back for a while. I'm going back to the grave soon. So, slow your roll." Jeff Harabeoji said while laughing. 

"But seriously, you're supposed to be dead. Now my boyfriend probably thinks our family is a lunatic!" I whisper shouted. 

"Ayy~ that can't be right. Jungha has a boyfriend now? That's sweet.. not. When did you get all lovey dovey? I saw you with that boy.. Interesting." Jeff Harabeoji said as I could imagine his goofy smirk. 

"Harabeoji, I have school tomorrow. I'll talk to you later." I said. 

"You don't go to school.. and when did you ever sleep early? Jungha you're changing– wait, unless you're trying to get rid of me! Oh no you didn't Jungha!" My Grandpa screamed through the phone as I covered my laughter. 

"I can hear you laughing." I imagined my Grandpa's furrowed eyebrows too. 

I coughed and looked around my room. 

"So, when and where are we meeting up?"  I asked with a smile on my face. 

"After school.. tomorrow? Sound good? Or do you need to check with your little boyfriend?" Harabeoji said in a mocking voice. 

"Yah! Harabeoji, he's a lot taller than you." I said. 

"Haha, okay kiddo. Then he's a man now? Pshh, that kid clings onto you like super glue!" My Grandpa teased. 

We laughed together while making our silly jokes until my Uncle knocked on the door and shouted "Lights out now!" 

"Harabeoji, I'll see you tomorrow okay? Annyeong." I said, waving even though he couldn't see me. 

"Annyeong and I return your little wave Juju! Pyong." My grandpa said cutely before hanging up. 

I laid back on bed as I threw my phone onto the computer chair. I sighed after a few minutes of looking up at the ceiling. 

"I always knew you were looking over me. Good night Harabeoji." I whispered, snuggling underneath the covers of my bed. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU

Uhh let's take a moment and look at this moment of my baby that's like 3-4 years older than me. :D ♥

ONESHOT IS OUT.. :D I love it. oh mah gawd. It made my night A LOT better. I got into a fight with my parents and well it didn't end well since I'm on my roof right now typing this quickly before I do last minute homework! D: it resulted with me crying also.. so just chilling here.. enjoying the cold weather lol. ;( I hope you have a nice day!