Chapter Thirteen.

My B-Boy

Click to Listen

I've decided to make a blog.. and to my surprise. Many international people liked my blog posts. It's a nice start to life without the cold hearted Park Jungha. 

Web Post 12:54AM: 

It's been 2 weeks since Zelo and Jaeho have been staying at my house and I graduated earlier than the others because of my grades were exceeding standards so they just let me out of school since I knew so much already. 

The only time I talked to Zelo was for training that's all. I kind of missed him.. bothering me and all. Jaeho slept in my room more often and he's been a really happy child ever since I got out of school. Nobody in the school knew about Zelo and I.. Fangirls still chased him, Jaeho and I walked him to school also. It went like that for weeks.. months.. almost a year. 

I've never had a decent conversation with Zelo and I felt like I was pushing him away.

You're probably wondering 'What are you pushing him away from?'

I'm pushing him away from liking me. 
Trying not to make a conversation and avoiding him at all means, teaching him the basics of b-boying and watching him train with Hyungsik.. 

He was technically part of the family, but I'm still not warmed up to him. 

I hesistated whether I wanted to push 'Enter' or not.. Should I? Should I reveal it to the world that I, Park Jungha is housing Choi Junhong and Choi Jaeho? 

I immediately erased every single letter, then I clicked Ctrl+W to exit my blog. 

There was a knock at the door as I put up the books and headed to the door to unlock it. The person who stood before me was someone that I never wanted to see, let alone appear in front of my door. 

Choi Junhong or as everyone calls him. 

Zelo. 

A smile immediately broke out onto my face for some reason and my pokerface wouldn't cover it. I decided that I would be nice today and left Zelo have his way today. Like a break of being coldhearted Jungha and leaning on people instead of independently doing things. 

"What brings you here? It's funny seeing you in front of my door." I laughed with the door wide open. 

"May I come in?" Zelo asked. 

"Sure." I let him in. 

It was Zelo's first time stepping into my room and he looked amazed at seeing everything in the room. Your room was filled with books and it seemed as if you lived in a library of some sort. 

"You read...a lot of books." Zelo said while sitting on my bed. 

"Yeah, I like to read.." I scratched my head a bit shy. 

We stayed like that for a while as I took a seat by my computer. 

"D-Do you think you'd be able to hang out today? I mean just us and Jaeho. I think we both need a break to.. get to know eachother since you know so much about me already." Zelo said while looking down. 

"That sounds awesome. Let me get dressed and I'll meet you and Jaeho downstairs." I replied. 

Zelo looked up immediately with a bright smile, he jumped up and quickly hugged me. I was in shock while I just stood there. 

"I like this new Jungha~ She's really nice!" Zelo singsonged before running out of the room. 

I held my frustration and just stood there stiffly. Be nice Jungha~ It's just a hug signifying that he likes the new you. Be calm. 

I took a deep breath and changed into this outfit.

I walked outside with Zelo right beside me and Jaeho in my arms. It was warm and bright outside once we stepped outside the house. It's been awhile since I've been outside just to have fun in broad daylight so, this was a first. 

"So, where would you like to go little prince?" I asked Jaeho. 

Jaeho put a finger on his chin and he looked so cute. 

"Can we go get ice cream?!" Jaeho shouted excitedly. 

"Of course! Zelo are you up for it?" I turned to Zelo. 

"S-Sure." Zelo's heart was beating really fast and it wouldn't calm down. 

When we were walking down the streets of Seoul, many people were staring at us in admiration and there was also whispers from people who thought that Zelo and I were married and that Jaeho was our kid. 

Zelo was fidgety, but he calmed down when I put down Jaeho and made him walk in the middle of us. Jaeho must have thought that I liked Zelo when I was only trying to calm him. Jaeho decided to hold my hand and Zelo's hand as he swung them back and forth. Jaeho made us look like a happy family without Zelo knowing and I totally caught on. 

I somewhat had feelings for Zelo now. It was just a small click, nothing serious. 

"Jaeho-ah, pick an ice cream." I said. 

"CHOCO! CHOCO!" Jaeho cheered excitedly, jumping up and down. 

"I'll have a tapioca bubble tea and he'll have...Zelo what do you want?" I asked. 

"I'll just have a vanilla ice cream." Zelo said. 

"That'll be 5 dollars." The person gave us our ice cream as I reached for my bag, but Zelo stopped me and pulled out his wallet to pay quickly. 

"Thank you!" Zelo quickly said while swiftly picking up Jaeho and dragging me out of the ice cream shop with a bright smile on his face. 

"You have money problems.. Why would you pay?" I asked, sipping on my bubble tea. 

"Your the lady and I should treat you for helping me and Jaeho out." Zelo smiled while his ice cream. 

We walked to the park and sat on an empty bench by a waterpark. Jaeho finished his ice cream and stared at us with pleading eyes. 

I looked at Zelo and he just nodded his head. Jaeho ran towards the water and started playing in it. It was only Zelo and I now, sitting awkwardly next to eachother with a space Jaeho left for us. 

"H-Hey." We both said at the same time. 

"Uh you first." We said again. 

We stopped talking for a little and looked seperate ways. I decided to get something off my chest that I've been holding in for some time. 

"I-I'm sorry for being cold hearted and probably making you feel awkward while living with me." I softly said. 

Zelo immediately looked into my eyes and I swear, fireworks just exploded. We turned around quickly, awkwardly coughing. 

"I'm sorry for suddenly spilling my feelings at you." Zelo replied almost inaudible.

Spilling his feelings..? When was that? Zelo suddenly interrupted my thoughts with his sudden outburst. 

"Jungha, I can never get you out of my mind and whenever you teach me how to b-boy my brain suddenly goes all stupid and I feel like a whole rack of fireworks go off in my heart. I really like you Jungha and please don't feel burdened by my sudden confession because I love..you." Zelo said really fast. [A/N: like his LTE rap lol.]

I turned around slowly to see him looking at me nervously, but filled with love. I suddenly broke out in a smile and then noticed. 

I don't love him.. 

"Z-Zelo, that's nice to know.. but I don't love you. I like you..kind of, I still need to grow. Maybe if you asked me in the future when we're more comfortable with eachother then I might say yes. Does that sound good? And I won't get burdened. I promise." I smiled. 

"Can I t-try to win your heart then?" Zelo asked. 

I froze. Win my heart?

"Win my heart? Y-You could do that." I agreed nervously. 

How was he going to do it

"Let's go! I'm tired!" Jaeho returned to us and jumped into my arms. 

"Let's go.. Zelo oppa." I smiled slyly before getting up and turning away to walk back home. 

Zelo smiled victoriously and walked beside me with his hands in his pockets. 

"Aigoo~ They look so happily married!" An Ahjumma said as we passed by.

 Zelo and I just kept silent and passed by through the city market with the ahjumma's and ahjushi's commenting on our relationship and saying how cute Jaeho or OUR kid was.